- Text Size +

"Hi," I greeted her. 

 

"Hi there little one," Gemma smiled and crouched down to greet me with a warm kiss. 

 

"Okay, you're smaller than this morning," she said. 

 

"I'm about 4 foot tall now," I said as I looked up at her. She brought herself to standing. My head was just below her breast height, so I was looking up past her boobs to see her face. 

 

"How was your day, any success?" I asked Gemma. 

 

She seemed to think on that for a moment. 

 

"It was okay," she sighed. "Look…" she crouched down again and placed her large hands around my shoulders. "John, at your rate of shrinking I don't know if I'm going to be able to perfect a growth serum for you in time… it might be some time before I can…"

 

My face must have fallen at that because Gemma looked upset at my reaction. 

 

"But…" I remember fighting for words. "How about giving me something that isn't perfect…" 

 

"It's too risky," she shook her head. "You haven't seen the results of animal testing where it’s gone wrong and human trials are still very early, we are not rushing our testing at the moment because of the risks of lawsuits and the medical rules and so on,"

 

"Put me in a human trial then," I demanded. 

 

"I can't just shove you in a trial, they'll notice the 4 foot tall guy," Gemma shook her head. "I'm sorry, we are just going to have to be patient and make some preparations for when…" she looked me up and down. "You know… you shrink down quite small…" 

 

I remember storming off at that point, however it was a bit of a pointless exercise, because I didn't really have anywhere or anything in particular to go or do. 

 

So, I just sat on a kitchen chair, swinging my legs like a child might. 

 

It was rather interesting that a change in height can also change your mindset and your behaviour. I found myself to be much more frustrated with height and size, shorter tempered, I tired easier and so on. 

 

Gemma gave me a bit of distance for a while. 

 

I regretted my storm off, she was only trying to help. 

 

It was my fault really for drinking that stupid shrinking serum. 

 

Gemma eventually came over to me and crouched next to my chair. I was staring at the floor before that and was now staring at where her knees were. 

 

"John, I'm sorry about this, it must really suck to be in this situation," she didn't mention the loss of my job but I knew she was thinking it. It was so emasculating. 

 

I know that we are in a modern Western society and women can equally earn for the household, but I still feel this old-fashioned urge to be the provider. Without that, what am I? 

 

I remember pouting. She was looking up at my face from below, where she crouched. Her eyes were very sympathetic and were searching for my reaction to soften. 

 

"Thanks," I replied, without making eye contact. 

 

Gemma very gently placed her hand on my cheek and then raised her larger face to mine and gave me a warm kiss. 

 

I don't know what she did but it felt like fireworks burst in my brain, her warm and loving kiss released endorphins or oxytocin or whatever the scientists like her called it. 

 

I felt all warm and safe and content for a moment. 

 

My anger and frustration melted away. 

 

We kissed for a while and then I apologised to Gemma for my behaviour. 

 

"I know that you are trying to help me, and that it's very hard to do all of that safely while you've still got a job to do," I said to her. Gemma nodded gratefully. 

 

"Thank you," she kissed me again warmly. 

 

"You're still my hot little guy though," she winked. 

 

Gemma was tired tonight and, to be honest, so was I. So, we went to bed early. 

 

Gemma wrapped her large arm around me and cuddled me. I fell asleep very content nestled next to her lovely warm breasts. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription