- Text Size +

It was just one photo, a blurry and poor-quality photo, there was a Pharmadon branded helicopter with two women in front of it walking across a well-manicured lawn. One of the women was white, said to be American, the other one was said to be African-American. 

 

The publisher of the photo claimed that this was taken using a long telescopic lense from the treeline at the edge of Doctor Cook's mansion. In the background there were military tents and personnel. 

 

There was loads of speculation and questions online about why Pharmadon was involved on that site. Some people claimed it was a subsidiary of them, others said that they had bribed corrupt officials to get a foot in the door and basically gather all of Doctor Cook's shrink and growth tech. 

 

Many people theorised that Pharmadon were secretly continuing to work on the tech. 

 

I scoured the Internet, but couldn't find more photos like this. Then I went on Pharmadon's website and searched through employees and then I spotted one of the women. 

 

She had a brief description "Ekua Jackson, senior scientist heading up the bleeding edge Research and Development department for micro and macro biology development". What the hell did that mean? It sounded similar to shrink and growth tech to me. 

 

There was an email address for her at the bottom. 

 

I learned from my lesson earlier this week and didn't just fire off the hip this time. 

 

I copied and pasted her email address and sent it on to Gemma with links to the website and the forum where I found that photo. I asked her if it was worth contacting this scientist to ask for help. 

 

Gemma came back. To start with she was anxious about this leaking out, and a competitor finding out, but then I suggested that this scientist might have access to Doctor Cook's growth tech, or at least some more information. 

 

After some back-and-forth Gemma thought it was at least worth an enquiry. It was a long shot though. 

 

I felt quite confident about this, also the whole thing had been a tremendous distraction from the reality of the situation; my uncontrollable dwindling size. 

 

It wasn't until Gemma came home that evening that we realised that I was now 2 feet tall in height. 

 

The toddler clothes barely fit me now, I was getting ready to wear the baby clothes. This was incredibly depressing for me. 

 

Gemma dropped her bag and reached down and carefully picked me up with both hands under my armpits, like I was some kind of tiny pet dog. I felt like a Pomeranian. 

 

She carried me over to the sofa and cradled me in her arms, like a baby. I couldn't help but cry with helplessness. 

 

She stroked my hair and told me it would all be okay. She gently rocked me in her arms. It was quite soothing actually. 

 

I told her that as long as she didn't put me in a nappy and shove a dummy in my mouth that I would be okay. 

 

Luckily, that broke the ice and we giggled about that for a while. At least we still had a sense of humour about this. 

 

Gemma made us dinner. My appetite wasn't great, but I managed to eat something. 

 

Then we headed up to bed together. Gemma had to carry me up the stairs. I felt ridiculous, but she assured me that it was cute and she had always wanted her own real-life doll. She told me she would look after me. That made me feel so much better, even though I was never in doubt.

 

Once we were in bed, we drafted an email together to send to the Pharmadon scientist. It took several drafts and then we pressed send.

 

The email almost immediately came back with an out of office telling us that she was currently away travelling on work and will be back in touch. 

 

My shoulders slumped. I had hoped for a quick reply and a silver bullet miracle cure to counteract this shrinking. 

 

Not so lucky. 

 

We decided that now it was time for bed. 

 

"Can I help you take your mind off all of this?" Gemma asked me, looking at me suggestively. 

 

Her naked breasts and giant body lying next to me was impossible to resist. 

 

My penis gave it all away for me as it stood to attention. 

 

She leaned over to me; her giant head was basically bigger than most of my body. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription