- Text Size +

She headed into the city, passing carefully so as not to step on people or cause more damage. As she walked, something caught her attention: a car. Bulma bent down, gently took the car in her hand and lifted it up to her face. A smile spread across her face and she enjoyed the sight of the small car in her huge hand.


Suddenly she heard a familiar voice calling her name. "Bulma! What happened to you?" She turned to see Krillin standing in the street, staring up at her. Bulma smiled at him and waved. "Hey, Krillin! Yes, as you can see, I'm a giant. It was a stone I found today that emitted an unknown energy at me, and now I've ended up as a giant. But don't worry, Vegeta


Krillin looked both scared and stunned, his eyes almost bugged out. He could hardly believe what he was hearing. The tale of Bulma's unexpected transformation and her adventures as a giant was far more incredible than he had ever imagined. As Bulma ate, she suddenly began to feel a strange feeling of expansion. She ignored it at first, but Krillin, who had been observing her, yelled in panic, "BULMA, BULMA! YOU'RE GROWING AGAIN!" Bulma stopped eating and looked down at her body that was actually starting to expand again. She stood up and could see that her feet were almost too big to fit within the city limits. The fear of destroying the city or hurting someone began to rise within her. Bulma started to run, but Krillin quickly stopped her, yelling, "STOP, STOP RUNNING! THE WHOLE CITY IS MOVING!" Bulma stopped and looked back. She suddenly became aware of how violently her movements affected the city's structures. She was now almost twice as big as before, and even small steps made the ground shake around her. Krillin tried to help Bulma understand that her actions had huge consequences. Bulma tried to walk more carefully but it was difficult as she continued to grow. She struggled to move around the city, eventually standing on her toes to avoid destroying even more. She found an open space where she tried to stand still, but in an unguarded moment she lost her balance and fell with a tremendous crash. The buildings shook and panic spread among the people who began to scream and flee. Bulma slowly stood up, still in shock from the unexpected event. She now realized that her transformation had become even more violent and she was now twice as big as before. She felt powerless and unsure of how to handle the situation. Bulma looked down at the city as she continued to grow. Her search for Krillin was in vain, and panic began to spread among the people of the surrounding towns when they saw the giant 600 foot Bulma. The fear of their fate began to take shape and Bulma could feel their worry and desperation. With a sense of sadness and fear shaking her, Bulma noticed the sky darkening and a giant bolt of lightning burst forth. Shenron, the mysterious dragon, manifested in front of her. Although he was much smaller than her, he radiated a power and wisdom that touched her inner being. "What is your wish?" Shenron asked, his voice rumbling. Bulma smiled cautiously, thinking about her words and replied, "I wish that I was no longer a gigantic figure and that the power of the stone would disappear." Shenron's eyes lit up and he replied, "Your wish is granted and disappears." Slowly, Bulma began to feel smaller and the stone's power faded away. She got smaller and smaller until she finally returned to her normal size after three minutes. Vegeta flew over to her, relieved to see her back to normal. Now that she was back to her normal size, Bulma spent her time helping to fix the destruction she had inadvertently caused. Feeling a deep sense of relief that the situation was over, she silently thanked Shenron for his help. Along with Vegeta and the others, she worked to restore the trust of the people she had scared and show them that she was no longer a threat. Bulma had learned a valuable lesson about responsibility and the consequences of one's actions. She now appreciated more than ever the magic and mystery that surrounded the Dragon Balls, but also the friendships she had built. Her adventure as a giant had taken her on an emotional and physical journey that had changed her forever. Now, when all was said and done, she was determined to use her experiences to create a better future for herself and those around her.