- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 2: A Life-Changing Delivery

In which a dramatic misunderstanding, and failure to read the fine print, forever changes two people’s lives…



A long, drawn out purr emanated from below you, as it had been doing for the past few hours. You had to be getting close to your destination, it felt like it had been days since you'd left the lab. The experience you'd had at the transformation labs had been quick and easy; the facilities were clean, the employees professional, all that was left was for you to enjoy your time as a living pantyhose. You were practically shaking, if you had been able to, at the thought of the gorgeous woman who would be wearing you. You'd browsed their staff, and each of your potential wearers were total bombshells. Cute and perky booties adorned the whole selection, and with your selected settings in regards to your senses, you'd basically get a clean and clear joyride with your face right up there without any of the unnecessary gross parts of the experience, like the smells and tastes overpowering your enjoyment. You didn't want to wait another second, but unfortunately, waiting was what you were currently being made to do.



There was only one little thing that kept nagging at the back of your mind. Right after you'd transformed, the pretty lab-tech who had situated you through the process had towered over you, bending down and retrieving you from your spot on the floor. While part of you yearned for a girl like her to just slide you on right then and there, get a little jump-start on your one-month excursion, instead she folded you up and put you into a cushy box. Being shipped to a different facility for your experience didn't seem too out of the ordinary, but what was bothering you so much was what she had said as she sealed you away into darkness:


"Where was this one headed again?"



You knew she must just be talking about something totally different than what you had inferred, and yet it still was a creeping annoyance that seemed to return every few hours over the course of your long, long trip through what you presumed must be the postage system. Sure, you were pretty certain that the facility you picked had staff on-site for your use, but maybe they were all booked up and you needed to be sent to an alternative lab. You'd read up on this online, and while having your package lost or worse, stolen, was a real fear in your mind, you'd cast all those worries aside once you remembered the absolute state of bliss you'd be in wrapped around some babe's fine legs.



Your package seemed strangely insulated, which you supposed was a good thing for your protection. You were a living being after all. With that said, you felt a sudden jostling as your box was finally moved! After a bit, you thought you could hear a vaguely feminine voice outside.



"Hmmm~? Oh no, he's not here right now, but I could sign for it!" 



You couldn't exactly make out the words coming from the outside world, but the anticipation was absolutely killing you inside. You roughly impacted against something below you before hearing a tearing sound from above, immediately followed by the shuffling of the cardboard flaps being opened.



"Let's see what we've got here...such a fancy box! This had better not be another of those dirty little comic books or you'll be in big trouble!"



Finally you could start to make out the sounds of a distinct giggle, the angelic voice like a sweet nectar to your ears. Whoever this girl was, she sounded totally adorable! Your heartbeat, however it manifested in your pantyhose-body, was absolutely racing as you excitedly awaited seeing your owner for the next month. Light finally breached your packaging, absolutely blinding you, but you pressed on with an insatiable curiosity, your 'eyes' slowly adjusting before landing on the gorgeous, radiantly smiling face of...


Rio...? Your SISTER!!?



Instinctively, just seeing your sister didn't carry much of a reaction at all. It was just like any other time you'd come home and see her. But as her looming hands came down around you, each one taking a firm grip upon the sides of your new body, the strong waves of her body heat radiating from her palms into your delicate, rapidly unfolding fabric, did realization of your situation begin to kick in. You felt an impending sense of dread like no other, like a rock had fallen through your stomach, and it only magnified as her booming voice overtook all of you, shattering your mentality completely with sheer volume. As it turned out, the combination of sensory amplification and 2 days of deprivation in shipping had created a seriously dangerous situation.



"Oh woooow~! Aren't you just gorgeous!" The actual meaning behind the explosion of sound escaping from the giant, sultry lips barely registered to your deafened senses. Hanging uncomfortably in the air in front of Rio's happily enamored face, you were at point-blank range for both her vocal outbursts and the muggy wave of her breath flowing into you. You wanted to scream out, to alert her you weren't clothing but a human being! Unfortunately you couldn't even so much as think a single word, much less ever speak. You winced under the enormous pressure of the situation as your mind was running in every direction at once; you were suffering a never-before-seen level of sensory overload as you tried to cope with the torment of being hyper-sensitive yet unable to move. You noted you could make out the distinct scent, and taste too, of her sticky breath washing over you. Overall, the sensory overload was certainly painful, but also made you extremely turned on for some reason.



Wait. Senses?...they're still intact?! H-How? The people at the lab should have specifi-- "HUH, there's no tag on here anywhere!" Your sister curiously noted to herself, interrupting your thought entirely as she began peering over every inch of your pantyhose-form and seemingly finding nothing out of the ordinary. With each word lambasting you in her intoxicatingly warm, wet breath, for the first time in your life you suddenly loathed the fact your sister had a teensy habit of speaking aloud to herself. Such an innocuous habit had never even registered in your mind before now, and yet at this very moment it was one that tortured you with utmost intensity as your amplified senses took the brunt of all that your gigantic sister's mouth was producing.



"Hmmm, that's too bad! They look pricey, like designer quality! Certainly fancier than any pantyhose I own...at least I don't have to cut the annoying tags!"



Sad that she couldn't make out some expensive name brand, your sister was soon met with a curious revelation: "Hey, wait a minute, I didn't order these! My brother did!" Double checking with the label on the box, you fell limply to her side as she used her hands to more thoroughly inspect your packaging. Your sister's voice still hurt, but it was getting better, your amplified settings very slowly adjusting to become your new normal. At least you didn't have any physical eardrums to damage, so the pain you were feeling was all psychological. "Yep, that's his name right there! Now why on Earth would he buy such a high-quality thing?" Trying her best not to jump to any conclusions, Rio delved into the velvety interior of the expensive looking box, digging about in an attempt to find anything with answers. It was only after some extensive searching she found a loose slip underneath the rest of the packaging, pulling it out and reading aloud:



"Transformative Clothing...Clothing so life-changing, it'll transform your life!... Wait, twelve HUNDRED dollars?! Bro!"



In shock at the astounding price, and the realization her brother had managed to pay it on a broke college student's budget, your sister turned her attention back to the stunning tights laid across her lap. You could see your sister's mouth slightly agape, and you just hoped she must've somehow connected the dots at this point. You suspected she had snooped and messed with your settings, which would explain the wrong shipping issue and the sensitivity settings. Now she would just need to take you back to the lab, where at this point you would be just fine with being turned back into a person and getting your refund. Forget being worn by a custom model, this entire thing was a nightmare



"Woah...my brother...he really...?" 


'Yes, Rio! Your stupid little brother turned himself into panties like a little pervert!'


You knew it must be a lot for her to take in, but thankfully now things could get straightened out! She would maybe hate you for a while, but you knew it was her fault for how this ended up: nobody else could have even accessed your settings besides maybe mom.



"He really...went this all-out for my birthday gift?!"


Your sister shouted her delight out, squealing a bit to herself as she hugged you close against her chest, doing little jumps of joy at how much she loved her generous little baby brother. Your hope dissolved instantly, your body being warmed by the soft pressure of Rio's chest, but your blood felt as if it ran ice-cold. You screamed against your absent lips, shouting out that her conclusion was totally off base! It took all Rio's self-control to not throw this pantyhose aside, reach for her phone, and call up her cute little brother, but she managed to restrain herself. After all, he had just left, and her birthday was an entire month away! More than likely she was absolutely not meant to open this present up...a sudden wave of guilt washed over her. Your sister's brow furrowed as she met with this unexpected obstacle. 



'Is it really alright for me to accept such a lavish gift? I mean...over a grand?! That kinda money should be going straight to his savings or his college expenses, not my legs!'


Sisterly instincts kicking in, she huffed to herself before crossing her arms disapprovingly. Still though, her gaze returned to your body, her heart melting as she gushed over just how nice it looked, not to mention how smooth and sultry it felt. She really couldn't keep herself away from it. She continued to read on about the various features that had been installed: your ultra-soft microfiber body,  unparalleled stretchiness and durability, and ability to suck up sweat and odors were all clearly listed, with none of the features that would give away your transformation making the list. With the way this tag was written, someone would have to read very closely to notice that you weren't just a normal, albeit very expensive, article of clothing.



As your sister's fingers playfully danced across your body, you couldn't so much as move a single nanometer on your own. You knew this to be the case and hadn't expected that to change anytime soon, but when Rio pressed into the fabric of your body hard enough, you were frightened to find that it forcibly concentrated your senses right on that spot. You were still very aroused by the overload of fresh new senses scrambling your brain. Right now, you were being rubbed into your own pantyhose 'skin', which had an unfamiliar texture. You could taste and smell a small hint of the hand lotion Rio used as she pressed her fingers and palm into your body. You worried what it would be like if she put you on as intended, but could do nothing besides lay there, discerning what little you could from her murmuring. M-maybe she would just package you back up! Send you right back where you came from! Surely there was a return address!



As if reading your mind, your sister seemed to notice the tail end of the attached receipt, which she read aloud:


"Should you be unsatisfied with your life-transforming clothing, feel free to return your chosen product within thirty days for any necessary modifications, or for a full-refund..." 


Seemingly missing some immensely important, minuscule fine print that noted 'exclusions may apply for permanent transformations', your sister breathed a hefty sigh of relief at the same time as you. Of course, she didn't connect the dots yet between the site that she had messed with and the product sitting in front of her to be used. If she had seen the bit about permanent transformations, maybe it would have jogged her memory enough for her to realize the truth.



"Phew, so they can be returned!" she noted gratefully, relieved that you hadn't wasted so much money with such a luxurious, yet frivolous present. You wanted to leap from your threads in joy as she delicately placed you back into your original box, placing the receipt beside you before peering down at you with a smile. "It really was thoughtful of him though..." You clearly heard her say under her breath. You could feel through the table that she was tapping a finger anxiously, and you began to get nervous she might change her mind. A finger slowly dragged along your body, and you looked up to see Rio staring at you dreamily, biting her lip a little as she thought about the situation.



"Twelve hundred, huh? For that money I'd expect these babies to spring to life and start giving me a massage!" 


Your sister giggled at her silly musings, although there was true curiosity to it. For that much money...how incredible was this cloth? You watched helplessly as her vision danced from you to the receipt, waiting with bated breath as she once more read to herself, "life-changing...within thirty days...full refund..." Suddenly, she was reminded of what she had said to herself a few days ago: 'If I was lucky enough to get my hands on unbreakable pantyhose with this many benefits, I'd never take them off~!' A lightbulb finally went off in Rio's brain, as she blurted out her realization: "Ohh! This is the free pantyhose from that pervy quiz!" If you had tear ducts right now, you would probably cry. You were pissed off to hear her confirm that it was indeed her who had snooped on your online responses, which she had seen as a "pervy quiz", and thus ruined your answers, but she was so close now to figuring it out and saving you!



Rio felt a bit silly for forgetting that she had put their home address on that survey. But wait, then why was there that expensive price tag on the receipt? Was it actually a price at all, maybe referring to something else? And that would mean that her brother hadn't actually purchased them for her as a gift, since he had left the address blank online. Rio began to worry that she had mayyybe somehow spent $1200 from your bank account by messing with that site on your laptop... but, she could always return them if so. Also, wouldn't it have asked to confirm a payment first? Maybe what she had stumbled into was only related to the pantyhose, not where it had actually been ordered from. Now that she thought about it, it hadn't said anything in the quiz about any complimentary product. She had just assumed what the inclusion of the optional address response had meant. Heck, it could have even meant an e-mail address instead. Your sister was weighing these possibilities, eyeing the sexy pantyhose as she paced back and forth. Her common sense, which told her something was off and to think a little more about the situation, lost the battle against her desires, which were whispering to just think less and try the damn thing on. A brilliant grin sprang onto her face as she imagined a future life with these super-tights to pamper her needy legs. She then assumed the best possible scenario: 'So my brother purchased these for me from online, filled out some weird, possibly unrelated pervy survey, and then left early for college like he said he would. It's clearly a gift, and probably intended for me, so I should leave them, reseal the box, and pretend I didn't see it unless he says something. Then again... '



"Mmm..." You heard her begin to verbalize her thoughts, and already you knew from her expression where your sister's brain had gone. You knew her better than anyone, and you felt an otherworldly dread at the next words that would escape her mouth: "I suppose...it couldn't hurt to wear them, just once..."



Within the second, you felt an excited fist clamp down on you, sucking in all your senses onto her hand as you were pulled hungrily from your box all over again, this time swinging along at your sister's side as she walked away from the table. You watched on silently, growing dizzier with each step and internally whimpering as you saw the distant shape of your original box fading away, your sister carrying you in earnest through the familiar halls of your childhood home. You already knew exactly where she was headed: her room.



"Life-changing, huh~?" Rio laughed to herself at such a silly guarantee. "I'll be the judge of that." She noted confidently, tossing you onto her bed before closing the door behind her. It would take more than just an especially soft pantyhose to change her life...

Chapter End Notes:

After this chapter is where the story becomes all original content. I'll be taking some time to really polish up the next 2 chapters I've written. I plan to have 6 or so original chapters and then a few different outcomes for the ending. If you have any requests or ideas for what could happen to our unfortunate hero, leave a review and I'll be sure to try my best to include it. Thanks for reading!