- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Finally back with another chapter of this commission, hope you enjoy! :)



“Where is that girl?” Tracy questioned glancing down at the time on her phone. “She was supposed to be home over an hour ago!”

 

“I’m sure she’s fine hun” Marcus chuckled, sitting his mug down on the table before walking over to his wife and hugging her from behind, “Laura knows how to take care of herself ya know? You worry too much”

 

“Well this is the third time this week, AND she didn’t clean her room up like I told her! I just went in there to get her laundry and the place is a mess, its going to take me all week to wash all the dirty clothes I found” Tracy scoffed. “She is so grounded when she gets here…”

 

Marcus didn’t respond, he’d let his wife fight that battle with Laura if she wanted to, he’d rather just stay out of it these days. Laura was a good kid deep down he knew, just a little…self-centered sometimes. She and Tracy had been butting heads more and more the older she got though Staying out late, skipping school, never cleaning up…it was always something it seemed. For now, he closed his eyes tried to enjoy the peace though, holding his wife tight in his arms. Whenever Laura got home, he knew the peace would be over for today.

 

A few moments later Marcus’s peace was interrupted as the mug he had sat down moments before began to rattle. His eyes flicked over to the disturbance; the mug bounced ever so slightly every other second as he watched. Before he could process what was happening the rest of the house began to shake along with the mug, a steady beat of tremors growing in intensity could be felt on the floor. There had never been an earthquake before here, at least not in the 43 years he had lived here.

 

*Crash*

 

The TV came flying off the wall as the biggest tremor yet hit the house, it felt as though it had shaken it off its foundation. “Get down!” He commanded as he pushed his wife to the floor, doing his best to cover her head from any other falling debris. The tremors continued to grow.

 

THUD

THUD

THUD

A massive boom sounded directly outside the window as the final tremor hit, and then, quiet. Marcus waited a few moments, making sure that the event was truly over before lifting his head up. He let out a sigh of relief, it must be over.

 

“What was that?!” His wife asked in a panic

 

“I’m not sure,” He began to stand up now, and looked out the window to see if the neighbors’ houses were ok. Instead of the normal view of the neighborhood though, Marcus was greeted by a new sight. He looked on dumbstruck as he tried to assess what his eyes were seeing. A massive…Sneaker? A filthy shoe the size of a house sat outside his window, leading up to a monolithic tan pillar that ascended up higher than his eyes could see from where he was standing.

 

“What is it?!” His wife asked, more worried than before after seeing her husbands puzzled face

 

“Ummmmm…” Marcus failed to answer as his wife stood up to see for herself. Her face gained the same blank expression as her husbands as she took in the puzzling sight

 

GROAN

 

The two jumped as the roof cried out in an awful moan. The sound of wood snapping and drywall crumbling filled the air as the entire roof snapped off the top of the house before being tossed aside by whatever monster attacked their house. Marcus looked up and squinted his eyes as he cowered beside his face, the silhouette of a monolithic figure now loomed above them, its wide eyes gazing down at them. As his eyes adjusted, he began to make out the creature more clearly.

 

“…L-Laura…?” he asked in disbelief. There was no doubt in his mind that the giant face that now filled the sky was none other than his own daughter’s, but it made no sense. How? Why? What had transformed his little girl into the imposing figure that just ripped the roof of the house with ease.

 

“Sup mom and dad?” Laura asked cheerfully, grinning with glee as she watched her parents cower before her. This was going to be fun.

 

 

“Laura what’s happening?!” Tracy yelled at her daughter in a panicked voice. This was all too much for her to take in.

 

“Well one of the teachers at school helped me out and I’ve finally been given the power I’ve always deserved is the short version of it” she said happily, flexing one of her enormous biceps to emphasize the power that she had gained earlier that morning. The mountain of muscle hardened and showed off its strength to the terrified pair of parents below. “I just finished…playing at school,” she grinned, thinking of the destruction she had just brought down on her former school, which now stood as nothing but a mess of rubble and squished students. “And thought I should come home, figured you might be worried ya know? Plus I need to explain how things are going to work from now on so…”

 

“W-what are you talking about Laura? We need to reverse this now!!” her mother yelled up

 

“Reverse it? Why in the hell would I ever give this up? This is what I’ve always wanted! Ya know you always have been way to controlling mom, I think you need a little discipline, might fix that attitude problem!” Laura said with glee, mimicking the same speech her mother had always given her before dolling out punishments in the past. This time however, Laura would be the one doing the punishing.

 

Marcus didn’t even try to stop his daughter from picking her mother up in between her massive fingers. He was still in shock from this unbelievable turn of events, his little girl now looming over him like some type of God. A wrathful angry kind of God as well he was beginning to realize. He could only watch on in horror as his wife was drug away screaming by the monstrous fingers which sealed her fate.

 

Laura sat down, letting her firm ass slam into the road in front of the house and creating two distinct craters under each gigantic cheek. Her legs stretched out, allowing her muscles to relax after all the fun she had had earlier at school. Her sneakers smashed through two of the houses behind her own, the Johnson’s and the Peeler’s homes if she remembered correctly. She shrugged, maybe she had just squished two families under her shoes accidentally, maybe she hadn’t, it didn’t really matter at the moment. She turned her attention back to her mother after settling into her new seat, the tiny woman thrashed against her fingers, but it was no hope. Finally, she placed Tracy in between her mountainous thighs and rested one finger on her to pin her down, it was perfect for what she had planned.

 

HOOOCCCCKKK

 

Tracy’s fight against her daughter’s finger paused as the disgusting noise filled the entire neighborhood. Tracy shifted her attention away from the finger that was crushing the air out of her and gazed up at the massive face that filled her sky. Her daughter was clearing her throat, and Tracy knew what was to follow. She had constantly berated Laura for spitting, it was simply unladylike, but her lessons on manners clearly hadn’t worked, as the teenager had continued to spit wherever she pleased. Her heart began to pound faster and faster as her body flooded with adrenaline while she watched the massive lips above her begin to part, and slowly a thick glob of spit began to fall from them. The giant sphere of spit was enough to fill a pool, and it was now headed right for Tracy’s head. She began her futile escape attempt again, trying desperately to pry her way out from under her daughter’s grasp, despite the obvious futility. The spit continued to work its way down to her, suspended on a viscous string of saliva that stretched thinner and thinner as it approached its victim. Laura’s eyes lit up with anticipation, it would only be a few more seconds.

 

PLOP

 

The connecting string finally reached its limits and snapped in half, allowing the loogie to drop like a bomb on Laura’s unfortunate mother. The bombardment of water hit her like a nuke, slamming into her and forcing what little air she managed to suck into her lungs out immediately. Tracy felt as if she had been plunged into the bottom of the ocean, an ocean of her own daughter’s nasty spit unfortunately. She instinctively gasped for air, sucking down a mouthful of the bitter tasting saliva that surrounded her now. She coughed and sputtered as she tried to get it back out of her mouth, but the taste had burned itself into her tastebuds at this point. The sticky pool of spit slowly began to spread out along the road, creeping its way over to the neighboring houses. This allowed Tracy’s to finally break the surface and gulp down fresh air. She was completely soaked in the viscous liquid; her hair was a wet mess that she tried to clear out of her eyes so she could see again. She thanked God as she took in another breath, she was sure she was going to die just a few moments ago, doomed to a fate of drowning in her bratty daughter’s spit.

 

Above, Laura couldn’t help but laugh at what she was watching the tiny ant squirm and writhe in the puddle of her spit. “Having fun down there?” She giggled, bearing a toothy grin at her mother, “Hope you learned your lesson on whose really in charge now!” With that she took one of her fingers and pushed Tracy out of the sticky puddle she was still swimming in, depositing her on the front lawn to recover. Tracy sputtered out the spit that was still inside of her, and continued to gasp for air, shaken by the horrific ordeal she had just been put through. Laura could now turn her attention to her dad, who was still frozen in shock as he watched his daughter’s vulgar display of force. “Guess we should teach you a lesson too huh, just to make sure you understand!” Laura’s hands reached down under the end of her shirt and began to pull it off her towering body, as the cloth came up more and more of her sculpted body was revealed. Each abdominal muscle rippled and flexed with power, forming a tan landscape of perfectly chiseled contours that were reminiscent of one of the great Roman statues etched out of the finest marble. The tanned skin that stretched over the powerful muscles was perfect, taught, and unyielding. Her form glistened as the light from the day’s blazing sun shone down upon it. The sight of the colossus’s intimidating body was as mesmerizing as it was beautiful. Marcus still couldn’t believe that what he had seen today was real. His little girl, who he had held in his arms and raised over the past eighteen years, had become some brutish titan, rampaging and destroying anything she saw fit. It simply couldn’t be real.

 

Marcus was ripped away from this thought as his daughter reached for him before he could even attempt to run or hide from her and scooped him up in her fist. He let out a grunt as his daughter’s fist clenched around him, crushing out any air that existed in his tiny lungs and threatening to pop him like a grape if anymore pressure was applied. “Please…don’t….” He attempted to croak out, though it was hardly audible to him, and certainly inaudible to Laura. He wasn’t even sure what he was begging for mercy from, but after watching his wife’s “lesson”, he knew whatever Laura had planned couldn’t be good for him. His fears were confirmed almost immediately as he was brought to the massive wall of muscle he had just been admiring, and held inches away from the imposing abs. Then, without warning, Laura shoved her tiny dad face first into the sweaty muscles and began to grind him against the hard flesh.

 

“See how powerful I am? Feel the strength behind all that muscle dad?” Laura questioned as she continued to rub her father all over her sweaty torso. “That’s why I’m in charge now, the rest of you twerps could only dream of being as strong as me before I grew to this size, and now? None of you stand a chance!” She laughed as she explained her justification for her actions. Marcus could hardly even make out what she was saying as he struggled to stay conscious, it felt like his face was going to melt off as she rubbed him back down her abdomen, allowing him more time to get to know her body. Some of the salty sweat off her skin had made its way into his mouth and set his taste buds ablaze. “But that doesn’t mean I don’t love ya still,” She brought her father up to her face and dangled him before her eyes. He hung there limply, to hurt to struggle or squirm even. His face rubbed red and raw from its time grinding against her abs. “I just need you guys to understand I make the rules now and accept that. OK?” She smiled as if she was simply explaining an easily understood fact, and not practically enslaving her own parents.

 

Satisfied with her lesson, Laura dropped him on the grass beside Tracy and gave the two a few more seconds to recover while she put her shirt back on. Normally she wouldn’t be so nice to her victims, but these bugs were still her parents after all.

 

“Now, do you two understand your place?” Laura asked firmly

 

“Yes! Yes we understand!” Both Tracy and Marcus yelled out over each other with panicked voices, desperate to make their submission known the deity like being before them.

 

“Great! Why don’t you two crawl over here and kiss my shoe, just to prove it” She smiled as she looked down expectantly at her victims.

 

With little hesitation Tracy and Marcus both began to crawl quickly over to the massive sneaker that rested in front of them. Their lips were soon pressed against the filthy shoe, the same shoe which unbeknownst to them imprisoned Stacey within its putrid interior still. They kissed again and again, causing humiliation to wash over Marcus as he tried to grapple with his new position in life, but he understood any type of resistance was useless at this point, all he could do was pray the government would stop Laura somehow.

 

Satisfied with their submission Laura picked them both up and sat them back in the family home, which now lacked a roof thanks to her. “You two stay here, I’m going to have some fun real quick!” She flashed them a toothy smile. Marcus’s heart sank as he imagined what she might be about to do to others, but he also felt relieved that he was being spared from whatever was to come.

 

Laura now turned her attention to her neighbors, many of whom had already fled while she toyed with her parents, though others had attempted to hide in their homes. She recognized many of the homes having grown up here all her life and knew most of the families that lived in them at least somewhat. Some she had even been close with like the Campbells for instance, whose home now sat in the shadow of her towering form. None of that mattered now though she thought, she was a god, and these were just toys for her to play with.

 

CRUNCH

 

The Campbell’s home turned to dust underneath the tread of her sneaker as she brought it down onto the insignificant structure. A family home full of memories and love reduced to rubble and splintered wood underneath her in an instant. A feeling of ecstasy rushed through her as she took this in, she still hadn’t gotten used to the power she had now. It was everything she ever wanted, everything she felt she deserved.

 

Laura’s sneakers began to turn the rest of the neighborhood into rubble as she stomped around the community. Her hands, ass, and most other parts of her body also got a fair share of the action and contributed to the terrible destruction she brought about. Marcus and Tracy could only watch and listen to the horrific noises as their daughter “played with the neighbors”. Screams from voices they recognized filled the air as Laura captured a fleeing young couple, the Thompsons. Despite his better judgement Marcus glanced out the window as their cries rang out, and he saw the young man and woman both struggling in his daughter’s fist as she held them in front of her. They had only recently moved to the area, Marcus had just been talking to the young man the other day, and now he was about to be killed by his daughter. He closed his eyes and looked away, as Laura raised them over her open mouth. A few moments later the screaming stopped.

 

Laura let out a satisfied sigh as she felt the tiny couple slide down her throat. They made for a nice snack, and at least they had served that purpose for her. It was a more useful end than many of the other neighbors had received, many of whom were currently nothing more than red smears on the soles of her sneakers. She turned her eyes to one of the few remaining houses, the Jeffersons. She had never cared for them, not that they had ever done anything in particular to her, she just didn’t like them. They’d make for a nice last victim she decided, before scooting over to the house and lowering her head to peep through the windows. She scanned the home for a moment, no sign of them inside but their cars were still in the driveway, so she doubted they had fled. “Come out now and I’ll make it fast, not nice to keep your neighbor waiting!” she said happily as she looked for any possible hiding spots inside the ruined home. No signs of movement were to be seen though, apparently, they didn’t want to take her up on the offer of a fast death. “Fine! Have it your way” she sighed, rolling her eyes.

 

RIIIIIIPPP

 

Laura began to tear pieces of the roof off bit by bit, slowly revealing more and more of the house, and narrowing down where they could be hiding. First the living room, then the kitchen, then the bathroom, all empty. Finally, she tore into the master bedroom, and there her prize sat in the corner, a family of three, cowering. She reached down and snatched up each member as they began to scream and beg for mercy, which is exactly what she wanted.

 

“Ya know, when a god offers you a quick death maybe you should take them up on it, Idiots!” She taunted as she squeezed the family in her fist. Her other hand came over and plucked the son up by his head, taking him away from the group. He was a little older than Laura, but she remembered him from when he had attended her high school.  She began to squeeze, slowly adding more pressure onto his tiny head. As the pressure increased so did his panicked struggles, his feet swinging violently beneath him until…

 

POP

 

“Ewwww!” Laura chuckled as her little game ended. “Like a fucking grape!” She didn’t even notice the terrified screams of the young man’s parents, too engrossed in her fun to care. She turned her attention back to the wailing parents and began to think of a fun way to get rid of them. She reached over and plucked the mother out of her other hand, before dropping her back into the ruins of the family home and standing up. The little woman fell to her knees as she cried, having already given up hope of any escape from Laura. Laura lifted her shoe over the house, deciding to finish it and the woman off.

 

THUD

 

She twisted her foot against the remains of the house, making sure there was nothing recognizable left of the once beautiful home. Satisfied, she turned her attention to the father who she still held in her hands. “Honestly I’m getting kinda bored, you guys are making it too easy,” she rolled her eyes, “Think I’m just gonna send you away, not like you have anything left here” she motioned over to what remained of his home. Not waiting for a response, she tossed the man into the air, sending him flying straight up. She readied her fist as he came plummeting back down, screaming the entire way. Her muscles tensed as she timed the shot, and at the perfect moment she let the punch fly. Her knuckles slammed into the tiny man, transferring the massive amount of energy they held into his miniscule body, and sending him flying away from Laura. She let out a bellowing laugh as she watched him go flying off into the horizon, before he was no longer able to be seen. “They’ll probably find him miles from here…if there’s anything left to find!” She chuckled, and with that there was nothing left of the Jeffersons.

 

Within the span of 20 minutes, nothing remained of the neighborhood other than Laura’s own home. The only standing house stuck out prominently in the sea of rubble and destruction that surrounded it, and inside Marcus and Tracy clung onto each other, awaiting the return of their daughter, and praying she would show them the mercy she had withheld from the neighbors.

 

Laura reached back inside the house and picked her parents up, happy to see they hadn’t tried anything stupid like escaping. “Well, I think that’s about all the fun I’m going to have here! Time to take a little family trip to the city!” She gleamed, “which means you guys are coming too, only problem is these shorts don’t have pockets, and one of my shoes is already taken so…” She reached behind her and shimmied her shorts down, revealing a pair of massive panties which clung to her ass. “I was thinking you guys could stay in here! It’ll be warm and safe, won’t have to worry about accidentally crushing you or anything! Its perfect!”

 

Marcus’s heart sank as he heard his daughter’s twisted idea of where he would be spending time on their “family trip”. He wanted to fight, to struggle, to scream, but he knew that wouldn’t change her mind, she was already corrupted by the power she had gained. Instead, he silently accepted his fate.

 

Laura used her free hand to pull the elastic waistband back, revealing her plump ass cheeks. Positioning her parents over the opening she let them go, allowing them to plummet into the musty prison that was her panties. A loud pop rang out as she let the waistband go and sealed her parents in darkness.

 

Marcus felt like he was going to die as he tumbled down into the sweaty prison. It had to be at least 110 degrees in this hell hole, and the smell of his daughter’s sweaty ass had already begun to melt his brain. Tracy was nowhere to be seen, unbeknownst to him she had landed on the left cheek, and he on the right. It would be useless to try and find her in the inky darkness that surrounded them, he couldn’t even see his own hand. He laid his head against the plump skin in front of him and decided to preserve his strength for the time being.

 

Laura pulled her shorts back over her ass and was finally ready to leave. She looked north towards her next victim, the city. Greenville, was the closest big city to her home, and she had been plenty of times on various trips and outings, but this trip would certainly be the most fun. With more people, bigger buildings, and plenty of interesting things for her to smash. She began to walk towards it, her massive feet shaking the Earth as she left the smoldering rubble of her neighborhood. After a few steps though she felt a familiar feeling, the burning sensation began to swell deep in her core; she was growing again. Laura savored the feeling, knowing that it only meant she was becoming stronger. A feeling of pure bliss filled her body as she began to reach new heights, sprouting up even taller than she had ever dreamed. “Fuck yes! I’m growing again,” she shouted “It’s so over for you little ants”. Something was off about this growth spurt though, it went on for longer than the previous ones, and she had even begun to…glow? At first Laura wasn’t sure she was seeing things correctly, but it was undeniable, her skin had begun to produce a white light during the process, presumably a side effect of the serum. As she continued to grow, she took a hold of her shirt and tore it in two, throwing the ruined garment to the side. As she did so she let out a powerful yell, a primal scream as she took in her new power. The tremendous sound would have deafened any tiny who was unlucky enough to be too close, and even in the far away city it could be heard. Now she stood even bigger than before, clad in nothing but a sports bra, and showing off the wall of muscle on her torso. She began her march on the city again.

 

Inside the city, police chief Bradley slammed his phone into his desk. He had just finished calling for a state of emergency, and every available police officer to report to the station. Police cars, rifles, and men were all being prepped for what was coming, even SWAT was put on alert. He looked back up at the TV, a news helicopter had reached the abomination that was making its way to the city and had just shown the giant grow even bigger. It was already over he knew. Their death was coming, and she would be here any minute now.