- Text Size +

Beginning of a Nightmare (3.5 cm)


-----


(Side - Taku: Takumi Endou)


-----


In terms of concerns Takumi Endou had after being compressed a second time, being able to change back and his weakness had preoccupied his mind all that morning. He had been worried about how Makoto had been acting, trying to ‘punish’ him for getting himself into such a mess. His brain had been frantically trying to think of countermeasures to what he could do if Makoto tried to hurt him with little success. But that was his own naivete. 


“Are you ready, Taku?” a pair of pink glossy lips parted above him, speaking to him with the same inflection as one would use when talking to a child.


He never thought this was what Makoto had in mind. He could no longer think properly. His mind had gone blank. He couldn’t close his mouth which had been wide open since Makoto had returned. He couldn’t turn his head away either. His gaze was fixed forward where two enormous sized orbs hung down from above him. Now that he was 48 times smaller, Makoto’s breasts were more like hills - upside down alien structures precariously dangling over his head.



His speechlessness seemed to cause the giant girl’s smile to widen. “Heheh...So you’re actually looking, huh? I didn’t think all I had to do was wear Mayu-nee’s bathrobe to get you to stare.”


Caught, Takumi regained enough brain power to be embarrassed. He turned his whole body away, trying not to look “S-Sorry, Neko! It was just right in front of me.”


Any guy wouldn’t be able to resist staring at such meteoric breasts, but he was someone who considered himself close to Makoto. Takumi struggled to pull up the willpower to resist the temptation that was Makoto’s body.


“I don’t mind if you look,” Makoto’s words further hammered at the crumbling foundation of the sense he still had left. “Right now you can’t help it, right? You’re so small, all you see is me.”


As much as he didn’t want to admit it, this was true. He was grateful Makoto was aware that he couldn’t be blamed for looking in his current state, but the way she phrased it hurt his pride. She was clearly enjoying demeaning him.


“Y-You’ve made your point a long time ago, Neko,” he swallowed his saliva before forcing himself to speak up. “I get it. I can’t do anything when I’m this small. I know it was wrong to go off on my own this morning. Isn’t this enough?”


Of course, Makoto denied him. She shook her head while still smiling down on him. “I wanted you to reflect, Taku. If you thought this’d be enough to get me to change you back, you’ve got another thing coming.”


Just what did she want from him?


Pluck!


Before Takumi’s eyes could register the giant girl’s movement, Makoto’s hand descended and pinched him off from the table. His arms were pressed into his torso by her thumb and forefinger. He found himself accelerated upwards at a speed that rockets paled in comparison. “Waaaaaah!” 


The 3.5 cm high school senior found himself in front of a billboard of a face.


“Hehehe, when your voice is that squeaky, screaming like that just sounds so hilarious,” Makoto couldn’t resist telling him, exhaling hot, moist breath on him.


Takumi didn’t speak up. Not only had he drained his lungs screaming, but the sight of Makoto’s open maw in front of him again reduced his courage to zero. Though Makoto had said she wouldn’t eat him earlier, his body’s instincts upon seeing a mouth that could literally swallow him up was to tremble.


Makoto’s mouth was not what his main concern should have been though.


“Well, let’s see, Mister Perverted Bug… since you were so into them there, let’s start with my boobs first. I want to see how excited you can get first.”


“Huh? Exci-” Before Takumi could properly react, Makoto released her fingers. The moment the pressure holding him disappeared, gravity took over. He found himself rapidly descending. Makoto’s face became a blur the color of skin as he rapidly fell. “Uwoooooooaaaaah.”


The bug sized boy didn’t fall for long though. He landed half a second later, his fall stopped when his body slammed into a skin colored surface: Makoto’s left breast. His momentum was not stopped entirely by the fall, however. His body bounced. Takumi found himself flipped back into the air as he tumbled to Makoto’s right side.


“Mgrk!” the boy landed on Makoto’s right breast now. To his terror, it wasn’t in any place safe though. His face was facing Makoto’s cleavage which was now a grand chasm directly in front of him. To make matters worse, the gracious curve of Makoto’s bosom was a slippery slope. He could feel his body unable to hang on as he started slipping downwards further into the space between Makoto’s breasts. “Waaaaah!”


Whaaaaaaam!


“Whoops. I don’t want you falling down too soon there, Taku,” laughed Makoto. She had used her arms to push her breasts together, closing the gap between her boobs. Because he had slid down too much earlier, he wasn’t saved, though. He was slammed between both of Makoto’s breasts. Upside down, he tried kicking his legs desperately, but they couldn’t even move them as the pressure from both ends pinned him in place. He felt the blood rushing to his head. He couldn’t call for Makoto to help. Because his mouth had been opened when he screamed earlier, it was now filled up with her boob flesh.



“Mffffgh!”


These were Makoto’s breasts? They were so large now, he couldn’t believe himself. He had done his best trying to not ogle them because it would be rude to Makoto, but right now they completely surrounded his body from all sides. It felt like being in a trash compactor. He was being squished into shape by the intense pressure Makoto put on him.


Struggling did nothing to help Takumi. His efforts only managed to tickle Makoto at best which in turn made her giggle which in turn caused her boobs to jiggle which ultimately worsened his situation. He was being beaten and battered by two flesh colored orbs. If it weren’t for the Compression strengthening his endurance, the force by which he was being pressed down would've broken his ribs.


“Hehehe… What’s wrong, Taku? Can’t get out of my boobs? Or are you that into them that you don’t want to leave?” taunted Makoto. “Y’know, you’re so small, if I let you slide down just a little more, I think I might not be able to see you in my cleavage.”


‘Don’t freak out. Don’t react. She just wants you to slip up so she can make fun of you,’ Takumi told himself inside his head, fighting to breathe as Makoto’s words rumbled through her chest and into his body. It was clear to him that Makoto was everything around him at that moment. She was using that fact to provoke him. He had to resist.


Though in his mind, he did, Takumi’s body was a different story. Being squished between Makoto’s now even more massive bosom heated up his body from the friction and pressure. She wasn’t even trying, but his miniscule form was already helpless against Makoto’s breasts.


“Damnit… Are you kidding me…? No, not now,” Takumi was mortified to see his lower body reacting to being smothered by Makoto. His life was in danger. Was his body so desperate for release that it even found this as arousing?


When Makoto finally eased up on the pressure, the shrunken boy found his body naturally clinging to Makoto’s right breast. From pressing against them so strongly, the traces of sweat from Makoto’s warm bosom adhered him to her smooth skin. He was no longer in danger of falling, but he wasn’t sure for how long.


“So what do you think?” his body trembled as Makoto’s voice sent vibrations through her body and into him. She did not give him a chance to answer though. Her face was directly overhead and had the perfect view of the top of her breasts, so she could see him clearly. And one part of him in particular caught her interest. “Oh, looks like you really enjoyed it.” 


Was that really true? No. It was just a standard physiological reaction, wasn’t it? Any normal person subjected to such intense heat and pressure would react the same way, right? Takumi’s mind filled with excuses he couldn’t confirm. He wanted to deny it vehemently, but the words were caught in his throat. “I-I-I…”


Being unable to refute and explain himself made the Compressed boy tomato red. He couldn’t properly compose himself at all.


“Great! I was worried you were impotent because you never did react to my boobs like the other guys did.”


That was because he was well aware how rude it was to think of her as nothing other than an attractive face and body. He was attracted to Makoto’s bust as much as any other guy, or perhaps even more, especially now that they were large enough to bury him.


“I-It’s not like I don’t think about them. I just- Do you have to humiliate me like this, Neko?” he dared to ask.


The question only served to make Makoto’s frightening smile widen further.


“Humiliate you? All I did was just drop you in my cleavage for a second, Taku,” she said, her every word causing his body to tremble. “I haven’t even gotten to the fun yet.”


“F-Fun?” Takumi froze. 


“This is a punishment game, Taku. Until you figure out just how you’ve been bad, I’m not changing you back.”


Makoto had revealed her true intentions. Reflecting was just one way to sugar coat it. She was toying with him, and he was so small that Makoto didn’t even have to do anything to force him into submission. If this wasn’t even the appetizer, what did she have planned for him?


Before the Compressed boy could continue his thoughts, however, Makoto started to move.


Wham!


“Uwa-! Grk!”


With a hop in her step, Makoto left the dining room. Her purposefully exaggerated movements caused her breasts to sway and bounce, slamming into each other with Takumi in between. This time, Makoto did not hold her breasts still, so as she sashayed and twirled her way through her home, the Compressed eighteen year old experienced what should have been Heaven but felt like Hell.


Boing!


“Waaah!”


Slam!


“Grk!!”


Smoosh!


“Mpfffhf! N-Neko… Stop! Urgh! … Wah!”


Takumi was weakening. The constant pounding from all sides by breasts the size of houses shook his body and brain. Though it didn’t hurt too much because of the Compression, his insides were being churned and rattled. He just kept getting tossed in the air from one breast to the other, being squished between them, and then having the whole process repeat again as Makoto purposefully made her chest move more than ever without her bra on.


By the time Makoto arrived back in her room, Takumi was worn out. He no longer struggled when Makoto grabbed him by his leg and lifted him upside down out of her cleavage.


“Did you enjoy the ride?” Makoto laughed at his helpless squirming from inside her cleavage when she took him out, holding him in front of her face. Her hot breath bathed him in a humid fog. “How’d it feel, being wedged between my boobs?”


“... A-Are you… done yet…?” the boy managed to breathe out.


“What, did you not like that?” Makoto’s widening grin did nothing to ease Takumi’s concerns. In fact, she could clearly see what she wanted. She brought an enormous index finger towards the 3.5 cm boy, targeting his crotch where the evidence of his body’s arousal was clearly evident. She didn’t hesitate when she touched the obvious erection behind his pants. “Someone’s not being honest.”


“Tch...” Takumi clicked his tongue. His face was red not only because the blood was rushing to his head while upside down but also from the humiliation. “T-That’s just a natural reaction!”


Though he was physically exhausted, he was still mentally fighting to maintain his composure and reasoning. He did not want to back down and submit to Makoto’s strange behavior. He believed he could tough it out long enough for Makoto to get bored and change him back.


“Hey, no need to feel shy. Why hide it? I’m happy you’re thinking of me that way.” Sadly, Makoto approved of the excuses he made. In fact, she seemed to relish them. Her words sent Takumi into further confusion as he tried to stammer a proper sentence out while upside down. “If you’re not going to accept that, Taku, maybe we can get you used to it.”


Used to it? She wasn’t done with him yet.


“Whoops,” she uncaringly uttered as she opened up her fingers, releasing her grip on Takumi’s leg. The next thing Takumi knew, everything in front of him started rushing by.


“Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaah!” he fell. He did not fall back into Makoto’s cleavage. He fell further and further and further. Though it was a drop from the short height of 152 cm that was her height, at his scale, it was over a 70 meter descent.


Thud!


“Gwagh!”


In less than two seconds, he hit the ground painfully. The wooden floor stopped his descent as roughly as concrete would. Makoto had actually let him fall. How could she do that? Even if Compression made him stronger, he honestly thought he was going to die.


“Heh,” the girl breathed out her nose. “So Taku, how’s the view from down there? Oh right, I can’t really hear you from the floor.”


“Dammit… What the hell, Neko? This is going way too far isn’...t… it…?” Although he was angry at first, all of his anger petered out when he looked out to shout at Makoto. With one leg over another, Makoto sat on her bed. Both of her bare legs extended out of the loosely worn bathrobe to the point where if any more was exposed, he’d see her underwear. Her left foot was hanging over him so closely that he could only see her face through the gaps in her toes. An odor of salt and soap wafted down from the foot that would cover an entire classroom his scale.


“Huh? Heh. What, are you angry? I can’t hear anything more than little squeaks and chirps from down there,” grinned Makoto. “Oh, this is amazing. You really are so miserable right now, aren’t you?”


Takumi felt his heart plummet down to his stomach. The look in Makoto’s face was not one he had seen before. The girl probably wasn’t even aware of it, but she was no longer hiding her feelings or emotions. Her eyes glazed over in a trance, with her bangs a scattered mess casting them in a slight shadow, she surveyed the floor with excitement on par with kids at a candy store. The twisted smile going from ear to ear told him that she wasn’t simply enjoying this. She was ecstatic, as though she was delighted to have him at her mercy. Had Makoto forgotten it was him she was with? Or was it precisely because it was him that she was acting like this?


“So, Taku. How long can you deny it, huh?. Just accept it already.”


Deny? Deny what? That he was a pervert? No, there was something Makoto wanted, but he couldn’t work up the brain power to think about what. The feeling of helplessness sank in as Takumi’s body seized up, trembling. His animalistic instincts took hold as Makoto’s dominating presence above him activated a primal fear.


“This isn’t Neko...” he uttered with his miniscule, weak voice.


But it was. And this was only the beginning.



Chapter End Notes:

For the full color, check out my dA: 

https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch11-Beginning-of-a-Nightmare-1-986464152

https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch11-Beginning-of-a-Nightmare-2-986464393