- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:





With the media fully engaged with what the couple was up to, they did not disappoint in the saucy action. For the local and regional police this was well over their heads for what to do, and quickly ceded action to the higher authorities. The clergy and religious institutions did likewise, as if the first moments the couple arrived at their current size the worshipers started to aggregate online. However, these nascent cults could only imagine their new gods' power, all stemming from their massive scale. None knew the true cause of their growth, only met them with a mix of envy and desire. The army had a more immediate problem on their hands, as they bore witness to the raw power the giant couple held. The highest levels of government quickly convened to hold court to see what immediate actions could or should be taken. Armed Lockheed Martin F-22 raptors were scrambled from the airfield next to Pittsburgh International Airport. As civil air traffic and media helicopters were told to steer clear, troubling footage from on the ground began to emerge of the giant couple's activities. After a few grainy shots from the highway and demolished hotel, a truly astonishing video from an HD security camera of a Walmart parking lot showed the joint chiefs just what one inflated appendage could purposefully do. Watching half of the busy parking lot vanish under the giant’s horizontal penis that stretched beyond the top of the frame, only to have detailed, flattened twisted wrecks emerge when it lifted. It was enough to send chills through everyone in the room. Another video obtained moments earlier from a first-person farmhand showed Michelle in action with exquisite detail. A hasty, shaky POV detailed the action after Michelle had already arrived on the farm. The videographer was dangerously close to the action, sacrificing her hat as the giantess sucked up an entire coop's worth of chickens. It was a surreal sight, the white flock seemingly levitating to the void formed by her pursed lips. Once a satisfactory level of birds were swallowed by the titanic woman, the farmhand let go of the tractor she held onto just in case. The giant woman crawled to a new spot on the farm on her hands and knees with attractive though perilously swaying breasts entering the frame as Michelle noisily flattened an unseen barn. Turning a corner around the outbuilding she was sheltering near, the farmhand caught the tail of the decapitated roof of the pigpen being tossed, having the dust settle from its destruction as the giantess bent down. Michelle’s tongue was so vast, and it easily scooped up the debris with many injured, screaming pigs. Up they went into her mouth when the loud crunching, chewing sound silenced the hogs for good. To the farmer's displeasure, the giant woman moved onto the rolling fields taking down cows by the dozen. The video then cut short as booming footsteps approached from the other direction. The shocked oval office then convened with cabinet members to try to figure out what they just saw. The reading on their height as well as Aaron’s and Michelle’s identities were also revealed. Other than that, only estimates on the livestock lost and the damage so far were the scant stats available. They saw up close and personal what the giant man could do to civilian vehicles and infrastructure with little effort when his hog laid waste to a crowded parking lot. Not wanting to know what they could do next without some response seemed like a mistake in the making. Even if it went bad at least they could say that they tried. Estimates were in on the animals the giantess already consumed and they assumed the man would easily down similar numbers not knowing he was a vegetarian. The members feared what would happen if the pair turned to the most abundant large mammal in North America as a food source, that being humans; voters as well. It was the latter half of a liberal leaning presidency and the commander-in-chief wanted to help his party as much as his country. Therefore, the consensus across the aisle was to allow the armed forces to engage the giant couple with as much force as necessary to see what effect that they would have. Pennsylvania had always been an important swing state, and secretly if the plan backfired then they would lose a lot of constituents. Calling in a couple fighter jets from nearby Pittsburgh airport to be scrambled, they were given the green light to scout then slam the Aaron and Michelle. They watched now in eager anticipation as the pilots closed in on the couple as they embraced over decimated farmland. Just in case, planning for all contingencies had begun, and would be needed.

As the giant lovers stood there watching the insects advance, the bugs made the first, and ultimately wrong move. A small speck with a white vapor trail behind it zoomed towards Michelle's stomach. The miniscule sidewinder missile ignited on impact, while designed to tear through tank armor, to the giant woman the fireball felt like a small rubber band had snapped. Barely irritating, but it sent a message, especially when the planes fired upon her boyfriend as well. The twin jets let loose with a barrage that could turn away an invading army, but the two who stood in opposition seemed more puzzled and bothered than actually wounded. Michelle could feel minimal pressure and heat from the blasts and noted that even at her gigantic size that these armor shattering weapons should have more of an effect. Aaron for his part was just enjoying the light show reminding him of the concert synth solo of Welcome to the Machine which he watched the night before on YouTube. Little did they know that the reason for their skin's impervious nature was due in part to the nanotechnology in the genes they unknowingly ingested from Michelle’s laboratory. Now they heal like Wade Wilson and feel no pain like Francis, a devastating combination with their size making them almost omnipotent beings. Still, it was an upsetting development being attacked like this, and it triggered another defense mechanism in their brains that took both of them by surprise. Out of the anger rose lust, like a sexual phoenix from the ashes. While Michelle to this point had preached caution and avoided wanton destruction, her thought process was quickly overwhelmed, starting to fall more in line with her already turned boyfriend. The grey houseflies finally stopped after a full minute expending everything they had as even these war machines did not have unlimited bullets like in the movies or video games. Circling around at subsonic speeds, the two looked at each other as if to say who wants to catch them. Michelle broke the staredown between them.

“Let them go, now we know wot their intentions are and wot effects they have on us. No reason to expend the energy chasing two trinkets when we are in the land of the toys. Maybe we should have a little more fun after all to show them who the new bosses are.” Michelle stated.

“Good to see you are finally coming around,” Aaron responded. “So just maybe you can join me next time we go shopping and let those inhibitions go further.”

“Don’t press your luck big guy, you may still be taller, but I have better wit and made a career studying small insects and animals. You are just out of your league I am afraid.” She snapped back.

“Indeed, you may win this round, but let’s head back to the main road and head towards the place you originally intended for us to go to. And let’s also have some more fun along the way now that we are well fed and had our morning missile massage.” He concluded.

Aaron puts his left arm around Michelle as they walk back to the road. It was a bit more chaotic and crowded minutes after the attack failed and video of Aaron’s sex organ popped over 100 parked cars like tin foil bubble wrap. Wordlessly, they looked into each other’s eyes and down at the highway. Like fish in a barrel and moths to a flame, they then both looked up to see the hazy outline of Pittsburgh in the not too distance with many glimmering ribbons of white and red lines to greet them. Interspersed were white rectangles and squares scattered about with countless tiny pegs with brown roofs, some with blue watch battery sized pools and bitty twinkling solar panels. She had a newfound sense of self-worth and confidence. Besides, unlike her ancestors, she had just taken on the American army and won. Granted, with an American bloke by her side, but there was no one Michelle would rather be sharing this, or the many other moments to come. Even if she could really fend for herself and then some now, Michelle was more than happy to stand by her man.

For years, the pilots of the F-22 raptors had trained for this moment. Out of the academy they had logged numerous flight hours, and even toured overseas. This was more of a reserve role, as in who would be dumb enough to attack the middle of the country. It was mainly speaking events, air shows, and low-level recruitment these days in Western Pennsylvania, but those days were about to change. Both were in street clothes for the morning when they both received some strange news from various media. As they hurriedly scrolled through unbelievable videos and reports from the warpath, the green phone icon invaded their screens. It was time to drive from apartments in Moon township down to the airport, where at first it was classified if it was related to the news. They were filled in on the rest of the situation upon arrival as they hastily changed into their uniforms. These were some of the latest technological fighter jets available and they were going to engage with an enemy. The pilots did wonder a little earlier in the year whether they would be going back into the European theatre due to the situation there in 2014, but instead the fight came home. Overseas, they mainly flew their planes from base to base as air-to-air combat was rare and air to ground still the name of the game in the contemporary theatre of battle, if not drones. Therefore, neither pilot had ever fired live ammunition from these jets in practice yet, only theory. Still, it was time for battle, fully suited up they climbed up the movable stairs into the cockpit of their jets, and began to run down pre-flight checklists, flipping the switches and nervously eying the red shiny buttons that made things go boom. Upon the orders of their wing commanders, they would engage and fire if asked, but both had to be mentally prepared. Of course, as they took off from the airport and gathered themselves in the tight formation, nothing could prepare them for the scene that they rapidly approached from the west. The twin monoliths each looked out of place on the usual suburban landscape, rising out of the low morning sun angle. They cast immense shadows over the land, as the two pilots squinted into the bright light through their visors and heads up displays. They were on an open frequency with their superior officers who were under direct orders from the highest levels of the government. The eyes of the world were on them and what they did next, but were informed that the attractive, nude couple had already caused death and destruction in the short window that they had been this size, and that further action was needed to try to prevent more loss of life and property. The pilots were told to use the arsenal at their disposal to search for a weakness in the giant couple to try to end this before it was too late. With the command given, the two fighter jets split off, one aiming for the giant man and the other the attractive young woman. Firing off the first missiles and salvos was an elation, but the result was less than could be desired. Usually during simulation, the pixelated targets would suffer dire consequences from the direct hits, but even landing square in the green X on their targeting screens, the giants did not so much as flinch. Still, they had a job to do, and these air force pilots tried their best, firing round after round all over the torsos of the immense couple, but seemingly to no effect other than the hauntingly surprised smirks the two wore. Once all their munitions were spent, they made sure to keep what felt like a safe distance from the two, not knowing that if either wanted to give chase, they could have easily caught their fighter jets. Heading back to base as they chirped on the radio that the weapons had minimal effect other than on the giant couple’s demeanor, which would only be emboldened with the attack. Upon their return to base, they were commended for the efforts as more jets were being prepared around the now buzzing airfield. They also noted that civilian traffic increased around the fringes of the busy international airport. As the day went on and the tall objects approached the civilian flight vectors, the scene would only become more chaotic.

With their feet firmly planted on what was surely irreparably damaged pieces of infrastructure, the two recently attacked giant lovers vented their faux frustration at the world below. Aaron, however, was teasing Michelle a little as he broke her one rule, she whispered to him earlier and immediately stepped on a Sheetz. Such a waste of so many Herr’s chips and other regional delights, she did not let him think this action went unnoticed and gave him a playful shove. This in turn flattened a manufacturing plant under his left foot with ease, leaving behind only a bigfoot shaped crater and several overturned trailers. To further arouse her memories, he bastardized a quote from one of their favorite shows that they watched together while they slowed their neurons with the substance of choice :smokin: . She would tell him that when she was growing up, her younger nephew would watch it with her in the UK and it still held up as the passable cartoony stop motion trumped low tier CGI any day. Aaron asked her,

“Can we break it?” With a sigh, Michelle responded,

“Yes we can! But please watch the merch, lord knows what you would do to me if I purposefully went for a Whole Foods.”

“You can have ‘em,” Aaron remarked, “But if you get close to one of my beloved Wegmans, that will be an open field rugby tackle in it for you.”

“Threaten me with a good time, will you?” Michelle closed with a wink and gentle rub on the small of his back.

Being together for several months each knew how to push each other's buttons in the right ways. This coupled with what was going on inside their heads on a molecular level spelled extreme danger for those caught in and around their increasingly playful romp. The two marveled at just how small the world around them had become, all the familiar markers of the landscape were gone, as their only cues were that of VFR pilots. As Aaron had played a decent amount of flight simulator being a computer nerd for years prior, he already knew how to stick the landing, even in that pesky Sopwith Camel with a crosswind on in the then notoriously demolished Meigs Field. He would quickly see that Michelle was less sure on her feet as they approached a town with a bend in the road that they traveled along. As he did a lot more trail walking in upstate New York over the years along with some light mountain biking, Aaron was used to a slippery rock or spot. Though not barefoot as they were now and right after Michelle uttered her ‘yes we can’, she felt something give under her right foot. It sank so fast at an angle under a small hill next to the highway into the cold soil, she hit bedrock. The surface of grass, trees, dirt and outbuildings was reduced to a thin, slippery film, one that had her go down faster than the time months before on that black ice. This time she was much more fortunate as the ground was more forgiving than the asphalt on her lovely body. However, her unforgiving skin stretching for almost the full titacular 4,000 feet on the surface world would have a natural disaster beating lives lost percentage rate of near 100%, with an injury radius stretching miles. Needless to say, this would attach attention to the proceedings taking things up another notch. Luckily the suburban landscape was still mainly that of stores and retail centers. But they knew the two were heading for trouble, citybound. This latest disaster taking with it hundreds of lives would not be the last mass casualty event, though maybe the last accidental one.

As the laborers' van approached the kneeling body of the giantess, he noted how quick the journey was at speeds far beyond the top end of his seized Ford’s motor. The giantess stood up now, and was easy on the eyes, not so much the mind. Her body was so detailed and close, but utterly huge. As the two talked in booming tones, they loomed far above him and if unleashed could do damage at this size. Suddenly, he could hear the sound he never expected as he took a nosedive, silence. That is, he could somehow hear the pounding heartbeat as blood pulsed by the twisted metal of his disabled vehicle. Luckily for him, the man’s long penis he was stuck to and imprisoned on did not quite reach the groves of the apple trees, but Aaron’s face did. Loud chewing and splintering above announced an early harvest time but hopefully a well-fed man, as he did not want to think about what was going on in that hairy stomach looming large above him. After Aaron was sated with this, the giant walked to several silos, decapitating them and scooping out the contents with a hundred-foot tongue. He hoped not to be on the receiving end of this appendage as it looked like it could clear a city block, but it was not him he should have been afraid of. Still standing behind him when some noise ended the meal was Michelle, and she was no vegetarian like Aaron was. Also, the van’s location was somewhere her lips had been before. Still, the noise took all focus off their food and into the skies to their west. The man knew the sound as he had friends in the air force and saw a possible salvation for his predicament, though the bigger they are the harder they fall. While this would later turn out to be true, for now he was not too sad when the planes let loose several sidewinder missiles. This euphoria was short lived when the blast wave shattered any remaining glass and he had to hope no volley hit his area directly, and they had a lot of dick to aim for. The bombardment lasted minutes and he was sure the giant or giantess must have sustained some level of injury, but then the smoke cleared. The victors were clear, and now he was only relieved when they did not follow the planes, instead opting for their normal leisurely pace. They had not slowed, every jarring footstep far below shaking and creaking his metal shelter, anyone could end on a half mile fall. They seemed to cruelly be walking onto buildings and roadways now, some even felt targeted. After a gas station was splatted by the man’s foot into another explosion, the two spoke again. He also noticed that when the giant destroyed something there was a jolt seconds later as blood pulsed into the cartilage behind the crushed corner of his van. The giant was clearly aroused by what he was doing, and it changed the angle to the giantess he was following. The view of her perfect ass caused the labourorer to follow suit, pitching a tent he was not looking to. This view did not last long, as Michelle’s right leg went crooked, and she went tumbling towards the unprepared ground. He could see traffic far below and busy shops with lights on, but in slow motion he watched helplessly as all was blocked from his view. Her fall caused a destructive sound that would haunt him the rest of his life. He would not see her get up though but could hear it as well. He only got a brief glimpse of the impact as his angle changed sharply past the long brown hair of the giantess as the giant's stiff boner sharply shifted the laborer's view. The giant had witnessed a full view of the fall and was so turned on by it the man in the van feared the next place he would go would not be so hospitable. The vastness of it would be easily able to accommodate his half-crushed work van, but surely would not bode well for him when he was joined at the tip by the pushing forty story penis behind him. Still, while he survived this round of ups and downs, his erection was not unnoticed by some of those from the ground angle.

On the ground, a wrapped Ram Promaster satellite van headed in the opposite direction of most traffic. News travels fast, or at least as fast as the air wing could muster. Regardless, the station wanted some close ups of the giant couple’s approach to the city. Little did they know the dangerous situation that they were sending the news crew into. The cameraman was in front of a small array of television screens and video editing equipment, some with grainy live feeds of the current action in the cramped quarters of the boxy part of the vehicle. He recognized the area the giant couple were in and shuddered when he saw the first feed of the man flatten an entire parking lot without the use of his hands or feet. Even over the radio the news van’s driver and talent could hear the jets streak overhead, and thought that they should set up soon, and would maybe get to watch the US Air Force finish off the giant couple from a hard angle. There were hills everywhere in this part of the state so there should have been overlooks. When they saw and heard the attack fail, their blood ran a little cold. They all thought if they should disobey orders and turn back or at least alter their course. The giant couple had just devoured an entire farm with ease and what if they were desert? As they made their way onto the Lincoln highway, the traffic going the opposite way was at a standstill. There was no turning back now. Journalism had always been a somewhat risky profession, though it was mainly the combat war correspondents who felt the brunt, although many were placed far enough from the front lines to miss out on the heavier action. Even at home there would be higher profile attacks on news teams over the years, but in 2014 in the current geopolitical climate there was more of a sense of ease among those working in that community. Still, with the continued death newspapers small and large with many others becoming ad-rags, the news was evolving. The big networks started the trend with the 24-hour news cycle with heavy hitting cable tv stations, as the internet itself continued to fragment how people received the latest headlines. As everyone could shoot videos and post them instantaneously from a device in their pockets, the occupants in the van wondered if these trends would continue, and what their futures would hold. The live feeds soon showed that the giant couple, unaffected from the barrage on their magnificent bodies, were on the move again, and headed right for the news crew. It was now or never, time to find a spot to set up and try to capture them as they passed by. Still, they knew it was almost Russian roulette, not sure if an errant footstep would flatten them and their van ending their lives in pathetic fashion. They found a decent sized parking lot in front of a local Wawa convenience store to set up the live shot as the giant couple rapidly approached. Able to go on air just as the two giant heads crested over the hills on the edge of town, every footstep momentarily cut the feed as the two approached. The giant woman appeared to be out front when something went terribly wrong. As the cameraman craned his rig upwards to try to frame the shot of her approaching, nude body, he did not see her leg giving way as it crushed a hillside by the roadway. Suddenly all eyes looked up more and more as the giant body fell almost in slow motion, and the closer she got the more the view was dominated by the peachy cream goddess. It did not take an engineer in dynamics to analyze her flight path, as the entire neighborhood had screams reigning out and last-ditch escape efforts way too late. A breast the size of a sports stadium zoomed down on the camera, cutting it to static as the van and equipment itself along with the talent were reduced to millimeter thin pulp. The static feed would only cut to a stunned anchor until it went to the first commercial break in almost an hour. When the helicopter feed returned, the giant woman had been helped to be lifted from the smoking, body shaped crater like an oblong caldera. Their fate was well shared in the suburban populated neighborhoods of houses and businesses. The only solace for the time being was that the deaths were only in the upper hundreds, as if the man had it or in a more densely settled area in any major metropolitan city the results would have been over ten times that. The world took notice.

When Aaron noticed Michelle had fallen, he first exhibited concern. But as she sprung onto a push up position, he not only could tell she was fine, but also from the view that she was fiiine. Seeing her perky breasts hanging down with speckles of pulverised debris falling to the ground certainly once more caused him to show his enjoyment for her being ok. Still, he had to call out her clumsy moment,

“Did you have a nice trip? See you next fall.” She responded coldly.

“We don’t say that in the jolly old UK Aaron! It is properly called Autumn, and it is fall so see me now and help me up. Just maybe you will be rewarded.”

“But I already am for your continued beauty. That and your fall did not hurt you.”

“Not in the least did this geezer go cruisin for a bruisin. And you certainly weren’t in the right laughing at me, but maybe you can laugh with me later.”

Leaning in for another soft kiss, the seductive Michelle let him taste the shredded remains of a car she had taken between her lips and teeth she had been saving for him from the fall. He almost thought it was like the exoskeleton for a beetle until his mind snapped back to the new reality.

“Very sneaky sis.” He noted finally catching on. It was something he might be able to stomach.

“I like what you’ve done with the place by the way. I could not think of a more beautiful design.”

She replied, “and honestly, if felt like a full body pillow almost or a light tap across the body with a sandy sheet. My boobs did smart just a little when they crushed that store but was well worth it feeling everything break against my skin. Maybe not worth the mess though.”

With that, she began to brush and massage her body, but it only spread the blood and oil around it seemed, occasionally dislodging a tangled wreck or building chunk. She watched Aaron as he made his excitement clear with his forty-story love gun pointing directly at her while he watched.

“Would you like to come over and help me with those big hands of yours?” She asked.

“With gusto.” He readily answered, beginning to bring his arms all over her body. This mainly got his fingers dirty but also spread some of the debris and fluids. Granted only the fluid on the outside as both salivated and the urges overtaking Michelle were gathering in volumes she had yet to see. She knew the payoff would be well worth the wait, though at the peak of her life. And speaking of peaks, she let her left hand fondle the only item on the planet left suitable to satisfy her. The feeling, of course, was mutual. Meanwhile, they had only yet begun to explore what those below could do for their bodies. Maybe nourish both oral hunger and other stimuli. Whatever the case she was eager, but not quite ready yet. Michelle was hot and bothered as ever but they were only warming up. The world was watching as not only she fell, but for the disregard she showed when she brushed herself off to the many lives lost from her gargantuan body. Such a callous act as Michelle swept innocence off her perky breasts, quickly talking then making out with the giant man. He was not much better, as anyone with eyes could see without binoculars how turned on he was by the situation as he got her up. And this was only the beginning as other thresholds would continue to go down like dominoes, with only two in control of the fates of millions.