- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a chapter saying THANKS, and some answers to any questions.

Thank you all so much for reading, this is the first story that I started and ended by myself.  And it’s the first time when Unaware is the focus of the story.  All of the support, views and reviews have been wonderful!  Thank you so much!

This story was thought of by reading a challenge by Stephen1000, the main info in the challenge was to write something good that was unaware, and didn’t involve Vore or Death.  I started the story, and I knew that I wanted to write a good story, and since I didn’t intend for the MC to die, the only way for the story to have meaning is have him realize something from the experience.

Originally Harper was going to be the neighbor, and Brook would be a prank girl.  I thought of her finding Alex at night and putting him places as a joke, but I wanted to keep the story unaware. 

The original Idea of the story was, Alex would be shrunk by the sister, and see that Harper was just as awkward as he was, then he’d gain confidence and ask her out once he grew back, but that idea was scrapped in favor of this story.

There was also the subject of a mom character, she’d’ve done laundry causing Alex to jump into her bosom to avoid the washing machine.  Then get sat on until Valerie found him, but that was also scrapped as it would’ve taken place after the love realization, and just feel inauthentic.

The party girls were all thought of then quickly given one note personalities.  Jenna the slut, Chealsey the Exercise girl, Leah the boob girl, and Kim the butt girl.  I thought that giving these characters more time would throw off the point of the story, and also I didn’t think of any good ones.  I did try to make it so that they all weren’t in love with Alex, but just knew he existed, which I think was for the best.

Alex was interesting to write.  I didn’t want him to just be trapped at the whims of the girls for the whole story, so I had him climb, and run and explore lots.  He’d also always be thinking of ways to get out, of his situations.

 

If you are wondering what happens after the story, Alex and Brook are very happy together, and continue to better themselves for eachother.  Brook gets cooking lessons from Harper, and Alex works out often.  Alex is also much more confident now, having survived the most perilous night of his life, and he doesn’t act awkward around the pretty girls of Harper’s friend group.  Later he might be paired again with Kim, or Leah, or even Jenna.  And because of that night’s events he doesn’t stair at their bits or flirt with Jenna, this coupled with all his improvements, and the talk about him at the party has caused other girls possibly including Chealsey and Harper to see him as attractive.

If you are wondering what happened to Valerie’s classmates who also got the serum.

1.       I imagine one girl shrunk in her sorority house, and experienced all the best aspects of being Tiny as she swam in Margaritas or whatever college girls drink.

2.       I like to imagine, one dude shrunk in his girlfriend’s dorm room, but her evil roommate found him instead.  She had him do stuff for her like feed her snacks, help her floss, pleasure her butt/vagina, maybe ineffectively whipping him with some yarn.  Only for her to give him the antidote at the end of the weekend, and the two grow closer, after the dude is reunited with his girlfriend.   Maybe he starts to date them both?

3.       The last dude has the placebo, I thought of writing a story about a guy who thought he was small, only for it to be revealed his girlfriend was messing with him, but the story would be too short.  OR he said he had a surprise for her, drank the placebo, waited to shrink, then said.  “I’m taking you to your favorite restaurant,” as a cover.


I added in that little trip conversation at the end, in case enough people request a sequel.  I’d be very interested to write more stories around this gang.  Since Brook was the most important in this story, the other girls could take center stage on their choice of vacation destination.  Like we learn more about Chealsey at the mountains, or more about Kim at the lake house.  Maybe all of them could learn to love Alex leading to have him make a hard decision after they’ve all had a vacation, every summer.   Could be a wonderful story. 

Anyways, thanks for reading! 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you liked this story.