- Text Size +


The veterinary hospital on campus Michelle was working in had some state-of-the-art technologies at their disposal. Many corporations would use their laboratories as a test bed to experiment on new processes and wellness techniques. Since she specialized in small animals, Michelle was near the forefront of many innovations with the designer laboratory rats, mice and other animals used worldwide to test pharmaceuticals for human consumption. The latest shipment was well packaged and shrouded in a little secrecy as even her higher ups expressed caution in the handling of the vials that were contained in the box she was opening. Michelle was not familiar with the company that had sent it though minor genetic experimentation was the norm in her industry at the time. It was a catch-22 with some of the things done to the laboratory animals feeling a little cruel, but the funding helped keep the school and clinic in the black. Besides, humans shared roughly 98% of their DNA with these test subjects she would tell herself, and it was better than experimenting on humans. Regardless, she followed her protocols with her usual caution, though her mind was wandering a bit with her upcoming trip. The scientist running the lab portion of the veterinary clinic knew that she was set to leave the next day for her drive with her boyfriend Aaron. She was only made vaguely aware of what the vials contained and how to administer it to the laboratory animals that afternoon. What she was not aware of was that they contained experimental self-replicating synthetic nano cells. What the company that shipped them was not aware of was that while they wanted to use them to increase the yield of mammalian farm animals, that only primates had the right amino acids in their digestive system to interact with the substance. This would mean that while this experiment would net no appreciative results in the intended test subjects, there would be a couple unintended variants that would show just how well the substance worked. After Michelle finished up her work for the day, a careless coworker accidentally knocked a few unmarked vials of the powdered substance into her lab coat as she was leaving. Through a series of mishaps these somehow found their way into her lunch bag as she was left for the week. Looking back at the facility as she was going, she was completely incognizant that this would be the last time she would be there and what changes were to come.

Michelle and Aaron were finished packing up her 2009 Toyota RAV4, having to lean against the ‘barn’ door in the back of the CUV to get it shut. Luckily, some of the Airbnb's had laundry in the unit. Some hotels were also in the mix along with a few touristy spots thrown in. Culture shock was an occurrence some of the time, but she treated most events with trepidation. There was some virtue in the back water locations and were more natural with their settings than the more modern mega chain hotels. Plus, they still had Wi-Fi for the most part. She could always reconnect with friends back home should she want to, as they eagerly followed along with her trip online. Her posts garnered little attention other than in her usual circles, but soon she would trend more followers and attention worldwide than anyone on the web ever had. Aaron would be a close second and would bump many famous people off the list and countless others off social media for good. The first stop at Niagara Falls was as majestic as she had imagined it after seeing views on PBS, along with the whirlpool on the river. So much to pack and unpack at each stop was a detriment to timing though, and on they went. Next on to the Cleveland Rock and Roll HOF mocking some bands inclusion but still hailing many others albeit aware of their flaws. Pobody’s nerfect she would say. They also spent time at some parks on the great lakes, though Aaron underestimated the Lake Erie waves, getting his socks soaked in the process. Luckily one fully loaded suitcase, an extra pair of shoes, socks, and a surprisingly clean park bathroom later, he was ready to go. Purposely taking the long way past the rising fields of eastern Ohio, they lunched Youngstown, on east down I80 to the newish Interstate 99. Making the long swing out there was well worth it, so she could go to the local Sheetz and through Penn State’s campus which had an astounding meteorology program in addition to the biology centers there. Unfortunately, with Aaron in tow just a passing glance was all she got of the campus. It did not help that her older Rav4’s navigation did not show the highway having been more recently completed than her 2009 navigation disk’s data. Getting closer to the famed Lincoln Highway, they began to search for their latest hotel that was planned. Heading back west to Pittsburgh as one of the highlights of their trip with Michelle, a road nerd and Aaron intrigued by the steel industry. They would arrive in a big way.

This trip represented the longest the pair had ever spent with each other. As they had accumulated more individual nights together the friskier that they had been. Michelle had already gotten her hands on ‘big ben’ as Aaron would annoyingly have her call his schlong. For his own efforts she had remarked how much bigger his fingers were then hers when he was only the second to use digits to please Michelle, after herself. The more time that went on between them the less reservations she had about the inevitable intercourse. Michelle’s main holdback now was that she wanted her first time to be special, spectacular even. She was afraid she was setting the bar too high for herself, but at 28 years old she no longer really wanted to wait until 30+ either. Aaron for his part was also hesitant as he had been with a number of women in the past, but no one at Michelle’s caliber. If anything, she was pushier about it than he was, as he felt he had a lot of expectations to live up to. At this point they had spent a number of nights sharing a bed, so she realized it was only a matter of time before they put one and one together. As the current trip went on things only got friskier. From the seductive power of the largest North American waterfall to the sexual overtones of the history of rock music in Cleveland, even to the surprising wave action on Lake Erie. Aside from the outrageously overpriced gift shop at the rock hall, the trip had been on budget and on point, further enamoring the pair to each other. This next stop was well planned out as all of Michelle’s itinerary so far, most going without a hitch. The weather had also been cooperating, the autumn season would sometimes have winds and rains from diminishing tropical storms but was dry for the drive thus far. The foliage on the other hand was marvelous, just as planned. It did not help when trying to keep eyes on the road as the next technicolor rolling hill soared past her CUVs windows. It certainly brightened up the gigabyte of pictures that accumulated during the long drive, as they were nearing the cusp of one of the more photogenic locales she had read about. As they pulled into the hotel, Michelle parked the RAV4 and her and Aaron headed towards the lobby.

They checked in and grabbed the green key card heading to their room on the second floor of the Holiday Inn. The room faced the highway and parking lot but as Aaron would always confidently state with Michelle that the view was perfect already. She blushed as she normally would and gave him a slow, tender kiss which landed them on the plus queen mattress for a few minutes. One of the last things Michelle had grabbed from her CUV was the cooler with ice packs and diet sodas for the trip. She had emptied her bag from work directly into there, unaware that she inadvertently brought some extra chemicals in the ice. The cap came off the vials and the DNA solution mixed with the chilled water within, momentarily halting any cellular reactions. However, when warmed they would reactivate and react, especially at 98.6 degrees. Having unknowingly added this catalyst to their room, they unpacked a little and walked to a local eatery right outside the hotel. She had chosen this spot thanks to it’s vegetarian offerings, while still having a decent Google rating for its steak. A win win for the loving couple. Aaron also snickered that it shared the name with a nudie bar back in upstate New York where he was from. Though he quickly reassured Michelle that since they had met, he had nothing to do with the seedy establishment and she laughed. Finishing off the meals and a small desert the two meandered back to the hotel to settle in for the night. Having bought some diet sodas for the evening, they opened and drank as they sat on the bed and fooled with the limited hotel television. The cooler sat idle with the orange juice and the foreign contaminant floating around the container. The television set was quite wonky with no guide and no less than four channels showing just the default ‘how to set up your DirecTV scroll. This bored them quickly so after scrolling through the pictures from the day and previous locations on Michelle’s tablet, the two got undressed and ready for bed. She laughed at Aaron as he struggled with the usual super tight hotel sheets, almost fully entangling himself in them before he finally softened up the sleeping surface. Slipping down to his boxers and her to just her panties, the two began their most erotic bump and grind session to date, as his raging hard on prodded her in all the right places, but they were careful not to go for full penetration just yet. Good things come to those who wait. In an explosion of chafing passion Aaron finished himself off and the two held each other tight as they drifted off into a loving sleep together. Between their vivid dreams in their REM sleep cycles little did they know how far beyond their wildest imaginations that the next day would turn out.

Waking around 9am and mindful of the 11am checkout time, the pair prepared for their morning showers, with Aaron going first since he was in and out. More than happy to use the single serving size shampoo samples from the hotel, Michelle was a little fancier with her hygiene. Stepping out of the shower, Aaron had no problem watching as Michelle toweled off and placed her personal products back into the bug out bag for the next leg of the trip. She flashed her smile at him as he knowingly watched her in her state of undress.

“Like wot you see, do you?” Michelle said in her alluring accent.
“Very much so Meeshy.” Aaron replied.

She rolled her eyes knowing how much she hated being called ‘Meeshy, Meesh, Ma Belle,” or a number of other spot nicknames that Aaron would christen her with little notice. He was always a good ad-libber as she was talented with trip planning calling ‘audibles’ as he called them. It was some reference to American football that she never understood quite right. She had never been too keen on sportball anyhow. Regardless, she still sauntered over to him adorned in her birthday suit driving Aaron wild with her sensual movements. Gazing into his eyes as she leaned into his partially dressed 6-foot frame she pulled his head in for a tender, slow kiss. After a full minute she broke off the contact and grabbed his rock-hard meat a little roughly, and whispered in his ear,

“Remember, the name is Michelle.”

With that, she released his aroused member and began to search for what she would wear for the day. Aaron loved when she was a tease like this, and their synergy had only grown over the past few days. He would just have to stay on his toes and invent new nicknames for her as he went. All in jest of course, and she was ever the good sport about it. After this brief respite from the road trip regime, they once again prepared to get ready for checkout time and to pack up for the road. Before they put the cooler away, they would first need a drink, and unknown to them the cooler water held more than they bargained for.

Not wanting to partake in the complimentary breakfast as there would be more local dining options on the road west to Pittsburgh, Aaron and Michelle instead opted to open a pack of local New York ‘Damn Good” beef jerky that she swore by, and Aaron found solace in some teriyaki tofurky for the time being. With both options being low calorie but high sodium, the two decided to finally open the cooler and fetch their morning OJ. One thing they both enjoyed together was the not from concentrate orange juice bottles in the morning as the carton was back at home. As usual, Aaron would point out how much of a lie the 'not from concentrate’ really was thanks to PepsiCo’s sprouted cottage industry. After the workout from last night being hard pressed against each other and the salty snacks the two wanted their drinks before hitting the road. Michelle had roughly planned out the itinerary for the day and the various stops that they would be making as they went along the historic Lincoln highway. The Holiday Inn was kind enough to supply the room with some green branded plastic cups which Michelle unstacked and placed on the small table they had put the cooler next to. Grabbing a bottle of orange juice, she fatefully filled both cups a quarter way with the icy water to dilute the sugary OJ a little. Opening the cap, she then filled the rest of the cups with their sweet drink to energize them for what she perceived to be the road ahead. With the nano cells chilled and idled in the icy solution, the citric acid in the juice reawakened them as they stirred their cups not knowing what they truly held in their hands but would find out soon enough. Aaron was quickest drinking the fluid down fast as Michelle was a little slower on the intake. They did have a few minutes to kill before checkout, so he finished packing up the last bags. He grabbed them and headed out through the lobby to Michelle’s CUV to load up the vehicle for the day's journey when something felt off. At the same time back in the hotel room, Michelle had just finished her drink and was starting her usual ‘stadium sweep’ as Aaron christened it, looking for anything that they left so as not to leave things behind. Nothing worse on a trip then forgetting something at a previous destination, though this would still occur sometimes with few consequences so far. Still, as she checked the bathroom one last time and sighed as she grabbed her loofa from the shower knob, a strange feeling overcame her. It started in her stomach but was not a sick feeling, instead like a warming, expanding feeling that quickly spread over her whole body. Almost simultaneously in the parking lot Aaron also had this feeling overcome him, causing him to stop in his tracks. From there, the trip took an unexpected turn.

In the parking lot, Aaron suddenly noticed his shoes feeling tight. That was weird, he thought, as he had been wearing size 11s for years, but there was sudden pressure building on his feet. It did not take long before his boxers also felt tight as suddenly his garment ripped. His shoes then burst as he found his clothes starting to rip all around. He was concerned now as while he was no prude, he was quite certain that being naked in public carried stiff blue laws in this Pennsyltucky town. As his clothing was left in tatters, he suddenly figured out what was happening. He knelt down next to a Chevy Silverado pickup in the lot there and realized he was getting larger as unlike his usual six-foot vantage point he felt like he was standing on a ladder. Aaron’s mind raced and worried about his girlfriend in the hotel room as he continued to shoot past ten feet tall now towering over the truck even from a sitting position. Hoping against hope that this sudden growth spurt would avert soon, and that Michelle was OK, he simply sat there and rode out the sudden happenstance. While the parking lot still had a number of cars and SUVs from various states around the region, it was thankfully not too busy at the time. US22 however had its share of traffic as usual, and the giant, growing naked man could only be hidden from the treeline for so long. As he passed fifty feet he tried laying down on the lot as he began to engage in shoving the smaller and smaller parked vehicles there. As he got bigger, he was amazed at the ease he had in handling a parked Chevy Cobalt sedan, first needing two hands, then one, soon balancing it on one finger. He suddenly dropped it onto his thigh as he passed 100ft and was getting close to the end of the lot. He laughed as the car had a hard impact on his inner thigh and rested trunk down against his growing balls. A commotion behind him instinctively had him reach for his oversized genitals as people suddenly rushed from the hotel to cover his exposure. At first, they did not seem to notice him, as there was a crashing noise from inside the building. Once they saw him, he flashed a sheepish smile as he relented sitting up on the cracking tarmac causing only further panic as they saw that their vehicles were blocked in or being crushed by a giant man. He was amazed he could see clear over the building, and the source of the commotion for the tiny people became evident. It was coming from where their room had been, but the building was now misshapen and in an explosion of roof tar and ceiling tiles, a feminine arm shot out. He immediately recognized whom it belonged to and was relieved that his girlfriend was ok, albeit suffering from a similar affliction to his own. Focusing back on his growing junk, he decided to flip his cock over onto his large testicles to see what would happen to the sedan resting there. The result was not a good one for the car, as his flaccid penis easily smashed the vehicle down between his skin crushing it nicely. It was enough for blood to rush to the site of his cartilage, actually lifting the smashed car which was now smaller than a Hot Wheels car closer to an 1/87 scale Micro Machine and shrinking. Amusingly, the smashed metal wafer stuck to his extending boner for a few seconds before it fell once more to the receding ground. It was only then that it mercifully was overtaken by his growing ass and put out of its misery.

Dumbfounded, Aaron blurted out “Did I just crush a whole car with my cock?”

A familiar voice in a northern UK accent stated succinctly “I hope they had insurance, though that is not a call I would want to make.”

Moments earlier back in the hotel room, Michelle had her own set of issues she had to overcome. As Michelle suddenly felt something amiss in her digestive system, the feeling spread throughout her lovely body. Thinking fast, she laid down on the queen size bed and it instantly felt different than the night before. Having just finished getting dressed, she felt her clothing tightening. She quickly unclasped her C-cup bra as that is where the most pressure was coming from, but her tight panties had less luck as they first ripped, then shredded themselves. It quickly dawned on her that she was getting larger as the mattress on the bed went from queen to twin to toddler in seconds in relation to her size. As the rest of her clothes were turned into polyester shards, she was saddened to lose one of her favorite shirts and was now naked on the seriously stressed bed. Feeling heavier on the mattress it finally compressed into the floor breaking the springs. Michelle was now wall to wall in the rapidly shrinking room and felt her feet pressing hard against the plaster. Moments later, her feet which were now roughly a meter tall in and of themselves crashed through the wall with ease barging into the next room. She heard a loud scream there as she saw the cleaning maid rush out in panic and down the hall, leaving her cart behind as she ran. Others heard the commotion and went to see what the loud crashing sounds were, as Micelle burst through more walls into surrounding rooms as one of her arms entered the hallway. The clerks and maids upon seeing the huge, feminine arm growing in the hallway beat a hasty retreat towards the front door. Once outside something much larger and more masculine would seal off that escape route. As for Michelle, she was doing her best to try to keep calm, as she felt wall after wall breaking against her pale skin, as well as pieces of furniture and fixtures bending and splintering upon contact. Her head had just entered the lobby now, after bowling through the complimentary breakfast area. She felt a brief sensation of heat on her cheek when it crushed the waffle irons, but instead of it lingering there were no lasting effects as she continued to grow. With arms the size of tree trunks taking up multiple rooms she felt like she might be able to burst free of the shrinking hotel and tried to lift them. To her astonishment the support beams and walls broke apart easily like they were made of hardened sand, though this was of little help when she tried to use the building for support to sit up. The Holiday Inn was now more of a shell around the growing woman, as Michelle was able to burst her arm straight through the roof, accidentally flinging a heavy air conditioner unit fifty feet clear of the building. She knew her feet had finally reached the outer walls of the structure, as her sole started to shove some sort of vehicle around before she purposely lifted it slightly and brought it back down, turning it into a crumpled mess of metal. After the initial breakthrough, she heard a familiar man’s voice note how his anatomy just crushed a car prompting her to respond. Still continuing to grow while the helpless hotel remained the same size, she had to plot a way out and what to do from there.

As the giant couple continued to grow, more and more calls trickled, then flooded into the local authorities. The first fire alarms from busted sensors and sprinkler systems in the Holiday Inn were met with little trepidation, while the next volley of calls about a naked giant man in the parking lot were met with more skepticism. Soon, people in traffic on US22 started to report similar sightings near the hotel as the morning rush hour was interrupted by something far more dire. The first police cruiser to make it to the parking lot was dumbfounded seeing a truly gigantic naked Caucasian man growing larger by the second. At first, he thought surely that this was some illusion or that his eyes were playing tricks on him, until the loud sound of the giant's huge cock crunching a car drove home the point that this was real and was about to get worse. As he frantically radioed back to dispatch a second crashing sound from the hotel behind the growing man drew his attention. There he saw many workers and patrons frantically rushing out where they too were confronted by the huge spectacle. He was surprised as they seemed confused on which way to go, and the officer quickly saw why. In an explosion of roofing materials, he saw a heavy, multi-ton air conditioner unit get sent flying into the distance as a woman’s arm the size of a large tree trunk burst through the roof. He radioed back to dispatch trying to relay the situation as it was evolving quickly and that he needed all the backup he could get from every department. While distracted however, he failed to notice the danger lurking nearby as the man’s body continued to expand at an exponential rate. Standing next to his cruiser watching the hotel several hundred yards away, he was snapped back to reality when a red Jeep Compass parked nearby was shoved sideways until the tires caught on the curb and the entire CUV was crushed by the giant’s approaching arm. Cutting off his communique with the county sheriff's office, the officer gunned the engine on his Dodge Charger cruiser but saw that the escape route from the parking lot was cut off by the giant man’s idle thigh. Even laying down he was already taller than the building itself now and expanding towards the busy road. Without time to escape his police car, the last thing he heard was the booming voice of the man mentioning the other car his massive dong just easily crushed, when the giant pinned the corner of his cruiser. It was over in less than a second as the sheet metal was flattened all around him and the crushed vehicle scraped along under Aaron’s unaware body.

Having just plugged in her vacuum, the maid at the Holiday Inn decked in her white and green uniform switched on the device. She had gotten to the homestretch in the blocks of rooms that she was set to clean for the day on the second floor and was glad for it. It had been an uneventful day as usual as she was thankful, she did not draw breakfast duty on this particular day but would soon wish she had as the normalcy would vanish momentarily. With the loud noise of the industrial vacuum whirring away, she did not hear the commotion in the room next to the one she was cleaning as the bed was crushed under the growing weight of Michelle. A generic painting of some grain and fields suddenly fell off the wall grabbing her attention as the frame shattered, spreading some glass on the floor. Shutting off the vacuum cleaner it looked as if the wall was bulging towards her. In a sudden burst of drywall and plaster the wall exploded into her room and the cause was more than she could handle. It was a pair of women's feet, seemingly normal in every way other than being bigger than the computer desk chair that she had just toppled over. The maid did not want to stick around to see what would happen next as she left the room screaming, leaving behind her cleanup cart and heading towards the main lobby. Passing by another cleaner in panic, her coworker was alerted to the growing danger as the entire wall of the room collapsed into the hall, trailed by an enormous feminine arm. The two rushed to the elevator, but the giantess damaged the electrical system and right as the car arrived on the second floor, the power cut out. Faced with this blessing in disguise for the moment, the two rushed downstairs to the lower level. By now, most of the staff and remaining guests heard the loud noises emanating from upstairs along with the loss of electricity. As the two burst through the door, they tried to explain to the lobby staff and maître de just what they had seen upstairs as the whole building shook with a loud crack. At first, they did not believe the exasperated women, but as the noise and shaking spread, they could not come up with a better explanation themselves. Suddenly in a room where breakfast had just wrapped up being served, the far wall and ceiling collapsed, knocking over the buffet style trappings onto the carpeted floor. Coming in behind the dust that rained down was some rope like strands of brown hair and what appeared to be the enormous pale shoulder of a woman who was getting bigger by the second. The decision was quickly made to evacuate the hotel, but this would not give them any better choices when faced with what was waiting for them there.