- Text Size +

Time flew, even the extra five minutes Mrs. Stalwart gave him. Still, Harvey was deeply asleep.

“Well… time´s up.” Mrs. Stalwart declared as she checked on the time, then she got up from her chair.

Her statuesque 9´6” form rose from the big chair, and stood until nearly touching the ceiling, well that´s how it will seem for a regular 6´ person.

She had a cocky smile on her face as she looked down at his sleeping assistant.

“The sleeping cutie? That sounds about right…” she thought as she walked past her desk.

 

Her long legs gave slow, careful steps. She didn´t want to wake him up now. She needed to have some fun first. Watching him tremble as she wakes the shit out of him, that sounds fun.

Her long, gentle strides made its way in no time. Her thick thighs rubbing against each other as she walked. Her wide hips swaying to the sides. Even at that slow pace, her breasts had no other choice but to bounce, if not too much, at least they moved up and down over her tight top.

Her line of cleavage swaying as her boobs moved slightly to the right and then to the left.

 

She stood in front of the desk for a moment, wondering what to say.

“Hmmm, should I yell? Should I be kind and wake him up gently? Nah, let´s scare him a little…” se thought as she bent over.

 

*SLAM*

Harvey immediately woke up when he heard a hard slam, right on his desk. Had something fallen on it? Had something exploded?

He woke up soberly as his heart race. He had no idea what was going on. The reason for such a loud noise. But when he noticed someone was looking down at him, he swallowed.

Mrs. Stalwart casted a large shadow over him as she was now standing, both hands on her hips, showing her disapproval and discomfort. Of course, she was the one who slammed her hand on his desk, making the whole thing quake.

“Excuse me, but what do you think you´re doing?” she asked with a severe tone.

“I… I was…” He was trembling, exactly what she wanted. But she can´t show any contempt now.

“You were sleeping, on the job. Past your lunchtime, that´s it. But let me ask you,” she bent down, trying to look at him face to face, but she was still way taller than him, even while bending. “Why were you sleeping? Are you a lazy boy, Harvey? Do you find this job too boring? If you want I can fire you, then you won´t be bored to sleep here…” she declared, ironically as he looked at her in fear.

 

She was well known for being strict. And no strict woman tolerates a man that sleeps on the job. He could already feel himself standing up while she kicks his sorry ass out of the room, firing him.

But she´s not as mean as she looks. Even if it doesn´t show, she´s having fun. At his expenses, but still fun.

“Just look at him, he´s trembling. I knew it. Poor little thing, he must have a hard time sleeping last night. And what am I doing? Messing his sleep. Oh well, but that´s my job as the boss.” She thought.

 

To Mrs. Stalwart, everyone was small. She hadn´t quite seen much man surpass her shoulder level. Normally, everyone will make it as far as boob level. And that´s tall men. But Harvey was not tall.

He was hip level with her. Leveled with her thick, toned hips. Capable of looking straight at her monstrous huge, firm butt. So round, so big, it will seem that it´s trying to swallow him if he walks behind her.

But the main thing is, he pulls a side of her, one she wanted to bury. Mrs. Stalwart had always been big. And now she´s HUGE. To her, everyone´s short, tiny, weak even.

Although she´s stern now, the thing is, she hasn´t always been this way. She used to be kind, sweet, a gentle giant. But people just prove that she´s a freak. Calling her names, avoiding her, insulting her. She grew tired of that.

She found out that people acted that way because she was different, but she wasn´t weak. She knew that people feared her. A woman her size was not shy, or weak, she was big. Imposing, intimidating.

It was easy for her to be an intimidating person that proving people she was kind. It made things easier. She can´t earn people´s friendship, but their fear, their respect; as soon as she enters the room, everyone stops what they´re doing and just turn at her.

And what should they see? A giant woman who feels vulnerable? Embarrassed? Ashamed of being an amazon? No, what she wants them to see is a tall proud goddess who, if they don´t stop staring, will crush them.

 

She didn´t wanted to be this way. She wanted to be kind, friendly. But she knows that if she´s that way, then people will take advantage of her, and stab her in the back while she´s not looking. Even her old friends used to talk behind her back; saying she´s enormous, that she´s too big to be human, or simply wondering if one day she will isolate herself, get away from the city and live her days in some lonely mountains. Like a yeti, or a sasquatch.

She knew it, things would be easier if she had no friends. No one had proven to be a real friend so far. But she didn´t want to end up lonely, she was still trying to find out who she was, what was her purpose.

Could she be a strong woman? Fight crime? Reach for high stuff? Maybe become an athlete, basketball, volleyball, anything implying tall, strong women. But that´s not what she wanted.

She worked hard to get to where she was now. But that´s just taking care of her economical well-being. Put food on the table, a tall roof over her head, pay the bills, and for all of her hand-made clothing. But what about the emotional part?

 

She wondered if there was anyone out there struggling like she was. A male giant who she could meet. Fall in love with. Live a life. But there wasn´t.

She settled down for average people, or shorties as she calls them. But what could be her role? The giant wife? An amazon girlfriend? She wanted love, but what can she give back?

One day, it just hit her.

 

She was at the store, when someone asked her to reach for something, maybe for the thousandth time. She didn´t care by now, but instead of just handing whatever it was and smile, she thought of saying something.

“There you go, sweetheart.” Kind words coming from a giant woman. She was already on her forties when she did so.

The guy blushed, felt kind of awkward. It was embarrassing enough just to ask this giant woman. But calling him in such way, he didn’t know what to say. He barely found the words to thank her, well, mumbled those words.

Just saying those simple words, projecting a kind image. She knew it, as the guy had it hard to speak, she knew what she could do.

 

If someday she wanted to do something for herself, in order to feel good, then she must be kind. But not any type of kind. A kind, semi-maternal woman.

She was already by far the biggest. She was a middle-aged woman now, even if she doesn´t seem that way. And everyone feared her, which means, everyone will do what she says, when she says so.

She liked it, she could be kind, gentle, and when times need it, she can be assertive and bossy. Sweet, but at the same time an authority. Loved but still respected.

She wouldn´t be this way to everyone. She will keep her hard, boss facade. Until the right man shows up.

 

Now, as Harvey turns up to her, scared as hell. She wonders, is he the right man she´s been looking for?

He´s short, cute, already his direct subordinate. He´s afraid of her. But everyone is, she needs something else, a plus. If he proves he earns her love, then she will give it to him. Not before.

For now, she´ll have her share with him.

 

“I…” he had been trembling for a while, and the only thing he had said was “I”.

Mrs. Stalwart took a deep breath, inflating her chest and ballooning her boobs. She let it out and said: “What did I say about stuttering? Hmmm? You are wasting my time here. Now, tell me why were you sleeping, or I´ll send you home right now and mark you as absent for the day.” She declared, bossy-like.

 

He was still tired, but at least this nap helped him a little.

He was so nervous. He had to settle down before shaky words came out of him again. But having a huge woman like Mrs. Stalwart in front of him. A tall, powerful woman who could fire him if she wanted. He felt weak, tiny. He knows he messed up. But he was just so tired.

Perhaps, telling the truth could get him out of this. He had no excuse, but at least he could be honest.

 

“Sorry, I didn´t have much sleep last night. I got out of here late and ended up taking the sub too late. I had to wait, plus I have to make a two-hour drive… in the end, I had like two or three hours of sleep last night…” he explained.

“Poor thing…” she thought, but she can´t be soft on him.

“Well, you know that´s not a good enough excuse, right? I mean, there´s people here who don´t sleep for TWO days. At least you had some sleep time. I assume you ended up falling asleep on your desk because you couldn´t take it, right?” he nodded.

She was right, people had it harder than him. He needed to prove he was good, at least good enough.

“I´m sorry. But I´ll cover the time with some extra hours! Do you… think that will work, ma´am?” he asked her, looking for her approval.

“Ma´am? Huh?” she repeated the words on her head, it´s true that it applies for married, elder women, but she liked it. He was respectful. She could be nice, just this once.

“It´s fine,” she said not really showing she cared. “We wouldn’t want this to be repeated. I assume you do need your sleep. BUT, I don´t want this to be repeated, or there will be consequences. Understood?” she was serious.

Not really, but she appeared to be.

 

She continued, as she walked back to her desk. This woman was a muse, a giant, fleshy, curvy muse. The way her skirt wrapped the meat on her ass and thighs, simply wonderful. Perhaps, each of her gluts weighted as much as Harvey, but they bounced as if they were lighter.

He couldn´t ignore the fact that she was hot. But she was his boss, plus, she will definitely get mad.

 

Harvey wasn´t sure how he made it out alive from this. He could picture her slapping him until she washed his sleep away. But she seemed rather… kind. However, he wouldn´t want her to see him ogling at her. Else, she may do what she said before.

 

Mrs. Stalwart liked it. Being kind, for once in a long time. It felt nice. Specially since he was so scared of her. Of course, she knew he was checking her out as she turned. No one could help it. And Harvey was no exception.

But this feeling, the feeling of doing good, of helping. She had forgotten how it was.

She just sat on her desk and watched him getting busy. Not really staring, because that will be awkward. She just peered at him with the corner of her eye. She was thoughtful.

“I wonder… if he falls asleep again… should I tickle him until he wakes up? Maybe I should pick him up and say: “Wakey, wakey…”” she liked this feeling, of being playful. But it was not professional from her.

However, if he doesn´t file a complaint… no one will know.

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to chapter 12 on my patreon, you can join for early access, here´s a link:

 https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234