- Text Size +

She licked right up my belly, chest and over my face. I loved that. 

 

Then she gently held my penis between her fingertips and gently pumped up and down as she licked my chest and flicked her tongue over the tip of my penis until I came. 

 

Then it was her turn. 

 

My penis was way too small to be effectual for her, so when she rolled on her back and arched her legs I went over to her crotch and then stood in front of her wet vagina. I started stroking her labia lips with my hands and kneeling her with my elbows when she started to really enjoy it. 

 

I remember her hips jerking and a quivering moan from her, she liked it. 

 

"Ooh," she said. "That feels so delicate and amazing," she said. "I love feeling your tiny hands and fingers," she moaned. 

 

Then when she was really wet and ready, I inserted both of my hands inside her wet pussy. 

 

It was squelching noisily as they kept going inside. 

 

I inserted both of my arms right up to my shoulders. 

 

It was quite strange my whole arms being inside her pussy, but from Gemma's bucking hips and feeling her muscles squeezing inside I think she really liked it. I turned my head to the side as my whole body was pressed up against her vagina. 

 

I remember feeling her cumming all over my hands and arms. It was a warm cascade of liquid over me. I never remember feeling it so much when it had been my normal sized penis inside her. 

 

Maybe at my new size I was more attuned and sensitive to it. 

 

I pulled my soaking wet arms out of her with a wet slurp and shook them off.  

 

Gemma sighed with pleasure and then scooped me up in her large hands and carried me into the shower, where we showered together. 

 

Gemma helped to clean me, it was so sensual and relaxing, I really enjoyed it. I felt so safe and comforted in her grasp and her larger hands. She was quite playful with my penis which I remember really enjoying.

 

She put me down at one point to clean herself and I loved standing at the edge of the shower cubicle and watching the water cascading down her naked body as she towered above me, rubbing her hands up and down her naked and wet body. 

 

I was basically around about knee height to her now.

 

After the shower we exited the shower cubicle. She just casually stepped out, but I had to step out with some effort to get over the shower threshold.

 

Gemma watched my effort and giggled, then covered her mouth and apologised. She hadn’t meant to belittle me due to my size predicament, she had to admit I looked cute though.

 

She wrapped me in a hand towel and dried herself off and then we went to bed, she cuddled me between her large breasts again and I soon drifted off to a peaceful sleep in the comfort of her arms. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.