- Text Size +

 Sierra sat up groggily and groaned, not quite as exaggerated as she expected to. Being shrunk was still disorienting but she found herself getting used to it. And she was getting surprisingly used to waking up naked in strange places…


“Okay, so I’m….”


She stood and turned around in a slow circle. All around her was what appeared to be a cheaply furnished living room. Sierra could see that she was laying on a coffee table that could’ve been purchased for twenty dollars, on the walls in the distance were several stereotypical ‘Live, Laugh, Love’ signs, and the walls were a clean off-white color. The couch looked relatively newer but everything would be perfectly in place with what a poor college student could afford.


“Someone’s apartment?”


There was a brief flicker of movement to her left and she turned that way. Far away was the kitchen area and a titanic door. The movement itself had vanished and Sierra knew this was on purpose; the filming drones were for all intents and purposes invisible. But for this video to work out well she and her fellow actresses would need at least a little guidance to come together.


She and David had agreed on small flickers of visibility for those drones in order to keep the events moving.


Pretending to be worried she jogged to the edge of the coffee table and avoided looking straight down. The fall wouldn’t hurt her at all but there was no reason to make that obvious information. Plus it was just flat-out scary to see the ground so far below her.


“Hello?” she yelled out into the empty apartment.


Faint yelling from below came back to her and she knelt carefully to look over the edge.


Another woman on the ground was yelling up to her.


“HEY!” the other woman yelled, waving her arms frantically, “What the hell is going on?”


Sierra kept herself from giggling. She knew exactly what was going on.


“I have no idea!” she lied back with a yell, “How did we get here?”


They’d been carefully delivered and placed in several locations around the apartment. Her friend Chelsea’s apartment, specifically. Where some of the other actresses had all came from she wasn’t sure, but she could recognize the redhead below her. This one she’d shrunk at the library herself earlier that day.


The two shouted back and forth for several exchanges, the redhead getting no information and Sierra barely being able to cover her excitement with feigned fear at their situation.


“Hey, someone else!” Sierra shouted, grateful that another tiny had appeared from under the couch.


At three inches tall the little women were all easy to see, and Sierra was pleased to see they were all what David would call ‘smoking hot.’ In total the, including they had shrunken nine woman including herself, but only seven women showed up on the ground below her. She’d been deliberately placed on the coffee table to try and force a type of leadership role while the rest were on the ground.


Where’s the other one? she wondered as she recounted only seven others below her. Only eight?


Instead she yelled down to the rest: “Any way to get me down from here?”


And right on cue the front door, on the far side of the kitchen area, opened.


Sierra feigned terror at the sight of her best friend walking into the kitchen. Those below her didn’t have to feign anything. They scattered, drawing the giantess’s eye instantly at their terrified scattering.


At full size Chelsea wasn’t physical intimidating at all, aside from the boys who were too nervous to talk to the little firecracker.


Standing at four-foot eight inches tall, Chelsea towered over no one normally. Her personality outshone her lack of height, starting with bright purple hair and continuing with an almost overwhelming enthusiasm for anything remotely fun. She may have been half a foot shorter than Sierra normally but she was curvy in a way that even Sierra, who knew she was stunning, was a little jealous. Sierra technically had bigger breasts but Chelsea’s proportions put her in another league.


And right now that beautiful cheerful face was looking into her living room, confused at what she was seeing.


“Are those-?” she asked rhetorically as she tossed her keys onto the kitchen table.


Her eyes were sharp and she knew exactly what she was looking at: a single tiny stuck on her coffee table and a number of others all sprinting to hide under her couch. Acting this part out was easy for her. It was exactly what she would have done if she hadn’t expected this event anyway. David, Sierra’s not-quite-boyfriend, had deposited these tinies in her apartment not that long ago with Chelsea’s permission.


She was very excited at both the idea of what she was going to get to do now, and the fact that it was all going to be filmed by essentially invisible camera drones.


“Hey wait!” Chelsea called out excitedly, the fatigue of her long and crappy workday fading instantly. “I just wanna-”


The statement stopped halfway when it was obvious none of the tinies were going to stop running. At least the blonde on the coffee table knew there was nowhere to go.


That’s Sierra! she reminded herself, No playing with the blonde!


“Fine!” she said to the rest as she walked quickly to her living room, “Be that way!”


Sierra pretended to run from her giant friend but there truly was nowhere to go without jumping off the coffee table which seemed to her to be a fall of almost fifty feet. Her jog may have been poorly acted but her shout of surprise wasn’t: Chelsea knelt down and used her hand to brace herself as she looked under the couch. The simple act shook the furniture enough that it threw Sierra off her feet.


By the time she recovered, Chelsea was unceremoniously dropping the rest of the tinies two and three at a time onto the coffee table as well. Their hiding spot had been surprisingly barren of hiding spots. Under the couch was a long shallow box Chelsea used for extra storage and they’d immediately hit that barrier and easily been caught.


When all of them, eight in total, had been deposited onto the table Chelsea stood and looked down at them with an annoyed smile. It didn’t occur to her that there was supposed to be nine.


“You know, if you’re all going to crash in my apartment you could at least say hi!”


The group of tinies huddled together under her watchful eye, and they looked between Chelsea and Sierra almost equally. Since she’d started out ‘higher’ than they had they found themselves looking at her as the most trustworthy.


“It’s gonna be okay,” Sierra told them in a rushed voice. She knew she wasn’t that great of an actor but she compensated by just talking quicker to seem nervous. “It’s all gonna turn out great and we’re gonna get home and-”


“No it isn’t!” a redheaded woman shouted, “I know what we do with tinies because I always-”


“Hey!” Chelsea said, “Eyes up here!”


Everyone other than Sierra looked upward in terror. She maneuvered herself to the best of the crowd.


Sierra looked to her right where she hoped there was an invisible camera drone. She licked her lips suggestively, then winked.


This is gonna be fun.


“I haven’t had a girls’ night in forever,” Chelsea continued, giving them all a smile that almost put them at ease. It was hard to imagine this girl had a mean bone in her body. “So your timing couldn’t be better.”


With that said she peeled her shirt off and revealed a toned stomach and perky breasts. The nice work blouse was tossed into the corner and she stretched her arms upward, seemingly miles above the awestruck tinies.


“What do we do?” the same redhead said, breaking the spell of Chelsea’s mesmerizing body, “We gotta get out of here!”


“Oh that’s better,” Chelsea said when she looked down again. “Nothing like taking the bra off after a long day, am I right?”


When no one responded she frowned.


“You know, if you’re gonna be that way then I’m just gonna….”


She leaned forward and the crowd scattered again as she reached toward them.


“Hey! I’m just gonna get girl’s night started!” she said with a grin that would have put no one at ease if they had seen it.


Sierra ran with the scattering crowd, doing her best to hold back a delighted shriek. All around her the other tinies were screaming in terror and a glance behind showed her Chelsea was reaching slowly toward them, making it more dramatic. All eight of them were running the length of the coffee table, knowing it was vain but unable to stop themselves regardless.


“Oh no!” Sierra yelled with as much authenticity as possible, “Look out!”


The redhead who had been talking to her moments ago looked backward just in time to miss Sierra’s foot striking out to trip her.


She went down with a scream and a terrified glance.


“No! Wait!” the redhead screamed, causing Sierra and the crowd to all look backward.


Sierra did her best to turn her gleeful smile into a look of terror before the other tinies could see her.


Someone screamed as Chelsea pinched the redhead’s leg.


“Somebody help her!”


The redhead was lifted upward rapidly as Chelsea straightened and held her upside-down in front of her face. She gave the tiny woman a friendly smile and licked her lips.


“Thanks for volunteering, did you know I’m originally ginger?” she asked rhetorically as the fluffed her purple hair. Chelsea looked down at the rest of the crowd that had paused, horrified, unable to look away from what was about to happen.


With a wink she told them, “I still kinda am, you’ll see in a bit.”


Sierra flushed and smiled but the rest of the group shuddered, reminding Sierra to watch her expressions. They needed to think she was another victim, not in on the game.


Then Chelsea theatrically leaned her head back and lifted the redhead above her face. Someone cried out in terror; Sierra felt her pussy roar with excitement.


The redhead screamed beautifully as Chelsea lowered her into her mouth headfirst. She wrapped her lips around the tiny woman and the scream went silent. The purple-haired girl looked down at the remaining tinies gave them a smile and another wink, then sucked the poor girl’s legs fully into her mouth.


And swallowed.


Someone screamed again and Sierra tried to not roll her eyes as one of her actresses passed out. She barely managed to keep her annoyed groan in check; by the time she looked back at Chelsea the woman had finished at least one additional swallow and was making a yummy sound.


I wanted to see that part too! she thought, angry at the girl who had passed out.


Chelsea grinned as the little girl finally went down her gullet.


“Now that’s how to start girl’s night,” she said as she patted her belly.


Sierra couldn’t hear screaming from that distance but she could imagine. And she knew the tiny camera that Chelsea had swallowed earlier would be capturing incredible scenes both now and later. They could only hope the cameras Chelsea had carefully deposited in her other orifices worked well; David wasn’t sure how well those angles would work given the lack of space.


“Oh geez,” Chelsea said with a gasp, “That one’s a kicker!”


Her hand settled over her stomach and she tapped it twice, then shook her hips.


“I picked a good one!” she giggled.


Then she looked down at the crowd, careful not to give Sierra – who was the only blonde and thus easily identified – any particular notice. It was easy currently; one of the tinies was passed out with two others kneeling over her. The remaining three were too terrified to move.


Her hand knocked the two ‘helpful’ tinies out of the way and she pinched the unconscious black-haired girl around the waist.


“Unlike this one,” she said with a grumble. Chelsea shook the little girl once. Twice. Then groaned. “She’ll wake up in time for dinner.”


With that said she wiggled the rest of the way out of her skirt and let it fall to the ground. Beneath she wore a tiny pair of red panties that only technically didn’t count as lingerie. The group of tinies began to get its bearings once more and unconsciously started backing away.


The action was noted by Chelsea who rolled her eyes. Before they could do anything more she walked quickly into the kitchen. She returned almost instantly with a clear plastic container and the unconscious woman was nowhere to be seen; Sierra couldn’t be certain but there was a deep skillet on the stove she suspected was no longer empty.


“No wait we-” someone tried to yell, but Chelsea unceremoniously pushed the crowd to the side of the coffee table, then over the edge where they fell into the container.


Sierra managed to get another tiny under her as she fell, so she only had the wind knocked out of her.


“Sorry! Sorry!” she said falsely as she rolled off the other girl. Her roll put her right on top of another one, but when she tried to compensate again the entire crowd was rocked by Chelsea’s walking.


“Here, take a seat everyone,” Chelsea told them as she sat cross legged on her bed.


She dumped the container full of tinies onto the pink bedspread. Sierra found herself on top of another girl once more, upside down and in a very fun position. She looked at the finely shaven snatch directly in front of her face and felt something brush against her own soaking pussy.


“Ack!” whoever it was below her said, “I’m not into that and-” her hands tried to push Sierra away but she screamed instead.


Sierra groaned as the tiny was pulled from underneath her. In her desperation the tiny woman had tried to grab anything of Sierra she could but only managed to brush her clit.


“Great idea!” Chelsea said happily when she saw that action, “Who doesn’t love a little girl on girl?”


“No!” the little woman screamed as she was brought closer to the giantess, “Please no!”


Instead she was dropped onto Chelsea massive breast and pushed face-first into her nipple.


She must have reflexively bitten, because Chelsea let out a squeal of pleasure as she ground the tiny more roughly into her areola.


“And you said you weren’t into this!” she laughed as she reached down for another tiny, “Nibble away sweet thing!”


The tiny struggled under her nipple as she picked up another girl right next to Sierra. This one didn’t manage any words with her own screaming as she was lifted upward.


“And you look like a sweet little thing too,” Chelsea crooned as she slipped this tiny between her lips feet-first.


Her teeth squeezed the woman’s back and torso briefly, but Chelsea held herself back and carefully slipped the woman just far enough into her mouth that only her snack’s face was visible.


Chelsea moaned loudly as her tongue sought out between the woman’s legs. The burst of flavor changed the tiny’s screams for just a second and Sierra locked eyes with the tiny woman. It was obvious she couldn’t resist the massive tongue probing between her legs. Sierra knew if she was closer she could hear a moan of pleasure from the little woman.


Then she was sucked entirely into Chelsea’s mouth with a shriek. A bulge formed down Chelsea’s throat as she swallowed the poor girl down.


“Ahhh,” Chelsea said with a sigh as she moved her other shrunken woman from her nipple to over her stomach.


The screaming woman almost breathed a sigh of relief, then realized she could hear two voices screaming within Chelsea’s abdomen.


“Yeah, I think I’m warmed up enough,” Chelsea said.


She let the smaller woman go and lifted her hips, shimmying off her panties in the process. The women still down between her legs were all knocked off their feet by the titanic movement and the woman on her stomach fell to her back and rolled down toward Chelsea’s belly button.


Now with her massive pussy revealed, Sierra felt a twinge of nervousness. She’d seen her friend’s pussy very up close before and watched it swallow multiple tinies. But now it was far larger than she was and she knew how Chelsea could get when she was horny.


Better make sure these are handier than I am, she thought as she mentally counted her remaining buffer. Three counting the clit-stim.


Chelsea groaned as she rubbed the tiny woman on her clit. The two struggling in her stomach really had her going; she was already soaked. She giggled as she heard distant screaming from between her legs and sat up so she could see the crowd.


It took effort to remind herself not to grab the blonde one.


Instead she plucked up another brunette and lifted her high enough to give the little screaming toy a long lick.


“If you’re good I’ll let you go!” she whispered between gasps as her clit vibrator did wonderful work.


This made the tiny pause in its terror; obviously the little woman knew this wasn’t the truth. She’d played with tinies before. But it was a chance. So she held still for the next lick, and the next, until she was soaked in saliva.


“In the morning!” Chelsea giggled as she brought her knees to her chest.


Sierra couldn’t help but gasp as her friend’s backdoor was suddenly exposed. Chelsea’s hand still pressed one tiny woman against her clit as her other hand brought the latest toy back down. The screaming brunette appeared to clearly understand what was about to happen to her.


Expertly Chelsea spread her cheeks a little extra with her hand and pressed her toy’s face against her backdoor.


“Oooh be good for me!” she commanded as her anus parted easily; it had lots of practice at swallowing struggling tinies.


Sierra couldn’t help it anymore as she watched Chelsea feed this tiny woman to her pussy. Completely ignoring the two other tinies left with her she felt her hand drift down to her pussy. Luckily these two were also watching the spectacle.


The tiny woman’s head was swallowed instantly and her kicking doubled. Chelsea’s fingers had no issue manipulating her tiny body enough to swallow her shoulders as well, which made her groan. And as Sierra knew well, once the shoulders were in the rest of the little woman followed easily. In moments there was legs, feet, then only a closing and satisfied brown ring in front of them.


Then Chelsea let her legs fall back down to the bedspread and reached down blindly toward her last three tinies.


Shit! Sierra thought as her friend’s hand reached right toward her.


Before the other two had a chance to scatter and leave her to a sticky fate, Sierra grabbed them both by the shoulders.


“Hug each other quick!” she yelled.


Confused but unable to resist Sierra strongly pulling them together, the two did as she commanded.


“But why-”


Sierra pushed the pair directly into the path of Chelsea’s hand.


They screamed in terror and anger as fingers wrapped around the pair and lifted them upward.


Sierra waved sweetly to them, but backed away from Chelsea’s pussy just in case.


“Two for one!?” she heard Chelsea say like an excited child, “This is my lucky day!”


The hand holding the woman over her clit adjusted, then easily slid the squirming woman into her pussy. Sierra watched her pump the little woman once, twice, then push her as far as her middle finger could.


“I appreciate the-” she gasped in pleasure, “the volunteering, one just isn’t enough!”


With that said, Chelsea reached down with her hand and stuffed the hugging pair into her hungry snatch.


It took all her willpower to not look down at Sierra; she’d only looked at the pair she’d grabbed purely to make sure she didn’t stuff her friend up her snatch as well.


But it was very tempting to use all the tinies within reach.


Her fingers pushed the wriggling trio deep into her pussy and she groaned with pleasure. One wasn’t enough but three certainly was.


From under her pillow she produced a small finger vibrator and her favorite dildo.


“Ooop!” she said with a giggle as she felt a hand push its way out of her backdoor, “Don’t make me get the plug for you!”


With a laugh she theatrically lifted one leg to show off her backdoor and the protruding arm, then pinched the arm between two fingers. Almost idly she pinched it hard enough to feel something small snap, then she shoved it ruthlessly back into her rectum with its owner, both where they belonged.


Sierra, who had retreated to what she hoped was a safe distance, watched the show with delight and sought out her own pussy with eager fingers.


Chelsea returned to the task at hand, running her finger vibe over her clit and almost jumping with pleasure. Her earlier vibe had been running out of steam. She couldn’t believe how close she was to cumming already; literally every hole she had was filled with at least one toy and this was easily the best day of her life so far.


“Everybody struggle for me!” she said as she lined up her dildo with her writhing snatch, “Don’t digest yet!” she said to her stomach, which was still abuzz with panicking struggles. Her rectum toy’s movements had doubled as well since her motivational pinch.


As wonderful as everything felt, her eyes almost crossed as she pushed her dildo into herself. The silicon toy shoved the three squirming tinies even further inside until Chelsea felt like she would burst. Just when she was sure at least one of the toys would pop she withdrew the toy just to her entrance.


The trio almost tumbled back toward her opening and rubbed against her g-spot in a cascade of pleasure.


Chelsea forgot about holding back.


Sierra watched with delight as her friend slammed the dildo into herself; she was furiously playing with her own clit as well. Now that she could finally relieve her own tension from the situation she came twice before she could even think.


Chelsea drove her toy in and out of herself furiously; she felt the resistance from her toys stopping further penetration and shoved hard against it. She withdrew and drove again. Her finger vibrator flew across her clit and she rocked her hips unconsciously as her orgasm approached with wild intensity.


“More! More!” she said aloud, giving up on her clit and searching furiously between her legs for the last tiny that she knew was there.


Sierra was well out of grabbing distance, but still considered leaping off the bed just in case. It was obvious Chelsea was looking for another pussy-stuffer.


Instead Chelsea lost focus and returned to her clit.


Almost instantly she came with a scream, slamming her legs together and driving her toys as far inside as she could. So far it almost hurt. When it was obvious her toys weren’t going to let up, Chelsea grabbed a pillow and pushed her face into it to scream in pleasure again.


When her legs were shaking and she couldn’t take it anymore Chelsea forced herself to open her legs. She pulled her finger from her clit and let her dildo slide out of her with a wet plop.


Sierra watched as one of the battered tinies slid out of Chelsea’s pussy and landed on top of the dildo.


Chelsea could only moan as her afterglow overtook her. She felt the tickle of the discharged tiny and reached down to pick her up.


“Thank you so much,” she whispered to the barely conscious girl.


Multiple broken ribs and limbs prevented the girl from responding. Everything hurt.


But Chelsea made it worse by slipping the girl almost lovingly into her mouth, then rolling onto her side. She played with the tiny, rolling her from cheek to cheek, grazing her lightly with her teeth but always assaulting her with her tongue.


As she felt sleep start to overtake her she smiled and let the tiny struggle enough to put her face out between her lips. Chelsea heard her scream for help and felt desperate kicking to escape her mouth. Then she easily sucked the tiny back in, maneuvered her to the back of her mouth, and swallowed.


In seconds she was asleep.


Sierra didn’t see from her vantage point. Instead she had a great view of her friend’s snatch and backdoor from behind. She couldn’t resist creeping closer, though she knew David would be there to rescue her and end the play soon. She knew he’d been watching and probably masturbating the entire time via his invisible cameras.


Clear liquid still seeped from Chelsea’s massive pussy, but there was no sign of the other two tinies trapped within. There was motion at Chelsea’s asshole as that toy tried again to fight for freedom but Sierra knew that wasn’t going to work. Briefly a hand appeared but nothing more.


“That was awesome,” she said to herself as she jogged to the side of the bed.


In the greater apartment she heard the door open and close as David came to return her to full size.


“Fuck she’s hotter in person,” he said as he entered the bedroom.


Sierra tried to bury her jealousy at that statement. They weren’t even a couple and she’d carefully avoided the subject with him. But she couldn’t deny he was growing on her.


Carefully he picked Sierra up, then paused as he looked at Chelsea’s sleeping form


Sierra felt a wave of fear run over her. She knew what she would do. What she had done, actually, at multiple sleepovers.


But instead of ramming her directly up her friend’s snatch, David leaned down and reached toward Chelsea’s asshole. He extended a finger, then gently pushed a protruding arm back inside Chelsea’s rectum.


“Stay,” he commanded the tiny who almost certainly didn’t hear him.


***


The following afternoon Sierra finally got to watch a very rough cut of the footage. Neither she nor David attempted to ‘play it cool’ around each other this time. He played the video on his large television and almost instantly they’d both taken their pants off and were playing with themselves on the couch.


Sierra’s eyes were glued to the television as she masturbated to her own curated porn fantasy. David’s were glued to her. After she came the first time, Sierra realized what David was actually looking at. She debated briefly de-escalating the situation but that just seemed silly at that point.


Both in the physical and emotional ways.


David hadn’t taken the opportunity to stuff her up her friend’s pussy, though he easily could have. Nor had he eaten her, smashed her, or...well, at least he had never done anything non-consensual to her as a tiny. That meant a lot to her. Which meant for him...


“No touching,” she said, then changed her position so he could look directly at her snatch as she played with herself.


Twenty minutes later they were both sitting there on the couch watching a final angle of Chelsea’s butt toy trying to escape, which David let become an artistic fade-to-black way of ending the video.


“Okay,” Sierra said as she pulled her pants back on, “Wasn’t there supposed to be nine of us? And what happened to the dummy that passed out?”


David looked at her longingly. What they’d just done together somehow felt even more personal than when he’d masturbated using her entire body. Or when he’d nearly drowned her in jizz.


Sierra looked back and gave him a look that told him she knew exactly what she was feeling. And she smiled.


“I don’t know what all this is gonna make us,” she said, imagining his massive cock so easily within reach, and thinking of everything he’d ever done for her, “But one thing at a time, okay?”


“Yeah, yeah,” he said as he finished fixing his own pants. His face was red from exertion and a little from embarrassment. David cleared his throat and held back what he wanted to really say.


“Well, we’re gonna get two videos out of this one,” David explained as Sierra followed him to his computer. “Since this other one will be so much shorter we’ll make it a dollar-buy thing not covered by our subscriptions.”


He opened it and showed her a paused still of a tiny she hadn’t seen yesterday.


“I wanted this one to be an easy one to notice in case they didn’t gather by you, so when….”


***


The previous day, five minutes after David deposited the actresses in various places around Chelsea’s apartment:


A tiny Asian girl with jet-black hair groaned on the kitchen counter. The cold material awoke her much faster than the other tinies and she jerked awake once she opened her eyes.


“Zěnmeliǎo?” she asked as she sat up suddenly. “What- what is?”


When she realized she was near a toaster she stood with a shout.


“No!” she cried out as she spun in a confused circle.


A coffee machine towered over her as well and she backed away in terror.


“No, I’m a person! This can’t be happening, this can’t be happening!”


Mei spun in circles and her stomach lurched as she panicked. In the distance she could see the kitchen door, a titanic refrigerator, and a cheaply furnished apartment. At three inches tall it was all overwhelming.


She ran toward the edge of the countertop and yelled loudly for help. There was no response. Kneeling by the edge she looked down and almost threw up; her inner ear couldn’t handle looking down at that distance.


In her panic she threw herself backward and away. And slipped on a small puddle of soap she hadn’t noticed.


***


Sierra giggled as she watched the video. The little Asian girl slipped and fell hard, directly into the kitchen sink.


“So she’s in the -”


“Shh!” David said, “Watch!”


***


Mei cried out in pain from the fall. Her wrist was twisted in the wrong direction and she climbed to her feet with an anguished cry.


“No! Somebody!” she yelled upward as she stepped back, “Anybodeeeee-!”


Her yelled turned into a scream as she fell backward again. Her back hit something rubbery that gave way immediately, then she fell through a strange resistance like a child’s playground. This time she didn’t land on smooth metal but rather than iron bar and in a pile of something semi-solid. Part of a banana.


“Help me!” she yelled upward through the darkness.


***


“Holy shit!” Sierra laughed, “Is that the garbage disposal!?”


David nodded happily.


“She’s been in there since yesterday afternoon!” he laughed, and tapped the ‘Live Feed’ icon. “Chelsea hasn’t done anything more than run hot water yet today, but it’s only a matter of time. And since she consented to some follow-up footage we can keep the invisi-drones in her house until the action happens.”


“Awesome.”


“Now watch the actual morning-after stuff.”


***


Chelsea awoke with a smile. She had slept great.


Sitting up, she blearily walked to the restroom. Something slipped out of her pussy and landed on the floor with a thump.


“Wha-?” she mumbled, leaning down to pick it up.


It was a little shrunken woman, still moving slowly but clearly broken.


“Wish you things were tougher,” she mumbled.


The tiny was dropped into the toilet before she sat down. While she passed her water another one fell with a splash, startling her more awake.


“Geez how many of you-?” she wondered aloud, really trying to remember.


She distinctly remembered how good of a deal Sierra and David had done her: She’d played with a lot of tinies, had some incredible orgasms, and was going to get paid for it too. All around excellent.


When she was done peeing she carefully slid a finger inside her vaginal canal. It was still tender from how she’d treated it yesterday but empty of any toys.


She felt a movement in her rectum and smiled.


You can stay til later, she thought as she cleaned herself and stood, I’m pretty regular around noon everyday.


Standing and now more aware, she felt the movement increase and marveled at how long her butt-toy was lasting.


“Time for coffee,” she mumbled as she walked into the kitchen.


It was obvious she didn’t notice anything different in the sink as she filled her coffee carafe with water.


But it was more difficult to miss the tiny huddling in terror on her large skillet.


“Eggs it is!” Chelsea said with a smile as she turned on the heat.


***


Both Chelsea and David watched in awe. Not only did Chelsea make a perfect omelet, she did a great job of browning the tiny without actually killing her.


Five minutes later the pair were very hot and bothered again, very aware of how close they were to one another.


“So, um,” Sierra said, taking her eyes off the video of Chelsea enjoying her breakfast, “What’s next?”


David gave her a knowing smile but held back what he really wanted to say and do.


“We actually had a fan reach out with a great idea,” he said, “How do you feel about maybe a more conventional web show?”