- Text Size +

You find yourself lying on your back, staring up at a brown block of concrete. There was no sound aside from the winds breezing through a hollow hallway, and your back felt like it was laying on a bed of coals.


You sat up on your butt to realize you were back at Oakwood Apartments, just a couple of feet from Erika’s door at 7B. The length of it stretched high towards the ceiling, and from the angle you were staring from, the next person to come out could squash your body in one step.


You also noticed that you were wearing nothing but your gray boxer shorts, understanding why your back was cooking. You let your fingers reach around to rub some possible burns, but you felt nothing like it was never burning in the first place.


Looking behind you, a line of brown ants were walking in a straight light, marching from wall to wall. There was something hypnotizing about their uniformity and synchronizing march that didn’t allow for any distractions. They weren’t least bit curious about you sitting there and watching them.


They didn’t even break form when the ground started to vibrate from the steps coming from the metal staircase. 


The trembles were getting shaky, and the sounds of metal rang louder with each step. Just like earlier, you look towards the stairs to see Erika’s head rising higher and higher to reveal the rest of her short, but voluminous body.


You were struck in awe at this ghetto goddess stomping towards her door with heavy footfalls. Unlike the ants walking behind you, her toes pointed outwards in a V-shape, uncaring to the natural lives below her.


You were too late to move anywhere safe as her monstrous feet slammed on both sides of you. You turn around to see the surviving ants scramble around and away from Erika’s powerful crusty toes. Up close, you could see the bright, yellow nail polish chipping away at the edges, and when she wiggled her toes, you witnessed the messy remains of the ants who couldn’t make it.


“What the fuck?” Erika’s voice boomed above your head. You look up and feel your whole body tingle as you lock eyes with the ebony giantess before you. Her massive breasts blocked out her chin and mouth, but her eyes were filled with enough hate and disgust to make you feel unworthy.


Her entire lower half squatted down and engulfed your whole body in a musk-scented shadow. You fell on your back and shriveled in place, too scared to move and upset her. Your entire view was colored in shaded teal, with the thick bulge of her pussy lips threatening to tear through the fabric and devour you.


You were so concentrated on her pants that you couldn’t see her fat thumb and index finger clutching your fragile, skinny body. The edge of her thumbnail stabbed you in the back as she elevated you 500 stories in the air, bringing you to her eye level.


“The fuck you doing back here?” Erika questioned. You were having trouble keeping eye contact as her intimidating face was too much, even when you were normal-sized. “Come back to charge me for more bullshit?”


“No!” You pleaded. “I-I-I-I don’t-”


“Shut the fuck up, bitch!” She let your body roll in the center of her dry palm and collapsed her fingers together to form a fist. She squeezed your body tight with unbearable pressure, laughing at the way you screamed for mercy.


She opened her palm again, and you were looking up at her, waiting for the giantess’ judgment. Her lips stretched into a devious smirk as the edge of her fingers tilted towards her sweaty, DD-sized breasts.


“You wanna take my money? Go’on and fish for it.”


Erika laughed as her palm tilted enough for you to slide off and fall deep into the depths of her coconut-scented breasts. Your hands tried to stop the descent, but her melons were incredibly smooth from the mix of lotion and heated sweat. You stood no chance as your entire world became trapped in darkness.


For a single minute, you were adjusting to your new captivity, pushing away the giant dollar bills and taking in the layers of flavored body musk invading your nostrils, until your footing was disturbed by her fingers reaching from below.


One hand held her right breast mid-air, while the other dug under her tank top and shuffled her black bra to push your tiny body in the center of the sturdy cup. It was incredibly warm and damped by the accumulation of sweat from walking around all day in the heat.


With no warning, Erika dropped her right boob like a rock and let gravity pin you rightly against her plump nipple. The tiny groove and bumps rubbed against your face, and the attempt to make some breathing room only stimulated Erika and make the space shorter by her hardening nipple.


You tried your best to squirm away from the center, but you felt the pressure behind you become sturdier as Erika’s massive palm push you closer to her horny nipple. You eventually accepted your fate and enjoyed the new ride you found yourself in.


With your arms and legs immobile, only your tongue could move and try to lick the sensitive nipple into submission. You heard slight, deep moans happening above you, and encouraged you to get even more frisky by taking a bite and nibbling on her breasts.


All of a sudden, you could feel Erika running somewhere, and the momentum of her breasts started bouncing up and down. You found yourself trapped in a sweaty bounce house, enjoying the nanoseconds of being flipped in the air before being brutally slammed against her cup.


This went on for about thirty flips until you heard the creaks of a bed and Erika’s whole body lying sideways. Your whole world seemed peaceful until her chubby fingers clawed between her breasts and pulled you out into the light. You were facing her once again, but her expression was less angry and more jolly.


“Boy, whatchu think you were doing down there?” Erika said.


“I’m sorry!” You shrieked, believing that you were in trouble. “I-I couldn’t breathe down there, so I was trying to make some room.”


“Uhuh.” She said. “You ain’t fooling no one, bitch. I saw the way you were eyeing me earlier. I see you.”


You couldn’t say anything. The redness of your face said all she needed to hear, and the sight of your embarrassment made her all the more giddy.


“You ain’t bad, new guy. Still don’t think you shit compared to the other dude, but I can get some better use out of you.”


Erika wrapped your warm, coconut-scented body in a fist and led you down toward her tight spandex shorts. Her free hand pulled the waistband open, revealing her shaved, hungry pussy.


“Lemme see that tongue work, boy, and don’t you lemme catch you holding out on me. My turn to feed you, bitch. Bon appetite.”


Again, with no warning, Erika shoved you face-first into her vagina, letting her moist lips keep you locked in position. The entire area was clouded in a fishy musk and the sharp, stubble remains of her bush. 


You looked back at Erika, who gave you a playful air kiss before letting go of her waistband and trapping you in her dank pussy. The elasticity was so tight that you had no way of escaping without her help. All you could manage was squirming your limbs in the wrinkles of her dark, vaginal lips, inhaling the stench fuming from her womanhood.


Suddenly, you felt a painful flick from her finger whip your back. “Damn, bitch, get yo ass to work or I’ll do it for ya!”


You didn’t waste another second and slid your tongue between the folds of her thick pussy and sucked hard until her body squirmed in delight. For the rest of your dream, you crawled around and moisten every inch of her sex until the both of you were blissfully satisfied.