- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

F/f, unaware, underwear entrapment, whole lotta ass, direct continuation of previous chapter

Jane woke up confused.

And warm.

Everything was dark, and this was certainly not her bed. It took her a second to remember the earlier events - another shrinking, being sat on, and everything that had followed. Jane blinked, trying to will her eyes to adjust to the dim lighting. She was laying on some soft fabric, and nothing was pressing into her.

If she had to guess, she had fallen off Bella and landed in her panties. When her eyes did finally adjust, all she could see was the curve of Bella's ass overhead, less than an arms length away. Jane fit in the small gap between the larger woman's bottom and her panties, something the tiny woman was overwhelmingly thankful for.

Jane slumped back against the silk fabric, shutting her eyes once more. There was no movement - Bella must be standing still - and Jane didn't let the moment of rest go by unappreciated. She was exhausted, and far far overdue for a shower. Her skin still felt damp and sticky, made even worse by the humidity in the air from Bella's sweat.

At a normal size, Bella had never smelled of anything other than strawberry shampoo. But trapped within in the woman's panties, the woman's natural body odor was all Jane could smell. It was so heavy in the air that she could practically taste it in her mouth.

Everything suddenly shifted, the gap between the panties and Bella's ass swiftly closing. Jane was pressed face first into the soft flesh, the skin below her conforming to her body like memory foam. There was the distant sound of the snap of elastic overhead - Bella had adjusted her panties, and Jane was now wedged firmly into her because of it.

The thin wall of silky fabric pressed into Jane like a steel wall as Bella took a step, everything tensing up with the movement. It released a second later as Bella shifted her other leg, before squeezing her once more. Jane tried to take gasps of air when she could pry her face away from the woman's ass, only getting lungfuls of musky air for her troubles.

She continued to be rocked back and forth with the swaying motion of Bella's hips, before everything stopped. The muscle over her suddenly flexed, and the panties behind her were pulled taut as gravity crashed down. Bella sat down in her desk chair, unaware that she had just dropped all of her weight on top of Jane.

Jane was smothered underneath Bella's ample ass, the pressure on top of her increasing tenfold. She was practically absorbed into the soft, slightly damp flesh. It conformed around her tiny body, seemingly trying to squeeze the life out of her.

Bella ground into the chair, in a vague attempt to get more comfortable. The movement rolled Jane against the giantess' skin, no amount of struggling would get her out of being ground against every inch of the woman's ass cheek.

Bella had the pleasure of working from home, and because of this she didn't rise from her cheek for four whole hours. Jane felt nothing but the constant pressure of the woman's weight, the way the heat increased between the giantess' skin and the leather office chair. Bella began to sweat, not noticeable to anyone at a normal size, but it was more than enough to soak Jane. It loosened the hold the woman's ass had on her, and meant she was sent sliding every time Bella adjusted in her chair.

Jane was smothered, battered, and bruised by the time Bella's shift ended. When the giant woman rose and began moving again, Jane didn't even have the energy to try to hold on to anything. She found herself falling back to the bottom of the panties, sliding down on the silky fabric til Bella's ass was far overhead. From this point, she could see just a bit down further into the darkness, barely making out Bella's pussy. Jane pressed herself back against the panties, not ready to be swallowed up by yet another body part once again.

Bella continued walking, the steps gently rocking Jane's surroundings with each step. Eventually she stilled, and before Jane could process it, she was sent tumbling downwards, the sturdy fabric underneath her suddenly going slack. About midway through the fall she realized Bella had merely slipped her panties down her legs, kicking them off with her feet. Jane was thrown deeper into the fabric, hitting the ground hard when the undergarments landed on the floor.

Jane flailed, working to shove miles of silk out of her way. She managed to pop out, finding herself still in the crotch of the panties but with her head free to breathe. Bella stood before her, only a t-shirt covering her curvy frame. Her arms crossed as she grabbed the hem of her shirt, swiftly tugging it over her head, exposing her chest.

All words died on Jane's tongue, unable to even dream about calling out for help. It was all she could do to look up at the naked goddess before her, stunned by her appearance. No matter how often she saw giants - it'd never get old.

Bella's foot rose into the air, taking a casual step forward to the bathroom before stepping down. It blotted out the sky, and Jane stumbled back, further tangling herself into the panties as Bella's foot crashed down on top of her.

The hard, rough skin of her sole was nothing like her smooth ass. At a normal size her feet might have even been soft, but Jane was small enough to feel every ridge and bump, all the rough texture of the thick skin. Bella's foot pressed all her weight on top of the woman, the musky skin compressing Jane entirely before retreating.

It was only by a pure miracle that she didn't get dragged away with it, plastered by the sweat on her skin. The tangled panties held onto her, even as Bella shoved them aside with her other foot. Jane and the article of clothing skated across the floor.

The tiny woman was plunged into darkness once more.

Chapter End Notes:

don't forget you can get the next five chapters early over on my patreon! https://www.patreon.com/sophismall

thanks for reading!