- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 5: Day 7- Mom Changes Her ETA

In which your sister takes you on a drive to pick up your mother from the airport, and enjoys toying with you in a new way…


“Yeah, of course I'll pick you up. What time is your flight again?”


“....Huh? The 21st? I thought it was gonna be the 25th?”


“...”


Deep in the confines of your owner’s sweaty ass, your stationary world was thrown back into typical chaos as she walked across the house to check the calendar. No matter how much you tried to get used to the feeling of being dragged by touch over the last few days, your consciousness spread impossibly thin whenever she walked, the bountiful flesh of her lower half exerting immense pressures all across its surface area in such quick succession. There was no way to get used to that lurching feeling, even though the intense odors and tastes had become more normal to you at this point, even enjoyable most of the time due entirely to your scientifically enhanced libido.


“The 21st is TODAY, Mom!… Yeah, no, it's fine, I can get you, I just… I had an appointment at the auto shop later, but I guess I won't get to reap the benefits for this trip… Yeah, the AC is cooked in that thing, but it's fine to drive. The airport is like, 40 minutes awayyyyy, Mom. Can't you just get an Uber or a taxi?”


“Ugh...”


“Well, I do have something to help with the sweat, but it's just too hot… fine, fine. I'll pack an extra bottle of ice water for you… Uh huh, sure, it'll be just like a sauna in there, mother-daughter bonding time, woo-hoo. Anyways, text me when you’re boarding okay?... Love you too Mama~”



With that, you and your older sister Rio were left in the room, her phone call and failed negotiations both having come to a close. That being said, Rio had no way of knowing that you were here listening in on her conversation with your stepmother, not while she was still wrapped up in her false judgment of you as a present. You did not enjoy the thought of the sauna-like conditions in Rio’s car. You knew how hot some darker vehicles could become in the heat of summer, her navy blue car included, and right now, you were going to bear the brunt of that unholy oven’s natural conclusion- her sweaty ass.



“Well, I'm damn glad I have you here to help me out for this drive, huh Hosey?”


‘Oh, right.’ If you could have rolled your eyes at this display of utter tomfoolery, you would. This whole thing was starting to read like an extremely elaborate prank on her part, since she had messed with your transformation settings and all. Still, you had known her long enough to realize that she really was this air-headed, even if she liked to prank you since you were kids. There was no way that some of the stupid shit she had said earlier when she opened your package was all acting. Yesterday, her little habit of talking to herself got out of hand, or perhaps out of foot in your case. She was talking at you, still as tights, complimenting your ability to keep her clean and how soft you were, until it finally got to the point she for some reason decided you needed a name, as if she had been gifted a plushie and not legwear. At the time, you wondered if she was becoming lonely or extremely bored at home by herself and was acting a little crazy. 



Now, being talked to might seem like it makes everything a little less humiliating than if she acted as unaware as she truly was, but it’s definitely worse, she called you fucking hosey for god’s sake. She clearly just thinks it's really funny to talk to you like she talks to herself, not even realizing that you're actually a living, breathing item, and her brother no less. Instead of an aware person who was acting unaware, like you often saw in kinky videos you watched, this was far scarier, an unaware person pretending to be aware. She doesn't treat you any nicer since her decision to name you. Instead, the way she has been referring to you since then has felt to you like a disgusting taunt of freedom, of humanity beyond your reach. You had instead attained the delightful position of something like a pet. ‘A pet pantyhose, huh. Still, at least, if literally nothing else, Rio’s expressing gratitude for having ‘Hosey’ there to… suck up her sweat. How uplifting.’  After Rio’s one comment towards you, she became engrossed in something or other on her phone, standing mostly still as she maneuvered her touch-screen.



You reflected on your efforts to achieve panty enlightenment and remain sane against the waves of pleasure. You had made decent progress when Rio had left you in her drawer for a while yesterday, which you hoped (coped, really) that she would occasionally do and help keep your brain a little bit sharper. There in the drawer, there was no stimulus at all, save for the occasional slight tremors of the boards enclosing you, the muffled voice of your captor, the smell of wood, and wafting scents of perfume. Okay, so maybe some stimulus, but it was as ideal an environment for meditation as you would receive. Since you literally could not move beyond the most miniscule twitches, you turned inward to your subconscious mind. After you sorted through your thoughts and fears on the current predicament, you had finally been able to get a night of restful sleep. Today, you had been aroused, but you also felt you were becoming accustomed enough to the feeling of heightened sensation to remain… somewhat put together.



A few hours after the call with your stepmom, Rio was getting ready to go out on the drive through hell. She had compressed your body even more tightly between her butt by putting a pair of her tight spandex shorts over you, sealing a section of your odd sort of 360-degree vision into darkness. You had seen in the bathroom mirror she was wearing a sports bra and loose tank top, and a sweatband on her forehead. She looked like she was about to go out for a run, which honestly could have been even worse than what you were about to face, with the weather being so bad. You had managed to make out on the news from the TV that it was 102 degrees with decent humidity and clear skies. There was no air conditioning to save you. You were gonna be forced to drink every single drop of sweat that accumulated in her insane, superheated furnace of an ass. Every step of her foot on the pedals would juice her foot sweat out into your gaping throat. And with the sun beating down on your sheer black form, that amount of sweat would be tremendous. You wondered if there was a limit, and where all that sweat you had drank so far even went off to. Your shudders of fear could only pick up as slight tremors on the surface of her cute pantyhose, imperceptible even to her sensitive skin.


Your musings were interrupted as you were pulled and stretched even tighter over the expanse of Rio’s body as she shimmied and yanked up her tights before tucking her tank top into her shorts. Then she began walking again, slipping you into a pair of tennis shoes and walking out to the garage. Immediately you could feel the shift in conditions, on top of being immersed in her sweaty shoe insole, your entire body was swathed by a heat wave. It was intense, but not much more than when Rio would get horny with you under her comforter. The worst was yet to come though, in the form of sweat, you could be sure of that.


“Off we go, Hosey! Ready for your part-time job?” Rio giggled sweetly.


  ~~ 20 minutes later ~~


You were drowning in sweat. No matter how much you gulped and gulped, her legs had already created more, eventually saturating you with more sweat than you could drink at once. The punishment cherry topping off your delicious suffering sundae was the car’s sound system, which was vibrating the seat below Rio’s prestigious rear as music blared from the speakers. Evidently, Rio liked her bass settings tuned up a bit too high. All over her body, you were being rubbed into juicy, sweaty, vibrating flesh- her bobbing and toying free left foot, the mechanical pressures of her driving right foot, and the tight hold you had over every square inch of her massive, perfectly toned, shaking booty. Rio would dance around on her seat whenever she was stopped at a good part of a song, giving you even more stimulus and working up even more of a sweat. The temperature in the car was unbelievable, it got only slightly better when Rio pulled down the windows. Unfortunately, she had done so too late- she was already at the highway portion of her trip and had to roll the windows back up. She was drinking a lot of ice water to help her get through this, and was wiping the sweat off of her arms and face with her wipes at practically every stoplight.



Meanwhile, you had no such luxuries, other than the occasional drops of cool condensation from her water bottle. You were having a fantastic time considering the torturous conditions, after all your current mental settings encouraged you to enjoy the complex, salty flavor profile of Rio’s bountiful sweat. Despite your fears of losing your mind, you could be losing it from pain and not pleasure, so you were thankful that your settings made this feel good for you at least. You were close to reaching your first orgasm of the drive, your arousal building up and up thanks to your tolerance settings having been tampered with. Still, the conditions for extreme pleasure were here, and you found yourself in utter bliss, a familiar melting feeling spreading over you as you vibrated at high frequency with the thrum of the heavy bass booming through the car. The extreme bass was distorting your experience and making everything jumble around, you felt yourself losing your hold on reality as the overflow of information and the heat of your reality short-circuited your mind.



Rio was enjoying her music, but the drive itself sucked to say the least. It was a busy time of day for driving on the highway, and the beating sun was both blinding and annoyingly hot. She wished she hadn't worked up so much sweat dancing, she could feel her thighs were absolutely drenched right now. As she pulled to a stop, Rio reached a hand down to the hot leather seat, lifting a leg and scratching her butt, rubbing her fingers around in her crack to remove any built-up sweat. She was surprised to see no sweat marks left behind on the seat.


“WOW, you're doing great Hosey! I know it's a lot of sweat and it's all over you, but it's okay, you haven't let a single drop leak yet! Keep up the good work down there.”


Rio slapped your body against her thigh before retracting her hand, briefly making you reach the edge of orgasming from the pain of having all of you smacked at once. She let out a soft exclamation of disgust from the sweat, wiping her wet hand off on her damp tank top.


“On second thought, hurry up and keep sucking it up! I want to rub your softness against my thighs and I can't really do that while you're soaked completely through like that! Pathetic, you were advertised as being able to soak up all of my sweat, surely you can handle this much. I better see some progress before my next stop, Hosey.”


She giggled, clearly getting into her roleplay as a sexy, commanding dominatrix. Well, it worked on you: this was precisely the type of weird shit you were into, your current, hyper-enhanced arousal winning out over your reluctance to be turned on by her sultry voice. The slightly humiliating situation of Rio’s faux-aware attitude towards you was now helping aid your progress towards the eminent peak of arousal, her dirty talk turning you on against your will. If you could have done anything in particular to suck up her sweat quicker and please your goddess, you would have done it. Alas, it seemed that currently you and her legs were locked in a state of equilibrium, where you absorbed and neutralized her sweat at roughly the same rate as her legs continuously produced it. While your body was still completely saturated, you could not make any progress back towards softness and please her like this. Rio pressed her foot down hard on the brake to come to a stop on the highway, scrunching her toes to relieve a slight itch. Looking ahead, she was annoyed to see that the rush hour traffic had come to a complete standstill, and so close to the airport too. Reaching her hand down between her legs and feeling her wet pantyhose, she feigned disappointment, knowing there was no way the tights would be dry after just a few minutes. She moved her hand over to the center console and began to roll down her windows, turning up the fans, though they could only blow warm air due to the broken conditioning. Dissatisfied with having to wait for a traffic jam, Rio looked down at her legs, the sheer pantyhose glistening with her sweat and looking quite sexy in the bright sunlight. As she addressed your lackluster performance, Rio pressed a finger deep into the sweaty flesh of her thigh, concentrating you there and unknowingly forcing you to make eye contact with her as she removed her finger and spoke.



“Well, I thought I'd be nice and hold allllll my farts in ‘til I could get to the airport bathroom, just for you Hosey, well, mostly for me, since I had to keep the windows closed until now. But since you are just barely doing your job as a sweatrag right now anyways, fart filtering should be fine to add to the list, right? If you don't like it, just think of it as a punishment for failing to absorb everything in time. I'll make it worse for you when we get home if it starts to stink too much, ok? And since I decide when it's too much, you better filter it all up nice and good, just like you've been doing so well the past few days.”



As utterly humiliating as it was, this attitude of hers was a turn-on for you: this is what you had wanted from the experience with the facility employees, of course without the farts and sweat. You realized now this was the same sort of way Rio had teased you whenever you guys would prank each other. Although the context and words were all different, she was putting on the same sort of act now with her voice and behavior. You started to orgasm as Rio continued talking down to you, letting loose a string of gross farts directly into your stretched fiber. She had stretched your body to the absolute limit, trapping you directly against her butthole. The tight workout shorts directly behind you trapped as much of the gas brewing about inside your pantyhose body as possible. Although you didn't need to breathe oxygen to survive in this form, you had no option but to follow your programming of “odor filtration” and suck it up. Her gas smelled especially horrendous today, multiplicatively worse than before, which sent you over the edge into complete rapture. Ten minutes passed by as Rio occasionally inched forward in the car, entertaining herself by toying with and talking down to you. Sniffing the humid air, Rio seemed satisfied to find no smell of her farts. However, she wasn’t pleased that her tights were still soaked through with sweat. Seeing the still unmoving traffic ahead, Rio parked the car in order to freely rub her thighs roughly around to try to “help” get rid of the sweat. As you helplessly continued to cum from the intense, ever-shifting sources of pleasure from her body, she farted again, and you were finally knocked out from pure pleasure by the sheer intensity of the vibration and odor. As you blissfully 'slept', Rio's sweat continued to drip-feed through your throat, her legs wringing the sweat out all over your now senseless tongue. She was going to make sure you completed your job to the very last drop.

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone, it's been a while. I finally got inspiration to continue the story. Thanks everyone who gave it a read and especially those who reviewed. Stepmom makes her appearance, and next chapter, Hosey meets Mama. It will be coming soon, I promise.