- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope you guys enjoy this one.

I hear the gurgling and popping of the carbonation of Sprite in her throat as I hear it get closer and closer to her stomach opening, and I notice Michelle reacts to it as well too, hearing a “MMMPH” as she swallows it. Probably the carbonation burning her throat, and you know how everyone jokes about how super carbonated McDonald's Sprite is, but there really is truth in that one though. As it rushes closer and closer the sound of its carbonation is really loud, and it lands with a pretty loud splash, her acids and the carbonation really kick in with the bubbling and the gurgling, I can hear a few bubbles starting to be formed inside her stomach, seemingly burp bubbles but they pop before they can really make their way out, seemingly. 

I hear more and more Sprite above being swallowed and traveling down her throat, a loud carbonated sounding squelch with every swallow, and it all travels down with a louding bubbly splash into her stomach, bringing the liquid levels up more and more with every landing. I feel the warm mix of the acids and the ice coldness of the Sprite giving us somewhat of a relief with all hot and warmness we’ve been feeling being inside Michelle’s stomach, the carbonation I can also feel as well and it’s popping and how it’s mixing well into the acids as well too, so it doesn’t really sting but you can definitely feel it. I think she swallows a chunk of ice, I hear one plunk into her stomach along with some Sprite, and It feels even colder in her stomach when it plunks in. Although I figure it won’t be long until it completely melts.

I hear the ruffling of bags on the outside, over the slight churning of Michelle’s stomach as her stomach plays around with her Soda. Making me and the other two guys really start to move around and get harassed by her acids as it starts to really get more active in here. I get a mouth full of Sprite when I get sloshed around, it tastes somewhat sweet and a little bit of carbonation is in it when it goes with it, but the taste of acids and the warmness of that makes me wanna puke, and I spit out the drink immediately. I hear it’s pretty quiet on the outside, as everyone gets their food handed back to them.

“Goddamn it’s been years since I’ve been through something like this, and it’s crazy to think that this chick is probably as old as my oldest Daughter!” Tony yells, as he gets sloshed around by Michelle’s acids. He yells this pretty loud I notice too, loud enough that I think Michelle notices as well with a slight movement. It seems like this was a spur of the moment sort of thing for Tony, he’s been keeping level headed during this entire situation.

“What was that?” Michelle says, and my butt puckers as soon as she says this. I hope we don’t get caught.

“What?” I hear Kyla say, with the sound of some paper unraveling as well too.

“I heard something from inside my stomach” Michelle says, and I hear the noise of something cardboardy with the sound of her fingers pressing on it.

“Probably just it growling or something like that” I hear Wade say, I hear him shake his drink a little, you can hear the Ice crunching against each other as he shakes it.

“It sounded like a voice, though” Michelle says, as she says this I hear the noise of what I think is fries being taken out of the cardboard, judging by the noise of it. I feel her stomach bubble up a bit more out of anticipation with the fries, something she’s seemingly looking forward to I notice.

“Yeah, Jack Cooper’s totally in your stomach. You doin’ alright in there, Jack?” I hear Jeff say, and I notice Wade laughs and Kyla giggles a little. 

“Yeah right (I hear her chewing a little bit and swallowing, the gulp sounding pretty loud as we’re here in her stomach) I’m sure I would of noticed I ate a little dude or something like that” She says, and as soon as she swallows I notice that her stomach really does kick into overdrive, really anticipating her food. The acids start to burn even more, but I noticed that the smell of the lemon and lime in the Sprite are really starting to become overwhelming. It’s pretty silent hearing the bite of the fries that I'm assuming that’s traveling down her throat.

“Maybe it’s those bugs you swallowed earlier making their presence known, they probably aren’t enjoying that McDonalds you’re eating” Wade says.

“Hell no, they’d be digested by now for sure” and as she says this, the mushed up bite of fries land in with a hardy plop, making her stomach smell of Salt and that signature McDonalds smell I’ve known all my really makes a huge stink inside her stomach. This is probably the closest I’ve ever gotten to throwing up yet, the smell of the acid and the McDonald’s really makes quite a putrid stench. I don’t remember feeling this sick when I was swallowed all those years ago. 

Her stomach really starts to work on the fries judging by the gurgling I hear and all the bubbles and the like being formed around it, and I hear her grab some more fries on the outside, judging by the noise of the fry carton ruffling a bit, I feel a lot of saliva being swallowed as well too, some of it splashing back on me. Her stomach moves me around a little, the acids burning and I notice now starting to rip away at my clothes a little bit, I feel the fabric in my jeans starting to become less and less thick and skinnying out more and more. I feel a piece of chewed up french fry float next to me, gurgles all around it and Michelle’s stomach really going at it. The smell of the salt and the potato really intensified when next to me, the McDonald’s smell isn’t as bad with this piece of chewed up french fry. I notice that Dave’s splashing around, seemingly moving around a little bit more, seemingly trying to get away from I think the chewed up french fly globs that’s floating towards him. 

“Hey, they say cockroaches can survive anything” Jeff says, and then I hear him take an audible bite out of his Big Mac that I heard him ask for, I can hear the crunch of the lettuce and the pickles.

“They can’t survive being in my stomach.  (I feel her lightly tap her belly with her free hand, feeling the pressure of her hand with her pat)  Besides, I don’t think I saw a cockroach, I would of noticed one being on me if I did. I hate those things” She says, as she starts to put another bunch of fries in her mouth, beginning to chew, I hear some more saliva being swallowed as she begins to chew more on her food. 

It’s quiet after that, everyone seemingly just more focused on their own food. Michelle really demolishes her fries, with every plop of chewed up fry mush I feel the liquid levels getting higher and higher. I notice Wade fiddles with the radio a bit, I hear “I’ll Never Let You Go” by Third Eye Blind vaguely playing, and then “To Be With You” by Mr.Big, and then “The Promise” by When in Rome, and then “She’s A Beauty” by The Tubes.

“What’s with all the eighties-nineties stuff on the radio out here? I don’t usually listen to the radio since it’s just bunch of top 40 shit mixed in with the same 5 rock songs from fuckin’, 1980-whatever the fuck” Jeff says.

Wade changes the station again, and he gets some radio station jingle and the song “Ex’s and Oh’s” by Elle King starts to play, the DJ announcing the title and who made it before it starts to play.

“Is that Modern enough for you?” Wade says, and I hear Kyla giggles at this, and then hiccups and slightly burps afterward.

“It’s a little old, pre-pandemic pop song from like 2016  but eh” Jeff says, and I hear him pop what I think is some fries in his mouth afterwards, making a good crunch as he chews. 

“Y’know, the chick who sings this song is the daughter of Rob Schneider. I found this out via Youtube, this music reviewer guy on there who hides in the shadows, it’s kinda his gimmick “ I say.

“Really” Dave says, unenthusiastically. I figure that this fact isn’t as interesting as I thought it would be to those around me. 

“When I come to think of it, I don’t think I’ve had McDonald’s this entire year” Says Tony, as he says this another huge plop of chewed up french plops in and Michelle’s stomach starts attacking it, I notice a few churns starting to come on in her acids, as her stomach breaks down the fries.

“It’s only been what, three months so far into this year?” I say, as I hear more ruffling of the bag on the outside, and the sound of a container being opened. The french fries have crowded her stomach a little bit, the gurgles and pops going on in her from her acids breaking down her food has become a little bit louder as her stomach sounds a bit more content with what it’s been given. I also hear the noise of some ice being shifted around in the cup, and I hear her start to swallow more of that fizzy Sprite, washing down the fries I guess. Her gulps echoing inside her stomach, I wonder if it sounds that loud on the outside. 

I can hear the Sprite travel down her throat, you can still hear the carbonation popping around in there, but it’s not as loud as bubbly and it’s died down a fair bit as the soda isn’t as fresh out of the machine as it once was. It lands in with a big rushing splash and adds more liquid inside her stomach, mixing the smell of McDonald’s French Fries and Ice Cold Sprite mixed with stomach acids together, which isn’t a smell I’d like to use as a car air freshener, but it’s not so bad I guess compared to just straight up acid and that signature McDonald’s smell. I hear her swallow more and more Sprite above as I hear the carbonated rushing of the Soda traveling down her throat. Like a carbonated waterfall flowing down her throat, and it also rushes in as well too with a decent splash down, making waves and causing more commotion as it lands inside her stomach, I notice a few pretty decent sized burp bubbles making its way to up her throat as well too, going up her throat as the soda makes its way down. Her stomach is slightly tossing us three around a little.

I can tell she somewhat stiffles one burp, but the next one is pretty bassy and wet and pretty loud.

“Damn that stinks Babe, I can smell the French fries in your stomach from all the way up here” Wade says, and I can hear some more windows letting down on the opposite side of the car and a little bit up front, seemingly on Wade’s side I think since it sounds a little farther off. If they think her burp smells pretty gross despite having fresh air available to them, then they’d really hate the smell in here. It’s probably magnified a thousand in here. Her stomach makes a really loud gurgle and a slight churn after the burp. Loud enough I think they probably heard it on the outside too.  A mushed up bite of french fry seemingly being taken under by her acids, and bobbing right back up on the surface. 

“Excuse me I guess. It’s fast food, what do you expect it to smell like? Besides, I remember this one time like the year I graduated from High School, I was like 18. I went to Louisville, Kentucky for the Derby. My Dad grew up around horses and was into breeding them and stuff and it had been his lifelong dream to go to the Kentucky Derby and finally got around to doing it that year. And I skipped school to go with him and mom and my younger brother with him. We ate at this Barbecue place, and I guess something in it upset my stomach and burped like, the whole car ride from this place to the Hotel. Smelt more pleasant though with the sauces and stuff mixing around in my stomach, I guess. But at least you’ve just got one whiff of it” Michelle says, giggling a bit. 

“Who would've thought that a hot girl like you could be so gross when no-one’s looking” Wade says, sounding annoyed and somewhat amused by this

“Yeah, who would've thought that girls like us have the same bodily functions like everybody else” Kyla says a little sarcastically, teasing a little bit in her voice. 

“Yeah, we’re people too. I don’t get why some guys act like we’re just completely clean and smelling nice on the inside” Michelle says, a little annoyed. I hear her pick up something, judging by the sound of something leaving the cardboard on the outside, as if she’s picking up something. 

“Hey, every guy has that realization at some point. If they don’t have a sister they grew up with or something” Jeff says, and I notice the song “Blinding Lights” By The Weekend playing on the radio. Although it’s a bit soft in volume, one of the guys up from turning the volume down. 

I hear Michelle swallow, it sounds like she’s swallowing something pretty thick. I think it’s the chewed up lump of burger she’s got, you can smell the smell of the catchup and the grilled beef and the cheese and onions especially as it gets closer to the opening of her stomach, it’s a really strong smell. I notice her stomach starts churning and gurgling a little bit more out of anticipation, really knowing it’s going to churn it up. The clump of chewed up burger splashes in with a hardy plop, and I feel the acids inside her really start to burn at us now. But again, no damage. I’m surprised that these “powers” of making us somewhat indestructible to stomach acid still seemingly works pretty well all the years later when we were shrunk again. The smell of the Onion in her Double Quarter Pounder and Ketchup really intensifying as it the bite of the burger bubbles around in Michelle’s stomach, her stomach feeling a little more crowded and liquidy as it starts to expand a little bit, with the fries and a decent amount of soda already co-existing in there in a pretty empty stomach besides the Hard Seltzer when we came in. 

“I think one of  those thick beef patties could work as a rafting sorta thing” Says Dave, and I hear another loud gulp from Michelle, from taking another bite of her burger it seems. I feel the liquidy-acidy-Sprite waves in her stomach swaying me from side to side a little, as it starts on digesting the chewed up burger. I think the White Claw is all gone now, but we still remain in her stomach. Maybe as the food digests we’ll be taken along for the ride with them, but that’s not something I’m looking forward to either. Hearing decent sized pops and gurgles as it works on it, the beefy smell really intensifies as it’s being digested by Michelle’s stomach.

“I don’t know about doing that one, it’s not like a piece of steak or some sorta firmer meat like that” Tony says, raising his voice a little over the constant popping and gurgling from Michelle’s acids that’s happening in here, her stomach really working on her food. It starts to feel a bit steamy and a little more moist as her stomach does its job. I feel her stomach expand a little bit and I feel a little more space pop up, seemingly a little bloated with all this food.

The next bite of her Double Quarter Pounder is pretty big I notice, and it lands in her stomach with a pretty loud sploosh, splashing liquid onto us, the smell of grilled beef and cheese and pickles and ketchup and everything and it’s liquefied or kinda chewed up glob like state is splashing onto us. Her stomach really going at it at that big piece, judging by all the bubbling and gurgling and a few churns of the liquid/acidic waves in her stomach. I hear a really loud groan from her stomach, but not loud enough I think that they heard it out there.

I hear her take another big sip of her Sprite, hearing the carbonation in her throat, although it’s gotten even more flat it seems, you can somewhat hear the hiss of the carbonation in the liquid traveling down her throat with every swallow, although it’s really died down compared to when the drink was fresh. The Sprite lands with a pretty good splash, and I hear her swallowing more as the Sprite splashed down inside her stomach, mixing in with the digested McDonald’s meal she’s currently having. This mix of cool Soda, and the warmth of the Burger and its toppings and condiments in her stomach is really making for a luke-hotish temperature place. 

“Haven’t been through something like this in awhile!” Yells Tony as her acids slosh him around a little, although I imagine she can’t hear him, since it’s pretty hard to hear him in here with all the digestion going on inside her belly, all the churns and gurgles and a few groans from her stomach trying to process all this food, I reek of Sprite and grilled beef and ketchup and cheese and McDonald’s french fries, getting a whiff of my drenched shirt a little among all the other stuff going on in here.

I hear a pretty crunchy bite on the outside, which I think is the nuggets that she got on the side. She finishes it in about three bites I notice, and then swallows. 

“I know this sounds kinda crazy to you guys, but honestly with all this burger stuff in here it’s kinda making me crave Five Guys” Dave says, I bust out laughing but I quickly stifle myself, making sure I don’t get discovered by her, although I imagine she couldn’t hear me anyways over all the noise that’s being made in her bloated stomach.

The chewed up McNugget she had landed with a big plop and a loud squelch and gurgle from her stomach adding that into its contents. 

“Y’know when I was shrunk, I don’t remember ever getting hungry. Although being around digested food like now kinda kills your hunger I guess” I say, as I hear Michelle crunch into another McNugget.

“Well, we’ve got McDonald’s in here in case you’re brave enough to eat what she just ate” Tony says, making a pretty gross joke out of our situation and me and Tony giggle a little bit, our snickering matching up with the bubbling going on.

“That’s even grosser than being inside of here” Dave says and I laugh a little, as soon as he says this I feel like I’m being taken under, and I notice Dave and Tony follow suit as well too.

I feel us get moved along, traveling along into her small intestines and I feel them inflate and bulge out a little too with the amount of digested food that’s being pushed in and push along the process, along with the some of the mushed up food she’s eaten early, it’s pretty dark in here, and I get that cramped subway feel like I remember feeling when I was inside Jessica’s intestines all those years ago. Although not feeling as lonely since I’ve got a few people with me  who’ve been through the same thing that I have, and I’m literally in the same Country and state and town and state as my Wife, although my daughter and my house is on the other side of the country.  The people I love and care about the most are at least in the same country as me, although except for Alex. 

You can really hear all the digestion going on above us in her stomach and the churns and gurgles and a few long groans from her acids battling out the fast food she’s currently eating. Although things like swallowing and the like are pretty vague unless she does it pretty loud, since we're not in her stomach anymore.

“You’ve got a food baby going on, Michelle!’’ I can hear Kyla teasing a little in her voice from outside, I can hear the song “Radioactive” by Imagine Dragons playing and I noticed that someone up front must've turned it up a little. A music group I’ve never liked since the very beginning back then. 

“Well, you’re a little bloated too. Besides, it’s only really showing because I’m in a Bikini” Michelle says, and she burps again, although not that loudly this time. 

“Eh, I guess that’s fair” She says.

“Damn you girls are slow eaters” Wade says, I hear a slight burp from him and he excuses himself.

“You’re already done?” Michelle says, with a full mouth, and then she swallows.

“Yeah, I only had a Medium sized regular quarter Pounder meal. I don’t need to eat that much” he says.

“I’m almost done with my Big Mac meal, all I gotta do is knock out the rest of these fries and I’m done” Jeff says, he burps as well after saying it but he stifles it.

“Well I rather savor and enjoy my food instead of just gobbling it down like it’s no tomorrow, what time is it anyways” Michelle says, and then she takes another bite into her burger, hearing the crunch of the onions and the tomato, wet and loud. 

"It's about ehh, 5:50 but 5:45 is what the car clock says, since it’s five minutes slow. At least that's what Jeff said the way up here. You guys wanna head back to the AirBNB and chill out there for the rest of the night? We gotta head back to L.A. tomorrow morning, and in Kyla's case Orange County which is going to take a bit longer to drop her off first in Irvine” Wade Says.

“Yeah, I’m getting kinda bored of this town anyways. I’m honestly looking forward to seeing palm trees and traffic and the hustle and bustle of the city again, after spending all my life in boring as fuck Altoona Pennsylvania” Michelle says.

“Yep, the hard streets of Altoona. Small little meth-head mountain town from what I saw when we visited”  Wade says.

I hear Jeff snickering in the front. “Pennsyltucky” He says, and snickers a little more and Wade gives a slight laugh too. 

“Fuck you guys” she says, annoyed in her tone. 

“I mean, I kinda liked this little trip. I wish Jerry was here though, he might have made it a little more fun. I never really went to the lake or camping growing up, and it’s a little nice to see big trees and forestry and stuff. My family wasn’t really into the whole outdoors, living in Houston and stuff” Kyla says, and I hear her take a sip of her drink.

“Yeah” Michelle says, and I hear another audible crunch in a bite, sounding like her McNuggets.

"I’ll let you girls finish your food and then we’ll take off” Wade says.

“So uh, the intestines. Quite a place to be huh” I say, it being stuffy and warm and pretty stinky  and pretty wet in here compared to mostly of the food smell in her stomach. I can feel her food somewhat being pushed along somewhat, a bit slow though, her stomach still going to war with her food. 

“Just goin’ through the motions” Tony says, and Dave coughs a little bit.

It’s quiet between us and the group outside, Michelle finishes her food and I think Kyla’s not too far behind, her stomach bloating out even more and also her intestines, her belly really kicks into overdrive we can hear, lots of loud squelches and groans going on in her stomach overhead trying to digest all the food she crammed in there. I wonder if we would have stayed longer, and with how active and a little angry her stomach is sounding, would we still be indestructible or her stomach would have been our demise.  It’s sounding pretty fierce up there, with all those really intense gurgles and churns.

I feel us move a little closer and closer through her various  intestines and how it gets smellier and smellier as we get closer towards the end of our journey, as more digested food from her stomach starts to join behind us. I hear a little bit of talk on how Jeff’s going take all the garbage and throw it out before they start to head back to the AirBnB, and I can somewhat hear the noise of bags ruffling and the like and everyone getting their trash together. I can somewhat hear the song on the radio too, Hearing Drake’s “God’s Plan” being played, a song I remember being everywhere the summer of 2018.

The sound of her pretty gurgly and churny and bubbly and very active stomach becomes more and more distant as we move through her intestines, it’s a little gurgly and bubbly in here too, but nowhere near compared to her stomach.

I hear the sound of a car door opening and the sound of a door chime and then closing. 

It’s quiet for a few minutes besides the sound of that Overplayed Drake song, and then I hear the sound of a door opening and the chime, and the sound of Jeff getting back into his seat upfront. 

“Alright, let’s get ready to roll” Wade says, and I hear the sound of the gear shifting and the car jolting a bit back, Jeff tells him to be easy on the pedal. Wade doesn’t respond.

I hear the creaking of the breaks as Wade breaks a little and turns, and then makes his way out of the McDonald’s parking lot and into the street.

The drive is pretty quiet, although I notice that we’re getting closer and closer towards our exit, judging by the smell and Michelle on the outside seems to get a little antsy shaking us around a little, squirming around a little in her seat. Seemingly needing to use the bathroom, some of this food ran right through.

“Seems like the Food Baby’s due for delivery. You’re shaking the car a little bit babe” Wade says, Jeff and Kyla snickering.

“Yes you asshole, I need to use the bathroom. I was just about to say something. There’s a Vons up ahead. Just stop off there”  Michelle says.

“Alright, they’re probably gonna stare at you though, that bod in a bikini is a showstopper for sure. You’re one of the few East Coast girls I’ve seen that’s a total six or seven in California” I hear Wade say. 

“Whatever Wade” she says, annoyed a little at this. Wade seemingly always thinking about her body.

I hear the acceleration of the car as Wade goes a little bit faster and then stops, and makes a sharp turn and I feel the car go into a parking lot.

Wade starts to slow down, and I feel Michelle start to get out of the car and open the door, and she starts speed walking, and goes into the store judging by the sound of the automatic door opening. I hear her bare feet slap along the ground as she walks, she mumbles something about it being a little more colder outside than she thought it.

I think she makes a Beeline towards the women's restroom, no employees or anything like that seemingly calling her out for just being in a bikini. As she speed walks towards the restroom, I can hear the sound of shopping carts rolling around and people conversing and the noises of people checking out their items as she passes people with beeps and the like from the checkout machines. I hear her almost bust into an empty stall and sit down, seemingly quickly pulling her bikini bottom down. As she does this, me, Dave, and Tony fly through her intestines and out her ass, seemingly flying out with a huge clump of the excrement into the toilet. 

The slight light, although Michellle’s freckled pale but with visible tan lines from the bikini ass really covers it, really takes my eyes to get adjusted to the light after being in Darkness for pretty much, the white porcelain that we land on, I quickly climb out of the water and try hanging onto the side of the bowl, and Tony and Dave. Michelle shits some more, plopping more into the watery bowl. The smell is horrible, but it’s still shit at the end of the day. Michelle pisses a decent amount too, and it gets onto us. All that Sprite seemingly making its exit as well too.  She wipes her ass and gets a different wad and wipes her piss off herself, doing it front to back I notice. Something my wife said she learned to do the hard way during her college years. Michelle throws both of them in the toilet, and then she gets up and pulls her bikini up, and walks away out the bathroom. Leaving us three guys dumb founded.

“Did she really just do that shit, pun unintended?” Dave says.

“Yep, she’s one of those nasty motherfuckers that just ruins public toilets for everybody. She didn’t even wash her hands either. They say women can be just as gross as men, I guess this is living proof. I used to work at Winn-Dixie when I was in my later teen years in North Carolina, those Women’s bathrooms would be rough even by the men’s comparison. That’s what the custodians would say, used hygiene products and discharge and everything in places they shouldn't be, to say the least ” I say.

“Well, she might have forgotten, I guess, somehow. People are weird. At least we didn’t get flushed away” Tony says. 

We crawl out of the toilet, mostly by running and jumping, landing on the very warm toilet seat from Michelle’s ass warmth. 

We all look at the stall, the door a little bit open but mostly close.

“Alright, so what’s our next move?” I say, looking at Tony, as us three stand on the toilet seat, looking into the bathroom. Hearing Seal’s “Kiss From A Rose” playing overhead in the speaker.


I guess we’ve gotta stick together even more so now, three shrunk guys in an unfamiliar forest mountain town far away from our respective homes.