- Text Size +

Title: Taming a HonDa: Part 1.5
Segment Title: Hon Gets Stuffed
Commissioned by: ZenryokuTFS
Categories: Original
Characters: Honda(OFC), Saki (OFC)
Cameo(s): None
Tags: Lesbians,  F/ff, F/f, Clothing Transformation, Inanimate Transformation, Futanari, Spit, Clothes Ripping, Anal, Trashcan Fetish, Size Play, Femdom, Size Domination, Shrunken Woman - Munchkin (2ft), Lit RPG
Alternate Titles: Saki’s Shitty Panties, Poor Panties and a Worse Condom, Saki’s Panties, Red Panties
Started: 03/01/2024
Finished: 07/01/2024
Patreon:  07/01/2024
Public: 07/02/2024




Saki was sat atop the sofa, not a stitch of clothing on her body and sleep still crusting her eyes from the night before. She was hunched over a piece of parchment detailing a job she had collected from the Guild Hall’s notice board a couple of days ago. Apparently, a collaborative of kobolds had set up a nest near a farm on the edge of town, and the land owner wanted someone to go clear them out. He was offering 3 copper per head. If the nest was small, it wouldn’t be much of a payout but would cover the next few grocery trips, and if it was surprisingly large, it might even cover Saki’s next rent payment.

Clearing out some kobolds wasn’t a difficult undertaking. Even if they retreated back into their burrows, she could just smoke them out.

Thunk 

Slosh

The rogue winced at the sudden sound, breaking her out of her train of thought. Turning to the sound of the disturbance, Saki was met with the sight of her pets, Hon and Da, looking at the floor in mortification as dirty water gushed out of the now prone wooden bucket. Hon was struggling to keep hold of the broom easily twice her size and then some while Da’s dainty hands were clasped over her mouth.

Both of the shrunken mages were wearing identical maid outfits Saki had, had custom-made for them on the cheap after their last babysitting gig for a local seamstress. The bodices were a deep brown, the neckline laced up by matching twine, and the skirt portion was a particularly frilly off-white. A pair of purple leggings completed the ensemble.

“Can’t you two do anything right?!” Saki snapped, punctuating her words with a sigh of exasperation. When she had them do dishes, they dropped them because they were too weak and their hands too small. She had them take out the trash, and Hon ended up buried under an upturned bag of trash, spilling its contents all over her nice, clean kitchen. She instructed them to dust and polish, and they couldn’t even reach the majority of her ornaments - even with the stepping stool - and now this!

“Sorry, Mistress,” the two said in unison, their sanguine eyes cast down in shame.

Saki slapped her palm against her face, mentally swearing the two girls were more trouble than they were worth. There was no way she could take them two on any job - not even one as simple as clearing out some kobolds. But she couldn’t leave them unattended either; they’d somehow find a way to burn the whole house down.

The rogue suddenly shivered as a breeze penetrated her through a cracked open window. Her green eyes sparked with a devious idea. Plucking a copper coin from a small bowl that sat on the coffee table next to the sofa, she tossed it into the air, caught it and placed it face down on top of her hand.

Heads - Hon

Tails - Da

‘Tails, tough luck, Da, but you should actually be useful if you didn’t want this to happen,’ Saki thought to herself, the corners of her mouth lifting into a smirk. Her eyes flickered back to the still frozen maidens. The colour had drained from their face at seeing their owner’s expression.

With a mental command, a transparent screen that only she could see appeared before Saki’s face. She tapped on the Pets option, it took her a list of the two pint-sized half-mages. She clicked on Da and sent the mental command Transform.

Da suddenly began to glow with a pale green aura. The light rapidly grew in intensity until it became a blinding flash. When the light faded where once stood, the trembling, shrunken slave girl laid a pair of plain red panties.

Hon leapt back from the underwear, her diminutive form trembling. She looked back to her owner, scared she was going to meet a similar fate - and a little excited.

“If you don’t want to end up as a matching bra, I suggest you go get my clothes, Hon,” Saki instructed.

Hon set off, running out of the room as fast as her little legs could carry her, her bare feet audibly slapping against the wooden floor as she left the carpeted room, which was soon followed by the recognisable thudding of her ascending the stairs.

Saki stood from the sofa, her eyes returning to the discarded panty on the floor. As she crossed the distance between them, her eyes never moving from the discarded underwear, a transparent screen appeared in her vision

Item (Owned)
Owner(s): Saki
Name: Da
Type: Clothing, sensual underwear
Durability: Low, 6/6
Fabric: Polyester
Quality: Poor
Value: 3 copper

Addition(s)

(Enchantment) - Aphrodisiac Coating - contact with this item will elicit an erotic response in the wearer.  Warning: Prolonged use of this item will lead to an increased level of the wearer's sensitivity.
(Enchantment) - Aura Enhancement - contact with this item will enhance the Dominant or Submissive aura of the wearer. Warning: Prolonged use of this item may have cause to permanent effects on how others perceive and treat the wearer.
(Enchantment) - Sentience - this item is able to think and feel, but will not age even as the fabric deteriorates.

Final Item Value: 6 copper

“Sheesh, even as a pair of panties, you’re substandard and pathetic. Can’t you do anything right?” Saki mocked the silent underwear, raising an eyebrow as though she expected a reply.

Bending at the hip, the expert thief snagged the red panties by its waistband and lifted it into the air.

Even at the initial touch, Saki could tell that Da made one shitty pair of panties. The fabric was so thin it felt like her fingertips would tear right through it, and the fabric was coarse, definitely far from the best underwear she had ever picked up. Probably the worst she’d ever owned.

Stretching the waistband, Saki gracefully stepped into the leg holes. She could feel the fabric straining against her legs. They felt like they were already nearing their stretch limit. Saki began pulling Da up her legs, feeling the scratchy underwear becoming more and more taut as they rose higher.

When Da reached Saki’s flaccid cock, sparks of pleasure radiated and goose pimples prickled her skin. The pressure brought on by the tightness, mixing with the coarse material, and enhanced by the enchantments woven into the material - and the knowledge that these panties were Da. The rogue felt the familiar, intimate pleasure of her cock swelling and rising to stand, pushing against the flimsy barrier of fabric and rapidly increasing its force.

Saki released the waistband, letting it snap against her pelvis. Da was so small for the rapidly hardening cock, like a pair of off-brand lingerie; she was even squeezing Saki’s ass cheeks.

She was so weak and pathetic.

A transparent screen flashed in Saki’s peripheral vision with a small exclamation mark over the top of it. With a thought, the almost naked rogue opened the notification.

Warning: Item ‘Da’ has dropped below half durability, any further damage will cause drastic repairs to be needed!
Durability: 2/6

Saki snorted. All she’d done was put the little bitch on, and Da was almost wrecked. Her cock was just too powerful for the runt. Her cock throbbed with the thought, and Saki heard the whispering pops of Da’s frail stitching coming undone.

“Mmm,” Saki groaned.

She couldn’t help herself. She reached her hands over her head and lifted onto her tippy toes. Her entire body groaned in euphoria as she stretched, her bones popping. Da got even tighter like she was trying to strangle her owner’s cock.

Da’s durability clicked down to 1/6. Saki’s cock throbbed. She was completely dominating the runt with her big, hard cock. Precum began to ooze from her tip, staining the panties.

Another notification pinged into Saki’s vision.

Item ‘Da’ has been damaged. Fabric over ‘crotch’ has been stained by ‘Bodily Fluids.’ Item ‘Da’s’ value has decreased to 2 copper due to prolonged damage and staining.

“Mmm, how does it feel to be ruined by my cock Runt?” Saki groaned.

The only reply the rogue received was the escalating rapid popping as Da’s stitching was eroded by the stretching length and girth of her overwhelming cock.

Riiiiiip

“Oh fuck!” Saki moaned as she heard and felt Da rip for her cock. Her long hard member erupted through the ruptured slit, the frayed edges of the coarse material stroking her shaft, teasing it with tickling scratches as though trying to edge her towards her orgasm.

The frayed fabric ground against the base of her cock with every breath Saki took - her cock twitching with every slight graze.

“If I knew you’d feel this good, I’d have turned you into a wank rag years ago,” Saki moaned, her hand trailing down to give the base of her cock a teasing squeeze. She was so fucking horny.

Item ‘Da’ has been damaged. Item Da’s durability level has dropped to 0/6. Item value has dropped to 0 copper until the item has been repaired.
Item ‘Da’s’ sentience remains intact.

Saki’s attention was abruptly stolen by the slapping of little bare feet. Turning to the doorway, she saw that Hon had returned. The shrunken woman’s cheeks were flushed with exhaustion, and she was struggling under the weight of the gear in her hands. She was cradling Saki’s leather armour, boots, cloak, dagger and other material against her reduced chest and looked like she would fall over at any second.

The thief’s lips twisted into a lust-fueled smirk. Talk about perfect timing.

Saki snapped her fingers. Hon flinched, and her stare lifted from the ripped panties to the silver haired thief. The other woman pointed to the floor at her feet.

Without hesitation, Hon placed the gear on the floor and dived to the floor, her knees burning against the carpet and stopping at her owner’s bare feet. When she looked up, Hon swallowed as she saw Saki’s huge cock. Its shadow eclipsed her face. She never felt smaller than when she was looking up at the thief’s magnificent cock.

“Good girl,” Saki praised - Hon’s cheeks somehow darkened further. “Now, i want you to take this rag off,” Hon moved to obey but froze when her owner lifted her index finger in a wait motion.
“No hands. I want you to use your mouth, pet,” Saki continued, placing a subtle, sensual emphasis on the last word.

“Yes, Mistress,” Hon said after a moment. She swallowed and pushed herself up - making sure her knees did not leave the carpet and incur Saki’s punishment - she captured a side of the waistband between her teeth and clumsily began to pull them down.

The fabric quickly rolled and bunched itself. Wincing, Hon carefully pulled the underwear down - while trying to ignore the waves of heat she felt washing off of Saki’s hard cock.

The thief moaned as the rolling panties pulled down on her cock. As the underwear continued to descend, Hon found herself being pulled towards the cock as the fabric stretched and rolled. She tried to change the direction but was rewarded by the popping of frail seams and was forced to return to the 9 inch cock. The smell of Saki’s hard member was making her toes curl in anticipation. Even her scent was powerful. It made Hon want to submit to her, to give her everything she wanted and more.

Slowly, the panties rolled down Saki’s girth. Hon could feel them approaching another ripping point as they neared the hot tip. She could taste the salt permeating the air.

Slap

Hon fell back, her teeth clapping together as her Mistress’s cock sprung back, slapping her chin as the panties finally came loose.

Saki snorted as she saw the shrunken sorceress lose her balance. She was so weak and pathetic, it wasn’t even funny, but it certainly was erotic.

The panties hung limply around her thighs, held only in place by their shoddy quality. Saki gave the prone Hon a light kick to her side, smirking at the pitiful grunt she let out.

“Finish the job, Pet,” she prompted teasingly.

Hon pushed herself back to her knees. Her chin was still warm from Saki’s cock. And set about pulling the panties back down the thief’s slender leg with her teeth. Once they were past the knees, the fabric went slack, and Hon was able to let them fall limply to the floor and Saki stepped out of Da’s holes.

“Good girl, now toss that rag in the trash.”

Hon jerked back, her head snapping back up to look at her Mistress.

“Please,” she began to shake her head, “you can’t throw her out, please.”

“Can’t?”

“Please, Mistress, she is me, and I’m her. Please don’t make me … I’ll do anything.”

“You’d do anything anyway,” Saki laughed.

“Please, Mistress,” Hon begged, and Saki’s eyes lit up with a devious idea that made her cock throb.

“Bend over.”

“Ple- Wha?” Hon asked, perplexed.

“Get that cute little ass in the air, runt,” Saki reiterated, and the shrunken sorceress rushed to obey, bending over and sticking her ass into the air as much as she could.

Saki picked Da up from the floor and dragged her over and around her cock. Her free hand lifted and summoned a transparent screen. She swiped her finger over it until she found Hon’s profile and proceeded to Unequip the mage’s Uniform.

The now naked girl shivered at the sudden cold.

Saki’s eyes flickered down to Hon’s puckered rosebud. The petite butt barely reached her knees. Letting out a frustrated sigh, Saki grabbed the shrunken mage by the waist and lifted her into the air - making the petite sorceress let out a startled squeal - and positioned the girl over the hard shaft.

The rogue paused. Hon shook like a leaf in her hands. Taking a step back, Saki sat on the sofa and spread her thighs before beginning to lower the trembling girl onto her hard cock.

Hon let out an adorable squeak-like gasp as Saki pushed her way inside, the large tip forcing the tight orifice to widen.

“Ah, Mistress,” Hon gasped, her toes curling as Saki placed a hand on her shoulder and began to push down, slowly increasing the pressure. A mixture of pain and pleasure rippled through her as 9 nine inches of hard, girthy meat forced its way inside her.

Hon’s vision blurred with tears. It was so big, nearly half her size. It hurt. But at the same time, been used for her owner’s pleasure, as a sex toy, a cock sleeve.

“Ah!” Hon cried out, her anal muscles spasming and trying to clench on Saki’s cock, only to be continually forced back as she forced her way deeper and deeper.

“Mmm, you like that, don’t you pet?” Saki moaned into Hon’s ear, her hot breath making the shrunken woman flinch and causing her anus to shake with new intimate tremors.

“Fuck! Yes Mistress!” Hon mewled.

“I wonder if Da is enjoying life as my condom,” Saki taunted. Hon’s entire body jerked, briefly lifting an inch back off her owner’s cock only to be pushed back down even harder.

Hon cried out as the pressure abruptly grew. Her flat stomach bulged. Her hand fell to her tummy on impulse, and she felt the warm, pulsating member through her skin.

“Mmm … fuck you’re so tight,” Saki moaned. Hon’s entire lower body was squeezing and massaging her cock, and the thief succinctly remembered why she kept the two runts around at their current size. They made great fuck toys.

“So … big …” Hon whimpered. Pain never felt so good.

A transparent notification appeared in Saki’s vision.

Pet ‘Hon’ has gained the trait ‘Masochist’. Pain will induce heightened pleasure in the subject.

Saki’s cock throbbed violently - slapping Hon back into her tits - she was fucking customising the shrunken runt. Literally! 

“You’re my fucking toy!” Saki cried out, her cock rhythmically pulsating inside her tight toy. Each throb slapped the mage back into Saki’s tits again and again. She couldn’t even hear Hon’s moans beneath her own and the sound of slapping flesh.

The base of her cock jerked violently, pulling her pelvis up - slapping the area against Hon’s soft, petite ass cheeks - spurts of cum erupted inside Hon’s ass, filling her with the hot, thick fluid.

“AH! Mistress!” Hon shrieked as her anus contracted with her own orgasm, and her little snatch began to squirt clear cum in high arches before splashing down o the carpet. She’d have to clean that later. Maybe her mistress would even make her and Da lick it up. Hon’s slender legs began violently shaking, and more cum squirted from her pussy.

Saki’s breathing began to slow as the aftershocks of her orgasm began to fade. Her eyes flickered back down to the still-trembling mage. Her scarlet hime-cut hair was dishevelled and almost completely lost its shape.

“Mmm, I see you liked that, didn’t you, little bitch?” Saki whispered teasingly into Hon’s ear.

“Y-Yes, Mistress,” Hon gasped out between heavy breaths. Every inch of her body was coated in a thin layer of perspiration.

“Mmm, good girl … “ Saki purred before suddenly remembering how they got into this situation. She could feel the now drenched fabric of Da crushed against her steadily softening cock. “You better hope Da stays in your ass Pet. Unless you wanna see her tossed in the trash,” she whispered.

Saki felt Hon’s spent anal muscles try in vain to squeeze her cock and keep the improvised condom inside her. The silver haired thief smirked.

Hon flinched when she felt Saki’s hand slide down either side of her body and abruptly take hold of her waist. She let out a muffled whine as she resisted the ticklish tremors spasming from the giant thief’s fingertips.

Saki slowly lifted the trembling mage off her cock. She made sure to milk every second and every inch of her cock. Almost disappointedly, she felt the soiled condom being pulled off her cock by Hon’s ass.

The rogue’s cock slipped free of its confines. Slick with juices, it bobbed from one side to the other. She was still at half-mast. It was completely naked.

“Well done, Pet. How does it feel having Da inside you?” she asked teasingly.

“F-Full …” Hon whimpered, her anus spasmed painfully.

Saki snorted then something caught her eye. Brow furrowing, she lifted Hon higher and looked under her. Her lips twisted into an amused smirk. Sticking out of the little bitch’s destroyed ass was an almost ticket-like strip of fabric.

‘Oops,’ Saki thought bemusedly before suddenly dropping the shrunken girl. She let out a startled scream and landed roughly on the sofa before bouncing onto the floor from the gathered momentum.

Saki stood from the sofa, towering over the trembling form of her little pet. Hon looked like she was on the brink of a second orgasm.

“I can see Da peaking out,” Saki said teasingly. Reaching down, she pinched the moist fabric sticking out of Hon’s ass and proceeded to lift the trembling, naked mage into the air.

“Ahh! Mistress!” Hon squealed as she was suddenly lifted into the air, the too-big fabric pulling on her insides. It burned so good. Her little thighs clamped together in ecstasy.

Saki smirked and began to make her way towards the kitchen, letting the shrunken mage swing like some pornographic parody of a handbag, enjoying the mewling moans and cries of the damsel.

She stopped in front of the bin and pressed down on the pedal. The lid sprung open, revealing the almost empty confines - the only objects inside were some crushed empty plastic bottles that had once held either cordial or lizard spit for Saki’s alchemical concoctions.

“Too bad Pet,” Saki said simply as she brought Hon forward to hover over the dustbin. She let the dishevelled redhead have a moment to assess her situation before releasing her pinching grip on Da.

Thud

Hon landed in the trashcan ass up. The cum drenched panties hanging out of her ass like a tail. Saki smirked and took her foot off the pedal, condemning the girl to her prison with a metallic clang.

Hon shivered as the sound of the closing lid echoed in the bin, making her ears ring. She was uncomfortable, her neck tucking itself awkwardly, and in the dim light, she could see her own feet hanging down in front of her. She could barely move.

Though, even if she could, there was no way Hon would disobey her mistress and try to escape the trashcan. Surely Saki would take her out once she got home … right?

Her own juices began to run up her tummy, slowly dribbling towards her face. At least it would smell better than the trashcan.


Chapter End Notes:

For those interested, I am taking requests on Digital Art on my DeviantArt and FurrAffinity accounts. If anyone is interested, just comment or drop me a message. Temporary thing.