- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

To the readers: Part of this story is based generally on a video by Qido2001 (20001?) called ‘Setting the New Record.’ I’m a big fan but it seems like this video is hard to find on non-sketchy websites. Qido I believe is on Patreon and putting out sweet content every so often so check them out. And be careful if you look for that video lest your computer get an STD.

There will also be an ‘extra’ video from our heroine at the end involving not-quite scat and similar. Not my usual vein of writing but if we’re pretending these are people making videos for money I think we all know somebody who would watch this part.



David leaned back on the couch and Sierra snuggled up next to him. He let out a sigh of contentment and smiled as their movie played. He then struggled to contain his urge to leap in terror as the killer burst out of a closet and began chasing the unlucky campers again. David was an easy mark for scary movies.


“You weenie!” she laughed and smacked him lightly on the thigh.


“I’m not a -holy shi!”


On screen someone had just been impaled by a small tree. In the real world Sierra laughed while David tried to calm himself down.


The day after filming their last video they had finally gone on an actual date. The friends had gone out to dinner and on ‘dates’ for years but never as possibly more than friends. With all the barriers they’d broken over the past several weeks it felt completely natural. They’d had a few drinks, enjoyed a good meal, and at the end of the night…


Sierra had given him a peck on the cheek instead of inviting him up to her apartment. It seemed silly since they even had keys to each other’s apartments, but to both of them it felt right. They’d spent the evening and following day really thinking about their relationship and their feelings despite both their urges to throw themselves on each other.


Leading to takeout Chinese food and tonight’s movie.


To them both it felt completely natural and ‘right’ to do these everyday things without all the sexual tension of the recent weeks.


But by the time the credits were rolling on the single surviving teenager, both were feeling the tension.


“I know we wanted to take it slow,” David started to say, but Sierra put a finger on his lips.


“I do, as weird as it sounds,” she interrupted, “So let’s just see each other tomorrow, okay?”


Ten minutes later they were both masturbating furiously in the comfort of their own homes.


I’m making my move tomorrow, David thought after he finished.


Tomorrow for sure, Sierra thought as she cleaned her screaming toy off in the sink, I’ll get my nerve to do it tomorrow.


She felt utterly ridiculous but had to admit it to herself: David was amazing. And she didn’t want to screw this up, no matter how unlikely that was. He was the first person she felt like she had a true connection with and she’d half-ignored him for far too long. The last thing she wanted was to move too fast.


The cognitive dissonance between their current project that was going to let them retire crazy early and her odd hesitation about their real relationship wasn’t lost on her.


Or David, who was currently over-analyzing the situation in a fit of post-orgasm clarity. He fell asleep that night worried once more that Sierra wasn’t actually interested in him.


When they met in the morning to make sure they were ready for their next video she gave him a kiss on the cheek and had his favorite type of latte waiting for him. All his doubts vanished at her smile, and Sierra found herself wishing they didn’t have a video to shoot before she finally took David to bed.


***


“Hi everyone!” Chelsea said with a smile and a wave, leaning toward the camera.


“Heeey!” Sierra said with matching enthusiasm.


The two girls were sitting on Sierra’s bed. It had been done up with a rainbow bedspread and they’d had a good time decorating her room with posters of old boy bands and female pop stars. It wasn’t unrecognizable but it was close. The room was also every stereotype of a teenager’s room that the pair could think of.


They were both also fully dressed, uncharacteristically. Chelsea wore jeans and a casual t-shirt, while Sierra had a tight black crop-top and a black short skirt. Without panties but no one could see that part yet.


“I’m so happy you’re here!” Sierra announced while Chelsea produced a short, broad box from just out of view of the camera.


She stood up and twirled, letting her skirt flutter just enough to show her bottom.


Facing the camera again she leaned forward and showed off her cleavage while Chelsea started opening the box.


“We-” she pointed at Chelsea and herself, “Are setting out to break a record today!”


Chelsea waved excitedly then reached into the box.


“It probably won’t be official, but I’m gonna be the girl with the most tinies -” Chelsea produced a two-inch tiny between her fingers and dangled her upside down, “Up my butt!”


Sierra turned and pointed to her backside with a giggle. While she wasn’t looking Chelsea stuffed the little tiny into her mouth and swallowed fast. By the time Sierra turned around Chelsea was just smiling at the camera again with a grin.


“So I’m sure we’ve all seen that video by Nova with the funnel,” Chelsea said as Sierra moved back on the bed, “But we’re gonna beat her by at least twenty!”


She leaned the box toward the camera and showed a crowd of tinies, all panicking.


“In here we’ve got one-hundred-” she winked at the camera, “- two-inchers, all volunteers from our really awesome viewers!”


The truth was only about ten were volunteers, and Sierra and David had charged them handsomely to be part of the video. This time their foreshadowing comments were much more over-the-top but since the volunteers were all men those comments were completely ignored. The rest had been acquired by the trio over the past several days from local malls, the beach, and a cheerleading competition. None of the trio had admitted to each other how many they actually shrunk by mutual agreement; a hundred had been placed in the box yesterday.


More than one hundred and fifty had been shrunk in total, but shrinking people was hungry work. Not to mention several had been stepped on by the surrounding crowd, kicked into the distance on accident, or fed to a particularly hungry looking stray dog. Sierra had even been caught by a cheerleading coaching while shrinking multiple brunettes, but the coach had accepted one of the tinies as a vibrating bribe and inserted her before Sierra even started to walk away.


“And Sierra here is gonna blow that old record out of the water!”


Sierra knelt onto all fours and shook her backside toward the camera. She flipped her skirt up above her waist then leaned forward onto her chest and used her hands to pry her cheeks apart.


“No funnel needed for this girl!” she said with a giggle.


Chelsea picked out her first tiny and held him up to her eye. Luckily this was one of the actual volunteers who was misguidedly excited to be there.


“Let’s do this!” he yelled up to her. Chelsea was excited to see he had a raging erection and stunning lack of self preservation.


“Ready for number one?” she asked Sierra.


“I’ve been ready!” was the response.


Without any further ado, Chelsea lowered her hand toward her best friend’s backdoor. She had pre-lubricated herself a little but both girls knew two-inch tinies wouldn’t give her any problems.


The little man let out an excited yell and Chelsea pushed him through his friend’s sphincter easily.


“Here we go!” Sierra said happily.


Her first tiny of the day was wiggling gently but she knew that wouldn’t last long as it got crowded.


Chelsea held tiny number two up the camera and shook her gently. This tiny was too terrified to do more than squeak in terror, so Chelsea slid her home where she vanished in a moment.


“Two!” she said happily.


She continued the ritual of holding up the tinies for the main camera for several more, but as they got more terrified and harder to pretend they were actually volunteers she did this less.


“You bitch! You terrible-!” one tried to yell, but Chelsea rammed her against Sierra’s sphincter with her whole body and pushed on her midsection until she was consumed and almost folded in half.


“There’s twelve,” she announced.


Sierra let out an authentic delighted sigh. It really did feel good to have so many little vibrators in her backdoor. But they had planned for the very real anatomic truths they would have to deal with.


Chelsea broke out some premade small posters she’d made to describe this process. Small stick figures appeared to be rolling through an almost square tube accompanied by smiley faces and childish arrows.


Sierra shifted to lay on her left side, letting the small crowd tumble further into her colon, then rolled on the bed to further aid them on their journey. As they went deeper it was less satisfying for her but a gentle press to the right side of her abdomen revealed a gently moving mass of humanity at the start of her colon.


“I think I just made room,” she said, and Chelsea pointed to her poster indicating that Sierra had just moved most of the tinies deeper into her colon.


“Good, get that hole ready for more!” Chelsea said excitedly as she picked up more tinies.


The next bunch went into the blonde easily as well and she repeated the process. This time she sat up and pushed on her stomach with a smile.


“This is easy,” she told the camera, “I didn’t realize how hungry my butt was!”


“We’re only at thirty-one,” Chelsea said as she picked up another, “Hope it’s not filling up!”


“That record is mine!” Sierra responded, snatching two tinies out of the box.


“Goddess!” one yelled up, “You’re the greatest e-mphhhh!”


Sierra rolled onto her side and inserted him before bothering to hear what he had to say. The second went in screaming.


“Thirty-three now!” she announced.


It was harder to disguise her voice than she expected; she really was having a great time. But it was hard to ignore that her entire abdomen felt like it was writhing.


Is a hundred going to fit? she wondered.


Chelsea got her for forty rapidly.


After another side to side shuffling Sierra felt her abdominal squirming slow as the crowd consolidated into her transverse colon. Neither she nor Chelsea knew that for sure, but they had done as much research into their goal as they cold, and the hope was that each length of her colon could expand to ‘store’ more tinies as she stuffed more in. David had weighed in too and suggested how to position herself to make them fall further into herself.


Tiny forty-one was a screaming blonde who had been planning on going to college next year. She fell into Sierra’s colon and landed on number thirty-two who had strategically and carefully been pushing toward Sierra’s opening.


He was having the best time of his life, still falsely believing he was getting out of this because he’d paid for the experience. A little blonde (not that he could see her hair in the darkness of his goddess’s rectum) falling on him just made it even better.


“Ow, shit!” he yelled, “Stop screaming!”


Forty-one stopped screaming when forty-two, forty-three, and forty-four all dropped on her simultaneously. It was getting squeezed tight again.


Thirty-two shrugged mentally when he was pushed against the blonde.


“When in Rome, right?” he asked her in the darkness. She sobbed as he positioned himself differently behind her, too disoriented to notice.


The next several tinies landed directly on the pair, pushing forty-one harder onto thirty-two, who ‘accidentally’ pushed his rock hard cock into her own backdoor.


She tried to panic and shove him away but the crowd above them kept growing in weight and he didn’t even try to stop from sliding into the all the way.


His groan of pleasure and her scream of anger was overwhelmed by the panicked shouts of everyone around them. Then the world moved.


“How are you feeling, hot stuff?” Chelsea asked Sierra as she smacked her friend’s backside.


Sierra was rolling on the bed again to try and get more tinies further into her descending colon, but it was becoming obvious that they were too packed in for this strategy to do much more good.


“I think…” she groaned as she crawled onto all fours again, “A hundred might be a bit much. I swear I bet there’s some fucking going on in there with all the movement.”


Chelsea playfully crawled under her friend’s tummy and put her ear near her belly button. She hear nothing but screaming and smiled as she crawled back out.


“It sounds like they’re having fun for sure!” she said with a giggle, before leaning in and licking Sierra’s backdoor.


Tiny number thirty-two was still balls deep in the blonde, and unknown to him in the darkness forty-one’s mouth was currently filled by forty-two’s much larger rod. This was purely by accident, but forty-two wasn’t complaining. His own face was unfortunately wedged in someone’s armpit.


Chelsea continued counting out loud playfully as she added tinies to Chelsea’s rectum. There were no more repositioning attempts; it was pretty clear that the tiny blonde was just running out of space.


Number seventy-three happily let himself slide into Sierra’s asshole. Until Chelsea’s pushing finger rammed him hard against the mass of humanity that was filling Sierra’s rectum to almost overflowing.


“Getting some resistance here,” Chelsea said as she stuffed in four more.


“Keep going,” Sierra groaned, no acting needed to show her discomfort.


“Eighty-two,” Chelsea muttered, then let out a whoop of surprise.


Number eighty-two squeezed back out of Sierra’s rectum with a shout, propelled by her own desire to escape this nightmare and there simply being no more room for her. She let out her own yell of success followed by a scream.


“Get in there, you!” Chelsea told her with a laugh, shoving her back into her friend again.


“How are we doing?” Sierra asked with a groan, “I don’t know how much more I can do!”


Number eighty-two popped back out again, and Chelsea used two fingers to shove her as far into her friend’s backdoor as possible. It was very obvious from that feel that there wasn’t much more room.


“Two more?” Chelsea asked as she snatched up four more tinies, “That’ll make eighty-six?”


“Wouldn’t two get me to shiiiiit!” Sierra groaned as all four were shoved inside of her rapid-fire.


This time Chelsea had to hold her hand over her friend’s anus to keep a tiny or two from being squeezed back out. She was careful to allow enough room for some good camera shots but not enough for a toy to escape.


“Okay, that was four,” she admitted to her friend. “Now the toughest part,” she continued saying to the camera with a large wink.


Chelsea held up a small butt plug with a heart-shaped jewel.


“The what?”


Sierra squeezed her cheeks together; she could feel someone almost escaping and even trying to clench herself shut made other areas contract. They’d talked about this part but hadn’t gone into much detail, unfortunately. She looked back at Chelsea but couldn’t see what her friend was doing.


“You have to be able to stand up without losing any, duh,” Chelsea said.


“Hey no wait I-!”


Chelsea crushed three hands when she pushed the plug into her friend. There was a moment where she wasn’t sure if it would fit; Sierra’s ring had no problem stretching around it but she was so stuffed with toys it didn’t quite ‘squeeze’ in like it should have. But afters several tense seconds she watched Sierra’s anus contract around the plug’s neck until only the base remained.


Sierra could only groan. She should have expected the plug but with her insides so full thinking at all was getting difficult.


“Up, up!” Chelsea urged.


She had to help Sierra stand, but the blonde made it without losing any tinies.


“I made it!” she said happily to the camera, making sure the camera could see her abdomen.


Sierra couldn’t see it until she reviewed the video, but her colon was mildly distended and outlined on her pale skin. Small and indistinct movements were obvious above her belly button, and later when David edited the video he added a zoomed in view accompanied by the sound of a screaming crowd.


She turned around and flipped her skirt up again from where it had fallen; the camera zoomed in to show the jewel and a single small hand trying to push its way to freedom.


“Please tell me we got the record,” she said to Chelsea when she turned back around.


Her friend shrugged as she picked up two remaining tinies.


“I’ll call Guinness?” she said with a laugh, “If eighty-six isn’t a record then the system is rigged.”


“Let’s call it eighty-seven,” Sierra said with a not-quite forced smile.


She took one of the tinies from Chelsea and the girls tapped their tiny’s heads together like a drinking custom. The screaming tinies vanished into the girls’ mouths.


As a pair the girls looked at the camera, swallowed, and started waving goodbye.


“Thank you for watching me set the record!” Sierra said.


“Catch us next time!” Chelsea blew the camera a kiss.


In the next room, David set a time marker on his cameras and camera drones but left them running. Several in another room he activated and was relieved when they turned on without a hitch.


“That’s a wrap!” he yelled into the bedroom, “And that’s a record for sure unless we start counting those eating contests, but that’s crap!”


He heard a muffled ‘Oh thank Odin’ from Sierra, then rapid shuffling toward the bathroom.


A glance at his active drones showed Sierra rushing toward the bathtub as Chelsea came out to get a drink of water.


“That was actually really fun,” she said as there was a groan and small shout from the restroom, “Glad it wasn’t me though, I can barely take a small dick back there let alone a crowd.”


David almost spit out his own drink laughing. He’d definitely imagined what it would feel like to nail Chelsea; she was the smallest adult he knew and was likely tighter than an angry monkey’s fist. And that horniness had existed long before their current ‘business’ venture.


Down boy! he told his penis, Eye on the prize!


In the restroom her relationship with David was the furthest thing from Sierra’s mind.


Twenty minutes later Sierra came out of the restroom on wobbly legs and looking pale. She went directly to coffee machine and poured herself a mug.


“Please tell me we don’t need to do that one again,” she said as she sipped.


“We got all the footage we’d ever want,” David said as Chelsea enthusiastically agreed.


He spun his laptop around so she could see that he was already mid-editing.


“It’ll be a day or two before the edited version is up but we’ve got the whole thing from a bunch of angles. Great work with acting like it was fun,” he added, “We could both tell that was getting kinda rough at the end.”


“You’ve got no idea,” she replied, “I don’t think I’ll aim for more than a few back there for a long time.”


She paused with her eyes wide open and put a hand on her stomach quickly.


“Be right back!” she said with a gasp and she rushed back to the restroom.


“Those cameras are still going, right?” Chelsea asked as she started boiling some water on the oven in the largest pot they had.


“Well they were just getting some crowd shots, they’re actually getting pretty far up the side of the tub.”


Chelsea looked at the screen just in time to see someone almost climb halfway up the side of the tub before falling back down. That same someone was crushed by Sierra’s foot as her friend hurried into the tub and squatted down again.


“Feels a little weird to watch this part,” she said as she reached into the box with the few remaining tinies.


She dropped four of the remaining few into her purse. Then added two more after a pause.


“Gonna be a money maker,” David replied, “But I totally get you.”


Chelsea picked out one more tiny and slipped the screaming blonde into her mouth.


“Need a hand with her?” she asked playfully as she let the tiny peek out from between her lips.


The little woman held out a hand in a plea for help that made David chuckle.


“Oh no, we’re gonna be great.”


****


It wasn’t until that evening that Sierra’s stomach settled down. David pampered her through the day as he could; he was busy editing their live footage into a good curated video. Luckily the most time consuming thing they had to work on took little effort and taking care of her made David feel surprisingly good.


“Finally, that’s the last of them!” he announced as he finished pouring the last batch of tinies into the pot of boiling water.


He’d scooped them out of the tub in bunches in a mixing bowl, soaked them in soapy water, then began cycling them through their improvised sanitation situation. They fell into the boiling water where their screams were cut off rapidly under the rolling boil. Once they were all out of the tub Sierra had taken her own full shower, emerging fifteen minutes after starting with a handful of tinies that had been slipping their way to freedom.


Sierra set a timer for five minutes. That, according to the internet, was enough time to boil a tiny clean.


“It’s so weird!” she said from the couch as David sat back down, “We’ve both eaten tinies off the ground and who knows where they’ve been?”


He laughed; he knew what she was getting at.


“Yeah, well think of this as double duty,” he reminded her, “Clean enough to eat and for that torture comp video we might make someday.”


She patted on the couch next to her and David sat; she leaned in to put her head on his chest.


“That kinda sucked but was actually really fun,” she admitted. “I feel like there’s still a few in me.”


As if someone heard her, Sierra felt a stirring in her guts. It felt close to her backdoor once more but this time the pressure wasn’t overwhelming and she didn’t have the urge to run to the restroom. In fact, it felt just like if she’d slipped a few into herself before finally sealing the deal with her new boyfriend.


So she sat up from David and made a show of pulling off her panties from below her skirt.


“Pants off,” she ordered.


David didn’t hesitate but as he yanked his jeans down he said: “Are you sure? Like-”


Sierra wrapped her hands around his cock and aimed him upwards as she straddled him.


“How long have you loved me?” she asked him as she held herself just above his rod. She could feel the heat radiating from him. It had been months since she’d had a full-size man inside of her. And probably never since someone who she felt so strongly about.


She’d denied it for years but she loved David too, even if she couldn’t bring herself to say it out loud yet.


“Uh uh – years? You never-”


Sierra sank down onto David until her buttocks were resting on his thighs. His length barely stroked her cervix and she knew if they got rough she’d be bruised. And it would be worth it.


She leaned forward and kissed him deeply.


“Sorry I took so long,” she told him as she began slowly sliding up and down.


“Forgiven,” he breathed back before pulling her back into the kiss.


Twenty minutes later Sierra was sprawled out on the couch with David’s seed splattered across what felt like most of her abdomen. He’d pulled out at the last second since they hadn’t used a condom. As she caught her breath he brought her back a towel.


“Worth the wait?” he asked with a grin, looking down at his still half-erect cock.


He’d waited years for this moment and it was obvious his cock wasn’t done – but Sierra clearly was. The blonde looked exhausted beyond all reasoning and -


Is that? he wondered as he looked at her partially visible backdoor.


“Totally,” she replied as she carefully wiped herself off, “But I think someone’s interrupting my post glow.”


David leaned forward and pinched the top half of the very first tiny to be inserted. There were still several in her rectum but his enthusiasm about the situation had given him more energy: he knew his goddess was having sex and thought it was well worth what he paid to be part of the video.


“Hell yeah!” the little man shouted, “That was awesome!”


To David’s ears it wasn’t quite squeaking but Sierra’s heavy breathing still drowned out any useful words.


“Now can you change me back?!?” the little man yelled, “I’ve got kids that need-”


“The rest are way over,” David told Sierra as he walked into the kitchen, “But can you restart that timer? One more for the pot.”


The little man splashed into the water with a scream.


“But I paid you!” he tried to yell before the rolling boiling water yanked him under, but David was already walking away.


The happy couple sat back on the couch and relaxed, neither bothering to put clothes back on.


“So, uh,” David started to say to her as they both looked at his mostly hard rod, “I totally get it if you’re exhausted and all but-”


“Oh no,” Sierra said with a smile, “I’m on the pill, you outweigh me by like a hundred pounds, and I’ve been an idiot for friend zoning you like I did.”


She put a hand on his thigh.


“My safe word is ‘sandwich,’ but I can’t use it if my mouth is full.”


“So like uh-”


Sierra grabbed his hand and put it on the back of her head. Her own hand made sure he grasped firmly.


“You held back for years,” she said as she looked down at his still-hard rod, “Let’s get some of that out of your sysg-ggaah!”

David had gotten the hint.


So worth the wait, he thought as he tested Sierra’s non-existent gag reflex.


***


This is the end of the chapter. Consider the rest a ‘bonus’ video.


Warning: Includes ‘clean’ scat.


David and Sierra are finally hooking up. Dozens of tinies are still on the stove boiling to be sterilized, and when done they’ve been getting packed into ziploc baggies and tucked into the produce shelf of the fridge.


And on the day David has their record-setting video edited and uploaded he shows Sierra what else they recorded.


“So you really think people are going to watch this?” she asked incredulously. It wasn’t quite like anything else she’d ever seen. And she was still pretty uncertain about having done this part of the video as well.


“Somebody will, I guarantee it,” he replied, “And knowing our viewers probably a lot more than either of us expect. Plus I bet an endorsement from the Colo-Cleanse company. You ready?”


“Uh, sure.”


Sierra settled onto David’s lap and he pressed play on the video.


On screen there was, briefly, the blank white sides of her bathtub. And then…


Sierra groaned and held her abdomen as she rushed into the restroom. A brief glance in the mirror showed her makeup was holding up well but her stomach was telling her otherwise.


Before anything could happen she stepped into the tub and squatted back on her heels.


“Oh this is gonna be weird,” she said aloud as she reached between her legs and grasped the jeweled base of her butt plug and tried to pull on it.


The act of squatting had increased the pressure in her abdomen alarmingly and she wasn’t sure if she’d throw up before she could-


The jeweled plug pulled free and Sierra almost shouted in relief. There had been no worry about it getting stuck; she had done larger before.


Sounds she didn’t care to mention happened immediately.


Without any pause between, several tiny bodies followed the plug out. Each had a moment to scream before they landed on the floor of the tub.


“What is wrong with-” one tried to yell out as she stopped rolling along the porcelain.


Her almost finished question was cut off by a groan from Sierra and another dozen tinies almost launching from her anus from the pressure. More screams rang out with thumps and thuds and other unmentionable noises as the crowd was finally able to escape Sierra’s rectum.


“Oh shit,” she moaned as she felt little bodies crowding her feet. Sierra didn’t try to adjust, just lifted slightly on her legs then lowered her butt again to cause another exodus. Each tiny that shot out almost felt like a strange anal bead and she considered herself lucky that it wasn’t starting to hurt.


After several minutes her legs began to wobble and she stood carefully, pulling herself up using the shelf. A glance down showed her a mostly angry and disoriented crowd of tinies that weren’t *quite* the right color but saw none of the major things she’d been hoping to avoid. Her pre video cleanout had gone very well apparently.


Before her insides could betray her again she stepped out of her skirt and got completely naked.


“Here,” she said to the crowd that was, mostly, trying to run away from her, “Have a rinse.”


Using the detachable shower head she started to hose down the crowd, pushing them toward the drain. None were small enough to slip through but no one appreciated the higher pressure water jet they were being hit with.


Sierra turned and squatted again to face the crowd with her backdoor. She switched the head to a gentler spray and aimed it at her anus before bearing down again. The water helped more of the tinies slide out and fall screaming to the tub, and this time her insides were very determined to expel as many as possible.


By the time these spasms let Sierra go she was on all fours in the child’s pose, intermittently passing gas and tinies in pairs and triplets versus the tens and fifteens from several minutes prior.


When it felt like she could stand again Sierra made herself get up and gently rinsed her lower half with water. Idly she kicked the tinies that had been pushed toward her back into the crowd near the drain.


“No way that’s all of you,” she said before wincing briefly. Another tiny slipped out of her and hit the floor after a longer fall and scream.


“Might be a long day.”


Before the could actually leave the restroom she had pulled out two more and tossed them unceremoniously into the tub.


Her stomach had mostly settled by the time she was dressed again and walking out to talk to David.


The video faded out as several of the actual paying volunteers cornered tiny number forty-one, who number thirty-two had held so tightly during their expulsion he’d remained balls deep in her asshole the entire time.


“She’s got two more holes!” thirty-two announced, still certain he was going to be regrown and determined to have a good time. He forcefully rolled onto his back, pulling the blonde into position on top of him.


She tried to get free but before she could even truly get started multiple other tinies were pushing their way into her other holes, cutting off her screams as she saw a line forming.