- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Next chapter, let me know what you think!






Sarah finished getting ready and left the house. Mike began to regret his decision as he was jostled around with each step. He was given a break when she got to the car and started driving. It was about 30 minutes later before the car stopped and she walked into a building. Judging from the music, and what little he could see, it seemed to be a high class bar. She sat down at the bar between two men wearing black slacks and dress shoes. 


He was unable to hear what they were talking about, and he contemplated climbing out so he could get a better view, but didnt want to risk his wife getting up and leaving him here, or accidentally stepping on him. 


Mike was stuck under the heel of his wife for over 2 hours before she stood up. And from the staggering steps, he could tell she was pretty drunk. One of the men next to her stood up with her and offered her his arm to steady her, although judging from his steps, he wasnt exactly sober either. 


“Get your fucking hands off my wife!” Mike yelled up at the man who he could only see the legs of. And of course nobody could hear his tiny voice. 


He expected them to move towards the exit and call for a cab, but instead they ended up entering an elevator. As soon as the door closed, he heard the sound of lips smacking and moans from above. 


“That cheating whore!” Mike yelled. 


The elevator opened and the two quickly made their way into a hotel room and began to undress. Mike was tossed with Sarah's heel and he was knocked loose and tumbled to the ground. 


Shaking his head to clear the daze, he looked up at the two giants. He now recognized the man as Jake, his wife's assistant. He was standing in front of his kneeling wife as she sucked on his enormous cock. 


“Oh god, this is so big.” Sarah moaned as she licked it down its length and then tried to take it all in her mouth but could barely get past halfway. She then stood up and bent over the bed. “Fuck me with that monster cock.” 


“Yes, Ma’am.” said Jake as he rammed Mike's wife, causing her to moan in pleasure. 


Mike got up and began to yell, but between his wife's moans and the thunder of their bodies clapping together, he was drowned out. In a rage, he stormed towards the bed and began to climb the sheets, intent on getting close enough for them to hear him. 


He almost lost his grip and fell when Jake flipped his wife over and began fucking her with her legs over his shoulders.


“I love seeing those massive tits bounce.” Jake said as he pounded away. Sarahs moans got louder and louder as the sex starved woman was being fucked by a larger cock than she was used to. 


“Oh god…Im gonna.. Im gonna..” She said as she let out a scream of pleasure, cleary climaxing. 


“We arent done yet.” Jake said as he flipped her on her side. 


Mike was screaming in rage as he watched this all unfold. The screaming caused a coughing fit to wash over him. Along with a familiar feeling. 


Mike was hit with absolute despair when the coughing ended. He had shrunk again. The fucking titans above him and grown several times their size. He couldnt be more than a quarter inch tall!


As soon as he got his wifes attention, there would be hell to pay. He was going to divorce her and leave that whore with nothing. 


At his new size, it took much longer to cover the distance to his wife. In the time it took to get to her, she had orgasmed again, the sound of her climax almost deafening him. 


Luckily, she had been flipped so her tits were now facing him, leaving him a quicker path to climb and get to her face. By the time he was able to climb her tit, the fucking became less intense, and it seemed like Jake was finishing up. 


Mike had gotten handholds on his wifes massive nipple when they suddenly shifted. He held on tight as she rolled from her side to her back. He looked up in horror as he say Jake holding his enormous cock over him. 


“Cum on my tits.” Sarah said, pushing them together and giving Jake a massive target. 


Mike screamed as an ocean of cum shot out and coated his wifes tits. He tried to run, but he was hit by the massive rope. The substance was so sticky that he was basically glued in place. Through much struggling, he was able to free his head, allowing him to breath. 


The giant couple both laid down next to each other, panting just as heavily as Mike. 


“Fuck, that was amazing.” Sarah said. 


“Want me to get you a towel?” Jake said, gesturing to her cum covered breasts. 


“No, this is my prize.” She said, giving him seductive eyes. She grabbed one breast and brought the massive mound of flesh to her mouth and licked up the cum. 


Mike saw his wife lift up the neighboring breast and begin licking up the cum. Knowing that he was next, he began screaming and wiggling as much as possible. He was able to get an arm free and waved frantically. 


“Damn thats hot.” Jake said, mesmerized. He watched as she grabbed her other breast and brought it to her mouth. But he noticed something moving on it. “Wait, what's that?”


“What?” Sarah said, pulling her mouth away and looking at her tit more closely. She saw the movement that Jake pointed out. She scooped the section of cum with her nail and brought it closer to her eyes. 


“Oh my god!” Sarah said. “Mike!”