- Text Size +

Makoto’s Decision (3.5 cm)


-----


(Side - Neko: Makoto Komiya)


-----


Luck was a curious thing. All throughout Makoto’s life, she had never thought of herself as a lucky girl. Compared to her genius older sister who was leaps and bounds above her, there was no way she would ever be. She couldn’t just test something out and have it succeed on the first try. She couldn’t just come up with an idea and have it become a miracle machine. And she couldn’t just meet Takumi and have him admire and fall for her at first sight right when they met.


In brains, accomplishments, and in getting Takumi’s attention, she felt as though she had always gotten the short end of the stick. No matter what she did, it never really compared to Mayumi. This was more than just sibling rivalry. Makoto’s life was spent chasing her sister’s shadow and failing.


But at least now, when it came to Takumi, everything was going Makoto’s way.


“You stay right here, Taku. I’ll be ready soon enough~” she giggled when she left him on the dining room table.


“Just what are you planning, Neko? This really doesn’t feel like a joke. I-” Before Takumi could finish his thought, Makoto had silenced him once again. She couldn’t believe she could just put a cup and book over him to both limit where he could go and shut him up. 


“This makes things really easy,” she chuckled to herself. Watching him slam his hands on the glass to no avail delighted her. She couldn’t even hear the weak taps he was making. Takumi was trapped. He wouldn’t be able to get away this time. That meant she didn’t have to worry as she left him alone.


Perhaps this was her reward for enduring all of those years of jealousy, she thought. After all of the time she spent watching Takumi follow her older sister around like a loyal dog, Makoto was the one in charge of him now. She wasn’t going to lie to herself anymore. She liked Takumi. The attention of the dorky boy who often got lost in his own thoughts was the one thing she refused to let Mayumi claim over her.


Perhaps her sense of liking and loving had been twisted over time, but now she was in the guest room where Takumi had shrunk himself, attempting to scrape together her sense of reason.


“Oh this isn’t good… I can’t stop smiling…,” Makoto could see her expression in the reflection of the blank computer monitor connected to the Compression Chamber.


She couldn’t believe it. She really couldn’t believe it. Takumi’s series of errors had become a blessing to her, rendering him 48 times smaller on his own mistake. He was the size of a small cicada now - a bug she could pinch between her fingers without any effort whatsoever. Holding him like a doll the day before was amazing enough, but now… she never thought she could have so much control over someone.


“It was… so easy, wasn’t it?”


She hadn’t been able to resist giving him hell earlier. From pinning him down to chasing him with her chopsticks to even threatening to eat him… she didn’t use any effort on her part to cause the boy’s terrified expression. She should have been concerned about what she was doing to him, but in the end, all she could think of was how funny it was to see his desperation. Just recalling it made her body feel hot. 


“Just what is wrong with me…?” Makoto asked herself. “He’s a human being. I can’t just treat him like a toy… but he’s so small now… does it really matter anymore…? Ngnh…” 


She clenched her stomach as she fell to her knees. Her sides hurt from the laughter she was holding in. A voice in the back of her head told her that what she had been doing was wrong, but her adrenaline was flowing. Her body was excited, happier than she had ever remembered being before.


“Calm down. Deep breaths. Deep breaths,” she told herself. “Just take it easy. This is Taku… Hah~ This is Taku we’re talking about here… Mmmhmmmmm~!!!”


She bit her lips trying to stop her from letting out a gleeful squeal, but it still slipped out. Makoto’s hands reached down towards her crotch. She kicked her legs repeatedly while on the floor, trying to resist her bodily urges.


She never thought she’d be talking to herself so much. If Mayumi or her parents were around to see her, they probably would have considered her insane,  but this was the only way she knew to let out her thoughts. It felt like two sides of her were fighting themselves inside her head. Her sense of reason and common sense was being pitted against her wild desires, but it was clear from the words leaving her mouth that the good side had lost long ago.


“Huff…. Huff… I... really am a pervert...” She couldn’t deny that fact. She could feel the blood flow down to her lower body. Sweat dripped down her thighs. “All I can think about now is how else can I make him feel helpless…”


The urge to toy with him was too strong. There was just something about the fact that he was tiny that made her want to bully him. Just like the nickname Takumi had given her, she was like a cat and he was the mouse at her mercy. This feeling of elation was like a dream to her. She wanted more. To see more of that face of Takumi’s. To know everything about him was hers to control. To have him literally be hers. Her thoughts flowed with ideas on what to do next to him. Was love supposed to be so twisted? No, this was entirely lust, wasn’t it?



…….


Slap. Slap.


“No. Bad Makoto.” 


But could she really do it? To try and resist her instincts, Makoto slapped her face several times while lying down on the floor. This was reality. One mistake in how she acted and Takumi would tell her sister everything. She wanted to take advantage of his current size, but she didn’t want Takumi to hate her. If that ever happened, she didn’t know what she’d do with herself.


“I know I wanted this, but I’m walking on a tightrope here… Shouldn’t I stop before I go too far?”


Quitting - This was the perfect time for it. After all, Takumi had given her the perfect ‘out’ to make sure nobody else knew of the past day. As strong as all of her desires were, all of the pieces had fallen in place so perfectly for her. She couldn’t squander it. 


Makoto’s eyes focused on an item on the ground - Takumi’s phone which was still attached to the Compression Chamber.


“‘Keep this a secret’, was it?” she repeated the one request the boy had made of her. 


With that one sentence, so many of her concerns vanished. Her worries of getting in trouble with Mayumi and Takumi were shoved to the back of her mind when she considered what that meant to her. Everything she had done to him, because he was so against disappointing her older sister, she could get him to keep concealed. She now had her own piece of blackmail she could hold over him to keep him quiet.


“It’d be our little secret… Uwah… What should I do? Taku’s literally in the palm of my hand… It’s like he’s finally mine.”


She could stop now before it was too late and Takumi and her sister would be none-the-wiser of the trickery she had played. She knew that if Takumi wanted to hide things from Mayumi, she could fool his gullible self into concealing everything. She knew how to act, to lie, to deceive. She remained motionless on the floor as her mind attempted to sort out everything that happened and everything that she could do.


“I really am a bad person. All these secrets and lies… this isn’t what love’s supposed to be like,” Makoto frowned, well aware of how terrible she was. Even so, she accepted that. She felt like she was on top of the world as she lay down on the guest room floor...


… Reflexively, her hand reached forward. As her brain tried to process what she wanted to do, her body needed something to do. She grabbed Takumi’s phone. 


“Huh?”


To the girl’s surprise, when she hit the HOME button, the display lit up and revealed the Compression Chamber application instead of the lock screen. The phone was unlocked, giving her full access to Takumi’s phone.


Just how lucky had she been getting with all of the opportunities being thrown her way?


“Speaking of secrets… Taku’s photos...”


To be able to look through Takumi’s phone, Makoto was not going to pass up the chance. The boy she had fallen for had his secrets, and she wanted to know them. What was it that he always looked at so foolishly whenever he entered that stupid ‘phone-hiding’ pose of his? Makoto’s finger immediately went to work, swiping through the screens to find Takumi’s saved photos.


She found it - A folder labeled ‘Fruit Baskets’ that was too obvious not to miss. Why would a boy have a picture folder of fruits in the first place? Immediately she opened it...


… to be greeted by a picture of her older sister in a swimsuit.


In an instant, Makoto’s cheery mood turned sour.


“... That pervert...”


Makoto scowled. She recognized what she saw. It was when they had gone to the water park in the past. Takumi must have stealthily taken a photo of her sister. She could see herself in the photo, but her eyes focused on Mayumi who, although slightly out of focus, was clearly in the foreground of the shot.  


“Urp… I feel sick...” the girl’s stomach churned as she continued to look at the photo. She had seen it coming. She knew Mayumi was the only person on his mind. But thinking back to how often he took that ‘phone-hiding’ pose, the thought of Takumi fawning over and ogling her sister made her heart plummet.


She had always hoped Takumi’s behavior around Mayumi was just admiration, but this photo proved otherwise. He didn’t just respect her. He lusted for her.


“Why does it always have to be Mayu-nee?” whimpered the younger Komiya sister. Her grip tightened around the phone. Just why? Sure, she was shorter than Mayumi, but her body was far more attractive wasn’t it? Why was it that out of all of the idiot boys that ogled her, Takumi wasn’t one of them? 


It was always her. Even with all of her luck getting away with things as of late, she still lost to her sister. Takumi’s affection and attention, which she thought she could get so much more easily being his classmate, had been given entirely to Mayumi. 


“Dammit… Why?” the girl punched the ground, or more precisely, the Compression Chamber platform, in a mild fit. Her excitement and lust was now replaced with jealousy and anger. The girl’s disdain over her sister’s constant superiority had won over everything else. “Why does Mayu-Nee have to take Taku too?”


If Takumi’s heart belonged to Mayumi, there was no way she could have him. How could she even compete against a superwoman sister who seemed to have been born to one-up her at every opportunity?


“No… He’s still small...” 


Makoto growled, throwing Takumi’s phone so that it slid across the floor until it slid beneath the table the computer was on. Her blood boiled. Her eyes narrowed into a dark gaze. Takumi didn’t have to be Mayumi’s. She had proven it earlier - the boy couldn’t do anything without her while the size of a bug. She abandoned the last of her morals. There was no good Angel Makoto on her shoulder to stop her. That angel had long since been corrupted by her inner devil and her desires.

“You don’t have him yet, Mayu-nee. I won’t let you have him…” 


It was possible - possible for her to take Takumi for herself. She still had time - time for her to show him just how much better she was than her sister.


She stood up slowly. Her balance and composure had left her, causing her to sway as she forced herself to walk out of the room. In the end, after all of that deliberation on what she should do, as much as she managed to calm herself earlier, that had been thrown all out of the window. Her mind was made up. She was now motivated to do what she had to do.


“I need to get ready. Let’s take a shower first...”


Makoto Komiya had made her choice.


Before her sister came home, she would make Takumi Endou unable to look at anyone but her.


-----


(Side - Taku: Takumi Endou)


-----


Back in the dining room, still trapped by the glass cup and book, Takumi was frustrated.


“Neko… Just what is she thinking?” he grumbled. “We’ve got to change back before Mayumi-san gets home. If not, I’d have to explain to her how huge of a mistake this was… I really don’t want to do that.”


Though he said he was concerned about Mayumi, inside, he knew his greater concern should have been Makoto. His friend wasn’t exactly the nicest girl out there, but she had never been so physical with him before. Was it just because he had been Compressed that she found it easier to manhandle him?


Takumi checked underneath his shirt. There were no bruises where the chopsticks had pinched him earlier. While they had tested his durability the previous day, he still was concerned about its limits. He felt even more vulnerable now that he was less than 4 cm tall. It felt more exposing than being seen naked.


“I just have to do what Neko says and she’ll change me back, right?” he didn’t like that his only solution was enduring Makoto’s whims until she was satisfied. “Just what does she have planned?”


Reflection. There were two meanings to that word. The first was the image of his own visage that Takumi could see when staring at the wall of glass he was trapped by. He tried to look past it, but all he could see was the wall of the kitchen. Trying to look into the distance was sadly impossible for Takumi. His location was a fixed point on the table. He was now so limited in scope that he had no idea where Makoto had gone after she walked off, and she had been gone for a long time - over half an hour now. He had thought she was checking the Compression Chamber, but he heard the sound of running water far away. Was she taking a bath? Did it really not matter to her how hard being the size of a bug was on him? Why was she doing that when her friend was in such a precarious state? 


The second meaning to that word was probably the reason why. Makoto must have wanted him to reflect on his recklessness, to realize just how helpless he had made himself. He squirmed. He didn’t know what Makoto’s intentions were anymore, but this was the kindest theory he could come up with. Any other theory he had felt too frightening to continue thinking about. The possibilities of what Makoto could do to him now seemed endless.


Being left alone with his thoughts, it felt like an eternity. He was trapped and imprisoned by no more than an empty cup. He never would have thought his Golden Week break would turn out like this - waiting for Makoto to free him from captivity. Moreover, he couldn’t believe the mere thought of Makoto was now making him anxious.


Drip.


“Uwoah!” he jumped when a bucket-sized drop of juice splashed down right behind him. When he caught himself shivering, he frowned. “Dammit… I can’t think straight anymore. To think I’d get frightened by a drop of water.”


He was weak, far too weak. The fact that Makoto had trapped him inside her used juice glass was evidence of this. If he was akin to a bug in Makoto’s perspective now, just what was she now to him? Trying to put into words what Makoto seemed to be to him now increased his anxiety. 


Stomp. Stomp.


“Taku~ I’m back~!”


That nervousness continued even after Makoto came back. It was impossible to miss her because of how loud and clear her footsteps were to him, but even more than that, the sing-song-y voice Makoto called him with sent a chill up the boy’s spine. As much as he knew Makoto, he had been thrown for a loop ever since he had been Compressed.


And when Takumi turned his head to see Makoto walk over to him, the boy’s body froze up.


“N-Neko?” In front of him was definitely Makoto Komiya, but far more of her than he had ever expected to see. For a moment, his mind went blank, especially when two bare skin-colored orbs descended towards his transparent prison.


“What’s wrong, Taku? Teehee~” an uncharacteristic giggle escaped Makoto. Her voice echoed throughout the inside of the cup. For a moment, Takumi could smell the scent of shampoo as it made its way through the imperceptible gap between the cup and the table.


Makoto then removed the cup, allowing fresh air to blow into the stale region he had been stuck in. It was then that the scent of shampoo assaulted him in a cool rush of wind. It was more than just shampoo though. A womanly scent was mixed with it. No, he didn’t mean that Makoto didn’t smell womanly normally. It was just that the scent was so much more pronounced now that he was smaller. It smelled good, but his sense of reason told him he had to be careful or else it’d overtake him entirely.


That was already happening though. Besides his sense of smell, his sense of sight was also being overwhelmed. The boy couldn’t manage to stammer out even a single word at the scenery in front of him.


She was clad in no more than a bathrobe that she wore so loosely, it did nothing to hide her bosom or her legs. A bra? It did not seem like she had one on judging by how loosely they hung and swayed overhead. Water dripped from her hair as she brushed it back with her hand.


“Well, Taku. How about we get started?” A small smile formed on her face. It was not a playful, cat-like one. It was a smile that seemed much more mature but had hidden intentions behind it. “Before Nee-san gets back, I’m going to make you reflect on how bad you’ve been.”


Reflect? Bad? Takumi was in a state of utter confusion. He hardly had any time to process what the giant bathrobe clad girl had said. Fresh-from-the-shower, Makoto Komiya had returned, ready for him, and it was clear from her attitude that what she had in store for him was not going to be anything simple.



Chapter End Notes:

For the full color image, check my dA: https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch10-Makoto-s-Decision-1-986102438

And for an enlarged bonus: https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch10-Makoto-s-Decision-2-986102781