- Text Size +


“Aaah, home sweet home… finally…” said Harvey as he fell over his bed. He was tired, physically and mentally.

His job was on a desk, reading papers, arranging dates, pre-reading e-mails, messages. Regular stuff. But what got him physically tired was the fact that he lived two hours away from work. He was out by 5:00 pm, well a little later today, and he hopped into the subway by 6:00 pm, then, he went off by 8:00 pm and was finally home by 8:20 pm.

The same thing happened during the morning. He had to be ready at least two and a half hours earlier. Which means, he wakes up by 5:00 am. Today, he was ready by 6:00 am and he got to his new working place by 8:30 am.

Now, he needs to have something for dinner, take a shower, and get to bed by 10:00 pm, giving him seven hours of sleep. Good enough.

 

Now, the reason why he got a bit delayed was… Mrs. Stalwart. He got off by 5:00 pm, but she stopped him right before he left. She had a little chat with him. It wasn´t something bad. She said that she was satisfied with today´s performance. Barely.

“I thought you were some sort of… prodigy. To me, you seem to be just good enough, now, I hope this is just you getting used to your new job conditions…” her tone was harsh, and her cheering height didn´t help at all.

She was so tall, so impressive, so imposing, looming high above him. And when she bent down to tell him that, a serious shadow fell on her face, augmenting the severeness of her words. She wasn´t mean, but she was very assertive. To the point that, without even trying, she was scarry.

And her body didn´t help, at all. His performance wasn´t the best because, well… she was huge. Every time he turned at her, even for a second, he couldn´t help but to freeze for a moment. Mrs. Stalwart was enormous.

Harvey couldn´t avoid overthinking on her. Her shape, her size. He found himself wondering how big she was. How wide were her hips? Which bra size she used? Is his waist as thick as any of her limbs? He had some intimate thoughts that distracted him from his job. He wasn´t trying to, he didn´t even had to think, those ideas came to him alone.

A picture, a flash of her naked ass appeared in his mind. Then, one of her bare tits, her giant, magnificent breasts, naked, with her erect nipples at full display. But those were just fake visions that came to his mind. He just met that woman today, there´s no way he´s able to know how she looks while naked.

Besides, he didn´t like those thoughts. Why was he having them? Like, at all? He wasn´t that type of guy, not the kind of man who acts all macho and walks into a woman just to get laid. No, he was shy, kind and respectful. But his new boss.

Even if he didn´t wanted, she was just so out of this reality. Her size on it´s own was enough to have him wondering how? She was a giant among mortals. And the fact that her body was so curvaceous, so stacked, it didn´t helped one bit. But he had to learn to settle his mind, this was just his first day, and tomorrow. It will be a brand-new day.

 

“I have to learn how to ignore her… the thing is, how can anyone ignore a woman who´s four foot taller than you?” he was in a dilemma. Hopefully, he can get used to her size, but in reality, it will be a looooooong way.

Without any difficulty at all, he fell asleep. He was really tired, he didn´t have dinner, not even changed. He fell asleep as soon as he closed his eyes.

 

On his way to work, while sitting on the sub, he was trying to reassure himself.

“Ok Harvey, just chill, be cool and try not to get distracted by her…” this small speech continued.

He got off and as he walked, he kept thinking, “Don´t let her distract you…”

As he entered the building, “Don´t let her distract you…”

As he hopped into the elevator, “Don´t let her distract you…”

And, while he was opening the door, “Don´t let her…” But he got immediately distracted.

 

When the door was fully opened, he saw her, but not her face. Mrs. Stalwart was bending over, with her immense butt pointing straight at the door, at him. He got the perfect picture of his boss´s huge ass. The roundness of her immense, firm, fleshy gluts. So firm, so stacked, so… high. Her ass was right in front of him. Just five feet away.

“Hmmm… Oh, Harvey, you´re here… and a little early. I like that.” He got there fifteen minutes earlier, something she appreciated, however, she didn´t realized he was dumbfounded because of the enormous butt of hers.

He was wondering if this was some kind of test. Will she fire him depending on his reaction? However, she didn´t seem to notice she had just given him a big look at her huge ass.

“I… I… g-good morning.” That was the only thing he managed to say, and smile. He knew he should always smile.

“Good morning.” She replied. Why was she bending? Did she pick something from the floor?

Her head loomed high, so very high above him. Once more, he was leveled with her waist. With a front row view of how her wide hips swayed as she walked. Today, she was wearing some really professional, tight fitting, elegant pants. They made her ass look amazing.

 

Harvey was perplexed, he could feel the floor trembling while she walked. She was just… colossal. Her long strides sent waves through all of the room. Not the type that will make you fall, still, he could tell she was a heavy lady, but when you´re over nine-feet tall and as stacked as her, that´s just logical.

“Do you want any coffee, dear?” she asked.

“Dear? ME?” he thought as she turned back once more. He rapidly turned to the side, shouldn´t he be saying yes by now? Or no? Was it politer when he accepted her offer or when he didn’t? In one side, he´ll be saving her the trouble of serving him some; but, if he says yes, then he´ll accept her offer, if she was having a friendly gesture, then it will be polite so accept.

“So? Harvey, I don´t have all morning. One will think this is a simple yes or no question. Tell me, DO YOU WANT COFFEE?” she asked again, rising her tone a little, now in a less friendly way. Clearly establishing who´s the boss.

“Sorry… I… I think I´ll… pass.” He resumed on saving her the trouble.

“Very well. More for me.” She walked into a counter behind her desk, there was standing a coffee machine. A really big one. The carafe on that thing must be three times the one of a normal machine. And what caught his attention the most was that she took no mug for her.

She grabbed the carafe out of the machine, and without even blinking, she took the whole thing to her lips. He could listen to her heavy swallows and she gulped down the coffee. In her hands, it seemed smaller, not like a regular mug, still it didn´t seem as big as it should. That thing must hold around a gallon and a half of coffee, right to the brim. But for Mrs. Stalwart, it was no problem.

“Aaaahhh, tasty. Although, I could use a bit more sugar for the next time.” She said to herself as she went into her desk, with the half-empty carafe on her hand. She was going to finish it throughout the day.

Harvey was amazed, she was… big. Yes, that´s a fact, she´s like twice his size, speaking of height. But he never considered how much she could drink. How much can she eat? What´s more, how much can she lift? She must be really strong. The boss was just superior to him in every imaginable way, and he hadn´t think of that up until now.

But he didn´t had that idea for too long, once she sat on her chair, her heavy tits began to bounce. As she landed, the full motion of her heavy weight over the chair caused her mega breasts to bounce. Up and down, up and down. And it wasn´t a slightly movement, he could really see the motion there. A movement big enough to pop a button, to pull her breasts out of her bra. But it didn´t.

Apparently, her clothes seemed to be made of a thick-strong material, designed for a woman of her… proportions.

 

“So? Are you waiting for anything else? It´s almost 9:00 am now, I think you should log into your computer, or what? Did you come here early just to ogle at me?” she spoke, looking down at him from her big desk.

“N-no, no ma´am.” He said, shy, embarrassed.

“Ok then, get to work. Remember you´re still to impress me, I don´t see the clock-working machine they told me you were. Don´t you tell me you´re gonna turn into a lazy man just now.” She scolded.

“I… I´m not, I´ll get to work.” He smiled and went straight to his desk. He couldn´t deny it, she was THE authority.

 

Harvey was giving it his all, but it was hard. He got constantly distracted by his new boss´s dimensions. She was gigantic. The biggest human being he´ll see in his life, for sure. And he didn´t meant she was fat, or anything, but she was just so huge all over.

But he couldn´t let that ruin his chances to impress her. He was there to work, to show how good of an employee he was, to prove he was worth her respect. To be threated as an equal, professionally speaking.

“I´ll show her, yes I will, you´re going to be impressed.” He thought. He smiled a little to himself, wondering if he did well, how would he get rewarded.

“Maybe she´ll carry me over her shoulder and praise… shit, no!” once again, he was comparing himself with the giantess. Her broad shoulders, the flesh beneath them. Wondering how easily she´ll be able to pick him up, how strong were the substantial muscles underneath the sleeves of her shirt. But he had to stop.

 

So, what if his new employer was tall? What if that intimidated him a little? He couldn´t feel that way. He should stand tall, proud. Prove the kind of worker he is. Impress her. He should focus on that, and not that much on… her.

“Gosh, things will be much easier if she wasn´t so huge… and sexy. Shit! There´s that thought again.” He hated it when he pictured Mrs. Stalwarts huge breasts. But he couldn´t help it. That huge bosom of hers must weight as much as he does, if not more.

She had a sexy feminine shape, with a thin waist. But he was sure that her arms were much thicker than his legs. He had a hard time feeling confident among a woman that dwarfs him in every possible way. But he had to, he needed to show her.

With time, he´s sure he´ll impress her. With time, he´ll grow on her. He´s sure. Or at least, he´ll be able to get used to her size. But this could be hard. However, there´s no challenge that can stop him.

 

“Ok, Harvey, you can do this. Just ignore her. It´s just you and the monitor right now. Just you and the computer…” he was motivating himself now. Trying to isolate himself, mentally, from her. Setting his thoughts away from her large and sexy body. She was a mature woman, but she had such a hot bod. That won´t be easy.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to chapter 8 on my patreon, here´s the link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234