- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Chapter 3 - Along for the Ride [Tom]


It was morning…or was it night?  It felt like morning to Tom since he’d just woken up.  But had he just woken up? Or had he been awake all along.  The passage of time was incredibly confusing and difficult to interpret correctly.  Frames of reference were far and few between, and when Jeong-Suk’s body was at rest, there were usually none.  When she walked, the gentle bouncing of her tits was enough to jostle and jiggle the lattice of large, soft fat cells that surrounded him, each nearly as tall as he was and carrying much more mass. 


For hours, he’d struggled to escape the full-body embrace of each of the fat cells in Jeong-Suk’s left tit, each warm sphere fighting for his attention and touch.  Hours of struggling, exhausting his body to shift far enough away from one cluster, resulted only in being handed off directly to another.  And beyond that cluster of 4 to 5 cells contacting his naked body, another 4 to 5 waited patiently…and beyond that another…and another.  


There was no escaping the full contact of the slick, slippery surface of the gelatinous, amorphous masses of fatty breast tissue.  Tom had been disappointed the first time he’d seen Jeong-Suk remove her hoodie…he thought it a shame that such a pretty face would be cursed with such small boobs, but now that the jiggling of his environment was directly proportional to the size of her tits, Tom was thanking god that Jeong-Suk’s tits were so small.  He figured it must have been a million times worse to be in a big, fat tit.  


Still, it felt strange to just sit there immersed in the cushiony soft fat…as if he were giving up.  And plus, he wasn’t sure if he was imagining it, but it felt as if the lattice structure was discretely…quietly…covertly trying to pull him in deeper..micrometer by micrometer..like an intelligent, impossibly patient quicksand.  His instincts had not evolved to self-preserve against fatty breast tissue, but it identified the threat all the same, and his instinct responded with the occasional floundering and struggling.  


And this was all just when Jeong-Suk was motionless…probably sleeping.  He heard the incredibly muffled sound of an alarm clock sounding. It was the third time he’d heard it now so he surmised this was his third day in Jeong-Suk’s left breast.  He wished there was a way he could keep track of the days…there were no walls upon which he could etch tallies.  He tried doing so on one of the fat cells after the first day but it took substantial effort to tear the membrane.  Even more frustratingly, the cell repaired itself moments later, erasing at least an hour of Tom’s hard work. He’d have to try and keep track mentally.  


‘27 more days to go…’ Tom thought miserably. Before he’d heard the alarm clock for the first time, he didn’t even know what he was going to do to that bitch Claire.  He’d probably start with making her the first girl he’d ever punched in the nose.  How would that sound for firsts? Then he’d almost certainly press charges. What would they call the charges? The hell if he knew, but maybe she’d even see the inside of a jail cell.


By the second coming of the alarm clock, he was even more furious.  She really was just going to let him sit here in Jeong-Suk’s tit.  


Hearing the alarm clock for the third time reminded him once again of just how hungry he was.  He hadn’t eaten since right before going over to Claire’s house.  Had he known that he’d be trapped in a South Korean girl’s boob flesh, he might have had more than a handful of pretzels and a half-can of Dr. Pepper. 


The girl’s calm heartbeat, which resounded with a regular, constant, profound bass through Tom’s tiny body, was now starting to increase in tempo.  He could hear the sound of skin against cotton as she was getting out of bed.  She was starting her day…well…starting both of their days, whether he was ready or not.  He could tell she wasn’t wearing a bra yet, his surroundings bouncing and jiggling slightly more than he was used to, and then he could tell when the small breasts were properly cradled in their respective cups, just as he was now cradled properly in the condensed and compressed lattice structure of fatty breast tissue.  


Luckily, it looked like Jeong-Suk was skipping the shower for today.  She’d gotten one on Morning #1 and Morning #2, and both experiences were pretty miserable for Tom.  He must have been jostled and jiggled closer to the surface of her skin. By his guess, he was directly at the peak of her breast, near the injection point under her nipple because the heat coming in from the hot water was oppressive and painful.  


The sound of the water hitting her skin, the shower curtain, and the porcelain felt like it was splitting his ear drums. With the donning of her small B-cup bra, Tom knew he wouldn’t have to try and burrow deeper into her breast tissue where it was safe…where her body temperature was higher but the outside world’s influence was less severe.  


Jeong-Suk’s heart was beating like crazy now, surrounding the poor boy in its deafening echo.  Her small breasts were also far more mobile than normal.  He heard a feminine but deep, bassy voice saying something…it sounded like “Wait!”.  He knew it was Jeong-Suk’s voice.  As high-pitched and feminine as it was, it still was nearly too bassy for his tiny system to resolve and understand.  He still appreciated whenever she spoke, even if it wasn’t directed toward him…it reminded him which way was up and that he wasn’t alone…not technically anyway.


It was a challenge to try and understand what it was she was doing based on his limited sensory input.  Usually, his indicators came in the form of several factors.  These included temperature, the jiggling of the fat cells that cradled him, her heartbeat, the muffled external audio, and the nearly trace amounts of light that somehow would permeate the skin of her breast.  One…interesting event happened on his second night in Jeong-Suk’s tit. He heard the muffled sound of bed springs creaking, letting him know the busy Korean exchange student had finished another hard day of school and was getting into bed.  It was surreal, knowing that he technically shared a bed with his crush…but it was also torturous to know that he couldn’t tell her…he couldn’t interact with her.  The best thing he could do was flail and flounder; he noticed that sometimes it would almost appear as if he could elicit a response from her.  Maybe that was why the psycho bitch didn’t want to inject him at this “big” size.  


Tom shifted in the lattice, and his entire face was smooshed directly into one of the soft fat cells.  He struggled against the mass of amber orbs, trying to adjust his body and allow his face even a millimeter of reprieve…a millimeter to him, anyway.  The struggling must have awoken something in Jeong-Suk because Tom heard a low, muffled moan from the heavens.  Millions of miles in the other direction, he heard a rustling of skin against fabric, and then skin against skin, and then wet skin against wet skin.  


“No fucking way” Tom said out loud, the resounding drum that he could not escape was louder and faster now.  


Tom felt himself stiffening and was aching to fuck Jeong-Suk.  He lamented not making a move earlier; the girl was so shy and nervous she literally would not even speak to any of the other guys.  He had his chance, and now here he was, pitifully thrusting his throbbing hard cock into one of Jeong-Suk’s millions of soft, amorphous fat cells.  


His surroundings were heating up as Jeong-Suk was clearly picking up the pace, which created a feedback loop of a trance-like, ever-crescendoing climb of pleasure and bliss.  He was so close now, thrusting hard into the fat cell.  The force of his pelvis was only enough to send slight ripples up through the membrane which reverberated against her neighbors and against his bare skin. 


Every time he retracted his pelvis, he felt his butt press firmly against the fat cell behind him and almost bounce him forward.  His surroundings were getting less and less hospitable, the flesh of the Korean girl’s breasts now clearly bouncing as he felt himself being pulled deeper.  Now each thrust of Tom’s hips found a new fat cell as he continued his involuntary journey deeper. He couldn’t control himself anymore, he licked and slobbered over the spherical, pillowy cell as if it were a lover.  


Once Jeong-Suk gasped and whimpered quietly, he couldn’t control it any longer.  Tom squeezed his eyes shut, tensed up his whole body, and exploded..still weakly pumping his tiny, naked hips into the one fat cell.  The one fat cell among millions. Even before he lost consciousness, he could hear the sound of Jeong-Suk's laptop powering up and keys clacking, and his spent seed had long since been completely dissolved into the breast he called home.  Even with the post-orgasm clarity, he started thinking that this wasn’t the worst arrangement in the world.  That was Night 2.


His third day in Jeong-Suk’s left breast was sizing up to be very different from the previous ones.  Usually, he’d hear only Jeong-Suk’s voice, usually in English he thought but sometimes in Korean, which he didn’t understand at all. Either way, it was her voice or he’d faintly hear another girl’s voice, probably one of the girls she’d study with or maybe her roommate. Tom heard something very different today: he heard a man’s voice.  


He could tell immediately from the tone that this was not some teacher giving a lecture or some grocery store cashier tendering a purchase. Next, Tom heard that same bed-creaking sound that he’d heard the night before only this time it was much more intense, and the sound of two sets of laughter echoed from the outside world to which he’d once belonged: one hers and one was a man’s.  


He didn’t recognize it but it was unmistakable, and to further confirm his suspicions and humiliate him further, he heard the equally unmistakable sound of wet lips smacking above him. Jeong-Suk was making out with this guy!  Jeong-Suk!  Miss ‘I’ll just sit in the corner by myself and work on my math homework’!  Miss ‘I never wear shirts with a neckline lower than my collar bone or skirts higher than my knees’!  


Tom’s heart was broken and his blood was boiling.  This guy was getting what Tom wanted!  What he deserved!  He was making out with Tom’s sweetheart crush and there was absolutely nothing he could do about it.  He tried fidgeting and fighting to get her attention but it only seemed to make things worse. He heard the guy moan and say something to Jeong-Suk.  Something to the effect of “Grab it tighter”.  


Tom wanted to cry; it was as if he was being cuckolded.  Then, his entire world started shaking and jiggling, and he felt the lattice structure around him deform and sink in unnatural ways that had only happened when Jeong-Suk would shower and wash her breasts.  This guy was groping her!  He was squeezing her tits and by extension, squeezing Tom!  The nearly microscopic 19-year old boy could feel tears forming in his eyes, he just wanted to get away from this.  He wanted to get away from here.  He wanted to get out of their bed.  He wanted to get out of her room.  He wanted to get out of her tit.  Unfortunately for Tom, the manhandling of Jeong-Suk’s tiny tit deformed and compressed his surroundings in such a way that he could actually feel himself moving away from the center of her tit. 


He heard jeans unzipping.  He felt rustling.  He could literally feel the reverberations through the fat cells as the guy’s lips sucked at Jeong-Suk’s small tit.  He understood exactly what was happening, and when he heard Jeong-Suk moan, he knew she was getting fucked.  The guy was rough with her, and she seemed to like it.  It was hard to pinpoint what hurt Tom the most in these moments, but something significant was his fantasy that Jeong-Suk was a sweet, kind girl who wanted affection and gentle, tender love.  He fantasized about being gentle with her, making love to her as if it were a romcom. Instead, she was getting properly fucked and she seemed to LOVE It.Her small breasts were squeezed strongly in his hands and now the tiny spheres were bouncing uncontrollably as she was railed, and the bouncing of her tits now sent Tom deeper into the fleshy abyss. The sound was more muffled but unmistakable.  He felt compression again as a weaker grip surrounded his fatty home and squeezed.  


It was Jeong-Suk playing with her breast, squeezing the flesh and kneading it, urging him closer to the surface as if she subconsciously wanted him to play.  He recognized the light level of where he was now, it was very similar to his entrance into her tit when he was injected.  He was right below her nipple..so, so close to the surface.  There almost seemed to be a correlation with his location relative to her nipple and how fast her heart was pounding.  She was getting more and more turned on.


An hour later, he was still there.  They must have been cuddling or something because Tom could still hear the guy’s stupid voice and Jeong-Suk’s stupid giggling.  He had fucked her brains out and Tom could tell she loved every second of it.  Unknown to the giants, he was crying now, face buried in one of Jeong-Suk’s immense fat cells.  As the lucky guy cuddled with Tom’s crush, Tom cuddled with just one of her fat cells. He was so far beyond anger now.  So far beyond it that he wasn’t even angry anymore.  Tom had somehow looped past it and into some new weird territory.  He was desperate.  He was frantic.  He would have given anything to get out of this.  He promised himself that he wouldn’t be angry with Claire when she removed him. He wouldn’t try to press charges. He wouldn’t hit her.  Tom decided he would just be so happy to have his life back that he would completely move on.  He would forgive Claire…and he would never speak to Jeong-Suk again.  Things were just far too painful now.  He felt somebody rubbing Jeong-Suk’s nipple and heard her moan…and the Korean girl’s heart started racing again.


‘Oh no…’ Tom thought. He heard the bed frame squeaking again.  Tom burrowed deeper, albeit inefficiently, into Jeong-Suk’s breast, trying desperately to escape the passionate moaning and rhythmic, rocking waves of flesh. They were starting Round 2. Tom wished he could knock himself out…that he could end this terrible, terrible third day.  Claire was the only other person in the world who knew he was here…the only girl who would be able to save him.  He resented and hated her, and yet he caught himself praying to her as if she were a goddess.


“Starting tomorrow….26 more to go..”


~