- Text Size +

I spent the next couple of Colleen’s shifts at Holy Cross inside her pants, attached to her bare buttcheek. Of course, I couldn’t see anything, but I could hear everything and I couldn’t hear Caylin. Where was she? Why hadn’t I been able to hear her?

When I asked my new giantess goddess, she told me Caylin just wasn’t scheduled.

“Why? Do you miss her?” she asked.

“Honestly, I kind of do. I had so much fun with her being so big and “torturing” me with her butt,” I replied. “Not that I’m not enjoying being stuck to your butt. I am.”

“Really?” she asked. I nodded. She sat there for a moment, silent. “What if…you had both of us? Would you like that?”

“What do you mean?”

“What if I told Caylin I found you and you want both of us?” I felt my heart fall into my stomach. I was still confused by what she meant by that. How could I possibly have both of them?

“You mean, like, sharing me?” I asked. Colleen shook her head.

“I’m talking…She then crossed her index and middle fingers with the ones on the right, signifying her and Caylin could scissor.

“Caylin’s not a lesbian, is she?” I asked. “Plus I really don’t think she’d be into that. She found it weird when I begged her to sit on me.”

“Only one way to find out,” Colleen said. “You want me to tell her and ask her?” I sighed deeply. This was serious stuff going on right here. This giantess was talking about both of them committing lesbian acts with me in the middle of them.

“I mean, I definitely want her to know that I’m safe. And it would be so hot if you both tortured me with your butts, especially together.” Colleen smirked.

“We can make that happen.”

Caylin and Colleen worked together the next day, and that’s when Colleen told Caylin that she wanted to talk to her privately. The girls went downstairs to where the bathroom where the two found me – at different times – and Colleen reached in the back of her pants and pulled me off her buttcheeks, showing me to Caylin.

“Oh, my God! Stephen!” she exclaimed. The giantess then started crying. “I’m so happy you’re safe. I was so scared when I realized I had lost you.” she then turned her attention to Colleen. “How’d you get him?”

“I wound up sitting on him in the stall,” Colleen answered, pointing to the stall where she had unknowingly sat on me. “I found him that night on my bed. He fell off my butt and onto my bed.”

“I’m so happy you’re safe,” Caylin said to me again.

“He told me all about how much he loves your butt,” Colleen said. “He also loves my butt, too, though. I sat on him and farted on him so many times.”

“Oh, really?” Caylin asked me, jealousy in her tone. I didn’t react because I knew the best had yet to come.

“Well, we were thinking. Why not both of us have him?” Colleen asked. Caylin seemed to be as confused as I was when Colleen asked me the same question.

“How can we both have him? Unless we have alterning nights or weekends with him or something,” she responded. That’s what I thought she meant, too. Colleen shook her head, smiling.

“Together,” she said. Caylin looked at her, even more puzzled.

“You mean…” Colleen nodded her head this time. Caylin looked down at me.

“What do you think?” she asked me.

“I think it would be so fucking hot because you both have such big butts and to be…tortured or whatever by both butts at the same time,” I said. Caylin then looked back and forth to both Colleen and I. She sighed. There was a moment’s pause.

“How do we go about this? Like, do we pick one of our houses or..?” Caylin asked.

“Let’s get a hotel room, like, Friday night,” Colleen said. “Then it’ll be like a private party. No one will be able to come in and distract us.” Caylin nodded in agreement.

The plan was set. This was about to be the wildest night of all of our lives.