- Text Size +

"Oh?" 

 

"Yes, so she claims they have the tech to grow you back to normal, although she hasn't tested it against Pharma-Kleine's shrinking serum you drank, so she doesn't know whether it would work or not until we try it,"

 

"Err... okay, but she's got working growth tech?" 

 

"Yes," Gemma replied with a smile. "It sounds like they're years ahead of Pharma-Kleine…" 

 

"Great, let's do it!" I jumped up on Gemma's boob, which caused it to wobble and I nearly fell between her cleavage. 

 

I stumbled forwards, my arms pinwheeling, and Gemma steadied me with her hand and giggled. 

 

"Not so fast Stuart Little," she chuckled. "There is some detail to this," 

 

"Okay," I sat down with crossed legs and listened, I tried to stay calm, my heart was thudding in my chest. I was going to be normal sized. I couldn't wait to hug Gemma again properly. 

 

I was already thinking of all the things I was going to do. I wanted to play Racquetball again. 

 

I wanted to hold an ice cream cone and lick it, not smother my face in it. 

 

I wanted to walk in the park and pet a dog without the dog thinking I was food. 

 

… and I wanted to make love to Gemma so badly. Properly, with my full sized penis. She had been so amazing and patient and…

 

"The details are that," she ticked her fingers off as she spoke. I must admit that I was transfixed with her beautiful and giant her polished fingernails and fingers looked. "1) she wants me to immediately resign from Pharma-Kleine and sign a contract and work with her team at Pharmadon. 2) she needs me to give her a much larger sample of the PK shrinking serum, they need to test her tech with it before they will be able to safely test it on you." Gemma pursed her lips. 

 

"She's got an AI system that will crunch the data once they've tested our chemical design. I've already given her any bottles that I had available, but I need to give her some more on Monday. I think she might have enough to synthesise something to slow your shrinking down."

 

I nodded, slightly relieved. 

 

"3) you need to sign an NDA," Gemma continued, pointing at me, "and you also need to sign a disclaimer and commit yourself to being a willing test subject for Pharmadon for a period of time…" she trailed off. 

 

"Test for what?" I asked, with slight concern. 

 

"Growth or shrinking tech," Gemma replied with a shrug. "I debated this with Ebony but she said that to restore your size, and fast tracking this process, the whole process will probably cost her department approximately $250 million…"

 

"Fuck me!" I shouted out in utter shock. 

 

"Maybe later," Gemma winked and looked me up and down and bit her lip lustfully. "I was kinda hoping you would be about six or seven inches when I got home today, on the way home I felt so horny thinking about a little sized you, you're the perfect size for…"

 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.