- Text Size +

The time seemed to drag through the day. I got fed up comparing my size to objects. I just wanted a cure for this, or at least certainty on how small I was going to get. 

 

So, when I eventually heard Gemma's key in the front door I was so excited to hear what she had to say. 

 

She walked inside carefully, looking around for me. To keep things safe I had stayed around the food in the kitchen on the floor. 

 

She walked into the room. I looked up in awe at her size. Her huge feet stepped into the room, large objects which were now bigger than I was. 

 

She was wearing open toed high heeled shoes today. Her toes were neatly pedicured, her smallest toe nails were bigger than my hands. 

 

It looked up her long toes, across the straps of her shoes and her heel which was at least two inches higher than the front of her foot. Her heel came up to my waist. 

 

Then I looked up at her beautiful legs. 

 

Her legs seemed so incredibly long and tall. Her upper body and head seemed so far away and high up in the air. It was like looking up at a huge skyscraper; except that it was my beautiful human wife. 

 

Her breasts hung in front of her chest, creating a huge overhanging cliff, then her face looked down from above, surrounded by her long hair. 

 

She knelt down on the floor and her huge head and hands loomed towards me as she looked at me in concern. 

 

Her luscious lips were now the size of a small sofa to me, they were moist and then they curled into a smile which displayed her teeth. 

 

"Hey babe," she said. "Are you feeling okay?" 

 

I nodded. 

 

I remember her coffee scented breath washing over my face and body as she spoke. Her voice created a breeze across me, I was awestruck with how huge and powerful she was to me now. 

 

"Yes," I hung my head, "but I'm tiny now,"

 

"You're about six or seven inches," she lifted her hand towards me and compared my height with her own hand. "Not quite tiny I would say. Diminutive or small maybe." 

 

I looked at her long polished fingernails and smooth skin. When I was normal size her hands looked perfect and fresh. At this size they still were but I could see every pore, mole, hair and wrinkle in such detail. 

 

I could hear her breath loudly and there was a breeze every time she breathed through her nostrils. 

 

"I've got some potentially good news," Gemma said with a smile. "I met with Doctor Ekua Jackson, Research and Development at Pharmadon; she calls herself Ebony,"

 

"Weird nickname… okay, I suppose… but yes, yes, I've been waiting to hear all day," I jumped up and down with glee like a child waiting for a present to be handed over. 

 

Gemma cupped her hands around me and gathered me into her hands and very gently lifted me up. 

 

I felt and reveled in the warmth of her hands. Despite being so small and helpless there was something amazing being held entirely in her hands, being completely at her mercy and care. I suppose perhaps such was the love and trust that I had for Gemma. 

 

I could smell her perfume, it was intoxicating.
Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.