- Text Size +

He shrieked out by it made no difference. He shook his head and crinkled up his face in shock and distaste as her warm and bumpy tongue slid across his face. 

 

The tongue separated from him and retreated back inside her mouth. He was covered in her slick wet saliva, panting in bemusement. 

 

He looked forwards and upwards, meeting her huge gaze.

 

"Hmm… you're a tasty little thing," she moaned, licking her lips. "But it's time for me to have some more fun,"

 

"Noo!" He shouted out but it was too late. The giant face was lifting upwards into the air at an impossible speed and height that he couldn't comprehend.  

 

Her gaze remained fixed on him as she ascended. Her vast body lifted upwards until her breasts, then her waist was towering over him. 

 

Her face was at such a height that he couldn't imagine how to even climb the distance. 

 

Rachel's giant eyes suddenly flicked towards his friend Krish. 

 

She smiled wryly. 

 

"Well you're friend is quite the sleeper… he's going to have quite the surprise. When he is woken up," she chuckled. 

 

She lifted her hands to her waist and undid her dressing gown's waist ties. 

 

Michael gasped as the dressing gown opened up revealing her giant hairy pussy, her belly, and he could see right up the cleavage of her breasts up to her neckline. 

 

She had a beautiful and shapely body. He remembered how attracted he and Krish had been to her last night… clearly to their detriment now. 

 

She looked down at him with a smile of power and lifted her hands up to her shoulders. 

 

She gently peeled the dressing gown away from her shoulders, revealing more and more of her body as the material parted. 

 

He saw more of her giant breasts get revealed and then she allowed her dressing down to drop to the floor. 

 

She continued to stare down at him, between her breasts. He looked up in awe at the giant naked body that towered above him ominously. 

 

There was a faint almond smell in the air. Her womanhood hovered directly opposite him and he could smell her natural fragrances which wafted over to him.

 

"Please, please don't do anything with us. Please can you set us free… return us to our normal sizes," he begged desperately. This situation was horrifying. 

 

She ignored him and her giant hands descended down towards the desk. 

 

He watched where they went and then lifted up a bottle of lubricant.

 

Michael watched in pure disgust as the giantess nonchalantly opened and then tipped the bottle over the tip of Krish's dildo. 

 

His head was lolling forwards in an awkward position; his chin resting on his chest. He was still asleep or unconscious. 

 

Clear fluid trickled out of the bottle and pooled on top of the dildo and then started to run down the sides of the dildo. 

 

Michael watched in stunned silence as the clear goo finally reached the top of Krish's head and shoulders. He didn't react initially and then he twitched and moaned, his head moved slightly. 

 

Michael was actually relieved that he was alive. 

 

The giant hands suddenly cupped around the top of the dildo, gathering around and encompassing Krish and the dildo and then she noisily rubbed the lube up and down the dildo. 

 

Her hands parted and her giant thumbs rubbed the clear substance up Krish's thighs and chests. 

 

He emitted a terrified shout, it was the noise of him suddenly waking up, completely at a loss as to what was happening and then being subjected to such treatment. 

 

She ignored him and continued rubbing the lube all over his body, his shoulders, his head and face, his legs, his chest and his crotch until he was glowing and shiny. 

 

Krish shook his head to try and clear his eyes. 

 

"Help!" He spluttered. "Help me!" 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription