- Text Size +


Forty miles from the chaos the giant couple was already causing with their presence at the airfield near Pittsburgh International Airport, several air force jets and helicopters were un mothballed and started to get prepped. Military reserves were put on alert but for now the world watched and waited as for what Aaron and Michelle’s next moves would be. So far it had seemed that most of their contact with the world around them was incidental, but soon their worst fears began to manifest themselves into a defensive stance. As the news broadcasts the couple’s actions to the greater world, local authorities had too many ideas of what to do to try to rescue those affected and try to evacuate those in any path the couple should take. Many police officers could barely get any yellow tape and cordon any area off before the couple started to move again. First across the highway from an ambulance responding to the hotel scene, a singular finger plunged through the parking lot of Wendy’s, instantly shredding a parked red Toyota Tacoma deep underground. After only the useless, metal brush guard bounced onto the road from the demolished pickup, the restaurant rose from the ground taking surround grass, asphalt and a few parked cars. Disheartened, they also saw a number of people inside along for the ride inside when the power cut, rising rapidly. Craning their necks, they watched the giant man bring it to his face and the loudest conversation they ever heard was indecipherable in clarity due to overwhelming volume. Frighteningly, the gist was clear when he placed the entire building onto the giantess's vast tongue. The place vanished as they had no idea what over half a mile of digestive system would be like, but they imagined it would be unsurvivable. After she swallowed what looked to be a very tiny meal for her, the giant man’s hand returned palm down flattening a gas station in a fiery explosion. The earth truly shook as the giant’s intentions became clear as he pushed himself up to his feet, rising high into the sky. They watched as his bare ass was speckled with the remains of the hotel along with many crushed rocks, splintered trees and flattened vehicles stuck to his bare skin. Many of these plummeted down into the impact zone as the road ahead of them that was cut off by the giant’s thighs moments earlier revealed itself. Sadly, as he got up there were a number of red spots visible, mainly near the squashed cars and trucks adhered to the likely unaware giant’s skin. The rescue workers saw high above as he reached down to the giant woman’s hand and pulled her upright. Her beautiful body turned around to face him as they then looked towards a golf course that was adjacent to the highway. The man was already standing next to it, but the giantess had to step to him, as he was still in the middle of a likely decimated trailer park. As they frantically radioed in what they saw to the dispatchers, they paused in terror as the dainty woman’s 180-meter-long foot thankfully passed overhead, landing loudly on the green of the course nearby. The tremor from both of the couple’s footsteps even though they were almost half a mile away caused the entire ambulance to jump several feet along with all the other cars on the road around them and roadside buildings to show many cracks. As they watched her shapely nude form sail overhead to their destination, the displaced air caused more devastation as a gust of air hit their Ford E450 Ambulance broadside tipping it over along with a tractor trailer on the other side of the highway. The workers were also knocked off their feet but were essentially immobilized, not that the highway and nearby business weren't already in dire need of attention. One problem was the deep chasm that the giant’s thighs cut across the highway almost a thousand feet across. They knew nothing could have survived under his massive weight, so they focused their efforts on whom they could still help nearby. As more similar reports and scenarios flooded the dispatches from fire departments and ambulance companies, they did their best to relay this to the local police and military wings. As the authorities drew up plans, they grew increasingly fearful as the giant couple got more belligerent and experimented more with their superior size.

Michelle sat there and wiggled her toes as she always enjoyed being barefoot, only this time she was bare all over. Also, her big toe was over fifty stories from the ground. The view she had only had once when she went to the 110th floor observation deck in what was then known as the Sears Tower. If she was sitting next to it now, only the very top of the spire would be level with her chin. Unlike the urban landscape that would be below her in Chicago, the hills and roadways of suburban semi-rural western Pennsylvania were laid out like a carpet below herself and Aaron. As she sat there, she turned to her boyfriend and finally quipped,

“OK, I can’t quite put my finger on it but since we grew have you been any hungrier?”

“Now that you mention it, I have been jonesing for a black bean burger like that one we had at that hidden gem in Erie.” He replied.

“Well, you may have convinced me to try to eat local. Specifically, by your left hand. Indeed, I do not think that in going golfing and points beyond that we can help our collateral damage. And in these few minutes since we have grown, we both are feeling a little peckish and a girl’s gotta eat; fetch me that little bite and we can go from there.”

Aaron did as he was asked by the seated, nude beauty behind him and deftly aimed his pointer finger. He was no fan of any of the three chain fast food places surrounding him within arm’s length, but this would be taking things to another level. Little did he or Michelle know just how much the cells in their drink altered their brain chemistry. Everything was so small it was only easy to distinguish some buildings by the familiar corporate colors. Signage was indecipherable in some places but can still be recognized from above, so the miniscule golden arches next to the purple roofed building were the taco bell and McDonalds. But the prize with a teeny tiny sign with a redhead wearing pigtails was what his woman wanted. He almost chuckled as he felt the metal from the red speck of a truck, he aimed for helplessly get shredded, buried deep underground the facility. Using some serious dexterity, he pulled up the entire building with ease. By the number of glitter sized cars in the parking lot he could tell it was a little busy. This particular Wendy’s really regretted their recent corporate push into the breakfast category. He brought it to his round eyes, trying to read any micro font, but it was futile. He turned his find over to Michelle. She had perfect eyesight and gulped nervously when she thought she saw pinpricks of light from mobile devices, but those could even have been the screen inside had the power not been severed. The building even had a couple cars that would be close to grains of rice, but the finer details as it listed and cracked before her were not lost in the fact that as a whole around the size of a dime. Hardly much of a snack but this for now would be their new reality so better make the most of it.

“Bottoms up!” She deafeningly warned the tiny patrons of the place.

Moving her gaping mouth forward, she went a little deeper down Aaron’s finger than he expected, giving it a seductive sucking before her inner lips made contact with the small layer of sod and grass. This would not help the texture or the taste so this strategy of consumption would have to be refined but was so small she was certain her refined palette would catch a decent amount of the flavor profile. It would also be less cruel to end it quickly for those within, she did not want to think too hard at this size what a trip through her digestive tract would be like. It was amazing she thought, a whole fast-food joint balanced on my tongue and it weighs nothing, like a couple M&Ms. After closing her mouth, she moved her tongue in a wave motion, positioning the entire mess on the tip to deliver the death blow. Michelle proceeded to close her eyes and smear the entire thing against the hard roof of her mouth. Satisfied everything was thoroughly pulverized, she dragged it from near her jaws to the softer palette on top of her oral cavity. From there a faint line of flavors of metal, dirt, and something blander with a hint of salt. Overall, it was tolerable, but in such a low quantity she still felt the weight of what she had done. As the helicopters got closer, they felt it was time to move and regroup.

Aaron had never been a huge fan of the game of golf, not that he outright despised it, just something never sat right. While he was a bit of a baseball fan, he felt the only electric motor on the field of play should have been the bullpen carts. While those began to vanish soon after he was born, he did enjoy the nature contained within their manicured lots on the bright side of golf, but those mainly represented displaced hazards. He much preferred the nature trails and had disdain for the water usage of the massive plots. Now one would serve the perfect foil for him and Michelle’s regrouping. What luck one was only a few steps away and be one of few areas capable of containing their now massive forms while standing. He could tell already while sitting that even the spacious grounds of the golf course would not be able to hold both of their bodies should they go horizontal, which all of a sudden, a certain part of him wanted. Just peeking over his shoulder down the cleavage of Michelle’s virgin breasts, he was having a hard time hiding his attraction as one 400ft erection will make it difficult. Michelle flashed a smirk that asked him if he saw something he liked, he decided that now was the perfect segue to lift his body to its full, glorious height. First, he placed his right hand behind a motel that was no longer in operation and slated for demolition later in 2014. If only Aaron knew this, he could have helped it along but instead placed his huge hand in the soft ground behind it while there was no easy path for the left. Besides, after he scooped up the Wendy’s for his girlfriend and the dealership next to it was squashed under his thighs, this would just finish clearing the intersection as he saw it. Aiming his massive palm squarely towards a gas station, he only felt token resistance from the postage-stamp sized canopy. It let loose its volley of fire suppressant on the hapless people below as it collapsed down, first covering them in white before bloodying them. The weight of his palm pressed the remains deep into the ground, feeling like he crunched a saltine with a bit more heat. Still, for the size of the fireball, it was a surprise it felt less painful than taking breaded brussel sprouts out of the air fryer. Pulling himself upright for the first time in several minutes, he marveled at the view. The mossy carpet of trees by his feet were bisected by veinlike roads and arteries, many moving towards the city rising into the distance between the hills. He thought it looked like it was hiding in fear from the couple, and it was not lost on him that they should be. He did not want to let Michelle know that he had already made up his mind to at least try some tests of his new size, some out of curiosity but others due to his suddenly charged libido. It was strange, he not only felt a little hungrier since growing like Michelle but also a bit more aroused by the whole situation. Maybe the golf course would clear their heads, but his thoughts were quite flooded with graphic ways to use the microverse around them for their own desires. He was so happy that he got to experience this with someone he truly had feelings for, even if some were of frustration. He also had the weight of expectations upon him that he was not used to either in the one worldly place that Michelle did not. Standing at his full height nearly a mile into the sky, he reached down his right hand to pull up his lovely girlfriend after her small snack. Now both standing, and holding hands, they only had one step to go to the golf course but were unaware that this footstep would have dire consequences for four golfers.

It was surprisingly busy at the Wendy’s on US22 that morning as they had been having a regional marketing blitz for their revamped breakfast menu. Little did they know the next diner to arrive would have the lot. Unlike Mr. Creosote, it would be them who would explode at the end of her meal, no ‘wa-fur thin mint’ necessary. The workers adorned in red with the pigtailed logo on their shirts were happy for the expanded shift as it provided them with a little extra scratch. As a rusty blue Mazda Tribute pulled up to the intercom to order a meal to go, a monstrous distraction arose out from the right of his CUV. Incredibly, two huge heels were digging into the highway, shoving and shredding the traffic. He pulled up to the window right as the worker there noted the commotion and alerted the entire staff as slack jawed patrons neglected their breakfast baconators. As they lost sight of the feet plowing by, the hairy shins, knees then thighs kept growing larger, as the rumbling, destructive fleshy freight train tore apart the nearby trailer park. The sun shone brightly on the giant man’s pale skin, as his growth slowed. Still, the highway was now replaced by a thigh towering hundreds of feet into the air, and those crowded near the windows saw his torso stretching high into the sky to his lightly bearded face, and worse, he was not alone. Though the giant couple were each thousands of feet up, their conversation shook the glass as the puny people could not tell what was said but picked up on Michelle’s British accent as the two spoke. They would become more familiar with this foreign tongue shortly, as out of the blue a fleshy pillar of Aaron’s finger torpedoed a parked pickup truck deep underground, surely destroying the machine in the process. Hearing and feeling a rumbling, crackling below them translated itself to watching a schism quickly growing in the manicured grass around the parking lot. It spread onto the asphalt as they spread back to the giant finger, and the ride began. The patrons and workers in the restaurant felt the uneasy feeling of motion, as the g forces quickly passed those of a normal elevator while cracks developed in the tiled floor. They watched helplessly as the ground quickly distanced itself from them, as they rose towards the giant man’s body. Every piece of his anatomy dominated their view and was truly colossal. As the dumbfounded customer waited for his value meal in the now elevated drive through, he knew to keep his CUV in park since the fall would surely be fatal from this height as they neared the giant’s face. As the ground supported by Aaron’s finger settled unevenly, the walls of the Wendy’s flexed and cracked, and several plexiglass windows shattered onto the floors. Finally reaching half a mile into the sky to the seated giant’s face, his billboard sized brown eyes chilled all within. Many ears popped from the sudden elevation change, but when the couple spoke some eardrums were shattered by the volume. The exact words of the exchange were unknown, but they moved swiftly towards on their finger platform to the gaping mouth of the giantess sitting behind the man. 150 ft wide lips parted into a dark, moist void; rows of molars bigger than the entire Wendy’s itself loomed all around as they passed into Michelle’s mouth. The light of day vanished as she sealed her lips around his finger presenting them like a piece of candy, and they were shunted onto her vast tongue. The man in the drive thru turned on his headlights but these were inadequate to light the vast oral cavity. In the humid, shifty alien world, the miniscule people did not have to wait long to learn their fates. In a sudden rush upwards, her strong tongue muscles made quick work of them, the building and the few vehicles surrounding it as all was mashed against the roof of her mouth and smeared into oblivion. Satisfied with her tiny treat, Michelle began to move on towards some greener pastures.

Both standing fully erect at their new heights, Aaron and Michelle took in the surroundings breathing in the thinning air and found it was still suitable for their enormous lungs. She looked into his eyes with hints of despair and elation, prompting him to lean in for a reassuring kiss. Their passion for each other was in full display as Aaron slathered his now enormous tongue over top of hers. He did not hide the fact that he was also trying to catch a hint of what the squashed fast-food eatery tasted like. As they embraced, they heard the helicopters drawing nearer, though most appeared to be in primary colors and not the military variety. They were a little weary of the firepower outside the few odd bullets that had failed to grab their attention thus far. Looking down by their feet, they were amazed how small everything now looked. The tiny commercial buildings were like postage stamps to about the size of an envelope. Houses were even smaller, like little Lego squares. It was almost impossible to see the miniscule cars and trucks on the wire-like roads and no chance the specks of people were visible. Looking all around far above the rolling hills they were amazed to have such a view of the land. It had been years since Aaron had been on a plane, with Michelle much more recently touching down in Boston, but never in their wildest dreams did they imagine such a view with their feet firmly planted on the ground. The fine October weather the area had been experiencing turned the mossy looking hills into a sea of yellow, orange and red. Normally it would be quite breathtaking, but instead the reason for the view and their own predicament took precedence over sightseeing. After soaking in their surroundings and noting local landmarks both near and far, they decided to take that first big step across the road and onto the golf course. Aaron, whose feet were destructively planted on the adjacent trailer park, was already almost there, while Michelle would need a few, gingerly placed steps. She tried her best to place her feet on the areas of devastation already caused by her massive boyfriend's growing body, but still felt a little guilty after her heels smashed several houses already. Two steps and she joined him as he was too distracted by her naked body to see the tiny specks of white which were the ill-fated golf carts trying to outrace them. He did not even feel them get squished and force four more victims deep under the ground. For his part he had knowingly already caused a lot of destruction and it was having a different effect on him. All of this power was going to his head, and being able to share it with the woman whom he loved only strengthened the bond. He was never outwardly violent or as callous at his smaller size, but this opportunity was almost too good to pass up. Having Michelle there, sans clothing certainly raised the arousal level, but he almost felt something in his mind, almost a chemical imbalance driving him towards his urges. He also had an inkling Michelle felt the same urges as well, even if she would not yet admit it. Besides, she easily caved when offered the Wendy’s as a snack, and he did not know that the same mechanism that caused their growth had indeed altered their brain chemistry, if only slightly. As the cavalcade of sheepish helicopters approached them, they saw all sorts of familiar regional and national news affiliates emblemized on the side of the tiny gnat sized aircrafts. Michelle was not used to so much attention but felt comfortable in her own skin, unlike Aaron who had lost a lot of weight five years prior and still had some body issues. When he first grew minutes earlier, he was feeling a little sheepish, but in his head, he was already letting his inhibitions go. He tried to skip breakfast when possible as it was a meal of empty calories and always seemed to have energy to spare, even in the morning. Standing on the golf course the two began to formulate their next moves and even if the tiny people could not understand what they were saying, their actions would speak much louder.

“Well, here we are, want to play a couple rounds, Meeshy?”

“You know Aaron, I am not a big fan even though the sport was invented a couple hour’s drive from my home. I was thinking more about rounding out my breakfast. As usual fast food was not very filling. See that farm down the road there?” He nodded. “I think I will go pay them a visit, there looks to be quite the operation with many cows, pigs and chickens to gobble down.”

Aaron the vegetarian cringed a little at the thought and could not resist chiding her for as much.

“Well, at least there will be one less factory farm on the map, but don’t come crying to me from all the GMOs and hormones you ingest there. Besides, I think I might visit wally world next door and see how I measure up.”

“Oh please, Aaron, you know I am a veterinary doctor and am well aware the risks of meat. Besides, I do not think any microbes will know what to do with our cells at this size. Looks like our new tiny, hovering friends will have to make a choice which of us to follow.”

“We both know who they will choose.” Simultaneously, Aaron fondled Michelle's perky breasts. “I will also give them a show that they will all want to avoid at Walmart, enjoy your snack and I will catch up with you soon.”

With that, the lovers shared a tender embrace on the overshadowed golf course, making divots over 100ft deep. As Aaron watched Michelle’s fine ass sauntering towards the farm, he began to lean over the supercenter and there was little doubt the sight of his girlfriend was inspiring him as most helicopters while maintaining a safe distance followed the giantess.

With the airspace clear of commercial traffic for obvious reasons, the bonanza of news helicopters closed in the now gigantic couple. All of the affiliates from nearby Pittsburgh were first on the scene, with many national news carriers pounding the rotors as fast their craft would allow to reach the area. A whole convoy of news vans and satellite trucks were scrambled in that direction as well. News had traveled fast as traffic both inbound to the city away from the pair had picked up, as well as others trying to leave. No one was quite sure what the lovers' next moves would be, but most were glued to their televisions and devices to watch as best they could. Standards and practices were having much trouble censoring the naked bodies stretching 4,000 feet into the sky with a full set of anatomy on display. All the news outlets were blatantly ignoring the order to aim their cameras down towards the feet of the massive duo as most knew where the ratings bump would be. Namely focused on Michelle’s ample chest. The first NBC helicopter to arrive was scrambled from the traffic report just as the giant pair had finished growing as the dust settled. This is where the world got to see the giant couple in a live feed for the first time, and they did not disappoint. Looking like a normal Caucasian male and female with no distinguishing features other than them being well over a kilometer in height. The fact that they were completely naked was going to be nearly impossible to hide, and both had features that would draw or detract eyeballs to their screens. It would be a ratings bonanza. But the more time wore on the more risk to their viewership as their massive size was already causing destruction far below. There were puffs of smoke around Michelle's heels, as well as all along Aaron's whole legs with numerous roads cut off by the towering appendages. It was impossible to know about the Holiday Inn deeply buried under their asses had ever existed from their vantage point. They had the world watching as the loud talking between the two shook the camera, but it was visual only feed. It would take several minutes before lip readers could decipher what may have been said. Actions spoke louder than words much sooner as the giant man shifted and plunged his finger under the ground. Suddenly an entire, presumably occupied Wendy’s was cleaved from the earth, and lifted high into the sky. Being the closest feed of the action, they watched helplessly as the couple examined their quarry. The entire newsroom gasped audibly as Aaron’s finger plunged into Michelle’s mouth, coming out wetted with saliva with the eatery missing. By the time the giantess reopened her mouth, the building had vanished. Then as more helicopters arrived, only one got the next action on camera as the giant man’s hand obliterated a gas station in a fiery explosion. This was followed by his other arm and was standing within seconds to a godlike height. Pulling up his lovely girlfriend, they both trailed debris from their smooth, utterly naked skin. When zooming in on these dirty patches they saw a ghastly sight. Chunks of building debris with flattened furniture, dozens of brown and grey rectangles with black circles popped to the side which had been vehicles minutes earlier and most disturbing were the countless red dots that represented lives that ended in cruel fashion. A bit of B-roll on cellphones from the ground and helicopters circling over zoomed in almost half a mile to see an intimidatingly large cock and balls, along with labia stretching over ten stories tall. A slight glint in the sunlight indicated just a hint of wetness. As a convoy of news vans and satellite trucks were dispatched east, the giant couple started on the move south to the golf course. What happened next would split them up by a few miles making the hovering squadron of media helicopters have to choose. Neither one of the giant’s disappointed.

Aaron was at a philosophical crossroads ever since he had grown minutes earlier. While quite mild mannered and easy going when he was a smaller lad, he had a strong sex drive that was only really seen by his romantic partners. Now that he and his girlfriend were naked to the world there was nothing left for him to hide. He still wanted to avoid casualties if possible but felt the urge to experiment with his size, and namely his sexuality with his body via his new stature. As Michelle walked a few miles away towards a farm where she would surely eat some gross animals, Aaron looked down past his semi erect member towards a busy Walmart parking lot. At their normal size it would have been the usual, sprawling facility, with every department to suit their needs on such a long trip. Now the entire massive building was only about as long as his growing penis, the building was much wider though nowhere near as tall. Tempting as it was to see if the store would fit, he did not yet want to purposely kill what would surely be so many people. Looking again toward Michelle as she began to take apart the large farm buildings, lowering her head to have an improper breakfast, he was turned on by her innocent appearance. Still, he could pick out the specks of helicopters hovering around her, as her attractive body was drawing in more viewers, and he even felt just slightly jealous as only a couple duplicate affiliates still hung with him. He decided that he would reward these stragglers with a show that they would never forget. As his brain chemistry was slightly skewed by the nanotech at work, he decided that a dick measuring contest was in order although quite one sided with only one winner. His manhood was more of a grower than a shower but the sheer dominance over his current situation was more than enough to get plenty of blood to the cartilage around his shaft. Still, when he was his normal 6 foot tall his package was of average size if not just slightly bigger, but it now had ballooned to a redickulous 400ft long. Deciding to get a closer view of the sesame seed sized cars and trucks in the parking lot, he wondered, why not? Dropping to his knees he straddled the large building in the valley between his hairy thighs as his thick manhood loomed overhead casting a long shadow on the ground. It was hard to make out the individual cars or even the shoppers, as the tiny blue dots he figured correctly to be shopping carts were scattered about, many concentrated in their corrals. He hated the way the parking lot was configured, with the slanted one-way lanes. Aaron preferred to back in or pull through to save a shift on his taxed transmissions if he could for efficiency's sake. His presence was not lost on the tiny mites either as they foolishly scattered about, desperately trying to maneuver their cars down the narrow aisles away from his looming meat. He felt the faintest tickles on the hairs on his balls before the first cool metal roofs touched his soft, sensitive skin. As Aaron’s ballsack spread it’s weight onto 4 aisles of parked vehicles, he felt them crumple nicely under his massive testes. Occasionally a little heat snuck in as likely some gas tanks exploded, but his thick skin quickly smothered the flames as they spread out enveloping dozens of helpless cars and patrons. Finally, he changed the angle of his mammoth morning wood to be like a forty-story flesh skyscraper in a nose down position. Over 150 cars, trucks and CUVs were under his cylindrical shadow, and not all were empty. Callously Aaron slowly lowered his hard cock onto the panicking masses enjoying the feeling of dominance over the sesame seed sized vehicles. He tried his best to lower his mast as slowly as he could muster, right as the first higher profile truck and van roofs made contact with his handled tip and hood. It was amazing, feeling so many tiny things breaking against him as metal crumpled and bent, conforming to his omnipresent girth. His massive penis was as long as the entire lot itself, covering the remaining sixteen rows of tightly packed automobiles his balls had not. It did not take long before the tiny bits of metal were all flattened to the asphalt which now crackled under the weight of his lone appendage. Aaron also felt a pooling wetness underneath his testicles as tons of oils and gasoline mixed with the blood of many unfortunate Walmart shoppers in the wrong place at the wrong time. The dick measuring contest was over almost as soon as it had begun, with Aaron being the clear winner by a long shot. He glanced over at the Walmart and a few tiny cars he had missed as his towering cock blocked their escape route. He pondered dragging his whole johnson over the building and erasing it from the map. For now, he thought better of it and looked up towards Michelle as she was most of the way through her breakfast. He decided it was long enough and to reunite to discuss the next moves.

Michelle had eyed this sizable farm from the golf course and was well rewarded for her vision. First, she had to walk a few steps, or what translated to several miles from any less lofty perspective. Luckily, things were a bit spread out and rural once off the highway, but she did not have to look too far west to see how the sprawl took over. There, many winding streets and tiny houses contained thousands of people who saw her majestic body by now. Not to mention the poky news helicopters all following her every move. Doing her best to step mainly on trees, she did spy the outline of a teensy candy apple red Mustang convertible parked next to a pencil eraser sized farmstand. Having had a bad interaction with a brutish driver in a similar model car back in New York months ago, she decided to try it on for size. Hovering her pinky toe over the hopeless convertible, it was too small to even feel as it along with the small structure were crushed deep into the ground by her smallest digit. Oh well, Michelle thought, hard to find anything that fits anymore as she struck a sarcastic pose for the trailing choppers. Another step and she arrived on the farm, leaving the twisted wreckage behind. There laid out around her feet was a veritable smorgasbord of animal enclosures. It was the kind of thing that would make her vegetarian boyfriend cringe and her drool with anticipation. Besides, nothing here was going to be processed, other than the grinding of her great teeth. She chuckled to herself over the diminutive size of the normal farm equipment. There were lines of cattle trailers less than half the length of her pinky fingers, but unfortunately the herd would not make it to market. Spotting the chicken coops, she decided to start with the white meat first. Housed in a long building that was now roughly as long as her ring finger, she was to make certain something foxy was in the henhouse. As gently as she could, Michelle lifted the roof off of the building and flipped it off to the side where the white wooden structure collapsed onto the ground, crushing several outbuildings. Bending down she brought her eyes as close as she could to the barn, seeing tens of thousands of frantic white dots that she was sure were the birds. Pursing her lips, Michelle felt this would be a merciful end for these birds as they finally got to do what their evolution brought them pre-domestication, the gift of flight. Though this gift into a dark void was traumatic for the tiny birds, she inhaled sharply drawing in tens of thousands of the feathered flock in one go. They were so small, it almost tasted like sand with the grainy feathers scattered about. Rather than find out what they taste like, she simply swallowed the lot, not even receiving a mouthful for her efforts. It was no matter, as she was more interested in the other buildings and fields containing the porcine and bovine inhabitants. The last huge building she removed the roof from resembled to her an envelope in size. It was also thin in height so this would be a gentle task she did not completely win in. Some of the roofing fell in, killing hogs. She was still such a big fan of the occasional pork treats; this would have to do for pigs. Using her wetted tongue like a shovel, she scooped up as many of the pigs blanketed by the building that would adhere. Putting her teeth to work finished off whatever was between them in pulverising fashion. A mesh of flesh, wood pulp, and some metals she did not intend. A small chemical taste so mild that the flavour and size also masked the gravely injured swine stuck between her teeth. Michelle still not done eating would finish them off with even more snacks to round out her meal, a herd of cattle. Red meat was her friend while smaller, this would suit her well from a flavour profile if she got it right. Her wet tongue now takes half ton steers by the dozen, lifting them one by one from the ground. These little chocolate chips were more salty than sweet when chewed efficiently whole by her teeth. Swallowing this last lump down was the most organic, but she felt there was merit to all three courses and would shape her decisions to come. Even she had to admit the occasional insect was ok to try from a nutritional standpoint. Maybe these would have to do as her new normal. She looked up in horror at all the tiny black dots of camera lenses on gyroscopes of helicopters, but Michelle understood the ramifications of what the world had seen her do. Then the herds started to scatter under the tremors from her approaching boyfriend. As Aaron’s eyes meet Michelle's, she is taken aback how good he looks after his excursion to the Walmart parking lot. With what appears to be some caramel on his semi hard on pointing right at her. Getting close it seems like there's some bits of candy wrapper foil as well that turn out to be dozens of flattened vehicles.

It was that two items needed, fourteen bought kind of morning at Walmart. A laborer gets into his Ford Transit high roof van and turns over the motor to get the ponderous vehicle underway. A sudden shaking of his high-profile vehicle gives him pause as he looks up through the steeply raked windshield to an astonishing sight. A man of colossal size stretching high into the sky appearing to be in his late 20s and completely nude casting a shadow all around. At blinding speed, the giant man kneeled down, surely demolishing some tracts of land surrounding the Walmart he had been shopping at as he effectively straddled the property with hairy thighs and a torso that stretched skywards. The sun would briefly return during this period before being overshadowed by something much closer and more sinister. Rising over the lot like a dark cylindrical cloud was the immense underside of an unbelievably huge penis. Judging by the straight shot of his shaft, the giant whom it belonged to was happy to see them. The feeling was not mutual as panic gripped the parking lot as people all rushed to their cars hoping the solid skyscraper of flesh would not be laid upon them. As the laborer sat there stunned, he watched as a pickup and sedan collided right in front of his van essentially blocking him in. At first, he was glad he got a rare sideways pull through spot at the end of the lot for his large vehicle but now it was a liability. Looking at his side mirror he saw a pair of balls that would rival the sphere at Epcot looming over the rows on the opposite end of the parking lot. Never truer were the words on his mirror that objects were much closer and larger than they appeared as the massive hairy globes descended. Even being over 400ft away from the point of impact, the grotesque spectacle of the giant’s testicles smothering and crushing vehicles on the lot shook his van and only added to his desperation to escape. Throwing his RWD Transit van into gear, he tried to bully his way out by pushing the mangled wreck in front of him but only managed to move several feet forward. This would soon be the difference between life and instant death. People were screaming all around as other wrecks occurred in other rows behind him. He then heard a woman shriek that the gargantuan cock was angled down and dropping fast. With little time to react to this warning, a loud thump on the back half of the roof of his high van knocked the aluminum ladder loose from the side of the vehicle. Being in one of the first vehicles impacted meant more weight being focused on the puny Ford, the metal shell almost instantly conformed to the fleshy combatant. The laborer watched helplessly as the back of his van was crushed flat, squashing some of the racks inside. Afraid he was next he was surprised as he was lifted while the ground vanished as the front half of the vehicle rose up, wheels departing from the ground. There was a loud crashing behind him as he was nearly vertical and multiple paint cans and toolboxes crashed into the half size rear floor where it now met the roof. Over a hundred other cars and trucks behind him were much less fortunate as he listened to them being flattened one by one. Once in a while there was an explosion as a fuel tank ignited, but this never seemed to faze the horny giant. The laborer hoped he was alone in this predicament but rightly knew how crowded it was and that dozens of people were likely being crushed as well. Deciding now would be a good time to flee his stricken super duty van, he was dismayed that the twisted metal not only jammed the doors, but it also made the two windows too small to escape through. Turning to try to kick out the windshield, it occurred to him the noises further back had ceased. The giant’s hard dick was fully in contact with the parking lot, but not for long. With a feeling like being shot out of a catapult, the laborer’s van shot a quarter mile into the sky as Aaron stood on his feet. All the grease and oil from the squashed fleet caused his van along with dozens of flattened cars, trucks, shopping carts and shoppers themselves to become hopelessly stuck to Aaron's member. The laborer could now see the torso of his oppressor, rising high against the blue morning sky. Trying his lights and horn to get the attention of the giant man was a fruitless endeavor, as he felt like a flea trying to flag a rhinoceros. Another swift shift in momentum began to carry him forward towards the countryside. As the giant's excitement level plateaued, his long penis started to become flaccid. This caused some pathetic wrecks to fall back to earth, but it simply changed the angle of the work van for the time being. The laborer could now see where the giant was heading, as crouched over a farm in the distance was a giantess who appeared to be in her mid-twenties and also quite naked.

Standing up to his full, godlike height once more, Aaron felt as his dick peel off the slick, decimated Walmart parking lot taking with it some parting gifts. Not all of them stayed for long on his schlong, as wafer thin bits of metal wafted back to the ground far below. His penis felt cooled by the breeze on the underside, and he took a moment to see what destruction he had wrought with his simple action. Even Aaron was amazed from his full height about the devastation one dick slap brought to the crowded parking lot, as it was cut into two undamaged sections with a stripe down the middle. In the classic phallic shape, a slick of brownish oil housed dozens of rectangular, metallic, multicolor slabs. Aaron knew nothing could have survived under that onslaught but thought better of continuing to easily crush the crowded store next to cockzilla. Instead, it was time to reunite with what was surely his well-fed girlfriend. While he started walking over to her, he observed her kneeling down over some brown fields, pursing her lips and sucking up some whitish dots. The closer he got, his arousal was sullied by disgust, as Aaron realized it was livestock that his girlfriend was hoovering up. His fully erect shaft started to recede, causing some of the loose cling-ons to fall back to earth. As he gets closer Michelle looks up from her latest bovine meal and notices him.

“Oh, me main bloke! I just finished off the loveliest three course meal. It started with petite cornish hens. This was followed by a wood fired pork dish that had extra iron. I just had to end with the chocolate salted micro lava cakes, divine!”

“Well, I am glad you brought your appetite.” He replied a little disgustedly. He recovered with,
“Would you be interested in anything more filling while you are at this height” With this Aaron waved his hand across his vast nudity as a game show host to contestant their would-be prize. Pausing on his midsection at face level, he beckoned “So wanna lick this dick again sometime?”

Looking at it reminded Michelle of a candy bar but did not want to sense what this petrol slick tasted like. She did wonder what the multicolor metal candy wrapper sized cars would off for a flavor profile before flattened as a topping, but hastily replied,

“Gotta lotta nerve mister, but maybe I will have more room a little later” She surprisingly yielded back. “Besides, while I was scouting the land, I spotted some apple orchards and grain silos you may like for your tastes, and” she then mockingly performed a similar hand motion across her own body. “For now, what you see is what you get.”

“Oh babe, you know me too well,” He replied, stepping on a barn and farmhouse as he arrived at the orchard. “This may be our new normal, but at least we can spend it together and make the best of it.”

Aaron lifts up Michelle by her arms gently, as he pulls her into him for a tender embrace. Their bodies coming into nude contact could be heard from the ground as the force of the air they displaced was enough for a stiff breeze. More than a few people affected on the ground could only imagine what a steadier horizontal pounding would yield. As they stood face to face, Michelle teasingly smiled, revealing all sorts of shredded animals adhered to or sheen cut in two through her white teeth. Looking back down at the greener pastures, he replies,

“Ew, touché, you win this round, your ravishing smile always gets me.”

Snapping down at breakneck speed, he gently shears the upper halves of rows of ripe apple trees with his teeth. At least as precise as he could be at his new size. Aaron was astonished with what he accomplished with so little effort, stripping the entire groves clean of foliage. Next it was on to the grain silos, which would be better off than the puny rail cars below. The tiny worm of a railway snaked in all directions but the train cars themselves on the not so mighty locomotives. The grain cars were as long as one third finger segment. Luckily the silos and elevators were almost half as tall his pinky, vertical, and nearly as wide. This food was best served giant. Settling low on his hands and knees, he went into his work and finally enjoyed a balanced breakfast. Each one had a wholesome, grainy taste, even if it was a little grassier than he would have liked. But Aaron could get used to this as he polished off more than a dozen of the tasty structures like straws. An amber paste piled in smooth dots on his pink tongue as he stuck it out at Michelle teasingly. Seemingly sated by their recent snacks, Aaron pops up to his full height. Towering fifty stories above Michelle’s head, he was head and shoulders above her. Leaning in, she put her head into her shoulder blade as the lovers lost themselves in a tender embrace as the helicopters suddenly drew back.

“So, this is how things will have to be then?” Aaron quipped as he was about to discuss what future this would be for them. Instead, they heard a high pitch whine coming from the west, and two black dots of military jets came into view.

"Wots all this then?" Michelle quoted with a properly mocking cockney accent. These greyish gnats were approaching, and these planes would change the couple's plans.