- Text Size +

"Our power will be restored dear sister, save your voice and your strength," Lady Windermere plucked something out of her pocket between her fingertips. "And please call me Lady Windermere for now, I do not wish to be overheard to be Ember,"

 

"You should be proud of your heritage and bond to flame and fire my sister," Aqualisha urged her. 

 

"As should you my dear witch of water," Ember replied; "but we should remain vigilant until all of our strength and our sisters return here to us."

 

Ember opened her hand up like the petals of a flower to reveal a tiny peasant woman inside. 

 

The tiny woman was naked and terrified, she looked upwards towards the two giant faces that peered down at her. 

 

"Your sacrifice," Ember offered the tiny woman to Aqualisha; whose eyes burned with hunger, lust and greed. 

 

"My dear sister, you are so generous, you remain weak and yet you gift me one of your two first offerings," she kissed Ember on her lips. "I adore you." 

 

Ember nodded. They were not true sisters of blood; but their bond and witch’s coven were strong. 

 

"Now, my dear Aqualisha, you must summon our sisters Aine, Ariel and Danu, also the all-mother Sovereign, but you must not let Badb or Morrigan hear or our success or they will attempt to plunder it again,"

 

"Sister," Aqualisha cooked her head in disappointment, "I was there, I know it was nearly eighty years ago but I recall the battle here…" she shivered. "They betrayed us and took giant form, they feasted on the people here and the battle was bloody and sacrifices were made aplenty," she looked down at the floor. 

 

"Then you agree that we must rebuild as quietly as possible. Once we have our strength and our sisters, we can rebuild the illusion spell and dispel their own wicked spells of monsters and storms which have kept people at bay for so long," Ember growled. 

 

The tiny woman looked so confused. She could hear very clearly what they were saying. Were they gods? They were mentioning some godly names. 

 

She knew Aqualisha was the legendary sorceress of water, Ember of fire, Ariel was the goddess of the air, and Danu of the earth and fertility. Aine was the goddess of love. Sovereign was the all-mother.  

 

Then Badb and Morrigan she had heard of as well but they were surely mythical. They had been said to be able to transform into crows and fly to anywhere. They could grow to the size of giantesses and would raid towns and villages.  

 

She looked up at them in a new light now. She was no longer scared. 

 

Aqualisha looked down at her hungrily. 

 

"Now, my little thing, are you ready for your sacrifice?" She smiled widely. 

 

The peasant kneeled on the giant hand, locked her hands together in prayer and bowed her head. 


"I would be honoured to be your sacrifice goddess!" She called out. 

 

Both of the giantesses recoiled. It had been quite some time since they had been in the presence of a willing sacrifice. 

 

Aqualisha's shoulders hung in disappointment. 

 

"Great, we wait for thirty years and my first sacrifice… actually wants to be sacrificed," she glanced at Ember who pursed her lips sympathetically. 

 

"Only Aine can absorb the Life Force of emotions like love, adoration and so on," Aqualisha explained to the tiny naked woman in her hand. "If you truly want to serve me, I need you to be terrified, I need you to scream, squeal, wiggle, squirm and to feel your terror. That is the source of our power my little thing," she looked solemn. "I'm afraid it is so, I wish it were otherwise,"

 

The tiny woman looked confused as she looked at Ember's sombre face and back to Aqualisha's. 

 

"But…" she started. "I'm happy to please you," 

 

"I can tell my tiny little dear," Aqualisha spoke softly. "That's why I'm so sorry to do this," 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.