- Text Size +

5 months. Courtney looked at the calendar overhanging the glass case she and Brittany’s other pets, slaves, trophies, whatever, inhabited when not being put to use by her. Courtney resented every waking moment, how casually Brittany commanded her and the others for the most demeaning tasks. She did have to concede that Brittany was a master at running the gauntlet of Vilecio. She gracefully dispatched rivals while also doing what was best for the company. Courtney could see why her giant enemy climbed the ladder so quickly. Courtney tried to find a way she could get noticed to get promoted, but her efforts were quashed by Brittany at every turn.

Worst of all, she felt like she was falling for her cruel captress. She didn’t know if it was the neuro-chip or not, but 2 days prior Brittany lent Courtney to her former intern to use. Obviously, a means to humiliate Courtney, but she felt more of a longing for Brittany than anything. Even as the girl had Courtney licking the sweat from her ass after a workout.

The New Orleans office had become one of Vilecio’s crown jewels. Its R&D team constantly pushed out products and services which raked in more money and more literal human resources. Their latest success with the ‘snot gun’ as it was called internally catapulted Brittany into the upper echelon of Vilecio executives.

Brittany seemed to know exactly how to frame the products for consumers:

Want the motivation to exercise more or work harder? Install a neuro-chip today!

The state of the world got you feeling scared and helpless? A SMOL device will make you feel 10 stories tall!

Militaries! Want to destroy your enemy without the guilt of murder? Buy 5,000 Deatomizers today!

Courtney was blessed with witnessing firsthand, often from the view of being wrapped around one of Brittany’s toes, the life the larger woman got to live. Extravagant parties where other humans were bought and sold like collectibles. Men and women literally throwing themselves at her feet just to be in her presence. The world yielded to Brittany’s whims.

Though she had yet to be granted a new title, Brittany quickly topped out at 12ft high. A monolith feared and respected by many. She was featured in Forbes’ 30 under 30 list and was rubbing elbows with nearly every elite one could imagine. Countless politicians would enter Brittany’s home to try to leave on the younger girl. They often left humbled by the 28 year-old. Many would find themselves under her when their campaigns failed to deliver.

During Brittany’s 29th Birthday, Courtney was in her usual spot around Brittany’s middle right toe but was surprised to learn she also shared the foot with Mississippi’s former governor. Brittany apparently had contributed big to his last campaign, but he did not win reelection. She, however, collected on her debt.

Those in Brittany’s inner circle found themselves benefiting from their friend’s meteoric rise.

Jenn was able to expand Maison de l'amazone to 3 locations. Margot found herself promoted to the COO of European operations.

Courtney’s attention turned back to the current situation. She and 4 others watched as Brittany manhandled a man on her bad. From what they gathered he was the star Quarterback for the Saints, Trevor Soledad, who were currently in a winless season. Brittany was considering trying to entice Vilecio into buying the team and wanted to ‘evaluate her property’. He was supposed to be their future after being their first-round pick in the draft, so Brittany was eager to have at him.

The 6ft 4in man appeared like a teenager compared to Brittany. Her massive frame and girth completely dominated him.

“How are you supposed to stand up to 11 big strong men rushing you, if you can’t handle little ole me.” Brittany teased as she sat upon her naked prey. He screamed in terror and attempted to claw away.

Courtney and the others watched on. She could feel her breath quicken as she watched Brittany’s crotch envelop Trevor’s entire face. His screamed muffled inside her.

Brittany bit her bottom lip and threw her head back. “Oh, that’s nice. Keep that up.”

This wasn’t the first time Courtney had witness Brittany impose her will on another full-sized man or woman, but it was one of the most aggressive times.

Trevor punched and kicked to escape. He landed a few on Brittany, but they might as well have been tickles. Brittany’s pace quickened and Trevor’s screams increased in volume. His arms flailed more until an unforeseen event occurred.

Due to threats from some political groups and men her by her actions, Brittany carried a SMOL device around for protection. She usually kept it holstered against her body, but in the heat of the moment it apparently fell onto her bed.

With his face covered, Trevor feared for his life. His left hand felt the device and he quickly fumbled.

“Hey. What’s that?” Brittany noticed just in time to dodge a shot from the device. “HOLY FUCK.” She shouted.

Courtney and the others all stood and watched the struggle.

Trevor, finally free of Brittany’s weight, rolled from the bed and attempted to run. He was quickly tackled and the SMOL went flying across the floor.

“Oh. You fucked up now.” Brittany huffed angrily as she proceeded to remount her victim. Luckily for him, he was able to grab the SMOL once again, but was stopped by Brittany. Right as he pulled the trigger, she slapped it from his hand. The shot found a target…

45 minutes later, Brittany lied in an orgasm induced haze.

“This is not how I saw the night going, but it works.” She stared dreamily at the ceiling. In her right hand, A 13-inch long Trevor was covered in her various fluids.

“So. Um. I guess this isn't going to help your chances with staying on the depth chart?” Brittany verbally poked her human dildo.

3 weeks later, Vilecio bought the team and cut Trevor. The 23 year old’s life was ruined by an uncaring woman for her own pleasure. Instead of calling up plays and leading drives, he was used as a recruitment tool by Brittany’s team.

The girls who used to swoon over him and wish they were his now didn't even know who he was or what he used to be.

Brittany watched happily as one girl streamed her interaction with Trevor.

“Oh my god, y’all. You’re not gonna believe this. Okay. So. Like. You know how I'm thinking of working at Vilecio? Well they really know how to roll out the red carpet.”

The girl turned her phone to show Trevor dressed in a male Cheerleader uniform with a large golden ‘V’ stitched on the chest.

“Ask them what you asked me.” She spoke down to the 1ft quarterback. Trevor's face burned with embarrassment. He went from being one of the city’s most sought after bachelor’s to this.

Trevor sighed, “Welcome to Vilecio. I will be yours today. For your complimentary pedicure, which color would miss desire?”

The girl squealed with delight.

“I think this guy was famous or something. He was like really good at hockey, I think? At least that’s what they told me in my initial brochure. But at this place he's my own personal servant. How cool is that y’all!?”

The camera showed Trevor and her wiggling natural toes in frame. She was amazed at how one of her feet was over half as long as his body.

Trevor looked up just in time to see a smile creep across her face. Her leg lifted and, next thing, he was in the shadow of the grimy sole of her Birkenstock.

Brittany watched as Trevor fell to his knees and held his arms up as if he were going to stop the 5ft 6in girl’s foot from crushing him. She took a sip from the tea-cup in her hand.

The girl placed her foot down to Trevor’s side. Her toes scrunched against the dirtied cork insole.

“Like. This must be so humiliating for him.” She addressed her viewers. “Let's go with Robbin’s Egg Blue, little guy.”

Trevor grinded his teeth. He wanted to tell her off, but knew from his training that it was a bad idea. He had the bruises to show as much.  

“Certainly miss. At 11:30 Miss Dunham will send you to our Office Spa where I will be waiting.” Trevor replied, just as Brittany had drilled into him. He was her test subject for her next idea, “Fallen Stars.” A spa focused on former athletes and celebrities waiting on you hand-and-foot. Trevor scurried off.

The girl stood videoing the lobby for around 30 seconds before she was cast into a shadow herself. She turned and her mouth fell agape.

“Hi. Brittany Dunham…” All 12ft of Brittany stood over the girl, hand extended.

Her mouth still hung open, the girl turned her phone to Brittany and panned upward. Her viewers saw a pair of Lavine sandals on Brittany’s Size 35 feet. Her toes painted in Orange wiggled. Tiny people were wrapped around her digits. A pair of capris and a blue t-shirt completed Brittany’s outfit. A human pendant hung from her neck. Her hair hung loose at shoulder length. She smiled warmly

“…and you must be TheBanksRobber…” Brittany replied with the girl’s handle which caused her to blush.

“Uhm. Just, uh. Robin, Miss Dunham. Robin Banks.” The girl extended her right hand which was engulfed in Brittany’s.

“Please. Just call me Brittany.” She smiled. Robin nodded wordlessly.

Robin knew all about Vilecio – who didn’t? And she had seen plenty of giants, especially in the past year as more people took advantage of (and fell victim to) Vilecio’s products and services. Brittany, however, was something to behold. If super models were expected to be 6ft tall, Brittany would be like an omega model, Robin thought. Absolutely stunning to behold, but also intimidating.

“Well, I’m super excited to have you. If you’d like to follow me, we’ll get our tour started.”

“How old are you by the way?” Brittany asked her guest.

“Uh. 21.” Robin replied.

“In school?” Brittany quizzed.

“Nope. Been doing this since I could first hold a phone. Influencing has paid the bills up to this point and I don’t plan to stop anytime soon.” Robin spoke proudly.

“Right on!” Brittany replied and motioned Robin into an awaiting elevator.

Robin was one of many influencers who Brittany was looking into to help pedal Vilecio’s lifestyle to a broader demographic. Robin would target a younger, ‘hipper’, segment, but Brittany also courted influencers in categories from lifestyle to home improvement, to food, to even senior life.

Throughout the tour, Robin was in awe. She witnessed all the joy of those who succeeded at Vilecio. Unlimited gourmet food in the cafeteria, free designer clothing, free phone and laptop. Brittany told her about how she clawed her way upward and how she’s happy to be an inspiration to younger people like herself.  Robin then asked about the shrunken people.

Brittany half expected the usual social justice questions. How could she do this to another person, what gave them the right, karma would bite them. Brittany had heard it all. Robin, however, seemed more interested in getting her own demoted people by being on Vilecio’s advertising payroll.

“Unfortunately, only ‘official’ employees get full benefits. However, I do extend an open invitation for you to come by and use any of our facilities as you desire.” Brittany once again gave her disarming smile.

Robin beamed at the thought of other guys like Trevor treating her like a goddess whenever she wanted.

“Oh. Speaking of…” Robin watched as Brittany paused and tapped her ear, “Just got word from the spa that Trevor is waiting for you.”

Suddenly two other women arrived, shorter than Brittany, but also younger.

“Grace and Amy here will show you the way. They’ve been working here full time for about a year each. They’ll be happy to tell you more about the company and their experience so far.”

As they walked away, Brittany heard Grace ask Robin how many viewers she had at the moment.

“Since it’s Summer break, my numbers are a bit higher than normal, but it’s about 250,000 right now.” Robin replied.

Brittany smiled at the thought of a quarter-million people watching herself present and then seeing Trevor degrade himself.

She looked down at her feet. Courtney Vance stared up at her from between her big and second toe on her right foot. “How about lunch?” She asked. Courtney’s voice came into Brittany’s earbud.

“Yes please. Miss.”

A week later, Brittany was watching the recorded stream of the tour Robin posted on her page. An image of Trevor carefully painting Robin’s left pinky toe was on the screen. Brittany pressed play. Robin was peppering the small man with questions.

“So do you like doing this?” She asked, obviously trying to get a rise out of Trevor.

“Yes. Miss.” He replied curtly, it was obvious he was concentrating not smear the polish.

“Why?” Robin was curious.

“Because.” Trevor replied curtly.

“Ever been stepped on?” Robin spat back.

Trevor paused and looked at the camera, “Please…”

“Eh. Don’t worry. Just want to make sure you know who you’re talking to here.” Robin’s hand appeared and waved for Trevor to get back to work.

The rest of the video continued on with Trevor giving Robin the full treatment, his hands applying exfoliant and Robin tossing out one liners. Brittany fast forwarded.

“Okay. Just as we discussed.” Robin’s voice came from behind the camera and then turned to her face.

“Thanks for coming with me on another adventure y’all. And remember don’t get caught Robin Banks or else you may end up like little soccer player here.”

The camera turned to see Trevor plant a kiss on Robin’s left big toe.

“BYE!” She screamed and the stream stopped.

“Great cameo little guy.” Brittany peeked under her desk to Trevor crying and curled into a ball as he realized that hundreds of thousands, probably millions of people, saw what he had been reduced to.