- Text Size +

 Sierra looked over David’s shoulder at their website statistics. It was still relatively small, but it was very obvious to both of them that her idea had been great.


“So, three other contributors now, right?” she asked as she sipped her coffee.


“Three approved and producing,” he replied, tapping one number she’d missed, “With two waiting for approval and the…” David paused as he scrolled up, “twelve that we denied.”


“Maybe we should approve more people?” Sierra said, but she knew they wouldn’t.


She and David had talked at the beginning of their endeavor about their goals for Only Shrinks. They both wanted to have fun, and that was certainly coming true, but they also wanted good, high quality content. If it would look at home at an amateur video site, they didn’t want it.


Which meant they were only allowing around a fourth of all applicants to actually use their site to host their videos.


The money was just starting though, and it was undeniable they’d both be able to retire early.


“Quality over quantity,” David said back to her, pointing at another number.


A big number compared to her previous part-time jobs.


“Right, right. And we’ve got to do a good variety.”


“Hence tod-”

“Hence today,” she interrupted.


With a nervous smile Sierra drained her coffee.


“Is everything ready? Everybody?”


David stood and held out to her a list of cue cards.


“You got some studying to do, young lady,” he said with a grin. “Only one take, so just try to throw these in when they make sense.”


Sierra groaned but took the cards. They had to make this look good or they were no better than the amateurs they were trying to beat.


“I’m gonna like this, I’m gonna like this,” she muttered to herself as she went to sit on the couch.


At the computer David started texting his friends to come over. All of them.


***


Sierra faked a groan and rolled onto her back. The ground was cold underneath her, and smooth. And cold.


She sat up slowly, exaggerating how confused she was. It was surprisingly easy to do; the shrinking process disoriented her and for this particular video they hadn’t even attempted to do multiple takes. This time it was all or nothing and the more confused she was the better.


David knew what the safe word was. And while Sierra trusted him deeply, she couldn’t be entirely sure if he’d stop the show if she used it. Or if she’d want to at all. Or if he’d even hear her.


“Am I-” she asked rhetorically as she looked down.


Naked as the day she was born. Sierra made a brief show of trying to cover herself modestly but stopped pretty fast; it was obvious she had bigger problems once she looked at her surroundings.


“Okay, it’s a jar.”


Sierra turned slowly in a circle tried not to shudder as she realized where she was.


“A mason jar? What the he---?”


The outside view was slightly warped from the curve of the glass but it was easy enough to see she was in a boy’s dorm room. There were posters of half-dressed women on the wall, an almost too-full trash can.


And-


“Hey! Hey you!” Sierra yelled out to the tall man she could see with his back turned to her.


She ran to the side of her jar prison and banged on the side of the glass to get his attention.


“Hey! Something happened to me and I need your…” her voice trailed off as David turned around.


“Your…”


David grinned down at her as he stroked his length. In her haste to be rescued she hadn’t noticed he wasn’t wearing pants.


“Oh shit.”


“Finally awake I see?” he asked rhetorically as he strode toward the jar.


Sierra screamed and backpedaled but only succeeded in tripping over her own feet and falling to her backside on the cold glass. She tried to crawl away but soon hit the far side. Above her David was stroking his titanic cock and looking down at her with a terrifying grin.


“About time, I’ve been edging for an hour!”

As though to prove her right, David held his cock over the edge of the jar and Sierra shuddered as a clear drop of pre-cum seeped out. The single clear drop landed not far from her and she screamed again when it landed.


“Hold still!”


Sierra looked up and kept screaming as she realized what was happening.


David groaned as he stroked faster and finally let his climax approach. Looking down at Sierra had him way hotter than his chosen video, ‘Locker Room,’ ever had. She looked up at him with a terrified beautiful face and he knew right then and there that even if she yelled out their safeword he couldn’t stop.


The tiny blonde girl stared in horror at the gigantic cock above her. The hand pumping it was a blur, its bulbous head shook wildly, and precum almost rained down on her.


Then David’s moan changed pitch.


Sierra had just enough time to notice the change in noise before the first shot of semen rocketed toward her. It landed far enough from her that Sierra almost had a moment’s relief. The second shot landed nearer still, making her scream as hot liquid splashed onto her leg.


“What are you doing?!” she tried to yell upward, “What the fu-”


Another shot of steaming hot juice hit her square in the stomach and knocked her onto her back once more. Stunned, Sierra tried to take a deep breath but yet another blast landed next to her face where just enough splashed into her mouth that she could only choke on it.


Fuck! she thought as she tried desperately to roll away, coughing out the mouthful of spunk, Why does it-


Another glob of fluid landed next to her just as she managed to take another breath.


I’m gonna die but it tastes-


Stop it! she told herself, Remember it’s just acting!


There was a groan from far above and the jar shook gently as David unseen wiped his cock on the rim.


Acting is gonna be a lot harder this time...


The tiny blonde girl didn’t finish her thought but instead managed to get to her knees, then feet. Spunk clinging to her legs made her stumble but she caught herself on the side of the jar and looked up just in time for one final drop of semen to fall slowly toward her. She shrieked and tried to move but stumbled instead.


David smiled as he watched Sierra be covered in his jizz again. He had, again, saved up for days. He’d even changed his diet so that hopefully his jizz would taste better for her. She’d done a good job of pretending but David had known the blonde for too long; he knew she loved the taste.


Sierra tried to ignore how tasty her best friend’s sperm was as she desperately tried to get his seed out of her hair.

Act! Do the lines! she reminded herself.


“You jerk!” she yelled upward as David turned and walked away, “Get back here and let me --”


David pulled on his pants as she yelled.


“Let me out of --”


She slowed down on the yelling when it was obvious David wasn’t paying attention.


“You can’t just leave me like this…” she said when she realized he was about to leave.


In the distance David opened the massive door and Sierra resigned herself to standing very carefully in her current spot: if she moved the still-hot jizz would stick to her foot hard enough she knew she’d fall into it and get covered again. At least now she was almost drip-drying and -


Another man entered the room.


“-gonna be great!” the man said as he looked at the jar, “Ten bucks too? Deal of the century!”


“No!” Sierra screamed as she realized what was really happening, “No! You can’t! I’m not that kind of girl!”


The man gave no sign that he heard her, or cared, and instead didn’t even bother dropping his pants around his ankles as he pulled out his hard cock; simply freeing himself with them half down his thighs. Sierra almost sighed with relief when she saw it wasn’t as big as David’s. Then the newcomer freed his balls too and she could only squeak in terror. His shaft may have been just average but his balls looked titanic.


“Oh shit,” she muttered when she looked around at her surroundings, trying in vain to find a place to hide.


“Fuckin’ awesome,” the man said as he stroked himself, “Hold still honey, this won’t take long!”


Sierra instead raged against the side of the jar, throwing herself against the glass in vain and pounding against it with her fists.


“Let me out!” she screamed, “You can’t do this to me I’m-”


Above her the man only grinned at her panicked responses and stepped up close to the jar as he stroked himself. He wasn’t quite as tall as David but that only meant that Sierra could hear the swishing of the stroking hand even better, and got a closer look as the first shot of jizz launched directly at her.


She had just enough time to scream before steaming white goo struck her directly on her bare chest. She was smashed against the wall, then bounced and landed in the pile of jizz she’d just escaped from. Sierra’s scream cut off as her mouth was filled with slime again and she watched through blurred vision as the giant above did his best to drown her.


When he was finally done shooting his load onto her, Sierra struggled back to her feet, not-quite-fake horrified.


“Fuck you’re hot!” the man said from far too close, and Sierra shrieked when she looked and saw his face inches from the jar.


“Get back in there!” he said with a laugh, and tapped the side of the jar.


It was enough impact that Sierra fell down again into the slime that she’d just climbed out of. By the time she struggled free the man was already leaving the room and she heard him call out in a disgustingly cheerful voice: “Next!”


“No! No next! No next!” she yelled out, knowing it was useless. Sierra tried to wipe off some of the gunk that was stuck to her breasts but sighed in defeat as the massive door opened again.


At least this guy was cuter.


By the time the third load was done being squirted onto Sierra she was ankle-deep in inescapable, uncomfortably warm jizz.


Shaking, she did her best to hold still. Her hair was stuck together, every inch of her was covered in semen, but she told herself if she just held still it wouldn’t be as bad.


“Just...just don’t move...okay?” she said aloud, as though she could convince herself she wasn’t stuck in a jar whose sides were increasingly hard to see through.


The fourth guy hit the side of the jar with his cock as he came. Not only was Sierra knocked screaming into her goopy surroundings, his aim was almost supernaturally good. She felt shot after shot of hot seed keep knocking her down every time she tried to struggle free to catch a breath of air.


By the time she managed to get back to her feet, man number five was already halfway to his own climax. Watching her struggle while almost swimming in semen was all he needed.


“Stop I can’t-!”


Whatever she couldn’t do, he wasn’t hearing. Nor was he interested in.


“Right where you belong,” he said with a smile as he saw Sierra struggling to regain her footing after he covered her with his four-day load.


Sierra stopped counting after that; it was all she could do to keep her head above the steadily rising levels of semen.


Each new guy made it a point to try and cover her and steadily her wiggle room grew smaller and smaller. On the one hand, the thicker-than-water fluid almost held her upright and kept her from outright drowning. On the other hand it was increasingly hard to move to try and save herself a faceload of man juice.


And Sierra couldn’t help but notice the jizz was increasingly holding her feet to the bottom of the jar; there would be no swimming upward as the levels rose.


“Stop!” she tried to yell out as each man came in the jar, each faster than the one before, “I’m gonna go under! Stop!”


At this point she was standing on her tip-toes, not that any one else could see. Submerged to her shoulders every bump of the jar caused a wave that threatened to drown her.


Another man came and she was felt jizz sitting consistently at her chin.


Sputtering she tried to spit out what was constantly flowing into her mouth but only looked up just in time to realize this time it wasn’t just one man: it was three.


“Put this little bitch under!” one of them laughed, and Sierra looked around herself in terror.


Surely they wouldn’t actually-


More hot jizz landed next to her, this splash making her tilt her head back carefully to keep her face above jizz level.


Oh shit oh shit oh shit-


Then the next man came; not as much as the first but enough that only with great effort could Sierra keep her face higher. Her neck bent back painfully and she knew if anyone bumped the jar and made a wave she was done for. Through gunk-covered eyes she could only look on, terrified, as yet another cock came into vision and began dumping its load almost directly onto her.


No! Safe word! What was the safe word?!


Banana!” She yelled desperately as soon only her mouth and nose were visible above the pool of semen that encompassed her. “Sandwich! Car! Building!”


David held out his hand to the line of waiting guys.


“Need to go check on the toy!” he said to a chorus of groans.


When the trio left David walked into the room and smiled. There, mouth just above the level of jizz, was Sierra. Barely visible amongst fluids he shuddered to think about.


And her mouth was moving rapidly.


Glad that’s not me in there, he thought with a chuckle as he watched her lapping up whatever came her way.


“Well, looks like things are good in here,” he said to himself as he thought about how much money he was making.


Back in the hallway he looked at the line of still-waiting guys. There were at least fifteen remaining.


“Who’s next?” he asked with a smile.


***


The following afternoon, after three showers finally let Sierra feel clean again, she was back at David’s house. She’d just watched the video that he’d put together in record time and was trying to pretend she wasn’t soaking wet.


“So, um, I don’t think I want to do that one again,” she said, knowing David wasn’t fooled by her tone.


He nodded and played along; it was always possible they’d revisit the concept but for the moment they needed to keep their videos diverse to keep new subscribers coming to their website.


“Sure, sure,” he replied, “I think we should keep switching it up anyway, one of our contributors is doing something similar but gangbang style and-”


“Can we just-” Sierra paused with her hand halfway to her jeans-clad crotch and froze. “Money. We’re making money, right?”


David pretended he didn’t notice her automatic urge to masturbate.


“Hand over first,” he told her, “Hand over fist.”


Then he slid a piece of paper toward her. She picked it up and almost orgasmed just imagining her next ordeal.


“I think we should do this one next.”


Sierra just nodded, knowing exactly who she needed to call.