- Text Size +

Warning this story contains: Shrunken Man, Shrunken Woman, giantess, sexual, vaginal/ pussy insertion, lick, vore, anal insertion, handplay, toilet disposal


The giantess finished slathering the lube all over the smaller dildo that Krish was strapped to and then she grabbed hold of the base in her hand and lifted it up into the air. 

 

Krish screamed out in terror and Michael watched his friend and then looked up at the expression of superiority on Rachel's face as she examined her sex toy with Krish strapped to it.  

 

The giant body then turned around until her buttocks were right in front and facing Michael, her legs parted and she bent over forwards slightly; giving Michael an unobstructed and very close view of her anus. 

 

One of her giant hands suddenly appeared around the side and pulled at one of her butt cheeks to part it and stretched her anus and she looked around back towards Michael with a wicked glint in her eyes. 

 

She gave him a wide smile and then her other hand appeared, carrying the dildo and the tiny Krish. He screamed as he orbited her hip and round to her buttocks. 

 

Then Krish was given a front row view of the giant anus; which caused him to let out a blood curdling scream and then his dildo was shoved up against it until the tip of the dildo was slightly submerged in the anus. 

 

Her hands adjusted their grip on the dildo and then she started slowly sliding the dildo inside her butt. 

 

There was a wet squelching sound from the lube as it helped her slide the dildo inside herself. 

 

Krish was screaming his head off as the dildo continued to slide inside her giant body. 

 

Michael was horrified; his heart was thumping in his chest as he watched this display right in front of him. 

 

The giantess bent forwards even more and he could see her hairy labia lips, of her pussy, suddenly crest into his view. 

 

The lips were splayed open. 

 

She continued pushing the dildo inside her butt until Krish's screams became muffled and then they became barely audible and then Michael couldn't hear him at all. 

 

She pressed the end of the dildo further inside with her fingertips until it was shoved right up to its hilt. 

 

Krish was now completely inside her butt. 


One of her hands reached down between her legs and slowly started to rub her pussy. Her fingertips pressed and moved her labia lips around as she masturbated. 

 

There was a rustling sound from her hairy pussy and also a slick and squelchy sound of her lube covered hand slathering her pussy. 

 

She rubbed at her pussy and then he could hear her moaning in pleasure. He was sickened by this. She was getting sexual pleasure out of this. 

 

She was just using them as her sex toys. He couldn't believe it. He was also worrying that, because this was clearly illegal, that she would never let them go. 

 

Then he remembered the bedraggled looking people, escapees from whatever sex dungeon of tiny captives she had here. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.