- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

One of Sierra's fans volunteers to be part of the show!

Apologies for the delay between chapters. I'm writing when I can but there's a lot of life going on.

 Sierra laughed at David’s joke. It felt like they had crossed several barriers in the recent weeks, and especially the recent couple of days.


Easy to feel that way after everything we’ve been doing, she thought when she realized how comfortable her hand was on his shoulder.


Pulling her hand back she double checked the message he was about to send. They were standing over his computer and finalizing a deal.


“I still can’t believe someone is actually paying to be in my videos,” she said for what felt like the fifth time, “Don’t they watch them? I’m the only tiny that survives.”


She didn’t know that her friend Chelsea still hadn’t turned on her garbage disposal at that point. David did, but didn’t think he needed to correct her. He’d swapped out video drones multiple times and it was starting to get boring but he knew eventually they’d get some fun footage.


“Well this one is pretty enthusiastic about it with her boyfriend in tow too,” he reiterated. “I guess I didn’t literally come out and say ‘You’re doomed to life as a sex toy, at best,’ to her, but I really don’t see any way she could think otherwise.”


Sierra shrugged.


“Who knows? Maybe we’ll actually let her go?”


The pair shared a laugh and looked into each others’ eyes for a long moment before returning to business.


They had been sending messages back and forth with a woman named Sherrie for two days. Sherrie was a fan of their videos and actually their second subscriber. The number of subscribers they had now was staggering and Sierra could easily see the day where they did these videos purely for fun with no considerations about the money side at all.


Sherrie wanted to participate in a video as a tiny and was willing to pay quite a bit for the experience. She wanted her boyfriend along too. There had been some light negotiating about what the video would entail, and to Sierra it seemed more like a pre-shrinking masturbation chat room. Which she was fine with.


The confusing part was that Sherrie didn’t seem to realize the danger she was volunteering for. Or maybe she assumed that because she was paying Sierra and David would treat her differently. He’d certainly made several indirect comments in their chat that were plenty ominous, and maybe Sherrie just thought he was playing. It certainly seemed like she was looking forward to seeing the video herself.


The only way she’s seeing this is if we even let her live long enough to be a good sex toy, Sierra thought.


Maybe she’ll see it if I’m using her as a stroker, David thought as he sent their final message.


“Okay,” he said aloud as he closed his laptop, “She and her boyfriend will be here in about an hour. Maybe we set a money goal for unshrinking her?”


David walked to the closet and opened it, carefully selecting several cameras and the small case that held their camera drones.


“These should work for POV shots…” he said, and Sierra nodded along as she watched.


Don’t get feelings, she told herself as she watched him work.


“Sure, I guess we could,” she responded. “Could be a great advertisement for more volunteers if we don’t keep her...”


Her pussy tingled as she remembered how large David’s cock was. And how he was such a nice guy. And how-


Okay, maybe a couple feelings, she thought as she went to her room to check her setup.


****


Sierra looked down at Tom, Sherrie’s now-tiny boyfriend. Naked as the day she was born she knew he probably wasn’t looking up at her face at all. The thin arrow she’d shaved into her pubic hair tended to get a tiny’s attention.


“Camera all ready?” she asked, still stunned at how ignorantly willing the pair had been when they’d arrived earlier.


Sherrie was in the other room getting outfitted with another camera by David. A small strap went across the couple’s foreheads and took surprisingly good images.


At a quarter-inch tall Sierra could barely see his waving arm. He was certainly smaller than she liked most of her tinies. But she and David had a fun plan and the cameras were already rolling.


There were only four live watchers currently and it would all be recorded, edited, and released as a regular video later. The numbers would grow rapidly as Sierra had advertised the first ten minutes as pre-gaming versus the real show.


Too late to back out now, butt-toy! she thought with a smile.


Carefully she let the tiny man climb onto her pointer finger and she leaned over her bed. From where her desk and main camera were situated this gave her viewers the perfect angle at her now exposed backside. Not to mention the camera that Tom carried.


“Remember!” she told him as she brought her hand toward her backdoor, “You gotta get as far in as possible!”


She felt the little man drop onto her anus and immediately started trying to work his way into her hole. Sierra giggled as she relaxed her backdoor and felt him enter. There was the faintest of sensations as he hit the wall of her colon, and better sensation when she rolled over and rushed to her computer. These faded disappointingly quickly, reminding her why she liked bigger toys.


The screen that showed Tom’s camera was shaky from her movement but quickly stabilized to show her insides. It panned around until the little man found his path forward: deeper into her colon where he thought they’d hidden another shrinking device for him and his girlfriend to keep as a reward for being such good actors.


Since Sierra had talked to Tom while only wearing lingerie, before he shrank, she knew he’d probably only heard every other word she said. But she watched him move deeper inside of herself and knew he’d gotten the important parts down. It had been a last minute decision to not just tell him to go as far in as possible, but David had insisted the little guy would go deeper if given a ‘reason.’


Her eyes flicked to the clock as David quietly approached her door with something in his hand and an obvious erection in his jeans.


Being careful to not come into the field of view of the main cameras, David sat the shrunken Sherrie at the corner of Sierra’s desk and gave the four-inch woman a tiny high-five.


“Have fun!” he mouthed to her, but as soon as Sherrie turned to look at Sierra’s smiling face and naked body he rolled his eyes and gave Sierra a wink. Then retreated to the ‘nerve-center’ where he could keep the live stream going with the best quality material. And also, maybe, play with himself while watching too.


When he sat down he saw that the number of live viewers was already up to twenty even though officially the show didn’t start for another couple of minutes.


On screen he saw their planned setup looked perfect: Sierra was leaned back on a comfortable gaming chair and the camera had a perfect view of her leaning back with her legs spread. She leaned forward, twisted side to side, and made sure she would stay on screen while she played. As long as she didn’t squeeze her legs together everything would be on display.


The chat on the side of the screen was lighting up already and the ‘donations’ area was already receiving ‘gifts.’ There was already a fee to enter the chat room already as both David and Sierra had known that their viewers would happily throw more money their way if given the opportunity. David was thinking about a better computer. Sierra wanted to buy her first house.


Littlelover7: Wish I was up in your backdoor!


A glance at the side video feed showed Tom doing his best to climb further into Sierra’s colon. Every time she shifted around he was thrown side to side and the audience was loving the pre-game.


Excessfluids: I want in there too!


Notcatchingme: Ten bucks to fist yourself!

Sierra kept herself from rolling her eyes and vowed to pay less attention to the comments.


“Ready, Sher?” she asked her little actress.


At four inches tall Sierra knew the little black-haired woman would be just the right fit. She had been very eager to be part of a video with Sierra. Apparently it had been her dream for a long time to be used as a toy by a giantess and she’d somehow convinced herself that Sierra was the safest way to live out this fantasy. Despite David’s foreshadowing during their email exchanges.


Sierra was still very much leaning toward ‘forever toy’ for the woman.


The little woman looked up at her nervously. Her dream was about to come true but actually having a beautiful giantess towering over her was a little different than fantasy. It was disorienting to see how large Sierra and her technician actually were now.


“Actually, I-”


Sierra saw the reluctance in her body language.


“Perfect!” she said with a smile, pretending she was talking about the ‘ping’ from the computer, “Time for the show to begin!”


Sherrie tried to wave her arms to get her attention, and Sierra carefully ignored her in favor of talking into the camera.


“Hi everyone!” she said with a playful giggle, playing up her personality for the audience. It helped she was completely naked already and the number of viewers was climbing steadily. A good chunk of her viewers had her muted anyway. They knew what they were watching for.


“I have a different show for you today! You see, I’ve had a great time as a tiny, but I enjoy tinies just like you do!”


To show them, she leaned down and opened a drawer. Sherrie’s apprehension skyrocketed when Sierra pulled out another small, screaming woman and dangled her in front of the camera.


“I’ve had this little one for about a year now, and let me tell you-” she paused and licked the screaming girl’s body, “She’s been great. But I kinda think I’m getting used to her.”


Unceremoniously she dropped the tiny back into her desk drawer and slammed it shut. Sherrie screamed when she saw it, suddenly realizing she had just assumed as a paying ‘customer’ her safety was assured. But to see another tiny only a little larger than herself be treated that way, mere feet away from her…


“And just in time, I had a volunteer for the position!”


Sherrie shouted when Sierra wrapped a hand around. She was a little more gentle than with her other toy when she held her in front of the camera.


“Smile, sweetie!”


Against her better judgment and panic Sherrie smiled a waved at the camera. She was starting to see how Sierra’s scenario was going to go and it relieved her somewhat. Tom had even said there would probably be some acting involved, she just hadn’t thought too much about it.


Of course she’s gotta play up this thing, she told herself as she glanced at the message board. She’s gotta put on a show-what the hell is wrong with these people??


Tinkertoy: Looks like a great buttplug too me!


Vorawinner: Chew! Chew!


Mega: glove tht lttle B!


Before Sherrie could see any more of the horrifying messages Sierra leaned back, pulling her with her in a nauseating motion.


“So this little thing wanted to volunteer for an...opening...that I have available!” she giggled.


Sierra leaned back in her chair and spread her legs, putting her feet on the desk and exposing her pussy and backdoor to the camera once more. She dropped Sherrie into the gap between her legs.


“Now, our viewers know,” she said to Sherrie, “But I wanted to surprise you with a challenge: Your boyfriend is already inside me.”


Sherrie shrieked as she looked upward.


That wasn’t the deal! He was supposed to-


“And I really, really do want a new toy,” Sierra continued, “But I’ll give you a chance since you’re such a big fan. If you can find him, I won’t keep you.”


“But this isn’t what-”


Sierra tapped her lightly on the chest which threw Sherrie to her back.


“So I suggest you get this sweet little body-” her finger circled Sherrie like a shark, “Into my sweet holes!”


Sherrie gulped nervously.


Part of the show, part of the show, she told herself as she walked toward Sierra’s shaved pussy, She’s just acting like this for the show.


Above her Sierra winked at the camera and rolled her hips.


“Get in me!” she said, pushing Sherrie in the back.


The small woman screamed and stumbled forward, reflexively throwing her hands in front of her to not fall. Both hands slipped on Sierra’s already glistening skin and she felt her arms be swallowed to the elbow.


“Oh shi-”


“That’s the spirit!” Sierra said with a laugh, putting a finger on Sherrie’s back. “Let me help you out!”


Sherrie tried to yell but it was pointless: her open mouth was pushed into Sierra’s snatch exactly like she’d wanted up until two minutes prior. She tasted the giant woman’s fluids and closed her eyes as the massive finger relentlessly pushed her forward. Her shoulders, then breasts, then all the way to her waist until only her legs were sticking out, kicking almost comically as she panicked.


“Be good for me!” she heard Sierra tell her as the finger tapped on her bottom, “Bad toys get eaten!”


Sierra looked up at the camera and shifted her hips to make sure her audience had a good view.


In a stage whisper she confided to the viewers, “Great toys never seen daylight again either.”


Sherrie didn’t hear the second part and focused on the little bits she knew.


First, she had paid for the privilege of playing in Sierra’s snatch as a tiny. Second, she’d already been told if she found her boyfriend she’d be set free. Third, the sooner she made Sierra orgasm the sooner she could get back to full size.


Fourth, she reminded herself, She’s gotta put on a show for everyone. I’d better do my part too. She’s not really gonna eat me if I do bad.


If this little bitch doesn’t start moving, I’m gonna eat her after, thought Sierra just as Sherrie started wriggling.


“Oooh!” she giggled as the tiny legs began moving again, “That’s the spot!”


As a reward for the stimulation she spread her legs further and tilted her hips back. This made it easier for Sherrie to wriggle further into her, and in moments the little woman’s legs had vanished.


“That’s good,” she moaned as she lightly rubbed her clit.


It wasn’t all acting; Sherrie wasn’t panicking like Sierra’s vibrator did, but she was well motivated. Sierra’s g-spot was getting a lot of attention. And the knowledge she was making great money helped.


The message board was lighting up rapidly with more texts than Sierra could read. Most involved smashing her toy with a larger dildo. Some laughed at the difficulty Tom was having in traversing her colon. A few were much darker but they quickly vanished from the volume of two hundred people throwing out suggestions at the same time.


“That’s actually really good!” she said with a gasp she rubbed her clit faster.


Message board forgotten, Sierra pushed a finger into her snatch and under Sherrie’s back to push the tiny up against her g-spot even harder. The toy’s thrashing grew even more frantic as Sierra rocketed toward her first orgasm.


Sherrie would have shrieked in terror if every attempted breath hadn’t just filled her mouth with Sierra’s secretions. The giantess was pushing her so hard into herself that all Sherrie could do was fight for her life to not be smashed against soft, wet skin. It wasn’t lost on her that her fleshy prison was getting hotter, tighter, and wetter either.


“Hurry up! Hurry up!” she whispered in the hopes that if Sierra came faster she could be released from the dream that she now regretted achieving.


It’s true what they say: Never ask your hero to shrink you and use you as a sex toy.


Sierra groaned as her orgasm washed over her.


Sherrie screamed a gurgly scream as Sierra’s finger threatened to crush her under its pressure.


Just as she was sure her spine was going to break Sherrie felt the finger remove from her back.


Sierra groaned as she rubbed her clit a little longer, letting herself come down from the orgasm more slowly. Her toy fell from her pussy with a wet plop.


“Whoa,” she said as she looked down with a smile. The little girl between her legs was soaked and looked exhausted.


“That was good!” Sierra told her with a smile and little wave. And fast! she thought. If I were a guy that would’ve been premature for sure.


Sherrie groaned in pain but waved up toward the giantess.


Just a show, she assured herself, Not actually gonna-


“So good I think I’ll keep you!” Sierra said, giggling, “You and my other dildo will get along great!”


“No!” Sherrie yelled back, scrambling to her knees, “You said you wouldn’t!”


She had enough presence of mind to recall what Sierra had already said.


“You said if I found Tom I could-”


“Oh that’s right!” Sierra said with an exaggerated pouty face. Then she put a finger on her chin and tapped it thoughtfully.


“Tom, Tom, what did I do with?”


Sierra’s face lit up and she pointed to the small area of her computer monitor that showed Tom’s tiny form struggling to climb further into her transverse colon. Her masturbation session had thoroughly rattled him and thrown him completely in disarray but he was focused on what he thought was his own personal shrinking device.


Sherrie was only half-convinced there was a chance at freedom for either of him but she knew playing her hero’s game was the only option she had.


“Oh that’s right! He’s playing hide and seek in my backdoor!”


The tiny girl fell over as Sierra shifted her hips to give her a straight look directly at her anus. It was exactly what she’d wished she could see every time she’d watched one of Sierra’s videos. But it looked less hungry on screen than mere inches away from her.


“I’ll give you...five minutes,” Sierra told her as she reached for something on the desk, “Five minutes to find him and earn your freedom.”


Sherrie gulped nervously as she looked up. One of Sierra’s hands was already rubbing her clit again, making it obvious what she’d be doing while Sherrie was crawling through her insides.


“But after five minutes...well…”


A bright pink butt plug came into view. Sherrie almost fainted when she saw it; she’d given several tinies the same treatment.


Sierra tapped her backdoor lightly.


“I’m not gonna help you this time,” she told Sherrie. “So you’d better-”


Sherrie didn’t waste any more time. If she paused even for a moment she wouldn’t be able to make herself do this.


I paid for this, remember? she told herself as she focused on her mission.


Find Tom! Find Tom!


She threw herself forward toward Sierra’s backdoor. The giant woman laughed at her eagerness and the message board lit up excitedly. Sherrie never saw it.


Lucky for her Sierra’s backdoor was already a little damp from perspiration and her vaginal fluids. It smelled faintly of soap and nothing worse. Which made Sherrie feel just a little better.


Her hands reached the puckered backdoor and pushed inside. She was small enough that they entered easily, though when Sierra’s backdoor reflexively squeeze it was very uncomfortable.


“Sorry!” Sierra said with a laugh, “Habit!”


Sherrie groaned but pushed her arms further in as the ring relaxed. She drove with her legs until she was at the point of no return. Shutting her eyes she pushed her head forward into the heat then reached as far in as she could.


“One, two, three!”


Sherrie drove upward with her legs and Sierra’s hole readily accepted her offering. Just like all the tinies she’d pushed into herself recently as soon as her shoulders were engulfed she easily wiggled herself the rest of the way in.


“TOM?!” she yelled over the distance heartbeat and surrounded by hot squeezing flesh, “Tom where are you?”


“Oh I hope you’re as good in there as you were in –oOohh!”


Sierra squealed as her toy started moving. Her fingers sought out her clit again and she began playing.


Tinkertoy: R U really gonna let her go???!


Voreaphile: Luv the entry!


On screen Sierra could see Tom proceeding further into her colon. And she could feel Sherrie’s surprisingly rapid progress.


Five minutes was way too much time, she thought vaguely as another orgasm approached her already.


She’d loved the entry too.


Sierra rocked her hips and pinched her nipples as she played with herself, then as she felt another orgasm building incredibly fast she reached down between her legs.


And picked up the butt plug.


“Oh, silly me!” she said in a ditzy tone to the main camera, “I forgot to set a timer! How long has it been?”


She rubbed her clit a little faster; playing like this worked stunningly well for her apparently.


Voreaphile: ½ hour at laest!


Tinkertoy: Who cares??? Plug that bitch in!!!!


The clock on her computer told her it had been less than three minutes.


“Maybe it is time-”


Her eyes narrowed as she watched Tom’s camera swivel around suddenly.


And revealing Sherrie’s massive face crawling through her colon directly toward the little guy.


Whoa that was fast! she thought as her arousal grew rapidly.


Audio wasn’t on for the whatever Sherrie said first but in the other room David made some adjustments rapidly and excitedly hoped to see what Sierra would do to improvise. Neither of them had expected Sherrie to do anything more than panic like a good anal vibe should.


“-out of time!” Sherrie was saying and the camera on Tom’s head nodded quickly in response. “Come here!”


Tom was wildly smaller than Sherrie, though a little bigger to his girlfriend in relative terms than Sherrie was to Sierra. But it was easy for Sherrie to wrap her hand around her little boyfriend and start wiggling backward the way she’d came.


“But I’m so close to the thing!” Tom yelled, gesturing further into Sierra’s colon, “And then we can-”


“There’s no thing!” Sherrie said as she rounded one corner. Without Sierra shaking and masturbating it was surprisingly easy to crawl through the round tubes of her innards. As long as she didn’t think about it.


“She said five minutes or she keeps us!”


At this point Sherrie was no longer sure if she was playing along with the maybe-scenario that Sierra was running with or if she was legitimately crawling for her life.


Sierra felt along her toned belly and was stunned she could feel roughly where Sherrie was crawling. Her eyes flicked between the screen and the plug in her hand.


“Gonna be some drama in four-”


Sherrie felt her legs enter a more empty space and she breathed a sigh of relief.


“Three-”


Sherrie dropped into the wider area of Sierra’s colon and did her best to get her bearings in the dark.


“Right knee!” Tom yelled to her, and she looked down to see a glimmer of light shining through the jail door.


“Two-”’


Sherrie reached down with her free hand and pushed it through Sierra’s sphincter and prompted a distant giggle. Her other hand pushed through and she groaned with effort as she widened the ring of muscle.


“One.”


“Come on! Push!” Sherrie told herself and finally she widened the hole enough that she could start to push her way through.


It took all of her strength but she pushed her head and one arm through, briefly regretting not using the hand that held Tom but when she looked up she-


“No!” Sherrie screamed as a wall of pink rushed at her.


“So close!” Sierra said as she pushed her butt plug home with a grin.


It slipped in easily and she barely noticed she was shoving Sherrie back in as well. When the widest part entered past her sphincter it slid the rest of the way in on its own.


And Sherrie lost her mind as the last of the light vanished.


“No!” she screamed again, lashing out in every direction in the darkness.


“We were there! I made it!” she yelled as she kicked and tried to dig her way to the base of the plug. It was useless: her hands could gain no traction on the slippery toy. She screamed in frustration as she fought against her prison.


“Yes!” Sierra yelled out loud when her toy’s efforts redoubled.


Every punch and kick and panicked swing was exactly the perfect effort she wanted from her toys.


“That’s it! Just like that!”


She threw her feet up on her desk to give the camera a good view of her jeweled toy and redoubled her own masturbation. There was no attempt to hold back here; her finger flew across her clit and she reached back to tap on the plug even as Sherrie was making it rattle violently.


Far too quickly Sierra came with a shout and she squeezed her knees together as her body shook.


Sherrie screamed again as the world around her squeezed tighter than ever before. She was smashed against the pink plug and felt like she might pop it Sierra’s muscles didn’t relax soon. It barely occurred to her that Tom was still in her hand and feeling the same way. She couldn’t hear her tiny boyfriend over Sierra’s own cries.


And then it was over.


Sierra put her feet back on the ground and leaned forward, shiny with sweat and satisfaction.


“That. Was. Awesome!” she said to the computer.


“Yes it was,” David whispered to himself as he prepared to wrap up the video feed.


Biggerboy7 wrote: “What’s next for the tiny?”


Sierra leaned forward and groaned slightly as the plug was pushed harder into her backdoor from the pressure. Her toy wriggled again in response but not as strong.


“Oh, I don’t know,” she said in response, “I think I’ll keep her in there for a few days before I decide.”


She leaned back and stood, turning around and spreading her cheeks so the world got another view of her plugged backside.


“Thanks for watching everyone!” she said excitedly, “And don’t forget, you can DM me and become my toy too!”


With that said, David cut the chat.


“That’s a wrap!” he called from the other room.


The chat scene continued on Sierra’s computer but the video feed paused with a still shot of Sierra spreading her cheeks.


Sierra stood on shaky legs and walked out of her room. She didn’t bother getting dressed and it didn’t surprise her at all to see David wasn’t wearing pants. After their last video review had ended in them masturbating but staying off each other she had fully expected clothes to be optional.


Only the fact that she had just came twice, hard, kept her from reaching straight for David’s giant rod. He’d abstained from stroking himself too much during the show. Both out of diligence for his job and out of the hopes that Sierra would want to take their relationship further this time.


“Somebody enjoyed the show I see,” she said with a smirk.


“Well, yeah,” he said back as he looked her up and down. She was truly a blonde goddess. It helped her tummy wriggled slightly as her toy moved again.


“Give me a hand with this?” she asked before turning and leaning across the table.


“Are you sure?” David asked, more than ready to finally get into Sierra. He stood quickly and his cock aimed directly at her on autopilot.


“The plug,” Sierra clarified as she spread her cheeks. “Pull out my plug and whats-her-name.”


She knew what David had been thinking and she knew what she was thinking herself.


“David – I think I want to be with you. I know I do.”


He perked up immediately.


“But what we’re doing here is business and beating it – can we hold back at least a little for each other? At least one actual date?”


When he paused she added, “I’ve got an idea to make today worth your while even if I’m not ready for that yet.”


David sighed but nodded. His cock wilted but he made himself take a deep breath and tamp down how he really felt. He was starting to feel used.


Well paid, but could Sierra just be messing with his feelings to get more out of him?


Ignoring that inner monologue, David reached forward and grasped the base of the butt plug. It took all his willpower to not touch every part of Sierra that he could see. Instead he slid the pink toy out and dropped it into the kitchen sink quickly. He didn’t see Sherrie slide out as he turned but Sierra quickly caught the toy as she was evacuated.


Sierra followed behind momentarily and dropped Sherrie into the sink as well, where she washed her thoroughly with dish soap.


Sputtering, Sherrie carefully held Tom up in her hand and yelled upward: “I paid you! You gotta let us go!”


Sierra and David leaned forward to look at the little woman, then shared a long look themselves.


“Well,” Sierra admitted reluctantly, “She did pay us and that was a great show.”


David hid his surprise, then realized he recognized her tone. Sierra was still playing.


“I’d hate to be known for not keeping my word,” he agreed.


“How about…” Sierra tapped on her chin thoughtfully, “How about one more little thing and we’ll set you free. Full size and everything.”


Sherrie almost squealed in excitement. If after everything it really was a game and a show to them...she’d never volunteer for anything like this again but the very idea was incredibly hot. She’d need to watch her own video for sure. And maybe she’d play a similar game with her next tiny.


“Okay! Okay! Just full-size me after!”


She looked down at Tom in her hand. Handsome, disoriented, still-near-panic Tom.


“We’re gonna make it alright!” she said, and he gave her a dazed thumbs-up.


While this occurred, Sierra mouthed to David: “Go sit on the couch!”


He kept his poker face on and turned to do her bidding. Sierra kept her smile on and carefully picked Sherrie up, bringing her toward the living room where David was sitting, pantless, on the couch.


She was happy to see that their best-friend-maybe-romance hadn’t deadened his ability to read her intentions. He didn’t know exactly what she was planning but his cock was rock hard again.


His big, huge, veiny- Sierra had to stop herself from staring.


“Now Sherrie,” she said to the tiny woman as she sat her on the coffee table – her view of David carefully blocked by a large candle, “Why don’t you put Tom somewhere he’ll be more comfortable?”


Sierra winked at the woman, and Sherrie turned red.


“Um, do you mind honey?” she asked her tiny boyfriend.


To her surprise he nodded enthusiastically.


“I may never get the chance to do this without dying!” he yelled up to her.


Sherrie didn’t waste any time: Tom was about the size of a medium dildo to her, and despite everything she was soaking wet.


Sierra almost came herself as she watched Sherrie work the little man into her tiny snatch.


“Now you wanna watch me-” Sherrie started to ask, loving how Tom felt inside of her. She was more than ready to start masturbating herself, finally.


Instead Sierra picked her up once again, less gently than she just had.


“Now I wanna use you,” she said over Sherrie’s surprised squeak, “But hold still this time.”


“What are you doing?” Sherrie yelled upward, confused and now terrified, “What are you-”


When she looked upward and saw David’s smiling face she stopped talking. And when she felt Sierra’s grip shift to wrap around each of her legs she drew breath to scream.


Sierra didn’t give her the chance.


She’d never done it before, but she’d watched plenty of videos. Without any particular finesse she lowered Sherrie toward the tip of David’s cock, which he was holding upright for her, and pulled Sherrie’s legs apart. Almost instantly Tom’s tiny form dropped out of her and landed directly on David’s precum leaking slit.


And just as fast, Sierra yanked down on the little woman and jammed her onto David’s cock like the stroker she now was.


David almost shouted in excitement. He loved strokers, and now the woman he loved was yanking one all the way down his cock. The little woman was obviously trying to scream but he knew from experience the only sounds a stroker made were tiny wheezes and slippery noises.


“Whoa!” he said as Sierra finished stretching Sherrie’s body all the way down his cock.


Part of him wished she tied the toy’s legs under his balls; that would mean condom. And that would mean sex.


But instead she looked up at him as she wrapped Sherrie’s legs around his base.


“Don’t hold back,” she told him, “Just let it all out, she can take it.”


Damn right she can, he thought as Sierra’s hand started pulling the toy up and down his length.


Sierra couldn’t help smiling as she finally actually stroked David’s length. As odd as it sounded given her current profession she actually hadn’t been with that many guys. Or at least full-sized guys. David was close to the largest and she knew more than big enough for her.


She’d also never used a stroker before either. It was almost mesmerizing how Sherrie’s little body molded around David’s cock.


When she pulled down, Sherrie’s breasts bulged outward and stretched until just her wide-eyed head remained undistorted. When she dragged her up she could see the little woman try to draw a breath to scream.


Amazing! she thought as she stroked her best friend even faster.


“Sierra I’m gonna-”


“It’s okay!” she said again as she stroked faster, “Do it! Just go!”


His massive balls tensed up and Sierra couldn’t help but notice his cock got even bigger under her stroking hand. Then he groaned and she felt his load travel through the shaft and directly into Sherrie. Sierra didn’t stop stroking and David didn’t stop cumming until a stunning amount of his seed was leaking out of their stroker’s imperfect seal.


When it was obvious her squeezing hand was uncomfortable on David’s post-orgasm cock, Sierra pinched Sherrie’s head and slipped the stroker off of David. She tried to ignore how much jizz spilled out of the tiny’s snatch as her body regained its previous shape with stunning speed.


David could only sit on the couch and breath heavily. Every so often his legs shook slightly and Sierra giggled.


“Guess I did a good job, huh?”


He nodded.


“Oh yeah.”


Sherrie’s body finally snapped back to its regular shape. She lay on the coffee table unmoving as she mentally tried to wrap her head around what had just happened.


What was likely her new future.


She barely noticed that a jizz-covered Tom slid out of her snatch as well as copious amounts of David’s fluids.


“So does that make us-?” David asked Sierra above the tortured tinies.


“I guess we could say that,” Sierra said with a smile, standing up and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.


It took all her effort to not reach down and give his massive rod a kiss too. She knew she’d appreciate it more after an actual romantic date or two, even though they’d been best friends forever.


David’s smile from that kiss wildly outweighed even the strength of his orgasm moments earlier.


“You’re an amazing guy David,” she said, “And I thought a lot about this-” she gestured at everything around them, including Sherrie who was still recovering, “-and you’ve-”


Sherrie groaned as her hero confessed her love to this guy who she didn’t even know. She guessed he was the cameraman, but it sounded too soppy and emotional for him to be brand new to-


Get it together! she told herself as she reached down and picked up Tom. He squirmed in her hand but when she wiped semen from his face he was looking up at her hopefully.


Then she looked up and lost her own hope. David and Sierra were looking down at her.


“Yeah,” he said with a sigh, “I guess we probably should. We did make a ton of money.”


Sherrie gulped nervously as Sierra reached for her once more.


***


It took two full days for Sherrie to regain her nerve. But once she did she found herself leaving a positive review of Sierra’s OnlyShrinks website.


And encouraging others to volunteer to be part of the show, just like she did.


After all, the couple had offered her a ‘finder’s fee’ for volunteers that mentioned her name. She smiled as she filled out applications on her roommates’ behalf. And she couldn’t help but wonder which one she’d be given as commission.