- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
2 side stories focusing on Jenn & Margot

Jenn struggled not to vomit. She regretted the night before as her lungs burned for air. Her daily run on the lakeshore. She was still reeling from the night before. Somebody had to remind her to not party with Margot or Brittany any time soon. Finally, her Vwatch beeped.

“10miles in 1 hour.” It read.

“Fuck.” Was all Jenn could say as she turned around to head home.

Jenn arrived at her Lakeside mansion. 3 stories hidden amongst the willows and oaks. She carefully walked up the aged stairs and opened the large front door.

“Honey! I’m home!” She shouted, drenched with sweat and tired.

Ember heard Jenn’s voice and shouted back, “Bonjour!” She put down what she was working on and walked to greet Jenn. She hugged her tightly. Her blonde head rested just at Jenn’s breasts.

“Okay. I see what you’re doing.” Jenn giggled and pushed Ember away from her sweaty chest.

“Oh. But they are so soft. And warm…” Ember stared up at Jenn with sly grin as her accented words hit Jenn’s ears.

Jenn smiled down at Ember. A ‘natural’ 6ft. Never shrunk or grown. When they first met, Jenn showed Ember a picture of herself at her natural height of 5ft 7in. Ember teased how she used to be a ‘pipsqueak’.

Jenn reached down and smacked Ember’s butt softly, “How about you go get my breakfast. And don’t you have to start getting ready for work?” Jenn quickly changed the subject. Though she loved Ember, Jenn still remembered the heartbreak she felt less than 3 months prior after she walked in on Ember and a Man sleeping together in Ember’s bed.

Both women were open with one another about their sexual preferences and desires, so catching Ember with a man wasn’t surprising. Early
in their relationship there were quite a few mixed threesomes, but Jenn was under the impression they were ‘exclusive’ at this point. The anger and rage she felt still popped up occasionally. Jenn’s dreams and nightmares didn’t let her forget.

That was the first time Ember had ever seen a SMOL device used in person. She’d seen videos of French police and military using it, but to see an individual wield that kind of power truly shook her to her core. The speed at which her bedmate was reduced to nothing burned into Ember’s mind. Through fear of becoming a victim of the SMOL device herself, Ember poured everything to Jenn. How she did love her and wanted to be wither her, but wasn’t sure if she was ready to actually settle down. This is when Jenn gave her ultimatum…

Ember stared down at her right hand. The man whom she had betrayed Jenn for was wrapped around her ring finger. A ‘promise ring’ to be worn to remind her of her deal with Jenn and what Jenn would do if Ember broke her heart again.

Ember walked from the kitchen carrying a sterling silver tray with a plate containing a 4-egg omelet covered in cheese, black olives, and green peppers; 5 slices of bacon; 4 slices of sourdough toast, and a bowl of oatmeal. Combined with a small cup of English Breakfast Tea and a glass of Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice and Jenn’s usual Saturday post-workout meal was complete.

Jenn sat in an oversized wrought-iron chair on the back patio of her home overlooking the lake.  The sun shined above. A cloudless, and warm, late February day. She soaked in the sun.

Ember pushed open the French doors with her butt and walked out with Jenn’s brunch and approached the table. Jenn smiled in return. "Pour mon amour" she said as she bent down and carefully placed the tray on a table to match the chair in which Jenn sat.

“Looks great as always, babe. Here…” Jenn spoke and bent below the table, “Take these upstairs to air out. Feel free to dump Heather and Mike in with Paula and Jake.”

Ember scrunched her nose as Jenn handed over her size 23 shoes. Ember could feel the heat emanating from them as Jenn’s socks were stuffed into the ends of each shoe.“Of course, my love.” Ember replied and walked away.

Still sticky with sweat, Jenn leaned back in her chair with the glass of OJ in her hand. Her bare feet tapped against the soft wood of the patio she watched Ember walk back inside.

Ember stepped up the stairs designed for somebody Jenn’s size. The entire house, actually, was designed for a much larger person andEmber often found herself struggling over some of the most basic tasks. For example, she needed a stepping stool to use a lot of the appliances in the kitchen. She walked into Jenn’s bedroom and looked around. The bed was neatly

made by her this morning and all the mess left by Jenn from the prior night’s fun was cleaned. Against the far side of the wall was a large. Two doll-like people stared at Ember from within.

SMOL devices and punishments were stalled for years in Europe, so Ember did not yet see her first shrunken person until she was in her 20s. It always amazed and terrified her. How a person could be reduced to nothing but an object for another person and how easily other people used them as such. After seeing Jenn use the device, however, she could understand that it wasn’t as violent as killing with a bullet, but was it any better?

Ember stood over the cage and carefully worked the latch on its top to open a small door.

“Hello, little ones.” She tried to convey she was friendly to the little ones, but dared not go beyond that less she upset Jenn.

From within the cage, Paula and Jake watched as Ember’s svelt fingers carefully pulled the socks from each of Jenn’s shoes. Purple  socks with purple shoes.

“I am sorry if this hurts.” Ember cringed as she dumped the contents of the shoes down into the cage.

Heather and Mike fell from within their sweaty confines down into the cage. Luckily, they both landed in a pile of sawdust.

Ember thanked whatever higher power that Heather and Mike appeared unharmed and turned from the cage. She continued with her tasks of putting away Jenn’s shoes and then getting herself ready for work…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You know I’m not going to go easy on you.” Margot spoke to the man who stared her in her eye.

“Nor do I expect you to.” He replied. Though he shook all over, he did his best to show no fear. “I was equally tough on you.”

Margot remembered how hard he worked her during her first year of demotion.

“Nor will I submit you for promotion at any point after this.” Margot added, trying to sway his decision.

“Understood.” He knew no matter what happened, he was a goner anyways. Best it be for somebody he was on good terms with.

“I mean. You’ve seen the way I treat people like you.” Margot leaned back in her chair and placed her heeled feet on the desk. “Maybe
you’ll be eating the gunk between my toes one day. And then licking the sweat from my ass the next. And then on Sundays, that may be armpit day.” Margot raised
an eyebrow at the man. “How does that sound to you?” she asked.

He sighed, “As long as I get to see my wife and kids.” He sunk into his chair across from Margot Nolan. She wasn’t making this easy.

“I mean. It will be on my terms. Aren’t your kids in college?” Margot asked.

“You know Tracey’s a senior at NYU and Jacob is a sophomore at Montana State.” He answered.

“What if they get internships here?” Margot poked.

“If it means I’ll get to see them, I’ll do as I’m told.” He replied.

“Nick. I’ll be honest. I do look up to you as a father figure. I mean, you’re the one who saw good things in me when I was demoted. If it weren’t for you, I could be the one having to do all that for another person.” Margot pulled her feet from her desk and leaned forward. Nick stared into her green eyes.

Nick Cole had been Margot’s mentor in her early years at Vilecio. He helped her grow into the powerhouse she was and got her in with Brittany. At 10 years her senior, he had watched her grow and thrive. He had watched as she surpassed him in size. He had wallowed at 8ft for the past years. Doing enough to not get demoted, but never getting another promotion. Margot had asked him to transfer to Budapest with her in an attempt to help get him out of his rut. His time, however, was up. Ann had enough. Luckily Margot was able to get the message to Nick for him to prepare, but his response had surprised her.

“But I cannot be seen playing favorites. Once you’re done. You’re done. You no longer have a name to me. I mean, just look at this.” Margot removed her left heel.

Nick gulped as he stared at Margot’s bare foot already covered in sweat this early in the morning in Budapest. A miniscule human being was wrapped around her pinky toe.

“I think you remember, Teddy?” Margot asked and wiggled her toes as if to wave Teddy to Nick.

“Your brother?” Nick asked in shock.

Margot nodded, “Absolutely. You know I got friends in high places and they heard that older brother had shunned me for some stupid reason.So here we are, big bro forced to hang on to lil sis’ every word.”

Nick was silent.

“So don’t think I won’t do whatever thing my fucked up mind won’t think of to you. Who knows, maybe I will put you on intern duty. Imagine working under Tracey without her knowing daddy is so close.” Margot teased.

“Jesus. You’re sick….”Nick let the words hang, “….I’m proud of you…”

Margot extended her hand, “Happy to help out an old friend.”

Nick took it in return and shook.

Margot had lied to an extent. She only demoted him to 8inches and she still called him by name, but everything else held true.

“Hey Nick. Gonna need you to pick things up down there. Got a meeting in 10.”

“You got it, boss.” Nick replied proudly. Margot’s confidence and authority impressed him. He carefully worked the rough skin from
her sole.