- Text Size +

Caleb was covered in both, his and Brittany’s sweat. The air was heavy with her scent, but he was used to it. He crawled on his hands and knees and worked as he had been ordered by Brittany. His dick hung limply between his legs. In his younger days, he may have loved this opportunity, but now it was just another menial task for him to cross off his chore list. He thought about that day’s earlier events. 

His mind couldn’t stop thinking about it. The story had given him a chance to reflect on he and Brittany’s initial relationship. She was the closest thing he had to a friend at the time as he had disregarded his family and social life to climb Vilecio’s ladder. As his hands worked through a patch of dry skin, he though back to the countless nights they’d order Chinese food and stay and work late together. 

“Um. Miss Dunham?” Caleb croaked, his mouth still dry from licking the dirt off Courtney Hodges’ heel.  

Brittany ignored him, her face hidden behind a tablet. 

“Miss Dunham.” Caleb stood up this time in hopes of getting his owner’s attention.  

Brittany continued to ignore him. 

“Britt!” He used the tone of voice he used to use as her manager. This got her attention. 

Brittany slapped the tablet down on her bare belly, the slam of the plastic against her abs made an audible crack. 

Caleb yelped. 

“Listen here, worm!” Brittany boomed, “You have no right to use my name. You lost that privilege years ago. That tongue of yours should only be used for licking. Not speaking. However, I’m bored, so speak your mind.” Brittany boomed. 

Caleb was suddenly aware of his insignificance. All 12 ft of Brittany lay nude. Her muscles pressed against her soft skin. While he, at his 3-inch height, stood on her sweaty crotch. 

Caleb struggled for words as Brittany’s blue eyes bore into him. 

“I. Uh. Well…” He stuttered, but finally gained his composure. “I had a chance to tell the interns about our past today. How I fucked up and how stupid I was. How brilliant you were…” Caleb let his words hang in the air.  

Brittany looked at Caleb for a second and then spoke, “Okay?” she seemed annoyed and went to pick back up her tablet. 

“Bri-“ Caleb caught himself, “Miss Dunham!”  

Brittany sighed and placed her tablet back down.”Yes?” she asked. 

“Don’t you think about that at all?” He asked. 

Brittany let out an exasperated sigh, “No. Worm. I don’t. I had plenty of time to think after you tried to escape after you took advantage of me. Unlike you, I worked on myself. I put myself out there. I climbed.” 

Caleb remained silent as Brittany spoke to him. He relished having a conversation with her for the first time in years. 

“That’s the difference between you and I. You still want to be recognized for something while doing nothing. I knew the value of work. As I told you when I first held your puny form between my fingers. You’re just another trophy in my case. Any positive memories I held for you left when you did all those years ago.” 

Brittany picked up the tablet and worked her fingers. Caleb felt his vocal cords go numb. 

“As far as I’m concerned, this topic is done ever being discussed. Get back to work moisturizing my groin. I don’t want to chafe.” 

Caleb stared at the vast expanse of Brittany’s freshly waxed pubic mound. Her vaginal lips inches away. He silently nodded and got back on his hands and knees. 

As Brittany settled back into silence, her earbud rang. 

“Ugh. What the fuck now?” She slammed her tablet down and pressed the earbuds. “Yes?” She asked. Displeasure dripping from her words. 

“Uh. Hey. This is Veronica down in the lab. Got a small situation with one of the interns.” The voice on the other end stated. 

Brittany rolled her eyes, “Let me guess. Hodges?”  

“Exactly.” Veronica replied. 

“I’ll be right down.” Brittany hung up the call and then looked down and Caleb. “I can’t catch a break today can I?” she then reached down with her right hand.  

“In you go.” She held open her pussy lips and pushed Caleb deep inside. “Maybe you’ll be useful today.”  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Courtney Hodges laughed maniacally. “First day on the job and I’m practically running things already.” She held a 5-inch-tall figure between her fingers. Her right thumb and forefinger clamped around its head. “You know. I hoped I would have a hot boss, but you are quite the cutie indeed.” She stared hungrily at his toned body. His blonde hair matted in her grasp.  

The tiny man screamed for mercy. His arms and legs swung uselessly which only earned more laughter from Courtney.  

“Can you place Doctor Fjordesen down, please?” A voice came from behind. 

Courtney turned to see the massive form of Brittany Dunham. Her eyes lit up. 

“Oh my god. You’re even more amazing in person.” Courtney spoke. 

This earned a soft smile from Brittany. “Of course I am. Now, can you please put him down.” Brittany motioned to the man still hanging from between Courtney’s fingers. 

Courtney shook her head, “Don’t think I can, boss.”  

Brittany was surprised at the gall of the girl. “Why not?” she asked. 

“Little dude just wanted me to get coffee. I told him I’m more valuable than that. He didn’t' believe me. So I proved him wrong. You guys really need to work on your network security. Hacking a SMOL gun was super easy.” Courtney eyed the screaming doctor once more. 

“How old are you?” Brittany asked. 

“21. Almost 22. I figured I’d do one internship before graduating. The plan was to become an eclectic inventor, but this is pretty fun.” Courtney shook her prisoner.  

“You obviously have a gift.” Brittany stepped closer to the girl.  

Courtney looked down at Brittany’s large feet. She wore a pair of large mocha slide sandals. Her eyes caught Small Courtney wrapped around Brittany’s left pinky toe. 

“Oh. Hey! I know her. That's pretty cool.” Courtney pointed out Courtney Vance who burned with embarrassment. “I’ll do a trade. Him for her.” The larger Courtney smirked. 

“Oh. Please no. No no.” Courtney Vance pleaded into Brittany’s ear. 

Brittany didn’t hesitate. “Deal.”  

Doctor Fjordesen was placed into Brittany’s awaiting right palm.  

Courtney Vance screamed and pleaded, but it was no use as Brittany removed her foot from the sandal and slowly pulled her from the warm toe. Her body, still shackled into a ring, was dropped into Hodges’ own palm.  

“Hey Little girl. Remember me?” Hodges held her palm up to her face to view Vance’s writhing body.  

Vance tried to escape, but realized it was no use. She stopped moving.  

“You remember my name?” Her eyes hung over Vance like two moons. 

Vance wept, but blurted out, “M-miss Hodges!” in hopes that it would earn some leniency. 

“Very good.” Hodges looked at the smaller woman for a second and then up to Brittany. “Uh. How do I put her on? I think your pinky toe is larger than my big toe.”  

Brittany laughed and then instructed Hodges how to adjust the restraints holding Vance’s ankles to her wrists. Both then watched as Hodges was able to calibrate the restraints accordingly. Vance screamed and cried, but in the end was wrapped around Hodges’ big toe. Vance’s screams were muffled as Hodge pulled her socks on and slipped her feet into her tennis shoes.  

“So. What are you going to do with him?” Courtney pointed at the small man in Brittany’s palm. 

“Oh. Yeah. His project is practically done anyway. I really was just keeping him around as your mentor. But we see how that worked out.” Brittany informed the intern. 

“I think I have a way he can still be useful.” Courtney added. 

30 minutes of additional haggling later, the two stood in the Fjordesen’s former office. Brittany had given it to Courtney in return that she promised to not maliciously encroach on Vilecio’s network for the rest of her time there. They stared down at the seat of Courtney’s chair. A brown blob that was formerly Doctor Fjordesen rested squarely in the middle.  

Brittany watched as Courtney lowered her butt and settled in. The blob yielded easily to the jean covered cheeks of Courtney. She settled in and wiggled her tush. “Oh. Perfect. He’s perfectly molded, it’s like he’s cradling each cheek.” The younger woman purred. 

Brittany made note of the product idea. 

A knock came from behind them.  

“Miss Dunham...” A 7ft tall lab tech stood dressed in a white coat. Thick black glasses adorned her face. Her dark brown hair was tied into a tight bun. She glanced at Courtney, “Intern Hod-” she began, but was stopped by the 5ft 8in girl, “Miss Hodges.”  

The tech looked at Brittany who nodded. With obvious disdain in her voice, the tech continued, “Miss Hodges...I have what was requested.”  

She presented a small glass tank. Within, 9 miniature bodies screamed and cried. Brittany waved the tech to place the tank on Courtney’s desk.  

“Hey guys! Welcome to my office!”  

Courtney loomed over the 6 tiny females and 3 males in the tank who all looked up at her in terror. Just hours prior they had been her equals, all eager to learn and go and pursue their own dreams afterward. It appears that Courtney had other ideas for her classmates.  

Courtney leaned back in her chair, Fjordesen remained perfectly molded to her butt as she did so; and kicked her sneakered feet onto the desk. The dirtied white rubber soles pressed nearly direct against the glass. “We’re gonna have so much fun these next 4 months.” She boomed. She then looked at Brittany, “I guess that just leaves one more thing to do?” Her eyes gleamed in the office light. 

Brittany smirked at the girl’s panache, “I guess so.”  

Courtney couldn’t believe it. Her gamble paid off. She stared at herself in the mirror, her new body like a shiny new car. She couldn’t stop taking herself in. She was on MIT’s rowing team for all 4 of years, so she was already relatively fit, but the way the growth process enhanced things. Her abs were much more pronounced, her legs were as if they were sculpted from clay. She flexed her right arm and giggled at the bicep. Her hands travelled up and down her torso. Her fingers danced over her breasts as she drank in their new appearance.  

Brittany stood by and watched Courtney with intrigue. In a way the younger girl reminded her of herself. Eager to get things done, but she had a spark that Brittany initially lacked. Courtney was only going to do things on her terms.  

“Just wait until my Brothers get a look at me.” Courtney spoke aloud to herself.  

“Is 7ft enough?” Brittany asked. 

“Absolutely.” Courtney turned to Brittany with a drunken smile. “I think I’m in love.”  

“Glad you like it.” Brittany stepped forward and threw a pile of clothes at Courtney “Get dressed and get back to work. I’ve got other things to do. Don’t cause any more trouble.” Her large heels clacked on the tiled floor as she walked out the locker room. 

Courtney got dressed in the clothes Brittany left her. A pair of black jeans and a plain navy blue polo with “Vilecio Industries” stitched on the left breast. She walked to the locker where all her belongings were kept and removed her old sneakers. For a laugh, she attempted to put one on. She was astonished by how much it was dwarfed by her foot’s new size. Her old socks were stuffed into the opening of each shoe. 

Courtney Vance struggled against her restraints as she breathed in the tepid air. In the darkness, her only company was the moisture in the air. It caused her to sweat excessively. She grunted and groaned as she felt like she was making progress. Her arms and legs ached as she worked to pull them apart.  

“C’mon Court, just a bit more effort...” she thought to herself. “...almost got it” Her efforts were reduced to nothing as her prison was turned on its side. Courtney screamed as her body flew forward. Her face smacked into the moist canvas wall in the darkness. 

Courtney Hodges removed the sock sealing her left shoe and threw it to the side. She turned the shoe upward and watched as her gift from Brittany tumbled into the light. 

Courtney Vance groaned in pain. Her body battered and bruised from the giant girl’s actions. She opened her eyes to the light and fresh air. Coutney Hodge’s massive fingers soon approached.  

Courtney Hodges dropped the shoe just as she pulled the smaller into the open air. She held the small body of Courtney Vance between her thumb and forefinger. 2 Inches was barely anything to her before, now at this new size it was practically imperceptible. She adjusted the setting on the tiny woman’s wrist and leg restraints and then sat down. 

Courtney Vance was beaten and humiliated. Being treated this way by Brittany was one thing, it was like being bullied by the biggest kid in school. But in this younger girl’s clutches, it was the equivalent to being beaten-up by the class nerd. 

Courtney Hodges bent her leg so that her right foot could rest on the bench with her. She slipped her living toe ring onto her right ring toe and rose back to her full height. From her vantage point, Courtney Vance was forced to look up at her younger owner. Courtney Hodges slid her feet into a pair of Black Kitten heel sandals and smiled to herself in the mirror, “Let’s go meet the team. Shall we?” She strode from the locker room with newfound confidence and power.  

“I don’t fucking care what she did or she impressed.”  

Amanda listened as her coworker, Roy, talked about the events of the past 2 hours. 

“She’s still a kid, in my opinion. And I ain’t going to be taking no directives from her.” 

“Uh. Roy.” Amanda stopped her coworker. “You, uh, might wanna...” She pointed behind him. 

Courtney stood with her arms crossed and hair tied into a ponytail. She wore her bratty smirk. Her left foot tapped the bare concrete floor of the lab. 

“Roy was it?” She asked. 

“You got it.” The man replied and stood up. “All 7ft and ¾ of me. Was in the marines before I came here.” He stood toe to toe with Courtney who smirked up at him. “And I ain’t listening to some snowflake 13 years younger than me.” 

“I’ve had a busy day, Roy.” She stated. 

“And?” He breathed into her face. 

“I’m a bit tired.” She continued. “I could use a coffee...” 

“So go get you one.” Roy spat. 

“No.” Courtney replied as he felt a pain in his gut. He looked down to see the hacked SMOL device poking him. “YOU go get me one.” Courtney pulled the trigger. 

Amanda watched as her coworker was enveloped in steam. Once cleared, he was standing at Courtney’s shin height. She lifted her right foot and pushed it on his head, she pushed him to the ground until he was prostrate in front of her. 

Her face scanned the room at the 5 remaining members of her team. Amanda, 3 other women, and the one male. “Anybody else?” They all shook their heads. 

“Good. Unlike Doctor Fjordesen, I see us all having something to contribute. You all bring something to the table. I promise I’ll only be rough if you cross me. Now, first thing. Let’s get to know each other...” 

Amanda found it odd. Moments earlier Courtney was standing on Roy’s head, ready to crush him, the next she was hosting them each in her office. 

“So how old are you, Amanda?” Courtney asked as she typed her notes on a tablet. 

“Uh. 30, Miss.” Amanda felt weird referring to the girl who was to be their department intern in such a manner. 

“That’s higher than the company average?” Courtney asked as she took a sip of her coffee. 

“We tend to last longer down here. Less bureaucracy and more results to show for our efforts.” Amanda answered. 

“I see you were instrumental in the Deatomizer program.” Courtney rifled through Amanda’s files,  

“Yes ma’am.” Amanda confirmed. “A lot of extensive testing on my part.” Her phone buzzed as one of Brad’s thoughts was transmitted.  

“I gotta say I’m a big fan. I could have used one of these during rowing meets.” Courtney referred to the former Ph.D holder under her glutes.  

Amanda smiled, “Great for filtering farts too.”  

"Oh. Trust me. I know.” Courtney winked. 

“One more question.” Courtney leaned in across the desk separating she and Amanda. “What’s your favorite color?” She asked with a toothy grin. 

Amanda thought for a second. “Pink.” 

Courtney nodded “Pink it is!” 

She stood up and extended her hand to Amanda “It was great getting to know you.” 

“Same.” Amanda replied chipperly and shook her young boss’ hand. 

“I look forward to having you under me.” Courtney added, which caused Amanda to stumble with her words. 

“I. Er. I look forward to being under you?” She replied and quickly scurried form the office. 

The rest of the day went by uneventfully. As the clock neared 7PM, Amanda leaned back in her chair and yawned. “Well. Guess It’s time to call it quits. Another day of changing the world.” She looked around to realize she was the only one left in her department. “They always fucking do this to me.” She complained aloud regarding her coworkers abandonment of her. 

Amanda’s sneakers squeaked against the floor as she grabbed her things and began to leave. She noticed Courtney’s office light was still on so she swung by. “Hey, Miss...” Amanda began, but lost her train of thought at the scene. 

“Beg. Beg for your life little man.”  Courtney stood with her left foot hovering over Roy lying on his back. Her toes were freshly painted pink. 

“Please don’t step on me. I’ll be more behaved. I promise.” Roy begged, but it was no use. 

Amanda watched as Courtney’s foot descended and covered Roy’s body. It pressed down and visibly squeezed the air from the writhing man. Her toes covered his face until he stopped moving.  

“Sleep tight little man.” Courtney removed her foot and left Roy’s body lying on the ground. She raised her head to see Amanda standing in the doorway. 

“Oh. Amanda. Come in.” Courtney waved her in and took a seat. She leaned back and placed her bare feet on the desk. Her soles pointed at Amanda. “What’s up?” she asked. 

“Oh. Just saw your light was still on, so wanted to say bye.” Amanda tried to be nonchalant, but her heartbeat increased as she stared at Courtney’s soles. Something about the power she displayed triggered something in Amanda. 

Courtney followed Amanda’s eyes and smirked. She wiggled her toes and felt her soles flex and wrinkle. Amanda was obviously entranced. 

“Oh yeah? Hey. Can you go shut the door.” Courtney asked, but more so commanded her older subordinate.  

“Um. Certainly, Miss Hodges.” Amanda rose and closed the door. When she turned around, Courtney was pointing her SMOL at her. 

“Miss Hodges, what the fuck!?” She screamed, but Courtney didn’t give her an answer. The room filled with steam. 

Courtney carefully took Amanda’s clothes and placed them on her desk. She looked at the living insoles within her shoes and spoke, “She’ll be back.” 

Amanda awoke to see Courtney straddling her body. She screamed in terror. 

“No need to scream, little girl. Just wanted to see how eager you were to please your new boss.” Courtney lifted her left foot and slowly lowered it onto Amanda. 

Amanda screamed as the sole descended upon her, but then felt herself grow excited once the skin contacted her own. The warm and smoothness of Courtney’s sole rubbed into Amanda. 

“Oh fuck. Oh. Oh Miss Hodges.” Amanda gasped as her breasts were pressed into body her by her boss’ weight. 

Courtney smiled as Amanda was a puddle of hormones under her appendage. Courtney’s foot lifted off Amanda and the smaller woman watched as her boss removed her jeans.  

“I feel like 10 inches should be enough to get the job done.” Courtney stood with her pussy bare and moist above Amanda. 

She reached down and picked up her plaything and threw herself into her chair. Doctor Fjordesen’s form cushioned her ass. She placed her feet on the desk and leaned back. She closed her eyes and leaned back. Amanda screamed with pleasure as she was used as a living dildo by the larger girl. 

Amanda didn’t know what came over her, but being dominated in such a way and with such confidence was absolutely exhilarating.  

Doctor Fjordesen’s body worked overtime to soak in the sweat and other fluids dripping from Courtney. 

Courtney leaned back in bliss with her feet still on the desk. Amanda was tending to them, licking the soles and between her toes. 

“This will be your new duty from now on. Got it?” Courtney ordered the tiny woman. 

Amanda agreed at first, but paused “Wait. You’ll grow me back, right?” 

Courtney threw her head back and laughed, “Absolutely not. As far as anybody is concerned you tried to attack me tonight and I acted in self-defense.”  

Amanda screamed but was quickly pressed by Courtney’s foot into the desk. 

The next day, Courtney announced the news to the team. She insisted Amanda was overcome with jealousy and shrinking was the only way she could’ve stopped the mad woman. 

She returned to her office and fell into her chair. She leaned into her usual position wither her feet propped on her desk and snapped her fingers.  

“Yes Miss hodges.” Amanda’s reply came to her ear as she began licking the bare sole.