- Text Size +

 

As much as she loved the power she held over her shrunken slaves, Brittany occasionally desired the touch of a ‘normal’. Brittany and her current lover both lay covered in sweat, the moment only helped to accentuate the power and size Brittany was granted with. Her latest conquest nuzzled against her body; his lips softly kissed her sculpted obliques.  

“Was it good for you?” He asked as he lifted his face and moved his lips more toward the center of her torso. 

“Mmmhmmm.” She closed her eyes and enjoyed the soft pecks.  

He was 6ft 3in tall, but still only half the size of Brittany. It somewhat reminded her of her first relationship when she was only 5ft 3in and her boyfriend was 6ft 5in. How easily his body swallowed hers in romantic situations.  

Brittany giggled as her lover’s lips kissed down her flat stomach. She felt him crawl over her right thing and position himself between her legs. His hair soon tickled her the warm flesh around her pussy. Her top teeth bit her bottom lip as she pushed the back of her head into a massive pillow. 

One additional benefit to being so large was that Brittany always found the most generous men. She had to. Though there was much more of herself to give to them, they had to work at least three times as hard to return the favor.  

She relaxed in ecstasy as she could feel his entire face inside her. Once more, if she desired, she could easily force him to do what she wanted, but she enjoyed the surprise of letting them explore her and find their own way to make her happy. It was almost like a personality test. Would they rather exhaust themselves trying to please her or simply give up once she had ravaged them? 

“Oh yeah. That’s exactly the spot.” She moaned. She hoped he could hear her. That was a common problem she had yet figured out how to get past as her thighs dwarfed his head which she could easily crush if desired. She reached down and pushed his head deeper between her legs as her own head tilted backward. Her muscles were loose and relaxed.  

Two hours later, Brittany was cleaned and refreshed from a nice shower. The man who had relieved her of her stresses stood 3-inches tall on the rose scented-skin of her palm. He screamed and yelled; his tiny dick flopped uselessly between his legs.  

Even though Brittany appreciated the touch of a regular sized person every once and a while, she couldn’t have word of her trysts getting out. She was far too feared and respected to be seen as ‘settling-down’ with anybody. Additionally, being seen as single helped her in the local tabloids and in business deals.  

“Sorry, Steve. You were great, you really were, but you gotta see things from my angle.” Brittany allowed her Smoky Mountain accent to come out. “I can’t have you going around telling folks about how you nailed Brittany Dunham. I have an image to keep up.”  

Steve looked up to Brittany’s massive face as he stood in the middle of the seemingly endless surface of her palm. He attempted once more to plead for his freedom, but Brittany had long since tuned him out of her earbud. Her usual process was already initiated. She had already sent for a Vilecio licensed courier to pick up a package – containing Steve – from her home after which he would be sent to Dallas and in processed. Brittany was unsure of what happened to people past that point. She tried not to think about it.  

Steve screamed as he was placed in a glass tube and Brittany screwed on a sealed top. She pressed a plunger built-into the lid and watched as a hazy mist filled the tube. Steve’s flailing body soon fell unconscious. She carefully placed the tube in a premade box and sealed it with some tiny-tack. A knock at the door came minutes later. 

The courier stared around in awe and wonder at the property as he waited on the porch. This was his first time at this address. He tried to guess who would be wealthy enough to own such a place so close to the Central Business District. He had taken the job a few weeks earlier to earn some spare cash while studying at Tulane but the things he had seen made him wonder if college was worth it. The gigantic redwood door soon swung open, and his mouth followed suit.  

Brittany was dressed in a pair of frayed jean shorts and a pink UC T-shirt which clung tight around her fit torso perfectly accentuating her breasts. Her dirty-blond hair was loose and hung on her shoulders. Her large thighs and toned calves were silky smooth as she shaved the night prior. The Sunkissed skin was a perfect bronze in the March Sunlight.  

“Uh P-pickup?” The courier stumbled over his words as he took in the sight of Brittany.  His eyes travelled from her face down to her body and her large bare feet. He gulped as he saw the three tiny people wrapped around Brittany’s red-and-black painted toes. Though the sight had become more common-place in recent years – even among some of his wealthier classmates – it was still jarring.  

Brittany smirked as she could feel the young man’s nervousness. She never grew tired of the intimidation she exuded. She put on a smile. “Wonderful.” Brittany spoke chipperly, “Here you go hon.” She handed him the package. 

The courier’s mouth went dry as Brittany’s gigantic hand hovered in front of him, the rectangular box looked comically small between her fingers. 

The courier took the package in his right hand and then looked back up at Brittany. If he had to guess, she was close to 3 times taller than his own 5ft 9in self – he often cursed his genes.  

“Uh. P-please. Sign.” Hes struggled to choke the words out as he held out his left hand holding a tablet. 

“Oh!” Brittany replied chirpily, “Sure thing.”  

Once again, the courier was in awe as Brittany’s massive hand dwarfed the tablet and she carefully signed with the pen delicately between her fingers. 

“Here ya go.” Brittany handed the tablet back with another signature smile. “Anything else?” She placed her hands on her hips and tapped her right foot. 

The courier glanced down to see a man wrapped around Brittany’s right big-toe bouncing up and down. the tiny man’s eyes were held closed. The courier returned his attention to Brittany’s face. “Uh...No...M-miss...” The courier’s eyes glanced at the tablet, “...Dunham!?” His voice cracked.  

Brittany let out a small giggle, “That’s me.” 

The courier felt himself blush which earned another laugh from Brittany. He remembered hearing about how cruel and ruthless she was, and he could feel his knees shake. He wanted to quickly get out of there as he had a good idea of what was probably in the package in his hand.  

“Uh no-no ma’am. All good. Thank you.” The courier turned and sped-walk off Brittany’s property. 

Brittany rolled her eyes and closed the door. She walked through her kitchen and opened the door of her oversized refrigerator. She grabbed a 12-pack of Vilecio Brewing Company Hefeweizen and closed the door. Her bare feet slapped against the hardwood floor of her home as she made her way to the living room and threw her body on her gigantic couch. Her mind briefly flashed to Steve sitting on it the night before and how small he looked. She smirked a pulled a beer from the case and opened the 24oz can with a satisfying ‘psssttt’. She swung her legs onto a leather ottoman and sunk into the sofa. Ben, Damien, and Hailey wrapped around her toes stared at her and she gave them a small toast with her beer before turning her attention to her 105inch TV hanging on the opposite wall. 

She used her neuro-chip to turn on the TV and switch through the channels. An older male voice soon filled the room. 

“And folks we welcome you to one of the greatest sports traditions alive today. Untouched by technology with only the purest athletes around, the National College Basketball Tournament!”  

Brittany smiled as the tallest player on the court was about 7ft 2in. She wondered how much things would change in 10 years or so after Vilecio’s tech had fully been adopted in society.  

“For this first round game, we have the 4 seed University of Cincinnati Bearcats facing off against the 14 seed Montana State Bobcats. With UC’s tough interior defense and Montana State’s impressive 3-point accuracy we should be in for a fun one today....”  

Brittany leaned back and enjoyed her next 6 days off work... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Courtney had settled in amazingly as the lab head. In the 6 months since her last promotion, Vilecio New Orleans had become renowned not just in the company, but globally, for how well it was run and the research it was outputting.  

Katrina, on the other hand, was struggling with Courtney’s rise. Though the 2 had ended the year on a high note with meeting each other's families, their relationship had gotten off track. Katrina’s work had gotten sloppy and caused Vilecio to lose a contract with Saudi Arabia for SMOL cannons. As such, Courtney was directed by Brittany to demote her. It wasn’t major but only reinforced the dynamic shift that had occurred with Courtney’s last promotion. 

“Do you think it you could work late today to try to knock out the stage 5 of the reatomization project?” Courtney asked standing over Katrina who was hunched over her laptop.  

Katrina sighed and looked up at Courtney, “Court can I at leas-” but she stopped as Courtney looked down at her. 

Courtney crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. Katrina, defeated, simply answered, “Yes, Miss Hodges.” 

“Great. Thanks.” Courtney smiled and walked away. 

Katrina returned to her work. She had already been reduced to 6ft 8in, she didn’t want to lose anything more. She wondered if this was Amanda felt during her rise. 

Courtney returned to her office and closed the door. She fell into her chair, her blue-jeaned butt was caught perfectly by Doctor Fjordesen’s squishy ‘body’. She looked over at the glass case containing Amanda, Courtney Vance, and Kyle. A fourth pet had joined them. Trevor. Brittany had grown bored of him and completely reduced him to 4-inches and gifted him to Courtney who had become regular at Saints games.  

“You guys really don’t know how easy you have it.” She sighed, “Your only worries are to keep me pleased – which is easy.” Courtney’s snooty smirk spread across her lips as she turned her chair and began typing away on her computer. 

Kyle grimaced as the words floated in the air. Pleasing Courtney was no easy task. Memories played in his mind of all his ordeals thus far – his body pressing into Courtney’s sweaty soles after a workout, shaving her underarms, lotioning her butt...the list went on. 

A knock at the door broke the silence of the room. 

“Come in.” Courtney answered without skipping a beat in her typing. 

The door opened to reveal a short younger guy. He appeared to be no older than 19 or 20. He wore a grey Vilecio polo shirt and plain khaki pants. Thick black glass rested on his nose.  

Courtney stared at the skinny boy standing in the entryway to her office. 

“Yes?” She asked impatiently. 

“I, uh, got your iced coffee Miss Hodges.” He spoke. His voice cracked. 

“Well bring it here.” Courtney held out her left hand and snapped her fingers together. Her pink-hued fingernails gleamed under the fluorescent office lights.  

She watched as the boy approached her desk. He stopped and slowly handed her the cup. It was comically large in his hands at 64 ounces. 

Courtney snatched the cup from the smaller set of hands and raised the straw to her lips. She took a sip and narrowed her eyes.  

The boy stood anxiously. He dared not look away as Courtney tasted the beverage. 

“Much better than last time. You’re a quick learner. I'll give you that. It must run in the family.” Courtney took another sip and returned her attention to the computer. “How are my heels coming along?” She asked. 

“Uh, g-good. I have 3 pairs done, 2 more to go and also your running shoes...” The boy replied meekly. 

“Wonderful. You and your sister must both make your parents so proud. Such diligent workers.” Courtney spat as she alluded to Amanda. 

Amanda’s face, already reddened from her brother’s situation, blushed deeper. She felt so guilty for how Courtney treated him. She sighed as she couldn’t do anything to stop Courtney’s humiliation of her sibling. He was 10 years younger than her and had always looked up to her. He had followed in as much of her footsteps as he could as he attended Stanford. He studied biotech. Unaware of his sister’s situation, he applied to intern at Vilecio where he hoped he could learn some things from her for a few months. 

Much to his horror, on his first day he learned that his sister, whom he saw as invincible, had been reduced to Courtney’s pet. Instead, Courtney would be the one teaching him, but she had no desire to improve him, instead she wanted to torture Amanda by humiliating him. 

Amanda wept daily at what Courtney had turned her brother into. Where he was once a tall, intelligent, and confident person who many thought would surpass even his sister in success; he was now a sniveling caricature of a nerd. An image carefully crafted by Courtney for him to wear while he was her intern. 

It started with her suggesting that he go through a small demotion just to understand what it was like. Though he wanted to resist, he saw the tortures she put his sister through. He wasn’t sure if him displeasing Courtney would make Amanda’s life worse. He felt it best to comply. 

He went from an even 6ft to 5ft 4in.  

Next, Courtney had him act as a human subject for a ‘weight-loss’ drug. He obliged. Over 2 weeks, he was forced to watch his muscles wither away, leaving his body frail and weak. A consequence of which was a worsening of his eyesight.  

Once she confirmed her intern would do anything she asked of him, Courtney finished breaking him. Any and all projects from which he could learn anything of value he was walled-off from. Instead, she refocused her attention to polishing her shoes or cleaning her office. On weekends he was forced to clean her apartment spotless. Courtney’s mission was to ensure he returned to Stanford a broken and defeated human. She harbored no ill-will toward him, but the simple fact of him being Amanda’s brother gave her something to entertain herself with. 

Amanda choked back tears as she watched her brother close the door of Courtney’s office and sit on her floor. A row of heels lined up against a wall awaited him.  

Courtney peeked over her computer and watched as he carefully held one of her large shoes in his hand and worked the lather with a horse-hair brush. Her eyes flicked over to Amanda whom she could see was sobbing...