- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 3: Sister Changes Her Clothes

In which your lovely, ditzy captor first tests out her new 'life-changing' gift…


As you lay on your sister's bed, watching her quietly shimmy out of her jeans and walk over to her closet, you had a brief moment of rest from the constant sensory overload she had been subjecting you to for the last five minutes of your new, hectic life. You let out a deep groan in your thoughts as you realized just what you were in for. You needed to think this whole thing through: You were transformed for one month, and you just knew as soon as Rio put you on, you were gonna be screwed for those 30 days. You could hazard a pretty fair guess as to what other settings she had changed besides adding back your senses of taste and smell: you probably had ultra-comfort, higher durability, odor and sweat filtration... and then there was that worrying setting that moved your senses around with pressure, you couldn't remember any like that from the online form... ugh, you should have taken your time and carefully read all of the information, and you definitely should have logged out and closed the open tab. Not much you could do about it now though.



Rio had said she would try you on “just once”, but that wasn't a promise made to anybody, just an idea stated out-loud. You had a feeling that it might actually end up being the case: if you were truly ultra-comfortable, Rio might just leave you on after trying you. You'd read plenty of reviews from wearers of some of the… other items people with your particular fetish had transformed into. It would be embarrassing as hell to have her find out about all this after having tried you on, but clearly, that ship was weighing anchor at the moment, with you helplessly on board, below deck and with absolutely zero hope of making it to dry land anytime soon, literally and figuratively. You knew about your sister's distaste for the summer heat, how sweaty and clammy it made her, and now you were going to experience the truth of that firsthand. Thinking wasn't gonna solve your problem here. You were screwed, and could only hope Rio would find something about you she disliked enough to return you. At least the coming sexual torture would end forcibly after 30 days. Looking ahead, those 30 days felt like Moses' 40 years in the desert, but their complete antithesis. Instead of being deprived of water and worldly pleasures, you were going to have much, much more than your fill. Your thin, floppy body was going to be stuffed utterly full of legs, sweat and pleasure until you couldn't think about anything else. Before you stood the very same "Promised Land" of a cute girl's legs that you had been salivating over, but you couldn't see it as anything but abjectly terrifying at this moment, regardless of the punisher being your damn sister. You had fallen in lust and made a depraved, fiendish deal, and now the terms of your pact had been altered after you signed. 


"Alright, time to see how you fit. I know you're supposed to be super stretchy, so you better not be tight…" 


Your older sister's musings pulled your focus from your racing, complex thoughts, back to her now naked thighs and fast approaching form. You were compressed onto yourself as Rio rolled up the fabric near the ankle section of one of the pantyhose's feet before picking you up from the top. Then, she gently lowered you towards her sweaty, meaty foot, sliding her toes into and through your vision, which was extremely disorienting. As she slid your fabric along her sole and up her arched leg, the best way you could describe it is that it felt as if your face was flattened, then gently pressed into a slightly squishy, wet treadmill as it ran on low speed. All of your senses were forcibly dragged in place along the miniscule ridges and thick wrinkle on her sole, until her foot came to rest snugly at the end of your body, filling you up with an uncomfortable, yet oddly satisfying sensation.



Rio wiggled her toes around a bit to try to get a feel for the fabric, finding it very soft. For you, it felt as if both your tongue and hardening shaft were rapidly pressed into the squishy pads of each of her toes. She softly said, "Wow, it really is quite plush...", but you were too overloaded on this new sensation to even notice her voice. Her leg felt amazing, but good god, the taste of her sweat as it seeped into you was causing you to start psychically convulsing. You didn't have any experience sucking toes, but you felt that Rio probably didn't have terrible hygiene besides her tendency to sweat; the experience had just been made that much worse by your multiplied senses. At the same time, that utterly abrasive smell and taste that you hated were still turning you on immensely, against your will and better judgment.



Though you had planned to experience a cute girl's body without worrying about sweat, it was now having a remarkably aphrodisiac-like effect on you, thanks to your body's new sensitivity and tendency to associate pain with pleasure. Your older sister had only just finished putting her left leg inside of you, yet your reluctance towards the entire situation was already starting to fracture under the pressures exuded by your titanic new owner, not the least of which her warm foot pressing all of its weight into you as she lifted her other leg. It had only been ten or fifteen minutes at most since Rio signed off on your delivery: not even 0.1% of the way done with your new 30 day sentence as her tights. To your sister, that time was nothing but her 'trial period' to return or exchange her little gift. Right now though, you weren't thinking about any of that; you couldn't even do basic math right now with how your mind was being continuously and massively fucked by a single foot.



You then experienced the same atrociously erotic sensation once more, as Rio placed her right foot in your mouth and dragged your senses across her sole's wrinkles, up her soft calves and toned thighs, and this time, snugly around her crotch, waist, and butt as she finished pulling you up all the way, sealing your fate. The first thing you noticed was how tightly you clung to her clammy skin- giving you hope that maybe, even with your stretchy nature, Rio's wide hips might be too large for you. In uncharacteristic silence, your gorgeous sister gently admired the soft, fluttery, and whole feeling that wearing the plush pair of pantyhose gave her. They were tights after all, so they fit quite snugly to her body, but they were so soft and well designed that they felt more like a second layer of skin than a mildly uncomfortable fashion statement like her other pairs. Her fingers lazily dragged across the material, pressing into her soft skin and appreciating the tactile sensation of the soft cloth. You, meanwhile, were experiencing a new, unexplored layer of sensory overload; your mouth forced open to lick Rio's smooth, plump thighs and ass, smelling and tasting each subtle note of flavor from various spots on her sweaty unwashed legs as she pressed you deep into her skin. You were sure you didn't want any of the tastes or smells of this experience, and would hate it, but now Rio's dumb meddling had jumbled all of that up, leaving you sexually conflicted in a personal hell she was completely unaware of.



Rio began pacing around her room, and you quickly realized that both your mouth and privates were going to be forced to experience the pressure of her soles with every single step she took, and it hurt like hell to be stepped on, even against the soft carpet. At the same time, you were also being rubbed up and down her damp, shifting butt cheeks as she walked. Your senses were literally being pulled in a tug of war between her feet and her ass, disorienting and arousing you to a new high. The human mind definitely did not evolve to experience sensation in the way you currently were- your sensory organs were "existing" in multiple places at once, and picking up on minute details of texture, taste, and touch to a degree that a normal person never would. It was like suddenly being forced to view the compound vision of an insect, but for every sense you had. With each step, Rio was mashing all of you underneath her, pulling you up into her ass as she moved forward, before slamming you back into the ground through her other foot. Her body was exuding pressures from all sorts of places, dragging your senses rapidly between the various hot, sweaty locales of her lower half. Your head felt like it was on the verge of imploding as the overwhelming pain continued to build into pure pleasure.



You had somewhat expected to be orgasming hard already with your arousal sensitivity settings jacked up so high. Instead, that arousal just kept building up and up, with seemingly nowhere to go besides through the feedback loop of pain to pleasure. Experiencing such a sensation with your senses tuned this way was terrifying, like coming into contact with some eldritch, otherworldly being, and having your mind melted by the knowledge of it. You prayed to no god in particular that Rio returned you to get your money back, and never ever realized this happened. You would hopefully be restored privately by staff, and could laugh it off with her later as a simple short-sighted gift, hopefully never having to think about it again. She might ask about that online survey, but you could make something up if you had to. It was a great deal less life-ruining than the alternative, which was you transforming back right in front of her at the end of your 30 days.



Rio came to a stop from pacing around her room at the edge of her bed. She still had not audibly commented on you, so she was probably lost in thought, or perhaps had pulled out her phone. You figured she was gauging in her head just how good and soft you felt, and you were hopeful she wasn't all that impressed judging by her silence- after all, you didn't just have to be comfortable, you had to live up to $1200  levels of luxury. There you stood, her soft, pricey new pantyhose: hard as diamonds but unable to cum, unable to move, unable to cry out for help- all you could do was lick, sniff, rub, look, and listen, all at multiple times the intensity and in multiple places at once. You had no physical limiters like lungs, tongue muscles, or a stomach, and you weren’t going to get a break until she decided to take you off. Rio shifted and rubbed her soles back and forth into the carpet, her full weight crushing you twice over and cramming you deeper into her feet. It wasn't getting any easier to focus, the overloading auditory and sexual sensations of her foot smashing you into the scratchy carpet slowly frying your brain.



You felt like you were slowly gaining ground back in your mental battle against this furious arousal as Rio finally ceased her pacing and messing with her feet, but it wasn't meant to last. She turned around, planting her big butt onto the bed and falling back into her expansive pillow gently with a sigh. Your world shook violently and was promptly engulfed in darkness as one side of your body was crushed between a bed and a backside. Your face and shaft were simultaneously rubbed tenderly against the hot flesh of Rio's inner butt as it spread apart, her damp panties greeting you and sharing their accumulated sweat with your unwilling mouth. She wiggled her hips back and forth into the mattress, dragging you in a bit deeper as she got comfortable. Her next softly-spoken monologue chilled you to your core with despair, even as you lay smothered by her plump, warm legs: 


"You know, I take it back: these really are deserving of being called life-changing. I feel, almost… complete, like a different person when I wear them, it's… kinda dangerous how comfy they feel. Well, I can see how they could be valued higher than a phone or a game console. Twelve hundred is a lot, but if all the promises are true, these would be a once in a lifetime purchase. They'll hopefully never get runs or tear like other cheap tights. And, I'd probably never need to clean them or get any new pairs unless I wanted more colors, so it'll eventually pay for itself! Oh, baby bro... I'm gonna give you a big old hug next time I see you!" 



Your sister giggled as she rolled back and forth on her bed, clutching a throw pillow tightly. Putting aside how nice and cute it was that she was genuinely happy with something you did for her, her falling in love with your pantyhose form- and continuing to misread the situation entirely- did not bode well for your current predicament! The irony of her "big old hug" was not lost on you either, as your entire body was currently trapped in such a passionate embrace with her lower half, unwillingly licking more sweat from her as you were vigorously steamrolled by her ass. You particularly liked salty foods, and your palate was definitely slowly adjusting to the strong, enhanced flavor of your new owner's body, but the real problem was that as long as she stayed on this floor of your house, she was going to have a nigh endless supply of sweat to torture you with. ‘Oh, God…' You came to another realization, a particularly hellish layer of your punishment you haven't experienced yet, and like sweat, one you had hoped to have the privilege of completely ignoring when you chose to transform:


'She hasn't even had to pass any gas yet…'

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! That's the first original chapter done. Next chapter will be coming soon and is a fair bit longer than this one.