- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think.




A week had passed since Mike's incident with Jake, and things were starting to settle into a simple routine. Sarah would leave for work, Jessica would babysit, making sure to keep him away from Maggie, and then he would spend the evening with Sarah. They had made love a few times this week, but Sarah seemed less enthusiastic each time. Mike was worried that he wasn't satisfying her like her moans had originally suggested. 


One Friday night, after Mike had gotten off on Sarah's nipple, she set him on the table and reached into the nightstand and pulled out a purple dildo, which she began using without any comment to Mike. She didn't even pretend to have him get her off like usual. 


Mike watched in awe as his mountain range of a wife pleasured herself. Her body rocking with each of her thrusts. She began moaning and panting as she got closer to climax. 


“Mmmm, Jake…” Sarah moaned as she climaxed. 


Mike was stunned. Did she just call out some other guy's name? 


“Sarah! What the fuck?!” Mike yelled to the panting giantess as her climax ended. 


“Hmm? What?” Sarah said, pulled out of her daze by her husband's tiny voice.


“You just said Jake.” Mike said.

“Oh, shit. Sorry. I didn't mean to.” Sarah said, embarrassed that she had voiced her thoughts out loud. 


“Are you fantasizing about that assistant of yours? Are you fucking him!?” Mike accused.


“No, no I’m not fucking anyone. It was just an innocent fantasy, nothing more.” Sarah said.


“Bullshit. How could you be thinking of someone else like that! When I’m right here!” Mike yelled.


“Mike, you cant fuck me. I am so pent up right now that my mind slipped. I've been pretending that I can feel you down there this whole time.” Sarah snapped. 


“You are so fucking selfish! I’m an inch tall and you are trying to make this about you!” Mike yelled.


“Fuck you Mike. I know this isn't your fault, but what happens if this is permanent? Am I supposed to be your celebite servant forever?” Sarah asked.


“I am your husband, you have to listen to me!” Mike yelled.


“You know what? Maybe I will go out and fuck someone. Jake has a big cock, maybe Ill go out and fuck him.” Sarah growled.


“You better fucking not. I will kill him if you do!” Mike roared in anger.


“Hah! He could crush you with his dick. You can't do anything. You cant fuck me and you cant stop me from fucking anyone.” Sarah said in anger. 


“You fucking whore!” Mike roared before Sarah's hand shot out to open the drawer underneath him and knock him into it. 


“I’m done with this conversation.” Sarah said as she slammed it shut, sealing him inside. “You can cool down in there.”


Mike continued to scream from his prison, but she was either ignoring him or couldn't hear him. Either way, it seemed like he was stuck in here until she changed her mind.