- Text Size +

Shrinking Diary

Day 3

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Day 3

 

I woke very calmly. It felt like I had experienced the best sleep. 

 

I looked around, I was nestled in between Gemma's breasts. Her body was so cosy and warm and I felt very safe. 

 

Gemma kissed me affectionately on the side of my face. 

 

Her lips felt even bigger than last night. I must be smaller again. 

 

When her lips left my cheek, they left what felt like an imprint. The moisture evaporated and cooled and it resulted in a pleasant feeling of a lasting kiss. 

 

I turned around and kissed her back. She smiled warmly. 

 

"Morning little guy," she cooed to me. Then she looked my naked body up and down. "You're smaller again," she commented. 

 

I nodded and stood up on the bed. She sat up, displaying her glorious breasts, which looked huge to me. 

 

We admired each other's respective sizes.

 

Gemma reached out and pulled me in and cuddled me against her breasts. 

 

"I think you must be about 3 feet tall now," Gemma whispered. 

 

I nodded slowly. 

 

"Sounds about right," I said glumly. "I won't be able to use the stairs soon."

 

I felt Gemma sighing. She carried a great weight of responsibility on her shoulders now.  

 

"C'mon, let's get breakfast, we'll worry about the stairs when it becomes an issue," she led the way and I hopped off the bed and scuttled after her. 

 

The stairs were already a problem. They weren't easy to use. I felt like a toddler. I had to take each step very carefully lest I fell down. 

 

"Luckily I've bought you different sizes of clothes. I've got 3-4 years old, 1-2 and new born stuff, so that should last you, you can work out what fits,"

 

My shoulders slumped as I picked up one of the outfits. 

 

"So, I'm wearing toddler clothes!" I grumbled. 

 

"Hey," Gemma crouched down and stroked my face. "Try and keep your chin up. Also, I tried to get you the best ones, here look, this one has a dinosaur on it," she pursed her lips and said it like I was a child. 

 

I looked at her grumpily and then we both laughed. 

 

"Okay, the dinosaur one is a good choice," I conceded as I pulled the T- shirt over my head. 

 

Once I was dressed, when I approached the kitchen, I was very disheartened to find exactly how short I had become. I found myself having to reach up to touch the kitchen worktop. 

 

The top of the worktop was just above my eyeline, even when I was on tiptoes. I was essentially no longer able to use the kitchen counter, I could use the flip top stool that Gemma had bought but with my rate of shrinking it wouldn't be long before I was even too short for that. 

 

Luckily, Gemma was on hand to help bring food and drinks down to me. 

 

She set me up with a picnic of food and drink that I could pick at for the rest of the day. 

 

Luckily, she had also bought a toddler potty for me to use for toilet, because the stool that I had been using for the main toilet was starting to become unusable for me. 

 

Gemma was so lovely. She didn't sit at the table and drink her coffee and eat her breakfast. She sat down with me with her legs crossed and joined me at my level, on the floor. 

 

I loved her for that. I realised then how lucky I was to have such a patient, understanding and loving partner. 

 

We tried to make jovial conversation, but it was quite hard considering what was happening. 

 

Both of us felt guilty for our respective parts in this situation. 

 

Gemma then got up to leave for work. I made a point of cuddling her before she left, kissing her tenderly and thanking her for being so amazing. I also assured her that none of this was her fault and all mine. 

 

I managed to hold it together until the front door shut and she had gone. 

 

Then I broke into tears and cried. 

 

I cried for some time as the helplessness of my new life occurred to me. 

 

I was no longer independent. I realised how reliant on Gemma I now was, in relation to everything, my food, water, toilet, money, even helping with basic tasks. 

 

Handily, Gemma had set up a tablet for me. I managed to search the Internet and look things up. 

 

This shrinking and growth tech was very fringe. There really wasn't much information about it. It almost seemed like a fantasy. 

 

There were plenty of sites which had graphic content and stories, roleplaying and chat rooms, forums and images; but I couldn't see anything truly scientific. Perhaps apart from the whole string of incidents which had occurred in Great Britain about six years ago. 

 

It had been very embarrassing for the UK government when a whole clandestine scientific operation, led by Doctor Cook, had been revealed. 

 

It had culminated in two giantesses clashing in a port town on the south coast. 

 

The army, navy and RAF had been mobilised and it had been filmed by multiple civilian parties and journalists. 

 

This whole occurrence had spun off so many conspiracy theories, discussions and debates. 

 

There was a 'public enquiry' but the Official Secrets Act and National interests had been slapped over all of it. The media had been suppressed and despite many people trying to pry and find out more, it had mostly gone quiet. 

 

Witness statements were retracted. Videos and photos were pulled off the Internet. Of course, it was the Internet, so the content popped up elsewhere and reappeared but it seemed to disappear almost as quickly as it reappeared. The government… or someone, was working very hard to suppress this information and stop it spreading. 

 

I managed to find, on Torrent sites and Discord, some of the footage of the incident. 

 

Two giant naked giantesses fighting in the streets. Then they had shrunken down again afterwards. That incident had only lasted less than a day. 

 

It was incredible to watch. I watched it over and over again. It looked like science fiction, but clearly the level of detail and destruction would have been almost impossible to fake. Various IT wizards had run checks and tests to verify that it was real footage. 

 

Then I managed to find something else...

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription