- Text Size +

Shrinking Diary

Day 2

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Day 2

 

I rolled over as I awoke and bumped into Gemma's left boob. It was much bigger to me than last night. 

 

I placed my hand across her areola. Yes, she was definitely larger. This wasn't great news, because it actually meant that I was smaller. 

 

"Hey," Gemma cooed gently. I looked up towards her face. She was looking at me lovingly as she laid next to me on the bed. 

 

She raised herself and propped herself on her side with her elbow. She looked a little bit concerned. 

 

"You've shrunk some more. Shall we measure and weigh you?" She suggested. She gently reached out to my penis and gently stroked it with her index finger. "I'm gonna miss this little guy until we can get you back to normal size,"

 

She took me over to the scales and I was weighed, then she measured my height. 

 

"Yep, you've lost more than a foot in height. You're now 4.9 foot tall," she said as she measured my height with a tape measure. 

 

"How long do I have?" I asked Gemma. 

 

She paused uncomfortably. 

 

"At this rate of shrinking, if it stays the same, only a matter of days, maybe a week before you're only a few inches tall," she looked upset. 

 

"Oh shit," I sat down on the side of the scales and put my head in my hands. 

 

"I need to get to work and see if I can find a solution for this, be careful and don't go outside the house," Gemma warned. "I'll be back later on. I'll try and get some smaller clothes for you," she said as she looked down at me and giggled at me wearing my very baggy clothes.

 

She kissed me very warmly on the lips. Her lips felt much bigger and pressed against a good portion of the bottom half of my face. 

 

She was gentle though. It was a lovely kiss. 

 

I remember sitting down on the sofa and put my head in my hands. What had I done? 

 

I tried watching TV but nothing kept my attention.

 

I tried tidying up the kitchen, it was more tiring than normal, I also kept tripping over my clothes. I gave up trying to wear shorts and opted to be naked down below because my new waistline was just too slender for anything. 

 

I quite liked loading the cutlery drawer to the dishwasher, that wasn't hard and was quite therapeutic. 

 

Unfortunately, the rest of the day dragged for me, I pottered around the house gauging my height against objects and furniture. 

 

Then I started moving things off shelves that I could still reach to ensure they were at floor height for when I eventually got smaller and I did get smaller. I knew I was shrinking over the day. 

 

I felt like a young child left home alone. 

 

Eventually I heard some keys in the front door lock and I bounded to the door as Gemma opened the front door. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription