- Text Size +

Brittany opened her eyes and groaned. A wild night out with Jenn and Margot was always fun, however, though she could drink much more than she could in college. Her large paycheck and night out with the girls made for a dangerous combination. She was thankful Ann let her close the New Orleans office through Mardi Gras. A long 4-day weekend lay ahead.

Lying on the super-king mattress, Brittany groaned and rolled onto her left side. Her arm reached out and grabbed her phone. The screen read 10:18AM. She also had a lot of missed messages. She rolled onto her back and groaned once more. She smiled softly; she couldn’t remember the last time she slept so late. Ever since Phil was turned into a trinket, her days and nights had been all Vilecio. It was nice to have a night of chaos that wasn’t work related for once.

Phone in hand, she opened her V-messaging app. The latest message was from Margot 45 minutes earlier.

“I’ll take good care of them!” It read. A picture of Margot winking into the camera with her tongue out showed. Her left hand held up by her face, from which two tiny bodies dangled.

It took a second for Brittany’s eyes to focus, but then she saw who the little creatures were. Hailey and Damien.

“Damnit.” Brittany thought aloud and smiled. She typed back.

“Try not to break them 😉.”

“I guess I better make sure everyone else is account for.” She thought to herself and rolled from the bed. She quickly realized she was completely naked. Her towering form was bare in her wall-sized mirror. Her hair was a frizzy mess, and her lipstick was smeared. Her muscles were a bit overaccentuated from dehydration.

“Damn. Last night must’ve been realllly fun.” She spoke to her reflection in the mirror. With a wink back from her reflection, she set to task taking inventory.

“First things first.” She wiggled her butt a little. “Oh yeah. Ben’s still where he belongs.”

She then walked to the bottom of her bead where one of her pumps lay on its side. She bent down and picked it up.

Courtney was home with her dog watching their favorite shows. It sure was stormy out, but nothing to worry about, she thought to herself. Suddenly her apartment shook. Courtney screamed but stymied herself. It shook again, and her body was flung from the sofa. Then again, across the room she flew. The shaking wouldn’t stop...

Courtney awoke in the darkness, her body tossed around from side to side. Moist walls contacted her skin.

“And behind door number one…” Brittany joked as she shook her right pump. It sounded like shaking dice in a cup. The massive piece of footwear served as a great container for her little pets, perhaps too great.

“Come on out.” Brittany increased her shaking until, nearly all at once, 3 tiny bodies fell into her awaiting palm.

Courtney screamed as she was spit out by the shoe. Her fall was brief, but still terrifying until she landed on the plushness of Brittany’s soft palm.

Brittany smiled “Lauren, Roger, and Courtney.” All accounted for.

Courtney struggled not to gag as Brittany’s hot breath, full of the prior night’s adventures, washed down upon her. Her eyes soon found something else to get teary at as Brittany lowered her hand to a more comfortable position. Her giant breasts hung above the tiny trio like two golden moons.

Brittany spoke down to Courtney who looked up in wonder.

“I know. You wish you would’ve gotten demoted sooner.” Brittany winked at Courtney.

Courtney burned with shame and wrinkled her face. This only spurred more teasing from Brittany.

“You know. I had a lot to drink last night, but I think I can recall you and Margot having a good time. She loved catching up with her old boss.” Brittany let the prior night’s events catch up to Courtney.

One thing not many knew about Margot, Brittany and Courtney being two of those who did, was that she was one of the select few to survive the demotion process. She had been demoted her first year at Vilecio. Forced to survive at 4ft tall and bullied by nearly everybody. Courtney took special interest in humiliating her. Margot spent countless hours polishing her shoes or cleaning her office. Courtney had stolen Margot’s office fling during this time, going so far as forcing Margot to act as a waitress during their date night at the restaurant atop the building.

As she and Brittany would both learn, Margot was tenacious. She impressed the right people and was quickly promoted to Courtney’s position after Courtney was promoted elsewhere. The two still saw each other in the halls, but Margot her best to ignore the, at that time larger woman.

The prior night, Margot learned of Courtney’s fate. To be honest, she had completely forgot about Courtney when she moved to Europe, but when Brittany pulled the tiny writing woman from between her toes, all the memories from her first year flooded back. Courtney’s blood ran cold at the smile which crept across Margot’s face.

Brittany also got to show off some new tech.

For just a few hours, Courtney was no longer miniscule. Brittany used the meeting to show off the new BEEG device fashioned by R&D. It allowed for the ability to increase the size of organic matter. For the remainder of the night and into the morning, the Hippolyta Room witnessed three good friends have the night of their lives while 4ft Courtney waited on them hand and foot, with Ember’s assistance.

By the end of the night, Courtney had cleaned Margot feet and shoes with her tongue. Served her any drink she desired and acted as the butt of jokes. The most demeaning part, however, was that Margot was granted the opportunity to program some phrases and actions into Courtney’s neuro-chip. And finally, Brittany gave her the honour of using her SMOL device on Courtney.

“I’ll spare you.” Margot said before pulling the trigger.

“…yep. Can’t believe she made you 2 inches. Could barely feel you down there.” Brittany gleaned.

Courtney was suddenly aware she was less than half the height of her palm-mates.

Brittany walked over to the aquarium where she kept her little pets and dumped the 3 inside.

“Alright. Gonna go shower. I’m sure Ben would appreciate some fresh air…”

Brittany’s footsteps shook the glass as she walked away. Her toned ass swung to-and-fro.

Courtney looked up to Lauren and Roger who stared down at her curiously.

“Hi, pipsqueak. Lauren beamed…”