- Text Size +

"Why is it here at home then?" I demanded, standing up and pausing and realising that my head was up to her shoulders, whereas normally I was taller than her. 

 

She looked down at my face in horror. 

 

"It's already started," she said in concern. "Do you feel okay?" She asked. 

 

"Yeah… just a bit hot and… a little bit dizzy I suppose," I replied. "Gemma, why is it at home?"

 

"Okay… I was planning to sell it…"

 

"But…"

 

"Look, you've lost your job recently and I didn't get the promotion and pay rise and stuff and we've got the finance on the house issues, then we've got the medical bills for my dad… I just… I just thought…" 

 

John held his hand up and gestured for her to come down to him. 

 

Gemma's eyes were welling up with tears. 

 

"I'm sorry…" she said as she bent over and lowered her larger head down towards me. She was beautiful. I loved her. 

 

"Don't be sorry to me," I replied and pressed my hands on her cheeks and pulled her face down to mine and embraced her warmly. We kissed. A warm and loving kiss we hadn't enjoyed for weeks now. 

 

The stress of work, and financial woes had taken its toll on our marriage. But it all just melted away. 

 

We ended our embrace and kissing after a while. 

 

"Okay, so sell it then," I finally said. "You've lined up a buyer?" I asked. She nodded glumly. 

 

"And can we get me an antidote?" I asked my wife. 

 

She shrugged, still glum. 

 

"I'll try John… I don't know… I just hope… you don't get too small and it's irreversible…"

 

"Irreversible?" I repeated in panic. 

 

"Yeah, well you're the dimwit who drank it, it's designed for medical purposes to shrink tumours and stuff, not whole entire morons like you!" She growled. 

 

"Oh…"

 

"Yeah, oh!" She said. "Well," she smiled nervously. "You can make yourself useful and at least keep a diary so we can track your size regression and rate of shrinkage and make sure you record how you feel and other stuff, okay?" 

 

"Okay," I replied, just the idea of that helped me feel a little better. "Yeah, I'll write the diary," I replied. "I made dinner, it's in the slow cooker," I nodded towards the kitchen. 

 

"Aww, love you," Gemma said and kissed me on the lips and then headed into the kitchen to serve dinner. 

 

When dinner was served, I remember sitting at the table and realising how much smaller I was by how high the table top felt. I could still eat okay but everything was a bit bigger for me. 

 

Gemma was occasionally casting concerned looks in my direction and enquiring as to how I was feeling. 

 

I assured her that I was fine. 

 

I didn't eat as much as I usually do at dinner. I didn't have so much of an appetite, or perhaps my stomach was a bit smaller than before. 

 

I pushed the bowl away, it was a bit heavier than usual. 

 

Gemma finished her dinner shortly afterwards and then tidied up. I usually did that but she was being kind and thoughtful. 

 

She sat back at the table and rested her elbows on it and cradled her jaw in her hands as she watched me with concern. 

 

"Why did you do it?" She asked me. 

 

"Huh?"

 

"You know what I'm asking, why did you drink the serum," she asked softly. 

"I dunno…" I shrugged. She didn't say anything. She waited patiently. "I suppose I may have done it for attention?" His intonation made it sound like a question, but only he knew the answer. 

 

Gemma nodded slowly. 

 

"I'm sorry, I know it's been tough for you, losing your job, they didn't deal with the redundancies well… plus I know I've been working late and long hours and stuff," she came over to me and brought me in for a cuddle. 

 

My head was just above her breasts in terms of height, so my chin was nestled between her boobs. It was a lovely feeling. I tilted my head on its side and rested my face on one of her boots. 

 

"Shall we head to bed?" She looked down at me suggestively. "Probably best to make the most of your current size before you get any smaller," she said teasingly. 

 

"Okay," I agreed.

 

We headed upstairs. 

 

She was right, my penis was already a bit smaller, it was disappointing for me; but Gemma seemed turned on all the same. 

 

I slid my penis inside her and she moaned with pleasure. She was already wet with excitement. 

 

She told me that she was quite turned on, the idea of me being a little bit smaller and her being able to dominate me much more seemed to turn her on. 

 

We started in missionary and I tried to ram my member in as deep as possible, but then Gemma pushed me over onto our bed and straddled me and inserted my penis again and she rode me in the cowgirl position. 

 

It was amazing. She looked so much bigger than before. I enjoyed watching her beautiful face and her lovely round breasts bouncing as she thrust her hips.

 

She lowered one of her hands down to my crotch and inserted two fingers between my crotch and her clitoris and grinned herself against her fingers, so she stimulated herself externally as well as my penis internally. 

 

That helped her to cum quickly. I felt her muscles squeezing me inside and it quickly forced me to ejaculate as well. 

 

We laid naked together, panting for a while, then I drifted off to sleep in her arms, a foot or so smaller than I had been this morning. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription