- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

2 new chapters today:



_________

After his coughing fit, Mike was confused. He was encased in total darkness. Where was he? What happened? The floor seemed like some sort of thick carpet, but he couldn't see it.

As he was getting his bearings, the floor suddenly was pulled out from under him, and he started to tumble until he hit a hard cold floor and light flooded in around him.

“Daddy!” Boomed Maggie's voice above him. 


When Mike's eyes adjusted to the light, he almost passed out from the sight in front of him. Or more correctly, above him. His daughter loomed over him, holding his shirt, and smiling down at him.

She was absolutely massive. She seemed to be over 300 feet tall.

“Oh my god.” Mike said, the reality of his situation setting in.

“You're like a dolly now!” Maggie giggled as she reached down to grab him.

Seeing something so huge coming towards him triggered a primal fear in him and he started to run away, but was snatched up before he could cover any distance. 


“Why are you so small daddy?” Maggie asked, holding him up in front of her face.

“Maggie! You need to call for help. Daddy is sick!” Mike yelled up to his daughter.

“But your phone is broken! How can I call?” Maggie said as if he was too dumb to remember.

Mike swore to himself, realizing he was stuck with her for another few hours until his wife got home. “Ok Maggie, you need to put me on the table and we need to wait for mommy to come home.”

“But what about lunch? I’m hungry.” Maggie complained. 


“Maggie, I’m too small to cook you food. You'll have to just wait.” Mike said, which also reminded him how hungry he was.

Maggie's face scrunched up in thought as she looked around the kitchen. “My oatmeal! I never finished it!”

Before Mike could say anything, he was jostled around as his daughter rushed over to the kitchen table and she sat down at her spot. He was dropped onto the table next to her bowl, as the giant girl began to eat.

Watching her eat caused him to shiver. Each bite was several times larger than he was. And seeing the cold oatmeal, while not very appealing, did cause his stomach to rumble.

“Maggie! Can you give me some of that? I’m hungry too.” Mike yelled up to her.

“Oh ok.” Maggie said, reaching over and pinching him between her fingers. “Here, you can have this half.”

Mike realized what she was about to do, and tried to yell out to stop her, but it was too late and he was dropped onto the mushy food. He sank waist deep into the food, getting himself covered in it.

He wanted to yell at the girl for being careless, but decided it wouldn’t do anything besides upset her, and she was trying to help.

With no other options, he grabbed a scoop of the oatmeal and bit into it. It was much harder at his size than normal, and it tasted terrible. But beggars can't be choosers.

Above him, Maggie seemed to be enjoying it. She was munching hungrily around him, as her spoon scooped bite after bite. 


After a few minutes, the giant spoon rocketed towards Mike and scooped him up. Was she about to eat him?

Mike screamed to get her attention, she must have spaced out and forgot he was there. But his screams for attention turned to screams of terror as he was plunged into the massive maw of his daughter and her lips closed behind him. She pulled the spoon out from under him and he fell onto her tongue.

He tried to scream but saliva flooded his mouth when he opened it, so he closed it and tried to grab onto something. But her tongue was too slippery to get a hold of anything.


He was thrown around her mouth for a bit before being pinned to the roof of her mouth as he heard her swallow and a rush of saliva and oatmeal rushed past him.

He was then rocketed out of her mouth and crashed into the waiting hand of his daughter. He gasped for air and tried to wipe the spit from his face as he heard his daughter giggle.

“There! All clean!” Maggie said, proud of her genius idea to clean off her oatmeal covered father.

“Maggie! Never do that again!” Mike yelled.

“Hehe, did you think I was going to eat you?” Maggie said with a giggle. The idea of scaring her father was funny to her.

“Yes! I am very small now, and big things are scary!” Mike said, trying to get his daughter to have some empathy for him.

“So I’m scary now?” Maggie said thoughtfully.

“Yes, that's why you have to be careful.” Mike said, thinking he finally got through to her.

“Hehe, that's silly.” Maggie said after considering the fact that she was scary now. But after her giggle her eyes went wide. “Daddy! Youre nakey!” 


“Yes honey, my clothes didn't shrink when I did.” Mike said, exhausted by the conversation. 


“You need clothes. I have dolly clothes for you!” Maggie said, excited that she was going to play dress up with her Dad doll. Her fist closed around him as she ran back to her room and deposited in front of the enormous doll house.

Mike stood next to one of the dolls which was over twice his height. “I don't think their clothes will fit me.”

“You get these clothes!” Maggie said with a giggle. She reached out of Mike's view and grabbed something before grabbing Mike and manhandling clothes onto him, ignoring his protests. “There! Now you are the baby!”


Mike looked down at the clothes that were forced onto him. They fit pretty well, but were the baby dolls clothes, which was nothing more than a diaper and a blue shirt. It was better than being naked, he supposed.

“Now we can play house, but you get to be the baby!” Maggie said, bursting with excitement. She was able to play her favorite game, but this time with a living doll.

“Maggie, I don't think this is the time for games.” Mike said.

But instead of answering, Maggie just grabbed the mommy and daddy dolls and began to play.

“Hello baby, do you want to ride the unicorn?” Said Maggie in her mommy doll voice.

“No, Maggie, I don't want to play right now.” Mike argued.

“Dad!” Maggie said in a loud whisper. “You have to talk to the dolly’s”

“No Maggie, no playing.” Mike said firmly. There was a loud bang and the earth around Mike shook, knocking him down.

Maggie had slammed her fists down in frustration. “I want to play!”

Fear of what she might do if he did not comply swelled up in him. “Ok ok!” Mike said, trying to calm her down. He turned to the mommy doll and said, “Ok mommy, I want to ride the unicorn.”

“Yay!” Maggie said as she went back into play mode.

For the next hour, Mike was used as a prop for his daughter's game. He went on all sorts of adventures, flying around on a unicorn, going into space, and even ‘eating’ a gallon of plastic ice cream.