- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Now we shrink! Sort of setup, sort of fetish. 

Foot fetish, bug crush, graphic crush fantasy, foot worship, masturbation, food/object crush, unaware, shoe licking, sweat drinking

I woke the next morning to the smell of bacon and coffee. With my eyes still closed, I savored the smell of a new day, and then I noticed that the blanket felt heavier on me than it had the night before. I tried to move it off of myself and struggled more than I felt was normal just to flip it off my legs. I finally opened my eyes and was shocked at how far away the ceiling fan seemed. I leaned up on my hands, disoriented, and looked around. Suddenly my bed seemed to be gigantic, as if I was swimming in an ocean of fabric. My brain couldn’t process what was going on and I stared at the blanket covering my legs, realizing it hahaha gone from a relatively thin bedcover to a sheet that was nearly as thick as my hand. I looked at myself and I appeared to be normal, but as soon as I looked back at the surrounding world everything seemed too big or too far. I heard a knock on the door and then Katie’s voice called out “Wake up sleepyhead, breakfast is ready and you promised to help me in the garden after!” I yelled back to her but I was sure there would be no way she could hear me. I stood up and began running to the foot of my bed, towards the door when I heard her call again “I hope you’re dressed because I need you awake to help me out today! I’m coming in!” And as the door flung open and I ran across the bed I was struck by two jarring realizations. I was naked, and she was coming in. My hands flew to my genitals as the door swung open and my brain couldn’t comprehend what I saw next. When she stepped through that door, she was massive. And I realized that somehow, some way, I had shrunk. And as she cut off mid sentence and made horrified eye contact with me, I realized that this was not a dream. This was real, she saw me, and I couldn’t have been more than 8 inches tall. 


Katie’s reaction was impressive. I had honestly expected a scream, because I screamed as soon as I saw her. She stood there and stared at me, open mouthed, for nearly an entire minute. When she finally snapped out of it I heard her mumble “Stop screaming” and my mouth closed immediately. She hesitantly stepped towards me and I froze like prey in the sights of a predator. 


“Joe?” Her voice delicately called out my name and it was shockingly loud to me. Not deafening, but I know she hadn’t spoken as loudly as I perceived it. I recovered just enough to nod my head slowly. She asked if I was okay and I told her that I didn’t know. Everything was big, I said, and she told me that I was just small, still wearing a look of astonishment on her face. She asked if she could pick me up and I nodded my head, but as soon as she lifted me in her hand I remembered that I was still naked. I desperately covered my crotch again and began yelling before she caught on, and I saw a tiny blush on her face before she said “I’m sorry! Um. Let me see if I can find something for you!” 


She set me back on the bed and hurriedly disappeared. As the reality set in that I had shrunk my mind raced, trying to figure out what to do. Suddenly my head was filled of visions of doctors running tests on me, and how difficult it would be to take my blood at this size and how they would run a thousand tests on me and probably still not figure out what was wrong and I might spend the rest of my life living like a lab rat in a cage somewhere. By the time Katie got back, my brain was certain that I couldn’t contact authorities or I’d never see the light of day again. Her hand stuck out and she placed a pair of combat shorts obviously made for a GI Joe action figure next to me before saying “They don’t come with underwear and I couldn’t find the shirt” I thanked her anyway and put the shorts on, but as I did that she said “We need to call 911” My scream must have barely caught her ear before she left the room because she turned back around to locate the source of the sound before her eyes found me and they raised in shock. 


“What’s wrong!?” She said and I confessed to her all of my fears about never seeing the light of day again. She sat quietly for a long time before finally asking me what I wanted to do. I sat quietly as well, before finally speaking up “Well.. right now I’m pretty hungry?” For the first time that morning we both let out a small laugh and she agreed that we should eat, before daintily picking me up and carrying me to the kitchen. She held me in her closed fist this time and I marveled at how powerful she was now, able to move what I imagined to be dozens of feet in single strides as her large hand covered the entire lower half of my body. “How tall am I?” I asked her. She responded “Well those shorts were from a 6 inch action figure, so probably in that neighborhood. But we can measure later.” 


“6 inches tall,” I thought to myself. “This will take a lot of getting used to.”


She fixed both of us plates and cut my bacon and pancakes into very small pieces. I stared at my food before attempting to lift the fork that was as tall as me. I don’t know why I bothered, as I could lift it but there was no way I was getting it near my mouth. I heard a chuckle behind me and I turned around with a glare just to catch Katie smiling before continuing to eat her own food. I watched the way her hand maneuvered the utensils, carving her food into manageable chunks she would then lift to and deposit into her mouth. As her large, plump lips opened, I caught a glimpse of some of the half chewed food still in her mouth as her tongue slipped out to collect the fresh offering from her fork. I was struck with a mix of envy of her ability to eat normally, fascination at the entire act of eating and.. another emotion I didn’t quite recognize. For a brief moment I almost felt.. jealous of the food in her mouth. I quickly dismissed that thought and turned back to my own plate, debating the best method of consumption. After far too much though, I let out a large sigh and climbed onto the plate, deciding to just rip pieces off with my hands and eat by the mouthful. I heard another chuckle that I ignored and I shoveled food into my face, pleased at how effective my savage method was. As I continued to eat, I was almost confused at how I was able to eat much more proportionally than I would have thought possible given my size, but I didn’t question it, as I was just satiating my hunger. I finished much of what was on my plate, still unable to match my appetite at full size, but convinced I had somehow just eaten twice my bodyweight. 


“Now what?” Her words cut through my comfortable silence and she laughed a little, saying, “I don’t think you’ll be helping me rip weeds up in the garden at that size!” I smiled and thought about it for a minute. I wasn’t sure I wanted to be alone at the time so I asked if I would be able to at least keep her company in the garden, maybe in a pocket, for the time being. 


“And for now, I’d like to wait before we do anything drastic. I don’t want to be stuck in a lab for the rest of my life, and maybe this.. condition, will fix itself eventually. Like maybe it will wear off. There’s no harm in waiting.” She thought for a moment and then agreed. She put me on the ground and then carried the plates to the kitchen. I slowly walked across the vast expanse of carpet as I listened to her heavy footfalls carry her into the kitchen, amazed at how the world seemed to tremble just slightly with her every step. The thunder got louder and louder and I realized she was coming back just in time to turn around and see one of her perfect, terrifyingly powerful feet land just behind me before its sister whooshed by me in another giant step. I felt the wind from her stride knock me onto my ass as I glanced up in awe at her colossal form. She looked like a titanic Goddess descending from the heavens to an unworthy worm like me for a brief moment, and then the foot that was left in my vision lifted and gracefully flew right by my head, her big toe only inches to the side of me. I caught her faintly musky footsweat scent again and I fell onto my back, looking at her walk away from me upside down in amazement and listening to her thunderous footfalls fade away. It took until she was out of sight in her room before I realized that she hadn’t been looking down and didn’t notice how close she was to me. I then realized that I was maybe half the size of her gigantic feet now and if she had stepped on me, well.. she would have had a tough time cleaning my remains out of her carpet. 


Somehow that thought was almost.. exciting and I was almost turned on by how powerful she was now, without even trying. Approaching rumbles let me know she had finished changing and was returning for me. 


“Joe, are you ready?” Her voice rang out as her huge, imposing form filled the doorway and she paused, casting her gaze to the floor in search of me. I began trotting towards her and waving my hands as I took in her outfit. She had on a large tan sunhat, that matched her blue denim overalls nicely. The overalls had just a few pockets on them, one right between her large breasts and I briefly hoped that would be where I spent my time today. The overalls covered a light short sleeve t-shirt and the pant legs crept down, ending just shoved her knees with rolled up cuffs. Her feet were encased in simple black rain boots that rose to her mid calf, presumably in case the ground was wet. She spotted me and very quickly I was standing on her hand in front of her face. Her giant brown eyes appraised me as she told me I’d be staying in her chest pocket, the one I had hoped for, so it would easy for her to keep an eye on me, and because it was the loosest pocket so I wouldn’t be too hot trapped against her body. Her eyes raised for a moment and she continued, “But I also know it’s against my breasts, and if I feel your tiny hands trying to grope them you’ll be going into the tightest pocket I have and sweating out the rest of your time in silence, mister.” She said that with a smile and the tiniest hint of a threat to let me know she was serious, if still friendly. “Wouldn't dream of it!” was the only response I mustered, laughing inwardly because I knew I would almost certainly dream of it. 


The garden was a simple enjoyable experience. It felt comforting to be close to her and we chatted the whole time. I was slightly disappointed inside, as every time she leaned over tearing up weeds, the overalls separated from her lovely breasts and I hung in her pocket without the comfort of her pillowy bosom. The pocket came up to just below my armpits so it was easy for me to look out and admire her work. It was strangely mesmerizing to watch her hands tear up weeds that were taller than me in many cases, with trunks that were thicker than my legs, and the lack of real effort it took her was both awe inspiring and comical. I felt very insignificant. A few times as she was leaned over, sweat from her face fell down and splashed onto my head. There was no point in me bringing it to her attention, because it was hot outside and I was even sweating on my own a little bit so there was nothing to be done. For a while after it happened the first time I looked up and made a game of it trying to dodge the next sweat drip, but it wasn’t consistent enough to be worth my time, and all it did was douse me in a little bit of salty water. When the next drop caught me my mouth had been open and I swallowed some of her salty sweat, which was much less pleasant than just being splashed, but I just bore it. After what seemed like an eternity, she finished tearing up the weeds, taking the bucket full of them to the trash. When she opened the trash can, a large cockroach leapt out and began scuttling around on the pavement. Her deafening shriek stunned me briefly but then I felt her body jerk and I heard the unmistakable crunch as the sole of her boot slammed on top of the fat insect. I felt her body twist side to side as I heard that grinding crunch and I leaned over, seeing the top of her sole twist back and forth ever so slightly. I was slack jawed as my eyes found the trail of guts that had clearly squirted out from beneath her with the impact of her boot. When her foot finally moved to examine the wreckage, the gooey mass of flattened insect mush was hardly recognizable. As I stared down, I realized that could have been me this morning. I would have been crushed into nothing but a stain she squished beneath her body.


“Welp, I guess he should have known not to surprise me!” Her voice shook me out of my stupor and I laughed nervously before turning around and gazing into her face. She was smiling down at me when I said “It’s crazy, that was almost me this morning.” She looked down confusedly and I explained how she wasn’t looking down this morning and had stepped right over me. “Goodness! I’ll have to be more careful! We wouldn’t want you to end up like..” and her voice trailed off as we both glanced down at the splattered remains of her tiny victim. “I’ll be careful,” she breathed behind me before continuing to walk back into the house. 


She set me on the kitchen table and asked me if a frozen pizza was okay for lunch. I agreed of course and set to making it. As I waited for it to cook I watched her walk to the door and take off her rain boots. I saw her bare feet slip out of them and all I could think is she must have sweat a lake into those boots without any socks to cover her feet. Her hands briefly tried to rub each foot as they left their rubber prisons and I could see the mild discomfort on her face. I almost spoke up about giving her a foot rub again before realizing how difficult that would be at my current size. She hung her hat and walked back to the kitchen, fixing drinks for us. She smiled as she brought back a large lemonade for herself and a shot glass full of lemonade for me. There was a small coffee stirrer in my drink and I realized it was supposed to be a straw for me. I had to wrap my lips around it and unfortunately my first thought was that his must be very similar to trying to suck a large cock. But I was able to get it in and with a bit of minor difficulty, able to slowly slurp some lemonade up. 


Katie brought the pizza back and set one slice on my plate and two on her own. We ate, and somehow I consumed the entire slice of pizza. Something was clearly odd about my digestion at this size, because that slice was clearly larger than my own body. We talked briefly about how curious that was but in the end the conversation didn’t matter too much, and I just kind of stared in amazement as she finished her fourth piece, my mind again conjuring up feelings of envy, fascination and.. jealousy. I was still staring at her as she finished and put the leftovers in the fridge. 


She came back and set me on the ground before telling me to do whatever I wanted out here while she went to go shower, letting me know she’d help me clean up afterwards. As she walked away I saw she was looking down to make sure she was clear of me before continuing on her way. I stood still for a moment before my eyes fell on her rain boots, and I knew I had to check those out. What used to be only about twenty feet between myself and the boots was nearly a football field of distance at this size, so I set out to a light trot, getting to her boots much faster than the slow walk I had used earlier. One of her boots had fallen over, allowing me to look inside of it. As I approached the opening I noticed the smell emanating from them already, a thick, heavy musk. I could practically taste the salt in her sweat but I was surprised the actual foot smell was relatively mild. There was only a mild sour note to play with the overwhelming savory musk, and the overall effect was surprisingly pleasant. As I stood in front of the entrance, I realized I wanted to see if the scent got worse inside the boot, and so I stopped over to walk inside. As the boot tapered down I had to crawl farther in and the overall smell noticeably intensified, with the sour note becoming more dominant the deeper I went. I turned the corner and crawled all the way to the toe, basking in how overpowering her scent was. It was so intense and pungent that my eyes were lightly watering and I could practically taste it with every breath, but it somehow still wasn’t entirely unpleasant, though not nearly as enjoyable as the lighter scent outside the boot. I stretched my hand out and touched the slightly damp insole of her boot and I was overcome with the urge to taste it. My face rested gently against her insole and my tongue stretched out, delicately collecting the faint moisture trapped within the thin fabric. I drew it into my mouth and was overcome with the intensity of the flavor and somehow.. all I could think was that it was delicious. It made my eyes water and my mouth salivate in response, but I immediately wanted to lick again. This time I pressed my whole tongue to her insole and dragged it slowly upwards. I savored every impact of her sweat droplets on my tongue and then I froze. 


My eyes shot open and I stared at the wall in front of me. I realized this was the boot that had ended the insect earlier, and just inches from my tongue, on the other side of this sole, were the remains of that poor bug. I scrambled out of the boot and sprinted around to the sole, stumbling with excitement. I spotted the faint remains of that unfortunate roach and bent down to examine them. A lone antenna clung to the sole of her boot, the only indicator that the discolored stain ground firmly into the ridges of that surface was ever alive. My eyes soaked up every detail as I found the faint trail of slime that had been the direction its guts had squirted out upon that initial impact. I wonder what it had thought, when it saw the shadow of death above it rocket downwards to crush it. Had it understood fear in the moment where it was engulfed in darkness? Had its greenish-yellow guts spewn from its head or its ass as the pressure pushed its exoskeleton flat? Had the part of it able to feel fear, or maybe pain, still been functional as she twisted her foot to and fro, shredding the already flattened carapace into chitin splinters between her merciless sole and the cold, rough pavement? I wondered what all these things felt like, driven deliriously forward by the blood rushing from my brain to my cock. 


As I squatted down to imagine that powerful stomp I heard a heavy thud and realized the Goddess who had obliterated the insect before me was walking back towards my insignificant form. I stood up stiffly as she appeared around the corner calling my name. Dressed in loose black capris and a simple v-neck t-shirt she called out my name while tightening the towel wrapped around her head to dry her hair. Her eyes scanned the floor before finding me standing next to her boots. Her face gained a questioning expression before she called out “Are you ready to wash up? And what are you doing over there?” I nodded as she stepped toward me and picked me up in her open palm. 


“I was just looking at what was left of that roach you got earlier.” I tried not to squirm as I imagined how odd what I said was, but it seemed to work as she grinned, “Oh not much right? I’m pretty quick on the draw when it comes to getting those little crawlers and I want to make sure when I kill them, they stay dead!” She laughed lightly and then began carrying me to the bathroom for my own clean time. 


In the bathroom she had set up a small Tupperware container and filled it with warm water. There was a chunk of a bar of soap stuck to the lip of the container and what appeared to be a small scrap of an old washcloth right next to it. “It was the best I could do unfortunately,” she said before placing me next to the little makeshift bathtub. I started to strip immediately before she coughed and said “Um, I’ll be back in fifteen minutes since I can’t hear you, so just be ready by then okay?” She quickly exited the bathroom and I realized it was to give me my privacy. For a moment I was disappointed, because I knew I would have jumped at the chance to see her naked but I brushed it off and realized that I’m the deviant here, not her. 


The bath was disappointing and I couldn’t feel clean because I was hyper aware that I was still kind of sitting in my own filth of the day. I had never liked baths but there was no practical way for me to shower alone because I’d be unable to turn the water on or off or reach the soaps, and the little scraps I was using for this bath would get washed down the drain immediately. I was too large for that to happen to me but unfortunately things that I would be able to use would be too small. I heard footsteps toward coming my way again and I leapt out of the bath to get to the tiny towel she had left for me. She knocked and called out “I’m coming in!” I managed to wrap the towel around my waist as she opened the door and filled the small bathroom with her presence. My nose caught a whiff of her warm vanilla lotion before I made eye contact with her. She was excitedly holding another small outfit for me, happily exclaiming that she found some Ken doll clothes so I might actually have a wardrobe. It was just a pair of khaki shorts and a simple t-shirt but it was closer to real clothes than the action figure pants I had on earlier. She told me she’d be back in two minutes to get me after I dressed. 


We sat at the dining table, talking about what to do. I made it clear that I wanted to wait it out for a while, and she was fine with that, but she also told me she still had things to do and couldn’t be with me every moment of the day. I agreed with her and said I would do my best to not be a nuisance. There was tidying up to do around the house that she was going to start on and I asked what I could do to help. She told me that at my size there wasn’t much, but if I were to clean out the stuff beneath the couch it would be a big help to her, both because it would mean she didn’t have to do it and she wouldn’t have to look down the entire time she walked around in her home. The game plan was decided and we split up, me cleaning under the couch and her organizing the various things that had collected in piles during the week. 


Under the couch was mostly dust, discarded papers and little scraps of food like stale popcorn and pretzels. I made little piles of most of the junk right she would stoop down and collect as she passed by the couch. Her feet would stop next to the pile and I would see her hand descend and scoop up the trash. I’d get a faceless thank you before her feet continued out of sight and I imagined that those feet were my world, and I was serving a Goddess who could end my existence in a moment beneath her without so much as a second thought. I was done under the couch, save for a single pretzel and popped piece of popcorn. I had a devious plan, and I wanted to see her crush something else with her divine foot. When she wasn’t in sight, I ran out and placed the pretzel stick and popcorn out in two spots I thought were likely to be stepped on and waited. I kept imagining the delightful crunch I would hear as she broke either of those scraps beneath her. She walked through the rooms several times with no success, and just as I grew frustrated I saw her stride right towards the popcorn. Her food descended, heel centered directly over the popcorn before silently compressing it into the carpet. I watched it disappear with excitement but then also confusion before I realized the popcorn was stale and therefore too soft to present a satisfying crunch. I was disappointed before her foot lifted up again and I realized I could see the popcorn flattened and stuck to her sole as she stepped forward, completely oblivious to the destruction below her. With bated breath I realized her next step was going to land on the pretzel which I knew would still provide a satisfying crunch and I quivered with anticipation. Her heel again stamped the popcorn into the ground and the rest of her foot seemed to drop down in slow motion until the ball of her foot made contact with the pretzel. I heard exactly one sharp snap as the pretzel succumbed to her weight and I watched as her toes flexed upwards before she gasped and her foot jerked back into the air. 


“Joe!” In that word I heard fear, confusion and just a tiny bit of irritation. She called out again, this time without the fear and with more irritation, “Joe!” I came out from under the couch and trotted to her. “Thank goodness,” she started, “I thought I killed you! What happened? Why is this pretzel out here?” I tried calling up to her before realizing she wouldn’t be able to hear and I just made an apologetic gesture. She just stared down at me before saying “Well, if this is your fault would you mind getting this pretzel off my foot? I can feel it stuck there.”


I gulped and stared at her sole hovering off the ground before I jogged towards it. She lifted it, tilting it slightly so the ball of her foot was about a foot over my head and her heel was about a foot below my head, to me. I saw the popcorn still stuck to her sole and realized she still couldn’t feel the other subject of her destruction. I stepped under her colossal sole and looked up. Behind me her toes wiggled slightly as directly over me I could see a chunk of the pretzel stick stuck to the pad of her foot. I quickly removed it and then took a risk. I stooped and walked the length of her sole until the other snack was next to my face. As I reached with my hands to separate it from her sole I realized she probably couldn’t feel any contact on her calloused heel and in a spur of the moment decision, I quickly planted a kiss on her heel. As if I had been struck by lightning I was suddenly overpowered by a desire to serve her and lick her feet and I wanted her to step down and grind me into nothing just because she could. I recovered quickly and darted out from under her, shaking as I held up the piece of pretzel and flattened popcorn. She saw me and thanked me before putting her feet back down and bending to pick up me and the pretzel chunks. When she lifted me up she said she was very scared for a moment and then asked me if I was done under the couch. When I told her I was she said good, she was going to start dinner now and I should do my best to stay out of the way for now. She set me down again and walked away. 


My heart was pounding so forcefully that I saw my shirt flutter with every thump. I couldn’t understand what happened. My mind was confused and I tried to rationalize what I had just felt. I knew I was a little submissive in bed, but I had never felt raw subservient desire like this before. And I had never felt the desire to die, but when I thought of her perfect foot coming down and mercilessly extinguishing the life from my insignificant form, I got so excited. Like I wanted that, or some part of me did at least, and wanted it desperately. As if that part of me felt like I deserved to be turned into an unrecognizable mush by this goddess.. I shook my head and snapped back to reality. I wanted to get back to normal and just be normal again. 


After about 30 minutes of watching tv I realized how thirsty I was and began walking toward the kitchen. I saw her bending over and I took a moment to admire her lovely round ass, and I had a moment where I wanted her to sit on my face with us both at normal size before I again came out of my daydream and tried waving and yelling at her. She clearly couldn’t hear me and was absorbed in her work chopping up food to make what appeared to be a homemade marinara sauce for the pasta she had out. I began walking towards her when she spun around and walked towards me, stopping at another part of the counter top to work on something. I had a moment of fear as I realized that if she moved sharply and I wasn’t ready, my terrifying fantasy would become reality. I shuddered briefly and waited for her to move back to her original spot. She did and I ran towards her, senses on edge as I watched her feet flex while she chopped up more ingredients. I was almost to her when I heard her swear lightly under her breath and I watched as her foot turned and she took a quick step directly towards me. I dove to the side just in time to see her pinky toe whiz by my face and her heel come down right where I had been. I heard her step to another part of the counter and I rolled onto my back just in time to feel her walk back towards me. Her foot raised right over me and I rolled to the side, feeling the wind from her body as her foot again settled right where I had been while she hummed obliviously and continued cooking. I took a moment to gather myself, looking up at her from the floor as she focused on her task. “She nearly ended me and didn’t even notice” I thought, my face flushed with her complete power over me. I finally stood and brushed myself off before walking to her foot and lightly tapping her. 


The shriek that escaped her lips surprised me and I stumbled backwards as her foot rocketed into the air and I saw her look down, terrified for a second before her foot started descending back at me rapidly. My last thought as I saw her sole speed towards my fragile body was that she must have thought I was a bug and her instincts took over. Fear paralyzed me but I realized that I would die with an erection, overcome by her magnificence. But the splat never came and her sole rose back into the air and I saw her face appear to the side of her foot as she looked down at me in fear. When her bright amber eyes found my prone, tiny form, a visible wave of relief cascaded over her face before being replaced by the exasperated glare of a frustrated parent. 


“Joseph!” She called my full name with an attitude that already sounded like a lecture. “You can’t surprise me like that! You’ve already seen how fast I react! I could have squished you like a bug!” The sole of her foot was still hovering menacingly over me, as if she intended to drive her point home with her heel. She must have seen the fear on my face, as she glanced at her own foot and set it slowly down beside me, standing over me with her toes wiggling on either side of my puny body. Slightly calmer, she stood above me, hands on her hips and flared down before saying “What were you doing, what did you want?”


My voice didn’t come the first time I opened my mouth to speak, and when it finally did come out it was hardly over a whimper. “I was just trying to get something to drink!” I called up to her and I could see her irritation as she couldn’t hear me and her hand descended quickly to lift me to her face. Her hand gripped my legs and I was startled by the realization that she could probably crush me in her hand with only slightly more effort than beneath her foot. She stared expectantly  at me but my head was spinning from how quickly she had yanked me to her face. Her eyes bored into me and she squeezed me ever so slightly, scaring me as my eyes finally focused on her intense gaze. Her eyebrows raised and I finally spoke, “I’m sorry! I was trying to get your attention. I just wanted something to drink and I.. I can’t really get it on my own.” Her eyes conveyed a touch of sympathy, but her expression was still predominantly one of frustration. She stared briefly for one more moment before sighing and putting me on the countertop. With less of a flourish than this morning, she produced another small glass full of water, sans stirrer and brought it to the dining table with me, telling me to wait here. I wanted to ask for a straw but I didn’t want to ask too much of her so I just went with it and drank from the glass like a dog from a bowl. It wasn’t too much longer before a steaming plate of spaghetti was placed in front of me and we began eating in a kind of awkward silence. 


She saw me struggling with my drink, but definitely pretended that she didn’t, and that let me know she was still upset with me. I quietly ate all of my food and watched her consume her meal in silence. 


She saw me staring and after a brief delay finally said “What?” I looked up at her and returned “Um. Well I wanted to say thank you for the delicious meal. And thank you for the drink and.. um. Well. I'm glad you didn’t squish me. I'm sorry I stressed you out and I just want to know what I can do to make it up to you.”


She paused thoughtfully and said, “Well I would have liked another foot massage like you gave me last night but I don’t think you can handle it at your size.” 


I scoffed at her, “Always underestimating my abilities because of my size, huh? I’ll do it as long as you promise not to squish me!” I laughed at my last quip and she let out a small chuckle as well before firing back, “That may depend on how well you rub my feet, little man”


I stood in front of her and gulped. Her heels rested on a pillow in front of me and I was suddenly glad my fate didn’t rest on my ability to rub her feet. Her toes flexed, nearly six feet above my head, and I stared at the daunting task in front of me. I peeked around her foot and met her gaze as she looked down at me with a smirk before saying “I guess I could help you out a little bit.” She cocked her feet to the side so they made a V, her heels meeting in the middle and her soles rising diagonally away from the intersection. “Plus now I’ll get to watch you work, which is nice.” I stepped up next to her foot and was pleased to realize that made her toes only a foot above my head and the rest of her soles within easy reach. 


I stepped close to her and began my task, immediately noticing how much firmer and tougher her foot flesh felt at this size. Her skin was tougher than I remembered and I had to really push hard into her sole to penetrate and massage to the depth I had gotten just last night. The smell of her feet was noticeably stronger than what I had smelled when I rubbed her at full size, but I also knew it was nowhere near the all consuming musk of her boots. Occasionally as I rubbed her feet I would stumble and fall into her sole and I would hear a small laugh from my audience. I would blush slightly and try to focus on the task again, much to her amusement I was sure. It was hard work at this size and while I devoted myself no less intensely than the night before, when I finished I was surprised that I had only been rubbing for an hour, whereas the previous night I was surprised I had been doing it for an entire hour. 


I sat down in front of her feet with a sigh and looked down at my raw hands. As I looked down, a shadow fell over me and I looked up to find her big toe right in front of me. She delicately dipped her toe beneath my chin and gently raised my head in an affectionate gesture and said “Thank you very much for your hard work. I enjoyed that even more than your massage last night. Are you ready for bed?”


I nodded and she swept me up and carried me to my bedroom. She tucked me in and blew me a kiss before stepping out of the room. I lay in my giant bed and stared at the ceiling, the day repeating itself over in my head. My mind was stuck on the image of her lovely boots squashing that roach and then the image of what I saw when I was in the roaches spot, beneath her immense, powerful sole. 


My imagination continued that scene and my hand drifted to my crotch as I slowly began stroking myself to thoughts of what would happen if the bottom of her foot had continued to the ground instead of stopping and showing me mercy. I imagined looking up and watching her foot grow ever larger as it fell towards my body. I imagined the ball of her foot coming to rest on my chest as my arms were pressed to the ground, the rest of her sole covering my body and my head trapped between her big toe and second toe. I imagined being able to see her face through that space as her toes pressed into my cheeks and pinned my head. I could almost feel the pressure of her warm sole settling into my body, feel her weight compressing my ribs and beginning to cause my body to struggle to maintain its shape. My breath slowly started to leave my body and I could feel my face grow redder as I gasped between her toes, her face looking at the space between her toes almost.. enjoying my suffering. In an instant the pressure intensified and I could feel my feet and ankles flatten under her, my bones grinding together inside my body as the force traveled up my legs continuing to crush me. I tried but couldn’t scream as I could feel my hips shatter beneath her and my eyes roll back into my head as I spasmed in place. My head felt like it would explode from the pressure as I could feel my guts being pushed towards it like a tube of toothpaste. For a moment I pictured the pressure lessening slightly and her spreading her toes to get a good look at my face. I imagined her saying down to me, “Goodbye, bug” before her toes would shift back over me and the pressure would suddenly increase exponentially. Laying in my bed I came from my furious stroking as my mind filled with the sounds and sensations of my own demise. I huffed and puffed and slowly came down from my orgasmic high and immediately began drifting to sleep. I thought a shadow moved near my door as I embraced the sweet grip of sleep.

Chapter End Notes:

Day 1 in the books, more of the same but different on Day 2!