- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 6: Changing Hands

In which your sister makes an overconfident bet, and you suffer the consequences...


Finally, after a long and grueling journey, Rio had reached the oasis of the airport bathroom, air conditioning providing quick relief to her problems. You had reawakened and started recovering from your intense bout with the settings of this shitty transformation. Your body was still wrapped around Rio’s feet but currently bunched up mercifully around her ankles as she sat on the toilet, offering you a brief reprieve from the depths of her sweaty cheeks. You weren't exactly prepared to go through another 40 minutes of that when driving home, but you realized she at least couldn't talk to ‘you’ with your stepmom in the passenger seat, at least not without looking like a total idiot. Back to being just a completely normal pantyhose, then…



A little while later, you had finally finished soaking up all of Rio’s sweat as she sat down on you in the cool lobby, waiting for your mother. Bored, Rio began to absent-mindedly rub her hand on her thigh, smiling as she felt the softness having returned to her tights. Eventually, Rio spotted Shia from afar looking around, and stood up to go greet her. Your stepmother Shia was a tall, beautiful woman, with smooth skin and dark, shoulder-length hair. She still looked fairly young thanks to her healthy dieting, but her body was not exactly as in shape as your current captor. While Rio’s big butt and thick thighs were well toned in addition to being soft and bouncy, Shia’s bottom was almost all fat, with wider hips and thighs. She was currently wearing a white tee and gray yoga pants that struggled to constrain her curves into a trimmer shape. You had heard no end of praise about Shia and her ‘meaty’ lower half from your father, who clearly lacked a filter on his words since you’d become an adult. Shia was unlikely to help you out from this current predicament- unlike Rio, she was not the type to snoop on your business. That being said, she could be just as ditzy and thoughtless as Rio, so you didn't hold much hope of her discovering or deducing what had happened while she was gone on her business trip.



The two beautiful women hugged and exchanged pleasantries, chatting about the business trip as they waited for Shia’s luggage to come through on the belt. After Rio helped pack her stuff in the trunk and backseat and finally pulled out of the airport, Shia asked a question that had been on her mind:


“If the AC’s broken, sweetie, why did you wear those black tights that look like they're for the winter? Surely you have some white leggings like me, or something else that wouldn't get so hot.”


“Uhh… see, you're right, Mom, usually that would be the case. But, in this heat, no matter what I wear, I'll be sweating, right? Remember I told you I had something to deal with the sweat? Even though these black tights absorb a lot of heat, they're not just normal tights.”


“What do you mean? Are they actually cooling fabric or something?”


“Nope, they're just as warm to the touch as you would expect. What's special about them is that they wick off literally every drop of sweat you throw at them! On top of that, they're super stretchy and don't get crusty from sweat. So, even though they're gonna get really sweaty, I won't need to wipe my sweat off the seat, and I won't need to wash them later. They literally won’t stink. Isn't that crazy?”


“That… seems like an exaggeration, Rio. On a day like today, there's simply no fabric in existence that could be saturated with sweat and not need a wash of any kind.”


“Oh yeah? Would you bet on that?”


“Probably. The condition being that those tights need to be clean and ‘literally’ odorless, without being washed, when we get home?”


“Yeah. It might take a little while after we get back because I'll be sweating so much but you'll see! I haven’t washed them yet and they don’t stink at all, but, maybe I just can’t smell my own body odor or something.”


“... and what about the seat being clean?”


“Oh, hehe, that one might be an exaggeration, it was clean when I got to the airport though!”


“Well, how about, if I win, you'll lend me those tights for a bit. You said they're extremely stretchy and high-quality, right?”


‘No… no no no no no. Don’t you dare, Rio.’ you pleaded.


“How long?”


“Huh?”


“How long do you want them?”


“Oh. I don't know, maybe two or three days every once in a while?”


“Two days for now, deal. I’ll think about lending ‘em to you again after. If I win, you're going to take me to the mall and treat me.”


‘Oh, fuck me. I’m supposed to drink all her sweat for her stupid bet, just so she can go shopping? Not like I really have a choice...’


“Okay, fine, limited to a couple hundred dollars, sure. That actually sounds fun, we haven’t gone out in a while. But in that case, if I win, you should treat me to something of equal value.”


“Fine, if you win I'll treat you to… a spa trip. But you won't. These are a gift from bro and I'm confident they will not let any of my sweat crust them up.”


“Oh, they were a gift from him? For what occasion?”


“Oops. Well, uh, they were supposed to be for my birthday, but I accidentally opened the package up when it arrived...”


Rio! How many times do I have to tell you to stop snooping on your brother's stuff! How do you know they weren’t for a girlfriend? Ugh, at least this time it seems it didn't cause that much trouble…”


“Hah, that loser doesn’t have a girlfriend, I’d know for sure. If these aren’t for me, well, he has some explaining to do!” Rio chuckled.


Down in Rio’s butt, you rejoiced at hearing Shia scolding Rio for messing with your stuff. However, she was wrong about one thing, Rio definitely did cause a lot of fucking trouble! You were trapped in these tights thanks to her snooping, and clearly no amount of prior scolding from Shia had stopped her from meddling with your shit this time. Also, as the prize in this bet, you were terrified of being lent to Shia: It was exceedingly rare due to their high durability, but you had heard of cases of transformed items being ripped, cracked, or otherwise broken, and they couldn't be restored even once repaired. If there was any bottom you knew of that could demolish a pair of transformed tights, it was Shia’s.


“Well, I can change what I want to just the spa trip, then. I wouldn't want to break in something you got as a present, dear…”


‘Yes! Yes, please! Don’t lend me to her! I’ll be torn and trapped forever!’


“No, it's alright, I'll lend them to you. If they do tear, I can still return them, but besides, I'm very, very confident they won't tear.”


‘NOOOOOOOO! WHY!’


“Really? They already look a bit tight on you, no offense, and my bottom is, well, a good deal larger than yours…”


“Seriously, these are even stretchier than those yoga pants. They can take a serious beating without losing their elasticity, trust me. If you want, think of it as a test of their capabilities to be my pantyhose partner for life.”


Shia was clearly a bit weirded out by that statement, but said nothing on that matter: “Well, I still doubt that it can withstand the sweat and not get crusty at all. No other pair you've ever found has been able to do that.”


“You just wait and see! These were marketed as ‘life-changing’ after all.”


 ~~ 45 minutes later ~~


Somewhere along the course of the intense road trip, you had passed out again. When you fell unconscious on the way to the airport, you had woken up in time to finish your job. This time, the sweat building up in you had reached its limit, and when you were out, that sweat evaporated in the solar oven that was the car, drying into a crispiness on your fibers that was characteristic of Rio’s many other tights. Currently, shavings of that sweat crust were being flung off of you as you were scrubbed violently by Rio. She was frantically trying to clean you off with her hands in an effort to win the bet by not “washing” you, even waving you around in the air and whacking you against her bed to remove any crust. After a good deal of flailing about, she dropped you onto the comforter and caught her breath. Although you didn’t have any breath to catch, you also needed a moment to regain yourself after being mangled so thoroughly. Composing herself, Rio proceeded to talk down to you:


“Well, Hosey, you tried your best but this was quite the pitiful result. I will say, the crusty sweat came off of you quite well, but you got just as much crust as any other pair, and removing it required effort. From me. I expect better next time but for now, it seems Mama Shia will be administering your… punishment, for losing the bet. My punishment is to treat her to the spa. How horrible.” Rio giggled at the irony as you mentally writhed in anger, legitimately fearing that you had been condemned to a possible death by booty. Rio picked you up and walked out of her room, thinking that hopefully Shia would judge it as clean enough since they clearly didn’t stink and the fibers were still pretty soft.



Unfortunately, despite Rio’s best attempt, as she presented your thin, empty body to the waiting eye of Shia, there were still some remnants of the sweat-boarding torture you had received earlier: a few patches of slight crustiness, barely visible to the naked eye, but definitely noticeable by touch. As Shia’s soft hands felt around your body, she pointed out these spots that remained imperfect, judging it as her win. However, she was genuinely impressed that these pantyhose were still almost fresh and odorless despite the deluge of sweat from the drive, proving that what her daughter had said wasn’t at all a lie. These could certainly be worn again without a wash, but Shia wanted to push her win now that there was a spa trip on the line. She had seen and heard Rio frantically trying to clean the tights, so she knew that they had to have gotten crusty even before examining them closely. Looking down, the sweat on her own legs had somewhat dried up, but between her thick thighs and in her butt, she could feel there was still a lot of sweat remaining trapped in her moist yoga pants… you noticed her grin and shuddered as you remembered their bet.


“So, Rio… Shall I start on my two days as soon as I give these a wash?”


“Well…I know the bet was that you win if they need a wash, so like, you probably think it’s weird if you don’t wash them first before wearing them, but… don’t wash them.”


“What? Why?”


“Well, they’re hyper-absorbent or whatever right? So far, they still don’t stink at all. I didn’t hear you say it but I could tell when I saw you sniff them. So, I want to see how long it takes to make them reek, or if they even ever will. You understand, right?”


“Uhh, I guess. And you’re right, when I gave them a whiff they really weren’t smelly at all. Kind of a miracle. What are they made out of?


‘Your idiotic fucking stepson! Get me out of here!’


“Hah, I have no clue! Can’t be some normal shit like nylon or spandex, but there wasn’t much information, maybe it’s a trade secret. They were definitely advertised as able to absorb a lot of sweat and smell, as well as being exponentially more stretchy and durable compared to any normal pair of pantyhose.”


“Well, if you’re fine with me starting my two days right now, that’s perfect since I have a few days off, I’ll go change and try them on. Is that fine?”


“Have at ‘em, I’m gonna shower, show me how they fit when I come out, k? Looking at them now compared to you, it’s a wonder how they will fit over that fat ass of yours!”


“Hey! Watch your attitude!”


Rio laughed as she walked away, leaving you with the completely unaware Shia. You prepared yourself for what was about to happen. If Rio’s butt had brought you to the brink of losing yourself, how intense would Shia’s be? If you tore, you would either die or live out the rest of time as pantyhose, neither sounding very great. Was death really the preferable option to a long life of sexual and mental torture by the hands of your own family? Even if you made it through this physically intact, would the rest of you be?


To be continued…

Chapter End Notes:

Another chapter in the books! This one was very dialogue-heavy compared to the others; hopefully I wrote it well. Next chapter, Shia finally gets to experience life-changing legwear. Might be a little bit of a wait, this one will be hefty.