[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

This is a series of branching story paths I wrote for CrazyGuy225's text adventure game "Commander's Small Day". You can find the full game to play for yourself at the link below, but for convenience sake or if anyone just wanted to get to the unaware booty and AV focused story route that I made I decided to post the full thing here. Being a text adventure the format might seem a little weird, but I hope it makes sense as you read along.

Based on the Azur Lane series, you are the Commander, who has been shrunken down very small and searching for help. You find yourself in the room of the shipgirl Takao, beautiful and completely unaware of your presence.

Again, if you just want to play the game, the link is below and the shortcut to this story route is to head east, walk around the couch, run away from Atago, head east again, and that leads you to Takao's room.


Link:  https://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/jexu21pva028tteydekehw/commanders-small-day

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Fantasy, Incest, Lesbians, Odor, Scat, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 16960 Read: 10899
Published: July 20 2023 Updated: July 20 2023

1. Part 1 by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (3209 words)

2. Part 2 by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (5610 words)

3. Part 3 by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (4615 words)

4. Part 4 by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (3526 words)