- Text Size +

"Just hold it there," she said. “I wouldn’t make any sudden movements,” she looked down at the terrified Ravi who was looking up at the giant lizard in terror. He was frozen in place, unsure of what to do. 

 

The lizard just laid there, breathing gently, it's eyes slowly opening and closing as if it was sunning itself. Danielle concluded that it was usually under a UV lamp so was probably docile. 

 

Ravi took a chance and ran to the far side of the glass. 

 

He banged on the glass and jumped up and down, calling out to her to let him go. She looked at him with a smirk.  

 

Danielle leaned over and tapped the glass at the end of the glass container, furthest from the lizard but behind Ravi, with her long fingernail. 

 

The lizard suddenly looked downwards at the source of the sound and vibration. It's forked tongue suddenly flicked out and in again, tasting the air. 

 

Ravi stopped banging the glass and looked up in panic at the giant terrifying reptilian monster that was looking in his direction.  

 

The lizard slowly started to approach him. 

 

Ravi ran to the opposite side towards Danielle. 

 

The lizard continued towards the source of the tapping not where Ravi had been or was. 

 

It lumbered up against the glass and flicked its tongue across the surface and then rested again. 

 

Ravi pressed himself against the glass, Danielle lowered her face right down until she was nearly level with his tiny form. 

 

"You should have thought about how to conduct yourself with students. You should treat everyone equally. Especially people who are struggling in class. Now… you’re going to pay the price," she taunted Ravi. "You made the wrong choice little one, and now you're going to be lizard food," 

 

Ravi was on his knees begging Danielle for mercy. She couldn't quite hear him, but she guessed what he was saying. It was all quite boring. 

 

She smiled very slowly at him. 

 

"Too late to beg now little man," she smirked.

 

"If you do this, there is no coming back for you," Ravi warned her. "This is manslaughter," he added. 

 

Danielle's eyes flashed at him; the anger was palpable.

 

"I know what I'm doing," she said to him and tapped on the glass right in front of Ravi. 

 

She could see him screaming in panic and he looked behind him again towards the lizard, whose head had swung towards the noise and its pitch- black eyes were seemingly looking straight at him. It finally spotted the tiny insect sized man and seemed to wake up from its dozy state; hungry for his meat. 

 

Danielle grinned. 

 

"Here lizard, lizard," she chuckled wickedly. "I've got a nice fresh and juicy, living, little snack for you,"

 

"No, don't do this," Ravi urged Danielle. "Please I will do whatever you want,"

 

"Too late," Danielle replied as she watched in victory as the lizard bore down on the tiny Ravi. "The trust has been broken now," 

 

Ravi shrieked and pressed himself against the glass, begging Danielle to stop this. 

 

She lifted up her phone and used the zoom function on her camera to watch, she pressed record, she would enjoy watching this again later. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription