- Text Size +
It was a little dull, after Gretchen left. She shut off the lights, and I was left to wait against the baseboard for another of the women to appear.
I was still fucking bedazzled. I pulled out the device, and looked it over. I knew the guy who gave it to me was right--I'd be using this over and over again.

How many times a month would I use it? I'd have to limit myself. Dennis Miller once said of virtual reality that when a guy could fuck Claudia Schiffer anytime he wanted, it would make crack look like a popsicle. Well, this was my equivalent.

I needed to get a better job.

Suddenly, blinding light filled the room, and an enormous woman strode into the room. I looked up, trying to figure out who it was. The bare midriff gave it away--Patty.

She shut the door with a deafeaning whumpf!, tossed something onto the counter, then proceeded to the toilet to pee.

I'm not into scat, myself. I don't criticize guys who want to watch women in the bathroom--freaks gotta stay together--but it just never did anything for me. So I looked away as the sound of a deafening waterfall echoed in the toiled beyond me. I tried to look up to see what Patty had placed on the counter, when suddenly, I saw part of the pile shift and fall toward me.

There was no chance I could avoid it. I just ducked, and hoped it wouldn't kill me. As it was, enormous things were falling all around me. As suddenly as I heard it start, it stopped.

I was in the dark, surrounded on all sides by something soft. I heard a muffled oath, then the pile was rising again, with me swooped up in it.

After a few moments, I hear the shower start. I tried to struggle free of the pile. What the hell was this? I wanted to watch Patty.

After a while, I heard the shower stop. I was sorely disappointed--the opportunity to see a half-mile tall stunner exiting the shower...well, okay, I'd experienced it a few hours before, but not with Patty.

The pile shifted, then shifted again, violently. I fell through a couple of layers of softness, and came to rest. Once more, the pile shifted, and then was at rest again. Without warning, the skies above me parted, and she appeared, wearing a push-up red bra.

She was humming to herself idly, the sound was deafening. She was looking right at me.

I froze. I knew I was small, but I wasn't microscopic. If she looked carefully, Patty would undoubtedly see me, and that was not good.

She stared for what seemed an eternity.

Then the hand reached down.

My stomach sank. She had seen me.

I prepared my story--I shrunk by accident, tried for help, thank God you found me--but I wouldn't need it.

Her hand grasped above and below me, and I was being lifted with whatever I sat on. She grasped all around me and suddenly the world warped inside out. I saw a wall of flesh, and slid along it to a junction of flesh, and then felt things pull snug. The walls collapsed atop me, and then moved apart, and back, and apart. I found myself stuck fast to the flesh around me by a sweet, perfumed paste.

I was stuck to Patty's armpit.

It wasn't much longer before we were bounding off toward somewhere. I heard a muffled sound from outside her, and then a distorted "I'LL BE BACK BY MIDNIGHT," out of Patty. Well, wherever she was going, I was going with her.

* * * I couldn't see anything through the blackness of the fabric of Patty's skin-tight shirt, but it's not hard to know where you are when bass is pumping through you and the deodorant around you is starting to melt from the perspiration of the young girl whose armpit you're stuck to.

We were at a dance club, and Patty was having a good time.

I had more fun previously--after all, there wasn't much to see, and any conversation I could listen in on was drown out by the dance tunes--but this still was entertaining. The idea that Patty was out dancing, having a good time, unaware that a tiny man was touching her all the while--it was still a pretty good turn-on.

Patty raised her arms up, and the bonds that had held me fast loosened. I found myself dropping to the seam in the shirt. Finally. I would have to feel my way to the place I wanted to go.

It wasn't easy, with Patty doing the freak nasty, but I managed to pull myself along until I felt the satin of her bra. The tightness of the shirt helped. If she'd been wearing a peasant top I feel sure I would have found myself hurtling onto the dance floor. As it was, it was relatively easy to work my way forward towards the undulating flesh of her mams.

Patty's breasts were well-restrained--she must've been wearing a pretty tight bra, else her breasts are phenomenally well-cared-for. They felt great.

I slipped between the cup of her bra and her breast. It was hot here, but not so hot as the armpit. I enjoyed the rolling of the fat beneath me. This was pretty fun.

After maybe an hour, the sound of the music lessened, and I felt the temperature dropping as Patty left the club. I heard a voice from outside rumbling, and distorted rumblings from Patty. I heard a car start, and more music. And then the car shut off, and we were walking somewhere. And then, a door, and then--

The weight was on me without warning. Patty had suddenly laid back, and something fell on top of her. I struggled to breathe as the weight lessened, then increased. The light grew brighter as I heard a rushing of fabric from outside, then a different sort of pressure as something brushed my position.

I heard a low rumble from beneath me, and then felt the pressure of the bra release around me. It slid off.

He was your typical, vaguely good looking high school kid, and he was staring intently at Patty's ample assets. He rubbed a finger across her starboard breast, giving me time to try to find a way off of her port breast. I did not want to find myself eaten by a giant boy sucking his girlfriend's nipple.

I slid into the valley between breasts just as he moved back up to kiss Patty hard on the lips. I had to get out of here, and fast.

We rolled over, so Patty was on top. I hit his hairy stomach and slid toward hell. I watched as Patty began kissing his chest, and then she advanced on me.

I had one chance. Her long blonde hair cascaded everywhere, enormous vines sliding across his torso. Taking a chance, I ran for them, and grabbed as many as I could. I secured myself as best I could, while Patty unzipped his fly.

* * *

Once I was safely secured, it was pretty fun.

I wasn't that interested in the guy, but Patty was definitely a believer that it's better to give than receive, but it's best to do both.

It was fascinating to be hiding in her hair, watching her intense, youthful reaction to the orgasm he gave her as he licked her twat. She was gorgeous, and beautiful, and delicate and naive, and I was almost disappointed when she began to get dressed to go home.

* * *

Patty arrived right on time, and headed straight up to her room.

I had stayed in her hair, and planned to stay with her. I was tired, and needed a place to crash, and her bed seemed like a good choice.

She went to bed naked, to my approval. I slid out of her hair, and watched her as she fell asleep.

As her breathing shallowed, I began to move down her body. I doubted I could find my way to her pussy, but I wanted to try. Her heat was intense and delicious, and I could smell her post-cunnilingual juices from her breasts on down.

I reached her ass as she shifted a bit. There was a chance after all. Throwing caution to the wind, I snuck under her leg to the gates to her womanhood.

I touched the outer lips of her vagina, wondering if I dared to ascend it.

Patty would decide for me.

Whether she felt my touch subconsciously, or whether she was a horny girl, I don't know. All I know is that the legs spread slightly, and suddenly, an enormous index finger appeared, stroking the vagina above me.

The juices rolled with a slight roar, as her floodgates opened again. Her finger caught some of the sticky fluid, and fell toward me.

I was stuck fast as she probed her pussy, pushed deep inside the teenaged trollop. She worked herself over thoroughly, straight through to orgasm. I gasped for breath as the fluid overtook me.

The finger withdrew, and gradually, so did I. I wiped myself off as best I could, and traversed her stomach and chest before leaping into a nest of her hair. The evening was done, and it was time for sleep. Tomorrow, it would be time to visit Julie.