- Text Size +




Being elected to office was no easy task, a lot of the time made harder by private interests and forced loyalties. But holding office during an unprecedented sneak attack from places you’d never imagined or prepared for would be hard to respond to on any level. Still, instead of another nation being responsible as in the past, at least, that they know of since one of the two giants were American citizens and the other from a close ally, it was narrowed down to a single entity. After they saw what happened to the highway traffic and buildings the lovers consumed, they decided to get as many ground forces as they could to stop them. Still, they would take time to gather, but were given several hours to do so by a deviating nap. However, they all bore witness to what preceded this nap as the war room had a hard time keeping up with the developments at a Pennsylvania mall. Compounding matters was when Michelle and Aaron split up. Still, with multiple cameras on each giant individual, their actions were still watched by the joint chiefs with disbelief. Gathering as many pieces as possible of military hardware that they could muster into western Pennsylvania was no easy task for the folks at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue a few states over. The diversion the giant couple took surely ended hundreds of lives as they began to attack their pathetically over-matched surroundings but did allow more time for the forces to gather. Still, their gigantic size was apparent as each far overshadowed a normal sized shopping mall. What effect could any tank or rocket launcher really have? The forces started to gather on a few fields off the highway closer to the city of Pittsburgh as the seismographs across the region spiked once more when the giant man punched a Best Buy into a deep crater. Even though they were miles away, the armed troops could feel the percussive power Aaron brought down, and only served to strike the fear of doom into their hearts. Their eyes went from one bank of screens to the other like a tennis match as Aaron and Michelle laid waste to various parts of the shopping center. First the movie theater got sat on by the young goddess as her boyfriend continued to pincer the perimeter. Dropping an elbow on nearby surface roads and a Hilton cut off any hope of escape the tiny shoppers would have had. They then watched in fear as she inserted her massive tongue into the building, scooping out and devouring tons of debris and surely some horrified people. Another angle of her perfect ass and wet, glistening cunt showed her skin now speckled with countless, flattened cars she sat on in the parking lot, and nothing could hide how supremely aroused Michelle was from her situation. The giant now joined his girlfriend as he effortlessly lifted the roof off of a Macy's before simply crushing the entire wing of the mall with his hairy thigh. His thick erection stuck out proud above the dominated shopping center, also showing how much he was enjoying the proceedings. All attention sharply turned to Michelle’s monitors as she whetted another appetite. The final anchor store was obliterated in the blink of an eye, as her lust showed through once more. Zooming in on the pulped remains of the building showed tangled metal that was workout equipment slathered to linoleum floors. Another pass and all were gone except a few misplaced tiles, cracked cement and a copious amount of her vaginal juices. The angle changed as she first gazed longingly at Aaron before lunging his way as the cameras struggled to zoom out of her body as it left the frames briefly. Some people in the room covered their eyes thinking what would come next would set records on the Richter scale for the region. While they did register some modest returns for miles around, they held back from full on sex, but it was clear there would be no recovering survivors. They did catch a break though, when the pair both fell into deep REM sleep. Many were on the phone when Aaron rolled over onto the lines of traffic who would never complete their escapes. He was so tall now, his head and shoulders stretched well into houses and businesses surrounding the former mall. The weight alone was more than enough to alter the landscape and add to his own head count. A few brave military technicians took this time to get in close and run a few tests on the sleeping giants. These came back as the sheer size of the slumbering duo allowed them to ‘see’ inside pulses from their nervous system via the electricity generated. Amazingly, a few ventured further only to realize that if they move quick enough, might generate little arcs of electricity strong enough to damage electronics nearby, or even stun if not kill a person. Amazing, though usually the gusts from the motion if not impact would likely do the deed, metaphorically such a spark would lessen the final death blow. At least in theory. They also measured their breathing and put a bounty on their DNA samples. Unfortunately, those usually came at the loss of lives via saliva or other juices produced in their loins. It was suddenly a hot commodity for looters on the black market. Every twitch and movement worried many in the room, as they used the time to orchestrate the movements of the soldiers, tanks and artillery. In the early afternoon, the stirring of the giant man at first was brushed off, until his big brown eyes opened. Now the tiny people in D.C. could only hope that the plans would work, as the next steps were going to be all in on evacuation efforts but could only move at the speed of their engines. And the two were just lubing up their piston and rods.

Aaron awoke from one dream and into another as his eyes opened and as his brain rebooted, noting that he was nude and looking up at a partly cloudy sky. Realizing the clouds were closer than normal made him remember his current activity and not the unconscious one where he was imagining he was laying on small, wrapped crisps and sweets. It turned out really was far different as it was instead folding metal shells of hundreds of cars and pickup trucks all trying to sneak out of the movies early. Instead of melted chocolate it was motor oils and other fluids. It was funny, he remembered, that this reminded him of a certain Hitchcock film that used Hershey’s syrup to a similar effect. Peeling himself off the mess and pressing into his snoozing girlfriend was the best wakeup call she could remember. Not that most were half bad either, but when his full mass brushed tenderly against her left cheek and her thigh, she could feel not just his rock-hard meat, but a few pieces of grit that she knew were once full cars, making her all the wetter. While a lot more reserved when she topped off and five foot four, her hormones upon waking felt jacked up to near superhuman levels. All of her endorphins seemed to be hitting the pleasure sensors of her mind, and that inhibition was no longer necessary. They had feebly bombed them with jets, but what else could they do. Maybe now if they deviated from their course, they could be left alone. But then Aaron’s taller body spotted something that swayed her opinion back in the direction he was pointing in hard against her legs.

“Well, aren’t you just the most excited pretty Britty in this here town. You get to retake land from the Americans almost 200 years since you tried to take it back by the dawn's early light.” Aaron said teasingly,

“Brutish Americans, you’ve been late to every war since. So let me bring the battle to you. I know you might be an ally Aaron, but if you get in my way I will go through you, and not as playful a tackle this time. Maybe later if the mood strikes us there will be time for such fun.” Michelle closed with a wink.

They could see some clouds of dirt rising around a decently numbered number of tanks setting up in a hilly park. Both lovers were already strongly encouraged by the aerial attack earlier, and decided the best defense would be causing many offences to humanity. Aaron lifted himself up, before taking Michelle’s arm and bringing her to face level for one delightful, afternoon kiss. Both sets of eyes shot daggers menacingly at the gathered troops and stomped their way to let them know what they thought about them being attacked again as they had just rested off the last rush of testosterone and estrogen. There looked to be a hundred tanks, but they only covered 300 meters of land as the area was getting more suburban and denser. These small hills were their last defensive line, and it would not hold well. These footsteps were some of the most damaging yet, as whole wooden frame houses were blasted to pieces for many feet around his devastating feet. Other cars and buildings were sent into fissures and sinkholes, ending in slow painful deaths for many not instantly killed under the giant couples' soles. A few heavy war machines and soldiers were given this treatment as Aaron and Michelle ended their last footfalls and toppled some on their sides. His big toe landed on a red barn on the edge of the field, splintering the building and items inside into a crater. Only now was the couple in range of the weaponry as twenty milky toes towered menacingly above the already shaken regiment. Aaron couldn't help himself and said,

“Greetings insects, do you really expect your war machines to have us hailing you ants like Kent Brockman? Meet your new hominid overlords and welcome us, since it may be one of the very last things you do on this earth.”

A sudden volley from the hills and gentle valleys that made up the battlefield alight with rockets fired, gun blasts and turrets recoiling. It only was a tad disappointing all their weaponry rarely made it to their lower thighs. When they did incinerate their munitions, they could not even penetrate the outer layers of skin or singe the thick hair follicles present on them. It felt incredible though, just the thought that they were trying to stop them with what they hoped would be lethal force was enough for the two to enforce their own rules of engagement.

Michelle had almost forgotten that this whole time she had many guests along for the ride, or at least she forgot that notion as she was truly unaware of the many losing battles trapped within the folds of her vagina. People who were minutes earlier just driving in traffic on the interstate trying to avoid their fates decided by the giant couple terrorising the area, ended up suffering some of the worst ones. Deeply trapped within the quagmire was a busload of people, inverted at shifting angles that was slowly depleting of breathable oxygen, shrinking and being flooded by pungent fluids. Ever since Aaron’s huge fingers deposited them there, the hellscape inside Michelle’s reproductive organ was picking them off one by one. Sometimes a seat would fold in at an angle that broke bones and pinned a victim when they were sent screaming under the raging fluids, where only the occasional bubbles of their last breaths made it to the surface. When the giantess moved, her hushed footfalls would shake them violently, but at her size even her normal bodily functions were torture. While they could hear her massive heart beating above them, every pulse affected the blood vessels around them. The faster it beat the more they expanded and squeezed the tiny vehicle into a smaller and smaller shape. The front quarter of the mass transit vehicle had already accordioned into a messy deathzone. This shorted the battery and the emergency lighting struggled to keep up in the pitch-black abyss. Many wished the noxious ride would end but it was only getting started. A sudden drop landed hard on what turned out to be a movie theatre, causing close by sounds of destruction to permeate to them, muted by her thick skin. They also saw some dim, filtered light as the projectionist room had the windows burst in from the blast of fragrant air. The temperature rise was palpable as Michelle's heartbeat raced and breathing grew more alluring, as the dark world around them shifted as Michelle worked onto all fours. Bending down as she ate the food court, her body was much too thick to hear the final struggles of the shoppers through, but her gurgling digestive system had dying people wondering which death would be more painful. None would get to choose, but many would learn of each option before the day was out. A slight thud from Aaron’s leg landing on a store nearby was followed by another meteoric shift, and this one hit close to home. Or at least what was looking like it would be all of their resting places. With a wet thud and the sounds of grinding metal and crumbling concrete echoed close by along with a vibrating resonance. The sounds lessened as the motion made clear what had happened to another part of the mall, but as flooding raged, they seemingly went into a washing cycle with the bus as the rotating drum. As the lovers tussled, they heard Aaron talking to her outside, they worried that he was coming back inside with that flesh skyscraper of his, but unfortunately death would not come that quickly for all. Still, Michelle’s grasping inner skin was turning some of the mortally wounded motorists in their shrinking metal shelters into victims of her lust. Hearing the rubbing and smacking giant tongues of the lovers caused a cascade of Michelle’s juices to flood the bus as it shrank to half its original size, all four walls closing in. Just when the end seemed inevitable the madness stopped, the lovers spoke in loud, muffled voices, and her breathing and pounding heartbeat slowed. It became evident that the giantess had drifted off to sleep with the six remaining bus riders hanging in the soupy balance. A slowing heartbeat coincided with an ebb in her fluidic tide, with softer breaths from the expanding lungs, the gravely injured survivors knew a deep sleep was coming on shortly. Most were torn on whether this would be a good thing or only painfully prolong the inevitable.

For a sleepy squadron of soldiers, sometime after revelry starting in the mess hall, the commanding officers seemed to be buzzing about something. News quickly spread as social and news media was blowing up with some incredible stories and images. After the air force failed to make a dent, they could only stare slack jawed as the world’s largest living beings laid waste to all they came in contact with. When the jet strike failed to land a blow, they worried not if but when it would be their turn to face the impossible odds. Before too long, many tank drivers were suited up as a large park on the outskirts of the densely populated sections of Pittsburgh was the staging ground, when they bore witness to what was happening at the mall miles away. Through field binoculars, the soldiers saw what little effort Michelle and Aaron exerted to cause substantial destruction. Many had shopped at that mall, some days prior, now most would wince as the lucky few with cover and elevation would have time to discuss their options. When the giant man turned the Bust Buy into a crater with his fist, the impact shook heavy machinery from the distance as they were hastily being arranged. Next, the giantess simply sat on the movie theater and parking lot, as a few gas tanks exploded on impact of her sexy ass on the flimsy vehicles. A contingent of the soldiers and commanders there remembered the last movies they got to see earlier in 2014. A few seeing the impact through their binoculars and the rising columns of smoke swirling around Michelle’s round thighs missed the giant making his own moves. Aaron wasted little time dropping an elbow on a hotel, his enormous body easily blocking and burying most escape routes before another change occurred to his physiology. Dust and rubble far blow swirled around his arms as a fleshy skyscraper rose and gained many stories watching his girlfriend visiting the food court, emasculating all who watched him grow. A wet pink appendage went to town on an area of the building with rows of skylights that had been shattered, licking up tons of debris that only looked like colourful specks from their distance. They could see her hanging breasts that could likely bury entire city blocks. What’s more, her expression was straighter than they could imagine, a young woman of enormous size who was unflappably eating hundreds of people. This would not bode well for them should Michelle turn her attention their way and could only hope that their weapons would somehow tip the balance in their favour. Others even contemplated fleeing, knowing should the giant couple's path lead to the soldiers, they would likely be short work for the duo in so many humiliating fashions. For many, this would be a preview of their demise in ways their imaginations could not even comprehend. For now, the giant man stole a little more attention as a tiny department store was decapitated, as his hardened member now pointed out where his girlfriend was about to go. The Dick’s she visited was overshadowed by her endowed boyfriend, and she aimed her lower lips at the hapless anchor store. They could hear the wet impact her moist labia made on the commercial structure, tearing through it like crumbling biscuits. The sound arrived seconds after the sight, in a sickening display like fireworks with the booms. Her pussy towered over the remains as they splayed themselves out like a lamprey from hell, consuming the entire structure as her pubic hair brushed scraped up the roof. The building was missing most sides, and the parking lot was mainly blocked when the couple spoke loudly again, and two became one gargantuan beast with two backs and almost 3 kilometres of naked body between them. The mall was decimated as some Humvees left the ground when the shockwave arrived from the giant couple’s bodily contact. Fearing what would happen when they inevitably engaged in sex the world had ever seen, the giant lovers suddenly disengaged, and spoke a few words. They slept for hours after this, as the only activity now was trying to feebly use this time to optimise the battlefield. A few scares occurred when the giant man rolled over on his back, noisily flattening hundreds of fleeing vehicles on the parking lot, as well as some nearby neighbourhoods when even this failed to fully contain his resting body. Other smaller shifts and REM activities the two made reminded the fearful soldiers of the inevitable. Not noticed by most at first, a twitch in the man’s massive cock was the first sign as suddenly big brown eyes burst open. He sat there for a moment, not entirely still as muscles twitched grinding metal under his massive form before Aaron was in motion again. He simply rolled over, embracing his sleeping girlfriend from behind as those facing his hairy back and ass saw hundreds of flat rectangles stuck to his pale skin. Aaron did not seem to notice or care about these as he began to caress his awakening lover. The soldiers manned their battle stations and ran down a game plan when suddenly someone shouted “Oh, shit!” Everyone could see why as the giant couple had spotted them. As Michelle and Aaron rolled around from the rubble that was the former mall and parking lot, the soldiers and artillery took battle positions. Ready or not, here they came.

The lovers watched the ground below them light up with enough munitions to topple a small country and fail to make a dent in their epidermis. Seeing how pathetic these insects truly that were they walked amongst only several hours beforehand was a sight to behold. They looked at each other and discussed what the battle plans would be.

“So, should we make it a contest to see who can flatten the most tanks?” Aaron inquired.

“That would be no fun, your big feet could easily cover the entire battlefield in one or two steps. Maybe we should divide and conquer the lot, with bonus points for creativity.” Michelle replied.

Michelle and Aaron were both aware she was being a little cheeky as the points did not matter and everything would be made up. Improvising and sharing in the fun, Aaron lifted his right foot pointing his big toe at a concentration of several tanks and one rocket launcher. Lowering the appendage as slowly as he could, the cool metal of all the war machines against his horny skin was his only muted feedback. It tickled as Aaron could not tell if they were trying to move, firing upon him, being crushed or all three. It was no matter anyways, he soon put more weight behind his toe and went with the third option, flattening all of them with ease. Michelle was a little more tender with her first batch as she gingerly placed her four biggest toes surrounding four tiny tanks. Her well-kept toenails towered above them as they were in the dark valley between her multistory digits. She felt something squish in a delightful way under her middle toe, probably a Humvee or tent, but her next actions would be more deliberate. Simply scrunching her toes together, Michelle felt the thick armour getting crumpled and flattened between them as she dug a little trench into the soil, burying the decimated remains. Upon seeing the futility of their situation some of the tanks and soldiers tried to flee but there was nowhere for them to go. Still, most emptied as much firepower as they had on hand in a last stand, while a few others decided to lay low in the terrain and hope the giant couple would not see them behind the rocks or hills. None of this even swayed Michelle or Aaron’s actions on the mini battlefield. Aaron bent down to his half of the battlefield and decided to taste the little camouflaged beetles scurrying around. Scooping down with his right hand into a large concentration of the war machines, he gathered up around seven tanks that were firing the most frantically the moments before, some tic-tac sized Hummers and a few other moving dots that looked to be soldiers. Lifting the weightless mass to his grinning face, Aaron tried his best to look intimidating but his scowl at normal size would have only come off as comical as he was of mild-mannered personality. Still, the rows of teeth each larger than the individual tanks were more than enough to strike fear into even the most seasoned of veterans and he opened his mouth tipping the mass into the abyss. He shook them with a chuckle after he closed his mouth, feeling the machines and men resting on his tongue as they fired at the back of his teeth with their turrets, guns and grenades. It tasted a little like a flame grilled aubergine slice and blew the black smoke out his pursed lips at Michelle to her amusement. Deciding he had given them enough time to amuse him, Aaron now went about chewing and obliterating all within his mouth. The flavour profile was a little different than he expected with the amount of diesel fuel and munitions being crushed along with the heavy metal armor sheared to bits. Swallowing down the bombardier beetles, he grabbed three more tanks and decided to share them with his lover. Jingling the heavy artillery in his palm like loose change, Aaron told her to open her mouth and catch. The little turrets looked like the needles on push pins but were much more malleable. Heeding to her boyfriend's hijinks, Michelle opened her mouth and prepared to try to catch the heavy war machines like they did with popcorn on movie nights when the plots were stale. His aim was off on the first one, as the tank bounced off her soft cheek, and plummeted over a kilometre down before it ignited a few houses in a fiery explosion. The next, Aaron hit his target as he put more arc into it, and the green morsel smashed off her incisor, landing square of Michelle’s tongue. She sloshed it around her mouth for a few seconds, giving it a guided tour using the building sized pink mass, tasting the helpless vehicle as she felt the treads try in vain to affect the course, she set for it. Without giving it too much more thought, she simply swallowed down the doomed tank, feeling it effortlessly sliding down her throat to join the rest of the urban contents of her stomach. By now almost three quarters of the tanks had been dispatched either directly, or by errant footfalls that rearranged the landscape below. Some of the foolish soldiers fired while others tried to hide. The giant lovers were already entomology nerds with decent eyesight, so they were used to picking out cool insects to spy on or vanquish if invasive species. This one was about to be eradicated as the only collateral damage being the local squirrel population. These would recover over time, but it would be many years before any trees could regrow in the hardtack any step Michelle or Aaron took. Both bent down as they scoured the land preparing for the final stages of a very one-sided battle. Aaron and Michelle felt the desperate fire on the ends of their fingertips, or watched the erratic panicked driving of Humvees, troop trucks and tanks, all thinking they could somehow evade the giant lovers. Other soldiers were even run down in this melee, as some tank operators carelessly drove through other vehicles. All was pointless as Aaron and Michelle easily caught them all and dispatched with them in their own ways. Once finished, they could see the city was only behind a couple more short hills. They could only wonder what those that they looked down upon in those tall buildings and colourful bridges were thinking. A nearby interstate highway tunnel was also intriguing and plotting a path with itinerary was Michelle’s specialty.

Seeing the giant couple lounging on the demolished mall like two people lying next to the rectangular cushion from a lawn chair was nerve wracking, until the meaning of true fear lumbered their way and towered above. The arrival of the twenty titan’s toes towered above them menacingly, with a final blow being the gust of wind coupled with the crunches of some weaponry already flattened near the periphery of the fields. The command was hastily given to open fire and raise hell, but the nude devils had much more sinister plans for them. It was immediately apparent even at point blank range that their weapons had seemingly no effect on the tough skin. After the first volleys and salvos were fired off, the duo was so tall there was little point or ability to reach much higher than their shins, as even their kneecaps towered over 100 stories above, strikingly stained from her time on her hands and knees. Those with field binoculars were aghast that these stains were pulverised trees, buildings and the occasion flattened car. All these meant nothing to her, and yet they were tempting fate attacking this goddess and her excited man. While some tried to see her glistening cunt further up, it was easy to see even from the ground as Aaron’s anatomy showed off how much the giant man was stimulated rather than injured by the munitions. Much closer to them, the giant lovers made the first chess move substituting his toes for pawns with immediate checkmates under the calloused skin of Aaron’s toepad. Seeing their fellow tanks being driven into the ground and flattened was only the beginning as the giantess followed suit but seemed to purposefully surround several more in the dark valleys of webbed skin between her towering toes. Any hope of this battalion that they had been missed were quickly dashed as she curled her toes together with a metal wrenching crunch, digging into the ground itself. Aaron made the next moves as soldiers and tanks frantically fired away, but a fast-moving hand effortlessly scooped up dozens of soldiers, several tanks and Humvees into his palm. A rush of elevation sickness followed as he lurched them up to his grinning face, though not particularly intimidating if not for the teeth they gazed upon. Opening his mouth 170ft wide, Aaron had room for all the morsels as they were dumped into the moist, darkened cavern. Several lit flares, some of which were quickly extinguished in gathering pools of saliva. All at once, they fired with everything they had from service pistols, long rifles and turret fire, but the back of his teeth to the roof of his mouth seemed impervious. A deafening rumble as the giant man chuckled was the last thing anyone there would hear as they were ruthlessly cast against and crushed by his house sized teeth. The giant grabbed a few more tanks in his huge hand, shaking them up like a couple pennies before he began to chuck them at his enormous girlfriend's mouth as if they were finger foods. The first glanced off her cheek, and while it was over a mile away, the tiny soldiers felt the impact and witnessed the smoke and fire when it collided with a neighborhood in the distance. High above, they heard the next go right in her mouth, seeing the lump disappear down her delicate throat. The driver and gunner within had no chance to escape as the latch was damaged by Michelle’s teeth before deflecting onto her tongue. They tried in vain to gun the engine, but their treads could gain no traction on her tilting vast pink muscle as it beckoned them towards the beast’s throat. Seconds later upon splashdown in Michelle’s stomach, her acid began to quickly seep in through all vents in the machine as it sank. Outside through the surrounding acrid lake, they could hear the pounding heartbeat of the giantess who had just devoured them. Within seconds, the entire tank was inundated, and she began to digest another tiny meal. The giant couple seemed like a couple of kids playing with child's toys from a distance, snacking on some candy. But up close it was a hellish, unstoppable terror. The midsections of Michelle and Aaron’s naked bodies were being neglected, not that those scurrying about on the ground had time to notice. Those watching on tv might have, as Chekhov's love gun was erect and waiting for cargo, along with two dark brown fleshy silos of nipples casting a shadow on Michelle’s areolas. More tellingly, tall wide lips salivated. These too would be fed momentarily. Two horny giants got much closer and spotted almost all remaining positions. The jig was up, and now they would all have a turn to dance with death.

It was a very rough day if you drive any vehicle with strobe lights attached, unless it was a hearse. And even several of these were flattened to sheet metal in denser neighborhoods being eradicated by the feet of the uncaring giant and giantess. Each footstep erased entire streets and neighborhoods from existence, with no chance of survival within the massive impact zones. These deep, unpassable pits made for devastating obstacles. Unfortunately, it was on the periphery of these impact zones where the highest concentrations of injuries took place. Hundreds of people were killed even if untouched by utter devastation for many blocks around each step the lovers made. The displaced air hit first, though not soon after the actual seismic shockwave branched out. These resulted in fissures, sinkholes and deep chasms. Water mains broke and flooded areas as the flow of any streams was cut off, filling footstep shaped pools. There was nowhere for the water to even go as the weight of the couple compacted everything on the ground to a sandstone like smoothness. It simply could not be absorbed, and even heavier bodily impacts caused unique scenes of carnage. A Walmart parking lot was one of the first, where dozens were trapped in mangled messes that were once their cars and trucks, as shocked shoppers stepped out to find what had happened. One older woman clicked the unlock button on her Cadillac SRX CUV which moments earlier had been parked in the handicapped spot in front of the store. No longer where she had last seen it, faintly in the distance on the other side of a deep long trench in the ground the horn sounded, and rear lights illuminated as the vehicle tried to unlock the doors. Only now the busted lights were near the bumper on the crushed six-inch-tall wreck after it was flung by Aaron’s smashing cock. Rescuers found plenty to do on these lots, though many vehicles had simply vanished. Hundreds lay flat before them, but dozens of others were carried for miles stuck to Aaron’s penis. The land-shifting fall Michelle had minutes later wiped out a suburb, with the highest single moment of casualties yet. The area was not as densely populated as some of the areas they were heading towards, but still thousands lost their lives in an instant as a three-quarter mile swath of utter ruin. When viewed above by news helicopters minutes later it was a ghostly feminine shape, but ringed with countless emergency service vehicle lights, with smoking fires making for a vague outline of Michelle’s heavenly body crashing to earth. Now crawling on hands and knees, different shapes inhabited the land but some weird calls to unaffected neighborhoods reported single homes missing. One astonished resident was in his backyard pool when suddenly the giant nipple loomed in the sky. It landed squarely on the house, burying it and the garage in a twisted mess of lumber and broken pipes. He spilled his beer as she lifted away, continuing her twisted game. Many units responded to similar scenes until Michelle let her entire breast consume an entire circular street of houses. Next a Panda Express vanished into her digestive tract, as Aaron made use of the nearby highway. For three different hundred-foot stretches, all the traffic and people had seemingly vanished, but the dashcams of those vehicles around, and some of those taken told the full stories. While the sound quality was flagging on these, the angles at the top of the windshields caught glimpses of Michelle's looming, nude body crawling by them as passengers watched in awe and terror. A few were unlucky enough to miss the terror that crept above them, as suddenly frantic passengers tried for their doors as the worlds shifted around them and their cars and trucks were stuck to Aaron’s finger, ultimately ending up in his mouth. From there, most all feeds cut out via chomping teeth as the remains wound up in his stomach. People panicked upon seeing this and raced between aisles of stalled traffic or shot videos of the giant couple as his fingers were licked clean and returned for seconds. These amateur videographers were once again thrust into their own spotlight as they became food for the god, or worse, were pressed towards the hundred-foot-tall drooling lower lips of Michelle’s cunt where all pov videos would end in a splash and crunch. Back on the ground the responders found relatively long stretches of highway emptied of all traffic, but soon the mall became the next to receive the peril. Frantic 911 calls from mall cops and shoppers alike flooded in as the giant couple descended on the building with varying parts of their bodies. With the roads around the building effectively blocked, it was impossible to reach those affected while the couple finished their play falling into a deep sleep. It was still unwise to approach the sleeping giants, as the slightest shifts and tosses and turns flattened hundreds more trying to put some distance between themselves and the duo. When Aaron and Michelle awoke and went after the army and tanks next, rescuers were finally able to access the former location of the mall, but only found apocalyptic devastation in its place. It was disappointing after waiting so long to try to save lives that had been long lost, as they only found ruin. On this day, the only thing that was relative to the massive hominids were each other's tender embraces, nothing else on earth could withstand them and they knew it.