- Text Size +

Shrinking Diary

Day 4

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Day 4

 

I woke up several times in the night. 

 

Unintentionally Gemma kept rolling on top of me and smothering me with her giant boobs. 

 

I remember waking up several times and gasping for air under her weight. 

 

I managed to crawl out from beneath her without waking her up and I then went to sleep on the far side of our double bed. 

 

Unfortunately Gemma had a habit of hunting me down in her sleep. She would keep rolling and moving until she found me and grabbed hold of me and rolled me back over to her warm body. 

 

She did all of this completely unaware and unconsciously. She used to do this when I was normal sized. She liked to cuddle in her sleep. 

 

It was fine before, but not it could result in my suffocation; so ultimately I didn't sleep well last night. 

 

I ended up jumping off the bed and curling up on the floor. 

 

I woke up to Gemma shouting my name and calling for me. She was very concerned that I had shrunk and disappeared or that she had rolled on me or something. 

 

I assured her I was fine, but was on the floor. 

 

I explained why and she was very apologetic, but I said it wasn't her fault. 

 

She stepped off the bed and knelt down in front of me, naked, her huge body was towering over me now. 

 

She picked me up in her hands. 

 

I was now just a foot tall. The size of a baby, or indeed smaller than a baby. 

 

Gemma drew me in and kissed me affectionately. She told me I looked so cute and doll- like. All of my normal features were miniature. 

 

I said that she equally looked beautiful as a goddess at her size in comparison. That made her smile and blush. 

 

She carried me downstairs and we had breakfast together. 

 

"Ooh," Gemma said, looking at her work phone. "I've just had a reply from that scientist from Pharmadon, Ebony," she looked excited. 

 

She lowered the phone down so I could read it with her. It said:

 

"Dear Gemma, Thank you for reaching out to me. Please can we meet for a coffee to discuss, best wishes Ebony." 

 

"She's not giving anything away," I smirked. 

 

"Do you mind if I take a few photos of your in case she doesn't believe me?" Gemma asked, to which I nodded. 

 

We put several objects next to me which would have been hard to fake, with a tape measure. Then Gemma took a brief video with her holding me in her hand. 

 

"Okay babe, I'm going to meet with Ebony and see what she says, have a good day. Hopefully you've got everything you need. It's the weekend tomorrow so we can be together." She kissed me warmly. Her lips were now bigger than my entire head. 

 

I spent most of the rest of the day pottering around. There wasn't much I could do. Even basic tasks were harder for me. The tablet was hard to use and annoying now. I had to walk across the screen to press areas of the touch screen and the action of walking across it confused it. 

 

The screen thought my feet were fingertips. 

 

I ended up giving up. 

 

I knew I was still shrinking even now. What terrified me the most was not knowing how small I was shrinking down to, and if indeed it was reversible. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.