- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I encourage everyone to read the 'streaming' portion of story as though they are watching the video on their own screen. 

You may find some inconsistencies and I encourage you to fill the void with whatever works for you. 

 Sierra leaned against David’s fridge as she sipped her water. She was fully clothed at the moment, but knew that would change fast. It was impossible to fully hide her excitement about what they had planned. And how much money they hopefully making just off their first video and barely getting their website, OnlyShrinks, started just barely two days ago.


David was writing cue cards and talking through their general plan for the next video.


“So I borrowed some small cameras from the college,” he said, “And they’re designed to-”


“David, I like that you’re explaining,” Sierra interrupted, “But I trust you with this. You’re honestly probably the most trustworthy person I know,” she added.


This had been something they discussed before they even moved forward with her plan of making shrinking themed content. Good, high quality content, that is. The internet was inundated with amateurs playing with tinies they’d found or made already, and it turned out that the legal system hadn’t caught up with changes in reality yet: the big adult movie producers wouldn’t touch tiny material yet lest they incur the wrath of future laws.


Which left a void in the market.


But to fill that void Sierra had to have someone that she could trust beyond all doubt. Tinies were almost always destroyed in the best videos, and never treated with dignity. Which was part of the fun but it complicated making actual high-quality material.


David knew the ways of technology and video editing. Sierra was a smoking hot blonde girl who’d stumbled on a great idea but wanted to survive that idea to spend her money. And since David was in love with her she knew she could trust him to not kill her while they filmed. Not to mention he knew how to work the vague and almost horrifyingly convenient shrinking process in the perfect way for their videos.


“And you still don’t want an explanation of how the shrinking thing works?” he asked as he continued scribbling out their plan for the video.


“Absolutely not,” she said, “It’s easier to enjoy if I let you do the technical stuff. Just make sure I’m super tough and if-when-we bring in more actresses they’re as tough as we want them to be.”


“Heh, actresses, that’s a good word for it,” David said as he tapped the list of scenario names for emphasis. “Gonna be some great acting in ‘Dinner for Twelve’ or ‘Toy Testing’ one through eight.”


“So how much of this do you think we’ll actually make?” she asked as she looked through their pile of ideas. “Most of this really was just some rough brainstorming.”


“Oh I’m sure we’ll get through a lot of it at some point, but if your website idea really takes off then we won’t need to do all the work ourselves. Just enough to get it momentum, then if we’re getting ten percent of everything that comes in…”


“That’ll add up really fast,” Sierra finished for him.


“Exactly. The real money is always in management.”


David sat up and laid out the materials they needed to film their next video. The idea was very simple. But to make it look good, professional, and really maximize potential?


David knew the way.


***


Sierra crouched carefully outside her brother’s doorway. It was unnecessary in reality; at three inches tall no one would have looked down to see her. A glance under the door gap just confirmed what she knew to be true: her brother was still sitting at his computer desk with his shorts around his feet.


“Gross,” she muttered before getting on her belly.


Sierra didn’t like crawling on the carpet in the nude, especially as small as she was, but otherwise there was no getting into her brother’s room. The carpet fibers tickled her everywhere and she giggled a little when fibers touched all the right places. But she stayed focused and before she knew it she was in her brother’s room.


Standing, she couldn’t help but look at her ‘brother’ David. She could tell he was naked too, but luckily couldn’t see anything gross from her vantage point. Even at normal size he towered over her and if they hadn’t been related she could consider him attractive. At her current height he was a skyscraper that was moaning faintly at the lewd images she could see on the screen.


“Ew,” she said again when she pretended to just realize what he was doing.


David smiled as he slowly stroked himself. The video on screen, ‘Stuck Stepmother Gets Big Surprise,’ was doing wonders for him and he had to be careful to pace himself. Out of the corner of his eyes he’d seen movement near the base of his door. The video they were filming should be easy to do for both of them, and this time David knew he had the harder acting roll: Pretending to be oblivious until he ‘caught’ his fake sister.


Sierra looked around the room until she saw her brother’s jeans tossed casually onto his bed. The legs were on the floor but the important parts, the pockets, were a mile’s climb upward.


“Of course they are.”


She darted across the open carpet, pretending to be afraid as she technically entered David’s field of view. He leaned forward and pretended to be too focused on his video but Sierra could see his smile change. Dramatically she paused and looked upward at him, only a few feet but seemingly miles away. Too far for her to run quickly but a light casual two steps for him.


At normal sizes, climbing the relative distance up the side of a building to get to the top of the bed would have been impossible. But Sierra climbed up the side of David’s jeans easily; the material was essentially completely made of hand and footholds and she felt light as a feather.


In fact the hardest part of the climb was ignored the little cameras that were floating around her body, strategically getting exciting views of her climbing legs and ass for David to edit together later. He assured her the little floating cameras would be easy to take out of the actual video.


Halfway up she paused and looked over at David. It wasn’t acting when she gasped. From this angle she could see about twice as much dick as she’d expected to see. She knew the guy was head over heels with her, and knew what they were doing would probably worsen that, but if she’d have known he was packing almost her entire forearm in his pants she may have given him a real chance.


During their previous video she’d been so nervous about her first time ‘acting’ that she’d only actually gotten a worm’s-eye view; she knew his cockhead was massive and that was about it. Seeing it in its full length was something else entirely.


It was just a plus that this was a scripted ‘acting’ event for which she could have won an Emmy.


As it was she caught herself rubbing between her legs for a moment before stopping herself. It didn’t occur to her that while David’s feelings for her were only going to increase with their endeavor, her own might change as well.


Shaking herself back into focus, she started climbing again.


It didn’t take long for her to crest the side of the bed. Once on top she stayed on all fours for a minute to catch her breath, no longer thinking at all about camera angles and good acting. This part had become real enough for her.


She spared a glance for her ‘brother,’ still slowly stroking himself now to a video of ‘Movie and a Dinner.’ He still appeared engrossed in his own pleasure and she stole quietly toward the pocket of his pants where his car keys were conveniently half hanging out already.


“Good thing he’s a minimalist,” Sierra said to herself as she grabbed his keyring.


The keys were almost as long as she was tall but there were only two to carry; one for the house and one for his car. They clinked together gently but when Sierra looked up with a wince at the noise she saw David hadn’t heard over the sound of a little woman’s screams as she looked through a pair of lips at the movie she’d been watching with her date minutes prior. Shrinking had happened at an inopportune time for her, but at a great time for her hungry boyfriend and everyone who got to watch the video that he so thoughtfully made.


Sierra grinned; she loved that particular video too.


Carefully she dragged the keys closer to the edge of the bed, one yank at a time. Then, near the edge, she paused and looked down at the carpet. Her heart leapt into her chest and she was hit with a wave of vertigo looking down at the epic distance. She shook her head and oriented herself again, then looked at the keys, mentally trying to judge how much noise they might make when she dropped them.


“Maybe I can-” she started to say, but then the sound of a squeaking chair made her pause in sudden terror.


“What do we have here?” David said as he looked down at her.


“Oh shit!” Sierra said, not acting at all at this point.


He towered over her and she realized she’d never get used to this feeling. While they filmed their first video half of the ‘takes’ had been messed up purely by her not being able to handle how big he was. For this particular video the more panicked she was the better it seemed.


Her scream as his massive hand wrapped around her was completely real. She didn’t see his other hand snatch up a long sock.


“You’re just what I need,” David told her as he walked back to his computer chair. “Squirm good, okay?”


“No, wait I-!” Sierra tried to yell, but before she could complete her sentence her face was being smashed against the blazing heat of David’s massive rod.


When they’d discussed the scene Sierra had been sure she’d just keep her mouth shut during this part. Partly to not taste David’s cock, and not to have any of his emissions get into her mouth as well. David understood and agreed with what she said; he knew very well once she was helping him along the way it would be impossible to completely meet those terms.


What she hadn’t expected was how good it would taste. Maybe it had something to do with her different size, some difference in molecules landing on her tastebuds. But the usually slightly-gross taste of precum instead made her ‘ooh!’ in surprised delight.


Until he started actually masturbating by dragging her body up and down his shaft as he stroked himself.


The cameras picked up her screams very well.


David wished he could have made the moment last longer but knew in post-editing he could find ways to drag it out. Between the video on screen, now ‘Surprise Shrinkie at Park,’ and Sierra finally on his cock there was no chance.


Quickly as he felt the moment approaching he grabbed his sock and held the end of it over his cock.


He groaned as he came, shooting his load into the laundry and making sure to get as much on Sierra as possible along the way. David felt his balls unload like they never had before and he was glad he’d saved up for the past few days. Having a tiny, and Sierra herself at that, was incredible on his rod.


The orgasm died down too early, but far too late for Sierra. She found herself covered in jizz once more, and this time she-


David adjusted his grip around his tiny toy and grinned down at her.


“I know just the place for a little cum-catcher like yourself,” he told her.


“No wait-!” she tried to yell, but David wasn’t listening.


Almost idly, David turned over his cum-soaked sock and positioned Sierra over the opening. She fell in with a surprised squeak and quickly David rolled the sock up as she tumbled down toward the toes.


“Enjoy your stay,” he said as he stood, wiping the last of his leaking cock on the balled up sock, “If you survive the laundry you can go for a second round.”


Sierra screamed as he tossed the sock basketball-style into his laundry basket.


***


That evening Sierra and David were sitting around his small dining room table, drinking coffee. They had rewatched their first video in an attempt to be clinical and professional about their endeavor. Then they watched the rough cut of that earlier day’s filming that David had so far put together.


“You, uh, you came a lot,” Sierra said, trying to act nonchalant and as though she hadn’t masturbated three times already to how getting drenched had felt that morning. And the idea that she’d been casually folded up inside a cum sock. Not to mention how incredibly helpless she’d actually have been if David had actually left her there; she’d been completely unable to wiggle free before he rescued her.


She was stunned how much feeling helpless had done it for her.


“Well you know,” David said as he admired both his handiwork at video editing and how Sierra looked against his cock, “I saved up.”


Sierra looked at him and raised an eyebrow. She’d have had fun even with half as much emission. The thrill of being tiny, with someone who wasn’t going to do terrible things to her (without her permission, at least), had been incredible. Somehow the idea that he’d prepared more just for her made her like the situation even more.


“For the video,” he added quickly, misinterpreting her look, “Those guys in all the pornos save up so when the money shot comes you get a lot.”


“Right, right,” she said, finally blushing and breaking eye contact.


“So how is the site and everything else going?” Sierra asked, “Are we making any money yet?”


She told herself it was still purely about the money.


“Well, this is only our second video,” David said, “And it’s not up yet, but the site traffic is growing relatitvely fast, and we’ve got one other creator who submitted a trial video. Quality control, you know.”


Sierra groaned. David kept himself from telling her any actual numbers yet. Considering they’d only been in business for a couple of days things were looking good.


“So that’s a no?” she asked, making herself sound exasperated, as though yesterday had been a chore and not a fun adventure punctuated by moments of terror.


“Too early to tell,” David said, “Once word gets out more, they’ll come.”


Yes I-they-will, Sierra though as she drained her coffee.